News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Gloria v Valerie from Cavalier

• 15 Replies

Offline canguy744

Gloria v Valerie from Cavalier
« on: September 14, 2018, 10:18:32 PM »
I have found a group of photos of the same fight on various sites, but mostly on Cavalier (has that site closed??)  The pictures were of an indoor fight between Gloria and Valerie in the late 70's.  I have found most of them on another site - ahw gallery.com- cavalier- series 08 (I'm reluctant to add a link in case anyone has difficulties and blames me)

There are a number of intimate attacks, similar to those mentioned in my previous post (see Personal Curiosity) which makes me wonder

a)  Were there any other similar published fights between these two ladies
b)  Was this fight (or any other fights) taped?
c)  Are there any other similar fight photos around?  The later photos seem more fake

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Gloria v Valerie from Cavalier
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 05:14:15 PM »
not sure if this was taped but I think it might have been.  The matches appeared in three issues of Cavalier and Nugget and our some of my favorite catfight pics

These images appeared in the Feb 79 issue of Cavalier Magazine and the Apr 80 issue of Nugget
http://www.ahwgallery.com/cavalier/series08/index01.html

These images appeared in the Oct 79 issue of Cavalier Magazine
http://www.ahwgallery.com/cavalier/series09/index01.html

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Cover Gallery for Cavalier
http://www.philsp.com/mags/cavalier2.html

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 05:40:10 AM »
Oh man do these bring back the memories! Two absolutely classic catfights. I experienced countless hours of pleasure looking at the these pics in my youth, as I'm sure did many, many others.
sidekick

Offline canguy744

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 02:48:43 PM »
Yep, those were the links and photos in question.  I'd love to know if there were any further fights.

And if the fight was recorded then I'd love even more to see where it's available from!!

Were there any similar fights published?  I've not seen any others that seem as graphic or intimate!

Offline hiedi2345

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 10:09:49 PM »
I believe there was. If I remember right it was black and white and of one of the girls carrying a bag of groceries up the walk of their house and getting into it with the other girl outside. For some reason the image I remember best is of the bag of groceries spilled all over the walk and lawn.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 02:29:35 PM »
These are two of my favorite sets of catfight photos. Awesome.

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 06:43:02 PM »
Mine too JT>  Loved the series.  Wish there was a tape or video.. Gotjack might know

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2019, 09:01:52 AM »
Those were the days....sigh.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2019, 05:30:44 AM »
Awesome photos!  And I agree 100% about bringing back memories.  Check out those bell bottom jeans!!  I just refuse to accept that 1979 was 40 years ago!!!!!

Offline Indygent52

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2019, 11:40:52 PM »
Interesting trivia about  that  fight.  I  saw  the  original posting,  decades  ago,  and,  if  you  believe  the copy,  it  was  a  real  fight!   They  were  doing  a  shoot  for   an  Apartment house 
wrestling spread,  and  one  of  the  girls  got  a  little too  enthusiastic  with  her   hair pulling,  bringing  a  like  response.  Next  thing  they  knew,  all  hell  broke  loose.  Well,  the   photographer  did  what  any  red blooded  American  man  would  do --  he  kept  snapping  pictures.  And,  if  you  look  close  at  the  pics,  you  can  tell  it  was  one  hell  of  a  fight!

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2019, 01:39:24 AM »
Yeeek, I would have been in my early twenties and just getting started with kids!  But , like everyone else on this board, am sure I would have trounced either.  For sure I had better boobs then them, although am not sure how that bush yanking would have played out.  Fun to fantasize about back when.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2019, 02:21:30 PM »
Yeeek, I would have been in my early twenties and just getting started with kids!  But , like everyone else on this board, am sure I would have trounced either.  For sure I had better boobs then them, although am not sure how that bush yanking would have played out.  Fun to fantasize about back when.

Such an erotic and desirable woman such as you should post a couple of pictures of what you look like in your twenties for the rest of us to enjoy. I am certain it would not disappoint.  ;)

DottiD

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2019, 11:22:52 PM »
I recall seeing these but I believe there is a 3 rd set between these two, with the woman with longer hair taking the series 2 wins of 3 but it wasn’t in cavalier if I recall it was one of the adult fetish mags bit I do recall it was a very intense set of pics.

Offline dstrike2

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2020, 01:28:29 PM »
Was there really a part 3 to this? Does anyone else have info on it?

DoubleT2

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2020, 04:44:48 PM »
I can only imagine how turned on their young husbands were! I bet they fought as bitterly as their wives! Tim