News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Start of my Fantasy

• 4 Replies

Offline vizy1984

The Start of my Fantasy
« on: September 09, 2018, 11:14:23 AM »
INTRODUCTION
I am not a writer !! I was an average student in my English class and through the years have barely managed through scrape through the various exams with my passable English. So the question of having the writing skills is out question. I believe that every person has his own sexual fantasy. It is the one which gives him the most pleasure or happiness. These fantasies differ from person to person and carry wide range of ideas and imagination. Some are erotic, some are boring while some perverse. In which category the fantasy falls, differs from person to person. Speaking of myself I was hooked on to the fantasy of female combat since I was a kid. As stated before some may find it erotic, some boring while some perverse. Coming from country like India, my fantasy usually fell into the last category and I was not able to talk about it for a long time with anyone. There wasn’t any material like comics or films or books about female fighting and imagination was my only source. There were few films which included a catfight for few seconds or wwf (its wasn’t wwe that time) which showed few matches of female wrestlers. But apart from that my imagination was my only and most reliable source. Things started to change with the advent of broadband internet in India. For a catfight fan in India like me, internet was a god sent messiah. Before internet the only style of fights I was familiar was traditional wrestling, professional wrestling, boxing and judo. Internet introduced me to catfights, submission wrestling, sexfights, titfights and what not!!!. There was a huge collection of stories which I could read, large number of pics which I could see and numerous videos I could watch. It was like heaven. Despite getting access to this vast treasure, there was something which I sorely missed. I needed a friend. I had always desired a friend with a similar interest and wished to share my fantasy with him. With access to different instant messengers and forums I launched into the quest for my friend. My first step obviously was to look for someone in India and get in touch with him personally. Most of the guys I found posed as girls which I found very insulting. The rest had some different choices which for me were not much appealing. Till date my search for such friend hasn’t been successful. Yes, I do have some guys who chat with me but none who is willing to meet and talk. Yet I am keeping my fingers crossed in the hope that this wish will one day come true. After chatting for 13 long years I finally found a friend from USA who finally shared what I liked. It was like I had a mirror image of my fantasy living in USA. As we chatted, we talked about how we got into this, the types of fights we imagined, the scenarios we dreamt. However owing to my job and the time difference it was difficult for us get together. Hence I have decided to write everything about my fantasy right from the start till date so that my friend can experience every detail about it. I don’t know how successful this exercise will be but I am going to give it a try.

CHAPTER ONE : THE BEGINNING
“Two women were battling heavily in the traditional wrestling akhada (Indian wrestling ring filled with smooth red soil). They were covered with sweat as they continued to grapple trying to take her opponent down. They were in their late twenties and were dressed in wrestling singlet. They wrestled barefoot. The one wearing red costume was slightly shorter than her opponent. She also looked a bit plumper than the other woman. Her dark hair was tied behind in a tight bun showing her sexy back. Her beautiful 36 C breasts were bulging through her wrestling singlet. Her thick arms and thighs stretched hard trying to overpower her rival. Her rival dressed in blue costume was also putting up a great fight. She too had tied her dark hair back in bun revealing her sexy back. She was an inch taller than her opponent but was on a skinnier side. Her bony biceps tangled with the other woman trying to outmuscle her. What she lacked in weight she was making it up in agility, putting up a stiff resistance.
The women were drenched in sweat owing to the hot and humid air. They were cheek to cheek breathing heavily, the loose strands of their hair hovering over their faces. As the fight continued the taller woman finally managed to trip the heavier woman using her legs. The heavier woman lost her balance and ended up on all fours. The taller woman followed her down wrapping her arms around her opponent’s waist. But she failed to secure a firm grip as her rivals escaped from the grasp and was on to her feet again. Both the woman stood hands on hips eyeing each other as their breasts rose and fell with their heavy breathing. They once again grappled; their sweaty bodies slapping together, their fingers interlocked trying to outmuscle the other. As they continued to push each other around the akhada, the shorter woman suddenly changed her as she allowed her opponent to push her around. As the taller woman eyes with the sudden advantage she pushed with all her might. Unfortunately for her the heavier woman turned her hips at the exact movement which made the taller woman lose balance and go down as she was now face down in the soil her cheek and breasts covered with the red soil. Before she could get up the heavier woman was on her back clutching her tightly around the breasts. She was trying to lift the fallen women and turn her on her back for a pin while the taller woman tried frantically to avoid being pinned. As her attempts to pin her rival failed the heavier woman changed the strategy, she shifted to her opponent side and swiftly locked her one arm around her shoulder while her other hand slid between her opponents thighs. Before the taller woman could react the heavier woman rolled her onto her back and quickly sat on her rivals breasts flexing her biceps and announcing her victory. The beaten woman looked crestfallen as she helplessly watched the triumphant woman. The winner was beaming with pride, her breast swelling up and down with her panting. She was completely drenched in sweat as she flexed her biceps, her eyes fixed on her vanquished foe.”

