News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gabby vs Megan - Pt. 2

• 1 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Gabby vs Megan - Pt. 2
« on: September 13, 2018, 01:25:09 PM »
It begins.....

Gabby cocked her head sideways just a tick and stepped forward towards Megan as she reciprocated the move. As soon as they got close enough, Gabby shoved her large breasts into Megan with such a force it knocked her back 2 steps causing her to absorb it impact with an “uhhhnngggg”. Also eliciting a quick “huhhh” out of Bridgette as she inhaled quickly and causing Kelsey to tighten her grip on my arm with a quick squeeze! Gabby put a smirk on her face and said, “How’s that?” Megan, not to be out done in the aggression department, stepped right back up and came back and shoved her smaller breasts into Gabby’s buxom pair, but Gabby was ready for it and she pushed as well, causing Megan’s tits to compress and then be engulfed by Gabby’s much larger pair!

Suddenly, both girls wrapped their arms around the other and squeezed as hard as they could!  “ARRGGGHHHHHHHHH… “came from the smaller Gabby as Megan growled along with her straining for all she was worth!  The two staggered around a little bit in this position as even though Megan is slightly taller, their breasts line up perfectly! They staggered for just a few more seconds and suddenly Gabby, being shorter, picked up Megan just enough to get her off balance and twisted with her and caused both women to fall to the ground on their sides and break their mutual bearhug!

As they fell to the floor together, they might have released their bearhugs, but they still grappled for top position. They rolled back and forth, each ending up on top and the other finding a way to shove them off and continue the back and forth roll. I glanced around and Bridgette was sitting up, almost leaning forward watching so intently you’d think they were calling her numbers for a lottery! Kelsey was just the same, staring at everything going on, but I did notice her slightly rubbing her right breast as she leaned on me!  Me, I was starting to get hard watching this action not 5 feet in front of me!

Finally, Gabby ended up on top and was able to force Megan’s hands above her head by her wrists as she mounted her and began slowly moving for a full body pin, crushing Megan’s breasts with hers as she got into position, lining their fully shaven pussies up.  Gabby looks down and asks, “Do you want this to end quickly for you with a first to cum loses? Or, would you prefer to go until you can’t keep up and lose that way?” “ooooh…..” is heard from the couch as everyone looks at Kelsey. Bridgette extends her foot and lightly shoves Kelsey’s ass and then sticks her tongue out at her as Kelsey looks at her innocently. Megan’s response, however, is swift. “Fuck you! You’re going to get fucked so bad you’ll need to call for oxygen to catch your breath!”

Gabby then forced her pussy straight down into Megan’s, who didn’t flinch and actually tried to lift upwards into her, but was still being held down too tightly! “Lemme go bitch and let’s fuck!”, Megan yelled! “But, I’m only letting you get used to being under me! It’s where you’re going to spend most of this night anyway!” Again, “ooooooh….” Is heard from Kelsey.  I lightly pop her on the shoulder as Bridgette shoves her again with her foot! “Don’t make me come over there Kelsey!” Bridgette says as she gives her and evil grin. “Sure, leave the guy out of this…” I say as everyone starts laughing, even Megan and Gabby!

Gabby then releases Megan’s hands then slides her right leg in between Megan’s and forces her left leg out to her side a bit to fit her leg there. Megan lifts her leg, bending at the knee as Gabby sits back o her legs and on Megan’s right. As they got into position, both of their pussies were in clear view of everyone and as they got close, Kelsey then squeezed my leg this time, really high up my thigh.

First contact pulled a gasp from both Gabby and Megan at the same time! Their pussies touched and you could easily see goose bumps appear on Megan’s right thigh and on Gabby’s upper back!  It didn’t take but a few passes to see the moisture forming on Megan’s pussy! Both women were moaning and grinding and grunting and moaning. Slowly they picked up the pace and soon they were rubbing and grinding pussies at a furious pace!  Both women were very vocal in how it felt, but it sounded as if Gabby was slightly louder and almost getting more pleasure, at the moment, than Megan was! They continued moaning and grunting and then suddenly one of them let out a long “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…”  and froze!

Gabby came really hard and Megan kept up pumping her from the bottom and in a matter of seconds, they were both cumming so hard! They each rode each other threw the orgasm and as they finished, Gabby fell backwards to rest as both women were breathing hard!  I looked at Bridgette and she was Grinning from ear to ear!!!!! OH, and also had her lingerie off on one breast and had been rubbing it as the fight was going! Kelsey I’d noticed was rubbing her pussy through her lingerie and was soaking wet!  Me, I was hard as a rock, thankful for the lose shorts!

Kelsey looked at me, then looked down and saw me hard and a big grin came over her face as she leaned in to kiss me as she softly took my hard cock in her right hand and slowly massaged it for a few seconds. She stopped kissing me and whispered, “so, what do you think baby?” I looked at her like she was crazy and said, “You really have to ask after the last few seconds?” and we both grinned! She then looked at Bridgette and saw he happy and saw her exposed breast and reached out with her foot and nudged her butt just a bit. They both grinned widely when the looked at each other!

