News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Dominatrix vs wife

• 11 Replies

Offline Bethany4Good

Dominatrix vs wife
« on: September 13, 2018, 01:32:17 AM »
My husband is fascinated with imagining me fight and lose to a dominatrix who humilates me....is this as odd as Imthinkmit is....

Offline darkfighter1

Re: Dominatrix vs wife
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 04:27:03 AM »
Its a hot hot fantasy  :)

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2018, 01:53:12 PM »
not if it is ok with you but how would you feel  ask him if it would be ok to have the fight but so you get beaten if you win you  can domme her  if you get beaten then she can do the same to you
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 05:56:16 PM »
In my fantasies my wife would always lose but that is because by nature she was very submissive.  However she was always the main character.   I had previous partners who were more dominant in nature so in fantasies involving them, they would win.

Offline LTBitch

• 6 foot 4inch 142lb
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2018, 07:33:09 PM »
  Wife vs dom is a very common fantasy: However, I would find it more erotic if the more submissive and smaller wife takes the dom apart and totally dominates her in front of the shocked husband!

Offline SashaSl

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 05:47:07 PM »
If he’s just imagining a scenario involving you like that... I wouldn’t say that’s “odd” at all. If he were asking you to take part in something like this for his pleasure that’s another topic where you would have to share your own feelings.

I will only speak for myself... I imagine scenarios involving my wife, they’re mostly catfights with her against rivals of hers or people I’ve known who I think compare to her well. I have no intentions myself of ever wanting to see her in any of that action or ask her to. It’s strictly for my fantasy entertainment.

Just a couple ways to look at this.

Agree. Imagined scenarios have nothing to do with real life. Not so long ago I've made for my hus a playfight with me loosing in the end... He still sexcited about that lol, but, ofcource, nither him would not want to see me fight irl, nor do I want to ger into a real fight...

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 04:54:36 PM »
The scenario itself is not odd but I would be interested in knowing why he wants to see you lose and be dominated instead of winning and dominating another girl.

Myself, I like to see two even girls fight with the winner eventually taking control and dominating the loser.  I would root for my girl but if she lost, I would be supportive as she was dominated.

I like Sasha's idea of doing a play version with someone you trust if you do not want to fight for real but you need to determine how you feel about being dominated by another woman.  Would that turn you on or would that be something that you find repulsive.

And would he be willing to fight another guy for you and be dominated? 

{alt}

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2018, 08:42:42 PM »
My husband is fascinated with imagining me fight and lose to a dominatrix who humilates me....is this as odd as Imthinkmit is....
d

I'd rather see you turn the tables on her, beat her badly, tie her up and fuck her in front of hubby.

Offline MILAFORUM

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2018, 08:28:23 AM »
In my opinion, your husband wants to see you dominated because the expressions of orgasm and those of agony are very similar.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 12:03:41 AM »
  Wife vs dom is a very common fantasy: However, I would find it more erotic if the more submissive and smaller wife takes the dom apart and totally dominates her in front of the shocked husband!
I agree. There is something hot about a dom getting dominated.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 02:39:46 PM »
Not my thing, but the scenario is more common than you might think.

Offline leatherhound

« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 02:40:06 PM »
Similar here.. I want to see my buxom leather alpha sexy Wife in a rough catfight against another..Both wearing tightly buttoned/ belted leather double breasted Burberry trench coats/leather knee boots and leather dress gloves.  Love to see her act catty in this outfit when she’s been drinking.  Really want to find another buxom tightly buttoned leather alpha milf that could give my sexy wife a rough buttonpopper of a fight.  I imagine her taking Many gloved fist to her tightly buttoned pooch before she doubles over and is taken to the ground where most of her buttons are broken off of her coat spilling her melons which are then targeted.  Almost fully beaten my wife lands a knee to the other woman’s pooch from a top position on the ground and they are both now exhausted and holding their hurt bellies both defeated gasping and whimpering in a leather heap we both collect our leather vixens and reward them properly . 
Mature married male, loves catfights, couples fights well dressed confident BBW. Hosiery, garters, and heels or tightly buttoned/ belted leather trenches with boots.. I’ll fight for any reason so long as there is a woman involved.  Southeast U S.