News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jennys Rematch

• 4 Replies
Jennys Rematch
« on: September 11, 2018, 01:12:39 AM »
Jennys Rematch

“Hey Barbie Doll” I smiled as my best friend Barb walked into my kitchen after letting herself in.

“Jenny Juggs, what’s going on?” Barb was over for our regular Sunday morning coffee. We had been friends forever, well since junior high at least.

She had started calling me Jenny Juggs in high school, and I had started calling her Barbie Doll about the same time. I had huge boobs in high school, and Barb had been flat as a board for until her mid twenties.

Barb however had shot upwards in high school. She was 5’11 at 16 years old and a real head turner. Like perfect, blonde, long legs, tanned, blue eyes, skinny skinny waist, like a Barbie Doll but without the boobs. Well that was until her mid twenties when she decided to remedy that by getting implants. Damn the DDs she got looked good, and frankly didn’t look out of place at all on that tall, slim, and fit body. She was so many guys dream girl.

She is in sales, those part time and online sales where you peddled skin care products and other stuff. She lived by the stuff and frankly sold like crazy cause women just wanted to be like her. So she was rolling in cash, and honestly she was super sweet, and knew me so well.

I like to tease her about her Barbie Doll looks, and also about her husband. His name is Dan and he is a trainer to the rich and famous with his own really fancy gym. I like to call Dan “Ken” to go with his Barbie Doll. Frankly, he’s pretty physically perfect too, fit, strong, tall, brown hair, and a real sweet heart. I’m so glad she’s married to someone like him. Doesn’t stop me from giving them heck though.

“Whoaaa, what’s with the bruises on those juggs of yours?” she looked really concerned. I was wearing a low cut shirt, and hadn’t even thought about the bruises from my scrap with Annie showing this morning.

Annie had stormed out of my place after getting dressed, barely said anything to me except making sure I knew she wanted a rematch. I was a little taken aback by how angry she seemed, but I guess it was understandable, I don’t know what I would have done if I had lost the match.

Annie had been texting me a lot though, she wanted a rematch bad. “When we gonna fight” …”I want another piece of you”…”No way you’ll beat me again”….and on and on. I was replying, saying that ya we should do it again sometime. I was a little nervous though, I was worried it would get out of hand, cause she was so mad.

“Well…….” I mumbled, not sure how to tell Barb what I had done.

“Did a guy do that? Did someone assault you” she was really worried, I mean genuinely concerned about me.

“No, actually it was a girl”

“Wait, WHAT?”….Barb looked at me almost more concerned.

“Ok. listen, here’s what happened” I essentially ran through my story of how I met Annie, how we had tossed each other around my basement and how it had felt.

“Are you nuts? i mean I know I said to get your anger out, but this is not what I expected at all” Barb said.

“I know, I know, it was a little nuts, but honestly I haven’t felt that exhilarated, that excited, and that good in a long time”

“So what’s the problem, I can see something is wrong” she knew me, and she knew something was bothering me.

“Well, she’s pissed, she wants a rematch, and I’m not sure it’s going to be friendly like I want. I’m a little worried about an angry match in my basement again with no one there to break it up if necessary”. I really was worried, like what if she got me down and wouldn’t let go? What if she just lost it and started beating me to a pulp?

I knew I could hold me own, and frankly towards the end of the match I had kinda dominated her. I was stronger, and in better shape than her, she clearly wore down in the match. I don’t think I was as mean as her, and I wasn’t super angry like she was.

“Well, do you actually want to do this again?” Barb asked looking a little concerned for me

“I do, I mean I really loved it, I want to take that bitch on again”

“Ok, if you’re set on this, then I’ve got your back. I’ll be your second or whatever they call it. I figure I can protect you if I need to” was she joking?

“Ummmm, no offence Barb, but you’re not exactly a brawler yourself.” I said back, and she really wasn’t what I thought of as a fighter. That perfect girly blonde was no fighter in my mind. I didn’t think she’d hurt a fly.