It was at that moment I ejaculated although I was too young to shoot a load. In fact I didn’t even know what ejaculation or masturbation meant. The fight was one of the first of many which I imagined. I used to lie on my bed on my stomach and hump the mattress or pillow moving my waist side to side as my dick inside my pants rubbed furiously against the mattress. It was just some kind of a weird happy feeling which couldn’t be expressed in words. I didn’t know what sex meant but I definitely loved this sweet sensation which passed over my body.
The taller woman in my fantasy was my neighbor Shubha. At 5’5 she was slim with slender waist and nice boobs. I always spent a lot of time at her house and she liked me a lot. The shorter and heavier woman was none other than my mom. She was my prizefighter, my champion. I totally adored her and she used to win each and every fight in my fantasy. Being neighbors Shubha and my mom used to spend a lot of time together. The sight of them together would give me a tingly sensation in my dick. I used to compare them, their biceps, their back, their boobs, their thighs. 
Every night as I used to lie on my bed and imagined them wrestling. If no one was home I would do it 3 or 4 times a day till my dick started hurting. I don’t remember getting erection. It was just a tingly feeling that I had.

“Shubha and my mom locked up again, this time on a wrestling mat. They grappled furiously their fingers intertwined as they began their contest with a test of strength. Shubha wrenched down my mom’s hand showing superior muscle strength as she started the fight on positive note. Mom moved back trying to force her way out. Shubha sensed my mom’s disadvantage as she suddenly left my moms finger and grabbed her both her arms in an under hook. She tried to flip mom to the mat and was nearly successful as mom lost her balance. However she rebalanced herself with foot with her arms circling Shubha’s shoulder. Before mom could launch any offensive Shubha went down to her knees and grabbed moms thigh trying to take her down. Surprised mom was late in reacting and Shubha managed to take her down on the mat with mom lying on her belly and Shubha in control riding her back. Shubha wrapped her arms around mom’s waist and rolled her to score 2 points in addition to the 1 point she had scored during take down. Shubha tried to roll my mom again but mom had gathered herself by that time and was clinging to the mat making it hard for Shubha to move her. With Shubha not able to do anything referee separated the fighters. The fighters separated and got to their feet. Mom’s hair was disheveled during the fight as she pushed them back and came to the center. Shubha too pushed back her hair and came to meet the opponent. The scoreboard read 3-0 in favor of Shubha. Mom started cautiously while Shubha looked aggressively for an opening. As they grappled hard trying to find an opportunity their body started to sweat. They were nose to nose, cheek to cheek sweating, trying to overpower the other women. Both the women were friends of the mat, but on the mat they were most hated rivals. Mom tried to go for Shubha’s leg but Shubha anticipated it well in advance and stretched back wrapping her arms around mom’s back. Mom was now facedown on the mat under Shubha, her head trapped under Shubha’s belly. Shubha was in control her breasts and face over moms back, her arms wrapped around moms back as she again went into a roll, my mom rolling with her. The scoreboard now jumped to 7-0. Both the fighters had rolled outside the mat and ref ordered them to the centre. Mom came to the centre and was ordered to go on all fours. Shubha wrapped her arm around mom’s waist and ref signaled the fight to start. Shubha tried hard but was unsuccessful in pinning my mom as mom clung to the mat. Ref separated them and got them to their feet. Mom got up as she looked shaken. It was unbelievable for her. She had never been dominated so easily by Shubha and she was just 3 points away from her first defeat. She brushed back her hair and came to the centre. Shubha seemed confident to win her first fight against my mom. She leapt at my mom’s leg trying to catch her off balance but mom was ready this time. Stepping back she grabbed Shubha around her back and lifted her feet off the mat throwing her to the mat using Shubha’s momentum. Before she could react Shubha was on the mat with