News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Lia Labowe and Ashley Wildcat (September 2018)

• 4 Replies

Offline spidermouth

Lia Labowe and Ashley Wildcat (September 2018)
« on: September 14, 2018, 08:48:26 PM »
I had seen Lia and Ashley together in Florida earlier in the year and when I saw they would be together again in Los Angeles I checked some flights and hotels, found them to be good value, booked everything and sent the deposits. The ladies would be heading to Hawaii afterward, I’d love to have gone there too but work commitments meant I couldn’t on this occasion. As well as doing sessions with each of them, I decided to sponsor some videos with a Harley Quinn theme. I ordered the traditional Harley Quinn Costume and the Arkham version as well. Ashley spotted a red / blue jacket, bikini and trainer set that she liked, Lia liked it too, so I ordered it for each of them on their Amazon lists. I could not resist ordering some inflatable baseball bats and Harley Quinn hammer as well.  This was going to be fun.

I flew in mid afternoon with the sessions and videos scheduled in a four-hour slot the next morning. This suited all of us as we had all flown west to get to LA. We had a catch up over breakfast before the ladies came round to my hotel room for the sessions. The way we worked it was we alternated un-filmed session segments with filmed matches. I really thought I had a chance having slimed down to 144 pounds and done great training over the preceding 6 weeks. However, Lia and Ashley were far better and took great pleasure in submitting and pinning me in both the session matches and the videos. I’ll not say too much about the videos because Lia and Ashley will be selling these on their clips sites.  I will say this, they did their hair Harley Quinn style and look absolutely beautiful together in the photos.  They gave me a beating with the hammer and baseball bats when I was wearing both my red / blue Spidey costume and the black Spidey Venum costume. Watch out for their trade-mark double arm bar. I got a bit of a groin stretch as they pulled me this way and that way and one funny incident was when Ashley had me in a camel clutch but because my mask was pulled round my face I could not see and I honestly thought it was Lia who had me!

I was on top for the first minute of the session with Lia, mouthing off that I was about to get her in an Americana. She laughed and simply told me to “go for it” before reversing the whole situation and proceeding to demolish me with body scissors, mounted triangles, arm triangles, head scissors, figure four head scissors, and reverse head scissors.  At the start of one of the sections Lia burst out laughing telling me she could not take me seriously because of my facial expressions.
Ashley took full advantage of my major weakness tickling me into submission during one of the session sections.  I had several great views as she pinned me flat on my back!  I must admit, when Ashley got my back I had no answers, whether she was applying rear naked chokes or Nelson moves. She does excellent combinations, always wanting to get her long legs into the action no matter what hold she has me in with her arms. Ashley’s trash talking was excellent, she is a natural at this, as is Lia.  They just love what they do, as each was wrestling me I could tell the other was just itching to get into the action.

At Lunch time we completed the sessions and I took a break while they had a full afternoon of sessions with other guys.  We met up later that evening in the hot tub and had a great chat before ordering food in the bar.  Big hugs as we said our good byes, the ladies needed to be up early the next morning to fly to Hawaii.  I was up in time to see their flight leaving. I spent the rest of the day on a VIP tour bus seeing the sites of LA, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica Beach and Venice Beach.  This is the second time in 2018 that I’ve sessioned with Ashley and Lia.  They are great opponents and I recommend both highly, but if you do get the chance to see them both together, you should definitely do it.  Another amazing experience, thanks Ashley, thanks Lia xoxox

Offline spidermouth

Re: Lia Labowe and Ashley Wildcat (September 2018)
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 08:49:43 PM »
Some more pictures from Los Angeles

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 08:50:40 PM »
And some more pictures!

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 08:51:52 PM »
And one last picture - enjoy!

Offline spidermouth

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 09:14:40 PM »
Hi Keano
They did do some custom matches with each other which were filmed but not with the inflatable hammers and baseball bats.
They still have these so you never know they might do such a video in the future.
They used the inflatables on me big time in one video lol