“Listen Juggs, when you were off at law school I had a couple of cat fights. Girls who just would walk up and call me names cause of the way I look. I wasn’t afraid to throw down”

“Really, like you actually got in a fight?” I was surprised, I had no idea

“Ya, like it was in public, and they got broken up, but this one chick I slapped the shit out of” Barb had a bit of a proud smile on her face.

“Maybe it would be good if you were there”

“Hey, maybe you could use the ring at Dan’s gym after hours, that way it’s not in your house” Wow, that might be fun, with my pro wrestling fetish, I’d always dreamt of stepping into the ring.

My phone buzzed and I looked down at it, it was Annie “I’m gonna kick your ass BITCH”…I held it up and showed it to Barbie.

“No way you can let her talk to you like that, tell her it’s on, and that you’re gonna beat those ugly boobs of hers” Barb seemed to be getting into this, like really into it. “Tell her about me and the gym too”

So I did, didn’t say I was gonna beat her ugly boobs, but I ended it with “Prepare to submit to me again”. I wondered what she would think about Barbie being there, I mean maybe that would make her reconsider.

“What’d she say?” Barb asked anxiously

“No answer yet, she’s taking a lot longer to reply” I answered

We hung out for like three hours, and Barb just grilled me about the fight. She wanted every detail and I relayed it over and over again. Every single detail, down to the minutia.

“Those boobs of hers are great targets, I mean those F cups, if she went after my boobs I’d wreck hers” Barb looking determined and thoughtful

“Wouldn’t you be scared of damaging your implants?” I had been wondering after our fight what it would be like if Annie had implants. I mean I wouldn’t want to do any permanent damage.

“No worries, I was doing some boxing with Dan as my coach when I got these girls, I got the ones that are made to be super durable. They’re for athletes”

“Oh ya, you’re a real athlete” I joked

“Hey, you watch yourself or you’ll find out just how mean I can be scrapper” she smiled at me

“No way I’d never be able to fight you, I would feel bad if I wrecked your Ken Dolls favourite toys” I gave it to her right back.

“Do not suggest that to Ken…damnit Dan…. I’d never hear the end of it”

“Speaking of, you sure he’d be good with his?” I was really curious, I mean it was his business and all.

“Of course, he’ll let us do what we want, don’t you worry about that”

My phone buzzed…it was a message from Annie “You’re on, my friend is coming too, that way it’s fair”

“Wow, she says we’re on”…BUZZZZZZ

“I want to change the rules, I want punching, not to the face though” was the next message, I showed it to Barb.

“Wow, that takes it up a couple notches huh” Barb said “You’ve boxed though, you know how to throw a punch”

“It’s true, but it’s been awhile, I mean I’m not good at it” I replied

“Don’t worry, we’ll get Dan to do some bag work with you, tell her you want it in a couple weeks. That way you have time to train, here I’ll text Dan right now”

“Ok, but no way Dan is watching ok”

“Ya I agree, I’m not letting him get that excited if I’m not involved” she agreed

“True, I’ve seen the way he looks at me”

“Hey, I said watch it Juggs” she looked at me in mock anger
I texted Annie with a date a couple of weeks away, after Barb ran everything by Dan and he eagerly agreed. He asked to watch, over and over again. She just texted back “Idiot” and left it at that as her phone kept buzzing with questions from her eager husband.

Annie texted back “It’s on Jenny, and I’m gonna get my revenge. I can’t wait to beat you down”

“Tell her you’re gonna use her F cups as punching bags, tell her that” Barb was really eager about this

“Fine I will” I sent the text about punching her boobs

“TWO CAN PLAY AT THAT GAME BITCH”…..the reply came right away

“All right, get your gear, we need to get to the gym…then we need to go shopping, you can’t get upstaged in that plain old speedo suit” oh great, Barb is my manager now.

So we headed out and hit the gym, and I spent an hour working the heavy bag as Barb yelled Nike slogans at me. They gym was closed so we got to use the sauna and the hot tubs too, it was almost a spa day that afternoon.

