News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Why are wife VS wife fights so hot?

• 18 Replies

Offline fighttime67

• God Member
Why are wife VS wife fights so hot?
« on: September 16, 2018, 04:48:33 PM »
There is something about a wife fighting another wife in front of their men and risking it all that seems to be especially erotic. I'm wondering if anyone has the answer why.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Why are wife VS wife fights so hot?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 06:34:06 PM »
The whole defending-the-household / defending-turf thing.  Gives it an animalistic element.

Offline WriteThisWay

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 09:53:31 PM »
It's the adult equivalent of the family fight from the kids (18+ for the board) perspective. It's about everything that feels vital in our genetic and sociological core.

Offline gmenn

• God Member
  • I love catfights and stockinged feet (RHT and FF)
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 10:03:56 AM »
Because the winner would be the queen of the meeting, worshipped (and more) by both husbands.

Offline al2468

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 02:04:46 PM »
Think that most wives want to prove to their man that they are  more of a woman than their opponent. obviously no woman wants to lose a catfight in front of her husband, that's why I believe that these fights often get very rough. any thoughts?

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 02:27:44 PM »
I agree, between wifes are a big tension in a fight because no woman will lost in front of his husband and have to say the other one was better. They fight hard and just give up in tears when the pain gets too strong.
I love women especially when they fight

Offline suzuran

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2018, 02:43:22 PM »
Well, such fights doesn't start between Strangers, they are arranged. If my wife maybe would fight fight her friend in front of me and her husband, they both want to prove it in Front of each others husband. They don't want to win only for each othera Man, they want to show the other's Husband that they are better then the Woman they married.
If a Wife fight's a Single-Lady in front of her Husband, she only show's him that she's better. A thing a Man is sure of. But if they fight in front of they're Husbands, they have to give one a prove and the other Woman's Man that he's wrong

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2018, 08:34:39 PM »
I think it is kind of a primitive animalistic kind of thing.  Deep down both men want to know if their mate is the best and it is kind of a competition that way for the guys.  And I think both women want to show the men that she is the better woman and therefore more desirable.  Even if there is not even a hint of sexual activity before, during, or after the fight that deep sexual overtone can't be denied for everybody that is watching, not just the men.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 08:48:56 PM »
I think there is a lot going on here.

Basic caveman thoughts.......our genetics are better than yours.......we will rule the earth......you will serve us!

many of us who are married have shared just about everything sexually with our mate......that our wife would fight for my (and her) sexual pleasure is so HOT

Offline edfun

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 02:39:12 AM »
The excitement of a wife vs wife fight is shared by both parties, meaning each couple believing to be superior to the other... and nothing better but to let the wives settle it out in a match.

Would it work the same if it were the husbands to tangle? I believe the answer is no, and name it, genetics, psychology, it's the unpredictable scenario of having the women to step ahead and put themselves in a physical contest with the inherent risk of loosing it.

More over, being defeated in front of the husband is bad, but loosing in front of the other wife husband is worse (depending on the way she got beaten by the winning wife) because the chance of emerging as the winner and stronger wife was taken by the other one...eventually conquering the attention of her own man!

Thus, the intensity of the match can be sensed in a rather genetic way closely linked to sexuality. Two fighting wives are first and most, women - competitive by nature, and willing to defeat the other wife. Making the looser  understand who's the "queen" and gaining the right to have the other as a "slave".

Lots of different feelings make wife vs wife matches very very hot, leaving every participant - both wives and husbands - with a lot of reasons to talk from this unpredictable act of having two married woman fighting each other, so...despite the thrill of annoucing the winner, this hot topic comes from this genetic and psichological involvement of couples in a rather physical activity.

