News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Why are wife VS wife fights so hot?

• 18 Replies

MarilynC

Re: Why are wife VS wife fights so hot?
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2018, 05:03:02 PM »
My husband finds it hot, in my opinion, because he finds it erotic. I must admit that knowing, or suspecting, that he is aroused by the thought of my fighting another wife, makes it also very exciting for me. Plus, the thought of putting someone like the slutty annefox in her place, is very satisfying.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2018, 08:14:00 PM »
I think Marilyn hits the nail on the head, at least for us wives.  We all know we are better then the other hubbies spouse, and the concept of so decisively proving it is delightful.  Especially if it some arrogant toad like Annefox, who would win a poll as the smuggest wife to be humbled.

Personally, I become instantly competitive when some other wife bustles around as Queen Bee.  Time for them to be stung and deflated!

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 02:52:03 PM »
I enjoyed reading everyone's input on this topic.

Something I didn't see mentioned though, is that when people are old enough and mature enough to marry, society somewhat expects problems between people to be worked out in a civil manner.  Physical fighting is something that responsible adults do not resort to unless their safety or the safety of their family is threatened.  So, to see two married women fight is somewhat taboo, as far as society is concerned. That makes it extremely exciting to me, to see two mature adult women in an aggressive catfight.  And to add to that, I think it is even more exciting to see two moms fight.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2018, 07:21:30 PM »
I enjoyed reading everyone's input on this topic.

Something I didn't see mentioned though, is that when people are old enough and mature enough to marry, society somewhat expects problems between people to be worked out in a civil manner.  Physical fighting is something that responsible adults do not resort to unless their safety or the safety of their family is threatened.  So, to see two married women fight is somewhat taboo, as far as society is concerned. That makes it extremely exciting to me, to see two mature adult women in an aggressive catfight.  And to add to that, I think it is even more exciting to see two moms fight.

I would definitely agree there is a taboo element to women fighting as well.  Because they are not "supposed" to fight adds to the danger and intensity of the fighting.  I think too for women they have been repressing the urge to fight their whole lives which makes it kind of a release.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)