We went shopping, Barb tried to get me to buy the sluttiest suit she could find. It was a real battle, she thought this was a beauty contest not a fight. I’m not wearing a string bikini, it might as well be a naked fight then. I settled on a sparkly gold suit, not a thong back, but the thighs were super high cut, and I was going to be showing off some serious cleavage when I stepped in that ring.

I looked at myself in the mirror when I got home. Damn, I looked good, I mean really good. I imagined myself taking it to Annie in this suit. It excited me, like really excited, I put on some make up, almost the way a pro wrestler would, with some sparkles on my cleavage. Ya I’m taking this fight differently, I’m going in looking good.

Dan was really sweat training me over the next couple of weeks. He only tried a couple of times to get to watch. I gave him a strict no, and a couple of sucker punches to the stomach, but he was being so nice. So nice in fact that I only called him Ken Doll like half the time :). My punches got better and honestly hitting the bag hard was a lot of fun, I pictured Annie and her big boobs taking punch after punch in that soft stomach and those softer boobs.

Two weeks flew by, and Sunday morning rolled around, Barbie showed up at my house at 7am with some protein filled smoothie.

“Ughhhh this is disgusting” as I choked it down

“You drink that, it’s got all the nutrition my fighter needs, you’re a scrapper, you’re a killer, you’re an ass kicker” She laughed

“Ok ok I get it coach”

“You ready for this? Are you pumped to kick some ass?” Barbie asked me

“Damn right I’m ready Barbie” I replied….”Let’s get on the road, I want to get warm before the fight”

We drove to the gym, and left the front door unlocked for my opponent and her second to be able to get in. She had texted to say they were on the way. Barbie helped me warm up, helping me stretch and such. Then I stepped back into a change room to get ready as Barbie said she’d stay to greet our guests. I pulled on my sparkly gold suit, makeup on, looking good, really really good. Then I kept stretching, waiting…..

Knock knock on the door, Barbie popped her head in the door “They’re ready, let’s go”

I stepped out of the change room Barbie following behind. Barb had a gold coloured track suit on, she wanted to match me apparently.

“Da, da da da, da da da, da da da” quietly from Barb, to the tune of Eye of the Tiger, Rocky style

“Shut up Barbie, you’re not helping” I whispered as I looked up Annie standing in the ring.

She was in her thong back pink one piece still, but she also had the idea of coming to the ring made up to the nines. Her makeup was on thick, bright red lipstick, eye shadow, eyeliner, blush, I mean come on clowns wear less make up. I looked over to her second, her name was Cindy, and wow what a contrast to Barbie, Cindy was like 5’1, maybe 110lbs.

“I can take her second, don’t worry about that” Barb whispered, noticing me looking at Cindy.

“Well that’s what I was concerned about thanks” I smiled at Barb as I climbed up onto the side of the ring and through the ropes, turning to get a good full look at Annie. She was glaring at me, like she wanted to hurt me bad. I tried to give her the look back. I looked her up and down, she wasn’t in shape, I thought she was in better shape last time. Her boobs were huge though, like really really big. Last time I was worried about getting smothered under those bowling balls, today I was just thinking about how fun it was to maul the hell out of em.

We sort of just stood there, staring at each other, then she stepped to the middle of the ring, the mat creaking a little as she came towards me. It was a traditional pro wrestling ring that Dan had gotten from a failing promotion. He used it for shadow boxing and sparring for his clients. The gym was warm, but empty of everyone but the four of us.

I stepped forwards as well, meeting her at the middle of the ring. Annie had her hands on her hips, thrusting those F cups out. I matched her pose, if not bust size, but wasn’t about to step back and look intimidated.

