News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A night of random fights

• 0 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
A night of random fights
« on: September 17, 2018, 04:21:00 AM »
Here are 5 random fights for your enjoyment.  Pic the winners of each brutal fight.

Fight 1) Kelly (blue) vs Veronica (green)
Our two girls meet in front of a group of horny frat boys and sorority sisters to determine who is the biggest bitch.  The two girls will one until one girl is defeated and forced to beg her surrender....
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Fight 2) Maria (white top) vs Tia (polka dots)
Two girls meet in the bank vault at office party where a punch mishap left them both drenched.  The fight goes on until one girl is stripped, forced to surrender and then loaned to the horny guys upstairs.
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Fight 3) Erika (pink outfit) vs Zoey (blue bottoms)
I invite two friends over to the pool and things are going well but each try to get my attention until a fight breaks out and one girls left stripped and half drowned.
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Fight 4) