News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Olivia Holt vs Logan Browning

• 0 Replies

Offline jdo90

Olivia Holt vs Logan Browning
« on: September 09, 2018, 12:39:43 AM »
Olivia Holt

VS

Logan Browning
{alt}

The sun, beaming down scorching rays of light, has yet to sink across the Los Angeles skyline, causing the two women on the field to perspire. The wooden seats of the bleachers lining the fenced-in field are quickly populated by catfight fans and celebrities alike. TMZ reporters and paparazzi clamour through the gate of the fence, flashing their press passes and loudly proclaiming 'let us through, we're with the media', begin setting up their photography equipment on the sidelines of the football field. The sounds of beer cans snapping open, popcorn crunching and boisterous cheers echo down the field as the oppening fight of the annual Class Dismissed showdown begins.

Olivia, in an attempt to get under her opponent's skin, had posted several memes of the 29-year-old. The memes focused on very sensitive subject matter for Logan. Subjects such as being adopted, biracial, and, the most humiliating topic, her herniated bellybutton. Now, after several weeks of anticipation, Browning can finally get her claws on the 21-year-old.

In a classic Cheerleader themed match, both competitors are dressed in skimpy cheerleading outfits and, for an unknown reason, have been given matching panties to wear. The promoter informed both ladies that wearing the provided underwear was mandatory. After slipping on their provided pink panties, the two American pranve out of their lovker rooms and face at the 50 yard line of the football field.

Olivia Holt, despite bragging about herself on SportsCenter the night before, is completely winded after only one minute and fifteen seconds of fighting. The tuckered out Disney starlet sucks in a lungful of air and wraps both of her arms around her sore tummy. Logan taking advantage of the opening, rears her arm back and belts Olivia's unprotected face with a massive bitch slap, her open palm emitting a loud crack as it connects with Holt's cheek. Olivia, head whipping to the side, her blonde hair winding across her face, obscuring her vision, clumsily twirls around and stumbles forward, tenderly pressing her fingertips against the burning flesh of her cheek. Fighting back tears, crying out, the young actress drops to her knees.

Sensing that her rival had no fight left, and wanting to impress the promoters with a quick victory, Logan walks around to face the kneeling primadonna. "Any last words, hoe?", Browning glares down.

Tilting her chin up, her blue eyes traveling up the pair of toned, dark legs in front of her, Holt croaks out, "Yeah, I do have something to say. How," Olivia balls her fist, "does it feel to lose to a newbie?" Holt punctuates her statement by propelling her fist upwards, aiming between Browning's thighs.

Logan quickly snaps her knees together, effectively blocking the punch, "That was a bad idea," Logan scolds, lunging forward, wrapping her legs around Olivia's head, trapping her in a headscissors. Olivia's gaping mouth and upturned nose press against the cotton fabric of Logan's pink panties, forcing the newbie to get a whiff of her sexual scent.

Browning casually leans on her side and pours on the pressure. Olivia's thrashing limbs gradually subside and her vision is veiled in a dark cloud of unconsciousness. "Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match, Logan Browning!" The promoter's voice booms from the loud speakers. "I was going to wait until the final match to do this, but I feel that it's my duty to provide you all with pure, unadulterated entertainment. It is also my desire to ensure I reward the celebrities in my league when they excel. It is also my belief that I must punish those whom defy me. With that being said, Miss Browning, could you please remove Olivia's uniform.

Wolfwhistles pierce the air as Olivia's body is unveiled, leaving her scantily clad figure facedown on the turf. "Miss Browning, I'm going to leave this next decision up to you. As you know, every year there is a specific loser whom acts as a sacrificial lamb. The punishment varies every year. Last year the unlucky lady whom, after losing in a Teacher's Pet match, had to eat out Cameron Diaz. Victoria Justice served as the sacrifice for my ratings. This year's sacrifice was going to be the loser of the finale, but since Miss Holt chose to ignore my strict orders not to appear on SportsCenter last night, I'm going to leave her fate in your hands."

Logan looks perplexed as a muscular football player lobs a long nautical rope over the field goal post and, moving with great speed, drags Olivia, by the ankle, face-first across the gridiron until she lies on the end zone. Logan follows behind and, standing over Holt's body, is handed a heavy-duty carbine snap hook. The nautical rope had been threaded through the eyelet of the galvanized hook and tied tightly in place. Walking behind the post, the football player reaches the other end of the rope and squats down, waiting.

Looking down, Logan gazes at Olivia's ass. The pink cotton of her panties stretches tight across her bubbly backside, rising up just enough to show some cheek. It was at this moment Logan noticed something -- the underwear had a small heart cut out just above Holt's crack. Putting two and two together, Logan bends down, grips Olivia's panties and yanks the cotton upwards, eliciting cheers from the crowd.

Pressing the clasp of the hook back, Logan looks down at Olivia, contemplating if she really wants to do this. Whatever hooking Olivia's undies would cause, it couldn't be good. Could she really knowingly end another woman's catfighting career like this? Every celebrity that was sacrificed for ratings at the Class Dismissed showdown was always mentally or physically scarred. Some never even make a comeback, as if somehow cursed, constantly stuck in the jobber bracket. On the other hand, if anyone deserved to be sacrificed, it was Olivia Holt.

Remembering all of the malicious attacks and cyber bullying, Logan pulls the carabiner through the heart shaped cutout and snaps the lock in place. The football player grunts, pushing a large tractor tire upright, flipping it back to the ground. Over and over the football player flips the tire and with each flip, Olivia is jerked up.

The other end of the rope had been tied to the 500 lb tractor tire; therefore, as the man flips the tire, the nautical rope ties around the tire, stretches across the goal post and, in turn, hoists Olivia skyward.

Logan can't even suppress a grin as she watches Olivia begin to regain consciousness. Just as her feet leave the ground, Holt's blue eyes snap open. Her face twists in a horrified mask of shock as her panties rise up her ass crack. Looking down, the young lads squeals in panic, her hands frantically flinging over her partially exposed frame. She looks from left to right as the paparazzi's camera's illuminate her frightened facade. "You, you can't do this to me! I'll have you blackballed from Hollywood for this Do you know who I..AIEEEEE," Olivia screams as the football player, flips the tractor tire in several short bursts, propelling Holt upwards, her panties cutting gravely into her under regions.

Olivia, after several more tugs, is suspended just below the center of the post, 10 feet in the air. Uncontrollably sobbing, Holt begins wildly kicking her legs, causing the cotton to nearly slice here in half. Despite all of her twisting and writhing, Holt's panties never rip. The promotor ensured they were sturdy, wanting the blonde to suffer as long as possible. Logan walked away from the field to a standing ovation. Holt, despite her mindgames and bravado, never landed a single punch.

Browning smirks as the promoter shouts, "Flawless Victory" into the microphone. The caramel-skinned beauty prances back to the locker room, leaving her humiliated, wailing, demoralized opponent, Olivia Holt, hanging by her panties. Browning grins at the notification on her phone: TMZ breakimg news. The headline reads 'Olivia Holt flashes thong on football field" next to a picture of her wedgied ass. Her butt has apparently consumed her underwear, revealing every inch of her bubbly cheeks. TMZ sure knows how to get views and, for once, this video won't be clickbait.