Megan was the first to move first as she sat up, scooted over to Gabby and grabbed her leg and took control as Gabby had done earlier! Both had caught their breath a good bit and Megan said, “Looks like you’re not as tough as you look lil’ girl!” “Fuck you! You came right after I did!” “Yeah, but…. YOU were first!”  “Yeah, we’ll see how things go from now on! Let’s go!” and Gabby started fucking Megan from the bottom, lifting her pussy upwards to grind into Megan, which surprised her and caused her to squeak in surprise! 

Megan then picked up where Gabby left off and was grinding down onto her!  They were going at it hot and heave and Megan reached down and grabbed Gabby’s right tit and squeezed nice, hard and firm! Gabby “ooooooohhhhhed” at that and reached up and grabbed Megan’s smaller breast and rubbed and squeezed it much to Megan’s pleasure! Once again, the women picked up the pace some and were soon making sounds like, High pitched “AAAHHH!!”, “RRRRRGGGG”, “UUUHHNNNNGGGGGHHHHHHHH” as they continued to grind on each other. 

Megan was riding her well!  Too well in fact.  Megan’s head was thrown back so far that she slightly lost her balance and Gabby took full control of that and Shoved her backwards while sliding forward. This caused them to land in a more direct scissor position, with their heads away from each other and where each holding the other’s leg as they pulsated their hips!   I looked over for a second and about lost my mind!  Kelsey and Bridgette each had a leg up in the air, Kelsey’s right, Bridgette’s left, and were resting their sexy feet against the other’s while each massaging their pussies while watching the fight on the floor! I honestly think my cock twitched and grew again! (ok, it felt like it grew again, it was already totally hard!)

I swallowed hard and turned my attention back to the girls on the floor. Now, both on even playing fields it was Gabby starting to take control just a little bit as she was still humping and grinding hard and solid, but Megan was squinting more and tightening her face as she was trying to keep from cumming, or so it seemed. Megan was also slowing her grind down a good bit! Finally, Megan screamed out a solid, gut wrenching orgasm! It was so strong, it surprised Gabby and actually forced her away a little as Megan’s legs closed and she began twitching and shaking as she was moaning, “FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKK MMEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!”   & “OH FUCKING GAWWWWWDDD!!!!!!!”

Bridgette’s mouth fell open as she watched her wife cum like that! It also caused her to have her own small orgasm along with Kelsey! They pressed feet together as they came and even forced Kelsey back into my lap as they straightened their legs out. Gabby, had a huge grin on her face as she watched her rival shake from such a huge orgasm!  Gabby then looked over at us and grinned and then almost laughed as she saw Bridgette and Kelsey! “It seems you two are enjoying yourselves too! After I finish Megan off, I should have a little energy left for one of you, if you’re up for it!” and winked at them!

“Oh, my fucking gawd!” Megan finally came back to reality! “HOLY SHIT!!” I’ve never cum so hard in my life!” As she was getting set again, Gabby leaned forward, grabbed Megan’s ankles and pulled her closer, then leaned down as she spread Megan’s legs wide open and Dove right into Megan’s pussy with her tongue! Megan totally screamed as the sensations of her massive orgasm had just subsided and here was a long hot tongue just jammed itself into her quivering pussy!  Gabby literally licked Megan’s pussy from the inside all the way out and twirled her tongue on top of her clit causing another quick orgasm inside of 30 seconds! “JESUS CHRISSSSSSTTTT!!!!!!” Megan screamed and pounded her hands on the ground as Gabby continued to control her!

Gabby continued to chuckle a little bit as she said, “Damn, you’re easy! I thought this was going to be a tough match!” Megan growled as he got to her knees, pulled Gabby towards her and rolled her on her back and mounted her in a 69 position and started her own attack on Gabby’s pussy! Gabby quickly squealed as Megan began her assault! Megan’s face was buried but you could hear her lapping away and moaning a “mmmmm……” sound as he continued! Gabby took a moment to enjoy this as she’d already made Megan cum twice quickly! Then, she lifted her head and began working her tongue again!

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my cock slowly squeezing it as it was being rubbed up and down! Kelsey then lowered her hand and ran her hand up my leg and began stroking me inside my shorts! I leaned my head back in pleasure as she was doing an amazing job! I rolled my head to the right and looked at Bridgette and she was just watching us with a huge grin on her face!  She then looked down at my crotch, then back at me really quick and winked a Groucho Marx kind of wink. I just looked at her and stuck my tongue out at her!

to be continued....
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 04:26:47 PM by Michael James »

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
Re: Gabby vs Megan - Pt. 2
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 11:36:58 PM »
This is exceptional!  So hot on so many levels! Already anxious for part 3!