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 09:38:36 PM »
Couldnt have put those any better. Agree with everyones inputs. Wife vs wife is always the ultimate battle of being the alpha woman in the room, gang of friends, parties, or even in the family of in laws. Proving the better woman doesnt always mean its a physical fight (although we men always crave for it)there are always other everyday altercations that happen spontaneously. Proving to be the better woman is a human instinct that has eveloved with time.I experience this and so would the other lucky men on this forum. To all the wives/ women I just gotta say keep doing what you do. You just make us men want you more.
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2018, 07:05:51 AM »
I have been divorced for 23 years and have always had thes imense fantasy to see my ex Victoria in a catfight with Ron's {divorced as well) ex Patricia. The catfight  would be in f, Victoriaront of Ron and I in a rented apartment. Both Victoria and Patricia are blondes, Victoria is 5'8', Patricia 5'7" and built evenly with nice tis and medium length hair.
What makes wife vs wife catfight a turn on for me is to see how they would fight in front of their lover's.
I kinda mention my fantasy with Ron nd he kinda chuckled saying is wife would finish mine off if the ever tangled.
Going forward, I asked my wife if she and Patricia got into a catfight with Patricia would she win for me if the fight was in front of Ron and I, topless. Somewhat puzzled, she said hell yes. Got her ticked off when I said Patricia has a nice bod.
Two weeks passed and this catfight scenario kept lingering in my mind. Took a risk and ask her to see this video. It was California Wildcats tape of the 600 dollar wager where two hotties fight in front their husbands. After the tape, she said that if Patricia wanted to start something she'd kick her ass! Never mentioned this to Ron and my fantasy remains a fantasy.
Wife vs wife catfight is an ultimate showdown to me for several reasons:
The fight is front of their huwhat is the retaliationsbands and they want to win to show who is better
When and if they go dirty, breast mauling/pussy grabbing, who starts it to the encouragement of the husbands
The trash talk that is exchanged as they are fighting (great turn-on) Bitch! cxnt! Whore!
Let them fight to the finish or break it up
Could go on and on but seeing my wife winning is the ultimate for me
Bragging rights
In conclusion I know my ex wife Victoria would finish Ron's wife!

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2018, 02:58:08 PM »
Great post Barb, wondering if you care to elaborate on your feelings when you have both won and lost a catfight with respect to your views in your post?

This is a wonderful topic with so many perspectives which are all so true.  For me, it is wanting to show my opponent and the two husbands that I am the stronger, better fighter and clearly the best woman in the house. I go into the fight with the standoff/faceoff staring at her up and down letting her know that I am ready to show her that I am the best female here.  All of this buildup gets me excited and I know gets my husband eager to watch me battle. I have it in my head that I am indeed fighting for him.  This pre-fight drama sets the tone for the contest. My heart is pounding, my palms are sweating, nipples erect, and I am ready to take it to her.

At the same time, a "fantasy world fight" of me telling my husband that I would love fighting that woman I caught him glancing at during our dinner at the restaurant is also enough to get an interested discussion going and the erotic fires lit.

Offline Deefights

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2018, 06:40:39 AM »
Because wives are the true Bitches of the world. It's not wife vs wife...................it's much more Bitch vs Bitch.

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2018, 04:32:26 PM »
I have been divorced for 23 years and have always had thes imense fantasy to see my ex Victoria in a catfight with Ron's {divorced as well) ex Patricia. The catfight  would be in f, Victoriaront of Ron and I in a rented apartment. Both Victoria and Patricia are blondes, Victoria is 5'8', Patricia 5'7" and built evenly with nice tis and medium length hair.
What makes wife vs wife catfight a turn on for me is to see how they would fight in front of their lover's.
I kinda mention my fantasy with Ron nd he kinda chuckled saying is wife would finish mine off if the ever tangled.
Going forward, I asked my wife if she and Patricia got into a catfight with Patricia would she win for me if the fight was in front of Ron and I, topless. Somewhat puzzled, she said hell yes. Got her ticked off when I said Patricia has a nice bod.
Two weeks passed and this catfight scenario kept lingering in my mind. Took a risk and ask her to see this video. It was California Wildcats tape of the 600 dollar wager where two hotties fight in front their husbands. After the tape, she said that if Patricia wanted to start something she'd kick her ass! Never mentioned this to Ron and my fantasy remains a fantasy.
Wife vs wife catfight is an ultimate showdown to me for several reasons:
The fight is front of their huwhat is the retaliationsbands and they want to win to show who is better
When and if they go dirty, breast mauling/pussy grabbing, who starts it to the encouragement of the husbands
The trash talk that is exchanged as they are fighting (great turn-on) Bitch! cxnt! Whore!
Let them fight to the finish or break it up
Could go on and on but seeing my wife winning is the ultimate for me
Bragging rights
In conclusion I know my ex wife Victoria would finish Ron's wife!
  Do you now ever feel that you should have told Ron. Probably  would have ruined the friendship after that between the two women . It would have probably been nasty fight .Thanks for sharing.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????