News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Action Series trading cards

• 3 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Apartment Wrestling Action Series trading cards
« on: September 16, 2018, 08:27:07 PM »
I remember seeing these advertised in Sports Review Wrestling magazines.  Does anyone know if these cards ever saw the light of day...I saw this on a site "A “Photo Packet,” featuring Ehret wrestling images, has Cynara appearing on two of its ten cards fighting Jenny and Molly (right). They are entitled “Battling Girls Action Series #1,” and have a copyright date of 1977 by T.V. Sports, Inc. This company handled mail order sales for “Battling girls,” back issues of SRW, and had the same New York address as “Sports Review Wrestling’s” publisher, G.C. London Corporation." but have never found an actual card.

{alt}

Offline al2468

• God Member
Re: Apartment Wrestling Action Series trading cards
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 02:46:04 PM »
I also remember seeing the photo Molly v Cynara trading card, but also never saw the actual card  or any others. Brings back a lot of old memories.  I remember being upset when Sports Review Wrestling stopped doing these matches in their magazines ( Does anyone know why?). Loved the Battling Girls magazines, sorry that I got rid of my original copies.

DottiD

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 07:14:41 AM »
My brother has a few of these still in the magazines, they were never really trading cards just made to look like them none of the single shot “cards” had a card board or thick quality all in print paper , you may find someone who cut them out and glued them on a card though

Offline npom

• God Member
  • Love one-sided matches between mature women
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 01:04:51 AM »
I also remember seeing the photo Molly v Cynara trading card, but also never saw the actual card  or any others. Brings back a lot of old memories.  I remember being upset when Sports Review Wrestling stopped doing these matches in their magazines ( Does anyone know why?). Loved the Battling Girls magazines, sorry that I got rid of my original copies.

You and me both. Can't believe I tossed them. I've been able to get some of my SRW mags through eBay.  Haven't seen any of the Battling Girls ones on there though.

I also never remember seeing an actual trading card either.