mom over her trying to roll her into pin. Shubha tried frantically to move away as mom used all her strength to roll her over. As the struggle continued mom was finding it difficult to roll Shubha on her back. With the fight in stalemate Ref separated the fighters and ordered them to start the match again. The scoreboard now read 7-2 with my mom finally opening her account. Despite that the odds were still in favor of Shubha as she was just 3 points away from the victory. As the fighters’ grappled mom knew she had no option but to go for the pin. The fast paced fight had sapped energy out of both fighters and they were panting heavily. As Shubha slightly bent down to once again go for my mom’s thigh, mom secured a firm headlock over Shubha’s neck and sent her crashing down on the mat with the twist of her hips. The tide had turned!!!! Shubha was now on the mat her left shoulder pinned to the mat, her neck in my mom’s firm side headlock with her face buried in my mom’s right tit. She desperately tried to bridge out of the hold knowing she was only inches away from getting her other shoulder pinned. Mom knew this was her chance as she increased the pressure of her headlock while her back trying to push Shubha’s right shoulder to the mat. The look on the fighters face had changed. Shubha’s confident eyes were now filled with fear as the tables were turned. Mom’s face beamed, as she squeezed her opponent hard, her teeth gritted in firm determination of securing the victory. Ref was now on his knees watching intently if Shubha’s shoulder touched the mat. Shubha put in a valiant effort trying to bridge out of the hold for more than a minute but mom continued to apply the pressure relentlessly. Finally the strength in Shubha’s body sapped and her shoulder was pinned to the mat. Mom had won!!! She made a terrific come back and kept her winning record intact. Mom continued to hold Shubha for a minute in the same position, their eyes locked. It was a show of superiority as my mom stared down at her smirking, letting her know she was a better woman. Shubha’s eyes had a resigned look as she had once again failed in beating her rival. Finally the fighters got up and referee took their hands. He announced my mom’s victory raising her arm. Shubha on the other side stood with her head bowed as she was humiliated once again. The fighters than shook hands and hugged each other.”

I shot my cum as I rolled over on my back, my hand inside my underpants cupping my little dick. This was the best orgasm I had in the year since I started fantasizing the women wrestling. I saw a freestyle wrestling on TV and since then fantasized my mom and Shubha in the freestyle format. I knew nothing about the point scoring or for that matter anything about freestyle wrestling. I always imagined the first wrestler to score 10 points would win. This was the first time my mom had been in such difficult position. She was nearly on the brink of defeat at Shubha’s hand. However she had fought back bravely to pin Shubha and continue her unbeaten streak. In the whole year I had fantasized these two in more than a hundred matches and my mom had reigned supreme on each occasion. Imagining her down and then making a comeback had made me very hot. As my dick again started to feel the sensation, I flipped on my tummy and started to hump again. 

TO BE CONTINUED

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
Re: The Start of my Fantasy
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 06:17:39 AM »
Reading Your Fantasy was amazing. I am also guy from India with similar fantasy of female combats. Though my characters involve younger girls/celebs but my imagination is not as great as yours.

Offline The Indian Guy

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 11:23:28 AM »
Please do continue

Offline sak111

• beat emup
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 10:19:29 PM »
good one its natural every1 wna c thr dear one win

Offline Agraf

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 01:31:32 PM »
 :)
I liked your ability to express your thoughts and feelings well in a language that probably is not your mother's language.
I also would like to read more of your fantasy - that it's the same for all of us here. Please go into local detail,  and take your time to describe the women's figures and hair, clothes, and may be how they rip their rival's clothing off...