“You got lucky last time bitch” Annie hissed at me

“I won bitch, too bad you can’t accept that” I replied, with a smile

“So you want to punch my tits this time huh?” came the reply

“you’re the one who wanted punching, and as you said last time, this fight is going to be about the boobs” I smirked back

“That’s right you slut, I’m gonna punch the shit out of your ugly tits” she rammed her boobs into mine and then stepped back, backing into her corner

“Kick her ass Jenny Juggs” Barbie yelled from outside the ring. Damn it, I knew Barb would run her mouth

“Juggs? You think those are Juggs, well I’m gonna wreck them, then maybe I get to wreck you Barb” Came Annies reply
“You and your shrimp of a friend bring it bitch” yelled Barbie back….Cindy kept her mouth shut, she really didn’t seem to want to be here.

“Jenny, you go get her” Barb told me

“Yes, thanks Jenny” I replied, then looked at Annie “You ready Annie?”

“I am so ready Bimbo” replied Annie, and I was reminded how much I hate being called a bimbo….

We both started forward….my hands up, not in a boxers stance as I didn’t have my fists clenched, but it was somewhere between a boxers stance and the way a pro wrestler would come out. Annie came out angry, hands balled into fists and down around her side. If we were allowed to punch in the face her face would have been wide open.

Annie started out rushing forwards and as she came at me she swung a big looping right at my chest, fist clenched. She was going right for a big boob punch…Wow she really did want to punch my boobs.

My training with Dan had paid off though, I danced back and she missed big time. Overextended and off balance she stumbled forwards and twisted around to her left as I scooted to the side I lifted my foot and SMACK, big kick right into her thick ass.

“That’s it Jenny, Kick Her ASS”… God, Barb can’t keep her mouth shut

She kept stumbling forwards, and the ropes stopped her, she turned back towards me. She was rubbing her ass, clearly I connected pretty hard……

She came at me again, and the exact same stupid looping punch. My god, she had no idea what she was doing, she’d never thrown a punch in her life had she. This one I raised up my left and blocked this big ineffective punch. I fired back with a right of my own, a straight jab right to her left boob. I was rewarded with a meaty SMACK as my fist sunk into her bowling ball. I could see the boob flesh ripple as my fist hit, and the grimace on her face was as satisfying as the meaty smack had been.

“WOOOOOO” damn it Barbie, that’s for a Ric Flair chop not a boob punch.

“Don’t let her do that Annie” holy shit, Cindy wasn’t a mute

“Shut it short stuff” came Barbs retort, no reply from Cindy

Annie was back peddling now, clearly stunned that her punches were ineffective and from getting tagged right in the fun bag. I came after her, determined to show her some of the things I had learned. I hadn’t just worked with Dan, I had watched a bunch of videos and tried to make notes of wrestling moves and holds I wanted to try.

I followed after her and I faked a reach up for her hair. Her hands came up but I went low, dropping my shoulder down and driving it hard into her stomach. My shoulder sunk in and I drove her back into the corner, she slammed into the corner hard. I heard the wind rush out of her lungs as I drove my shoulder deep. I stepped back and slammed my shoulder in again, rewarded with a big groan from my busty opponent.

As I started to stand up now, I took in the full sight of Annie trapped in the corner, arms over the top ropes, already sweating, her huge boobs heaving. I realize I had her, right then and there I had her. She wasn’t going to beat me, she was angry, she was big, but she wasn’t tough, she had no stamina, and frankly she was unimaginative when it came to fighting.

So what do I do? I mean I could just finish her as quickly as possible, I mean dodge around the ring, take my shots, tire her out quickly then go for the kill. That would be the nice thing right? That would be the sporting thing right? The problem though, I didn’t want to. I looked at her body, at her boobs, thought about all the shit she had talked, and the way she had attacked me and I knew then and there I wanted to punish her.

It only took me a second to make this decision before I went to work. She wanted to work my tits over, well bitch, let’s see how you like it.

WHAP WHAP, two hard upper cuts to her ugly boobs. My fist driving them up in her suit as she grunted in pain.

She fought back, a quick slap to my face snapped my head to the side, and she pushed forwards, hands on my shoulders and shoved me back. I stumbled a little but stayed under control.

Annie, really angry and frustrated now, rushed forwards, hands out, way off balance. I easily stepped to the side and stuck out a foot tripping her to the mat hard. She landed with a big boom, face down and stunned from the impact.

I looked down and noticed I her big round butt. It was hard to miss looking down, she was after all in a thong back suit. I guess I was a little surprised I had never gotten past her hair and her tits. I guess I should stop making that mistake…..

And I did, I stepped to her side and extended my elbow and executed, what I thought, was a perfect elbow drop, driving my elbow hard into her big round left cheek (Barb said afterwards it looked really awkward). My opponent let out a big yelp and slapped the mat in pain before she reached back to grab her wounded butt with both hands.

I grabbed onto each of her wrist with a hand and got to my feet, pulling back on her hands stretching her shoulders and pulling her chest off of the mat…. She screamed, like really loud, I revelled in it.

“Ya, bend that fat bitch Jenny Juggs” Barbie yelled and I loved it, don’t shut up Barb, I want more.

I she kept yelling in pain, but I didn’t want her to submit. I placed one foot in the middle of her upper back and then pushed down hard and released her arms, driving her upper body hard into the mats, watching those big bazongas mushroom out as they hit the mat hard…..

She rolled to her back clutching her chest in pain and kicking the mat. I was smiling the biggest smile I had in forever. I looked down and stepped across to straddle her stomach….I then dropped my, not insignificant butt, down hard on her stomach.

She jackknifed underneath me as the air rushed out of her lungs again…..her hands flew off of her huge juggs and her chest heaved up and down as she struggled to breathe.

“Right where you want her Jenny”

“Get up Annie, cover up, don’t let her do this” Cindy, now was getting into it and I could see her as I faced her.
I smiled wickedly at Annies little second and balled up my fists. I went to town left to the side of her boob SMACK, right to the side of her boob SMACK, left…SMACK….right SMACK…..she howled in pain.

Then I scooted up and reached behind my head, lowering my E cups down into her face, and pulling her head in tight in a boob smother….I  had her air cut off, and she was trapped.

She kicked and kicked and kicked and I loved it…TAP TAP TAP

“LET HER UP SHE’S TAPPING” Cindy yelled as she stepped up  on the apron.

I released my hold and Annie collapsed back on the mat, a hot mess, struggling to get her wind back. I sat up

“1-0 Annie, hope you’re ready for round 2” I smiled and got up, went back to my corner. Barb handed me some water, I drank deeply.

“Fuck, you are kicking her ass” Barbie let me know as I watched Annie get up slowly and shuffle back to her corner where Cindy handed her water and started gesturing wildly trying to get Annie back in the match.

“I know isn’t it great” I almost laughed to my friend “I’m not being too mean am I”

“Fuck that, I’m loving it, she wanted a rematch, she wanted to kick your ass, don’t think she wouldn’t do this to you if she could. I want you to get that out of your head right now. Get in there, no mercy, no stopping. Destroy her fucking cow tits” Barb literally seemed like she was salivating.

Wow, I had not expected this from my friend. She was almost blood thirsty, but I loved it.

A couple of minutes had passed, I looked across the ring “Ready for round two, or have you had enough Annie”

She looked up, I could see renewed anger in her eyes…All she did though was growl as she stepped forwards. Cindy almost looked surprised.

“Don’t say I didn’t give you a chance to quit” I smiled as I stepped forwards hands up again.

I came in with my hands up, Annie with her fists balled up again. She swung big wide looping right, again, and I stepped back. She missed as I came forward with a straight right to her already aching chest…..Dancing back, hands still up as I watch her face react to the hard punch.

I was admiring my handy work a little too much and she surprised me with a huge kick right to the stomach…WHAM, the kick sank in hard and the wind rushed out of my lungs…My abs were not ready I bent over holding my stomach.

“Get her Annie, that’s it, take it to the bitch” Cindy yelled

“I won’t tell you again to shut up you little tramp” Barb yelled back

“She’s gonna shut you up next blondie”

“I’d like to see the fat bitch try” yelled and clearly angry Barb.
Annie came forwards and grabbed two handfuls of my hair, pulling me forwards. My hands went instinctively up to grab her hands to take the pressure off my scalp. Bad move as she then drove her thick thigh up hard right into my boobs. WHAM my tits flattened against my rib cage and the pain was really intense.

“Ready for another one…BIMBO” she laughed as she took her time

“Don’t fucking call me bimbo Bitch”…I growled back….

She wound up and went to drive her thigh up again, but this time I took the impact and caught her leg with both hands and started to step forwards. She released my hair as she waved her hands trying to keep her balanced. I stood up and swept my one leg against the one she was standing on.

She tumbled to the mat hard on her back, smacking her head on the mat. I held onto her leg though and I kicked her hard right where her hamstring met her big chubby butt. SMACK…again with a big steam in pain….

I released the leg and stepped fowards, leaping up and aiming to drop my big heavy boobs down hard onto hers. I was rewarded with a big SMACK as my girls slammed into hers…I won’t lie that hurt, but it hurt her more. I lay there as I reached up and grabbed her hair, snaking my legs between hers and putting on a grapevine.

My boobs were winning the fight from her groans of pain, probably something to do with the beating I had given them earlier. she was struggling as I yanked her head side to side by her hair.

Barb was yelling like crazy and I barely heard her as I enjoyed the dominance and the look of pain and defeat on her face….I wasn’t done though.

I sat back and pulled her into a sitting position by her hair before I slammed two punches with my left into the side of her boob. Releasing I rolled away and to my knees.

Annie collapsed to her side, holding her boobs, sweating like crazy…hair a mess. I came up to her and rolled her onto her stomach, straddling her lower back…I reached forwards and hooked her arms, pulling them up over my knees into a camel clutch…

“Remember how I did this before Annie” I growled….

I pulled on her chin for a bit as she groaned and yelled…..but I was really mean, I reached both hands down, her arms trapped in the hold. I latched onto the side of both of her boobs….digging my fingers in and squeezing for the life of me..

I went searching in those massive boobs with my fingers for the treasure inside, but all I found was ways to hurt Annie, and she let me know. She was hurting bad, screaming in pain, as I pinched and twisted and pulled her tits. I pulled out and slammed together….

“Rip em off Jenny” yelled my appreciative corner

“I GIVE UP PLEASE NO MORE…NO MORE… PLEASE”….I let go and stood up….looking down at my beaten opponent….

“Way to go Jenny Juggs, Yes” Barb climbed into the ring and she came over to me and gave me a hug. I gave her a big sweaty hug back.
“Get away from her” yelled Cindy as she rushed into the ring and to her friends side….Annie just lay there beaten and groaning…

We stepped away “Tell your friend that I’m always open for a rematch” I laughed to Cindy

“You bitch” Cindy yelled at me as I stepped out of the ring and started with Barb towards my dressing room

“Oh you little shrimp, if you want a fight I’m right here” Barb yelled back, hands on her hips, and taking a step back to the ring…”It can be two beatings her tonight instead of just one…..

Cindy glared but didn’t say anything.

“I thought so” Barb yelled back

As we went in the dressing room I asked “What the hell was that”?

“I was hoping she’d say yes” Barb said with a sparkle in her eyes “Now we have to find me a fight on this message board of yours” big smile…oh shit, what have I started?

trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Re: Jennys Rematch
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 04:43:20 AM »
Have to say, surprised there aren't more comments on this.  Great buildup, and the action has a unique rawness to it.

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 06:27:58 PM »
Have to say, surprised there aren't more comments on this.  Great buildup, and the action has a unique rawness to it.

thanks I appreciate any comments I get
trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline jessicasinger

• God Member
  • Yes, I'm smothering you. No, I'm not getting up
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 10:56:26 AM »
I love this chapter too, Jenny is nicely savage about using her big juggs to smother and I LOVE that she did some tittygrinding in the grapevine hold!

Offline Deewsl

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 02:00:10 AM »
really enjoyed your story loved the build up to the matches,,,,very exciting..mmm smiles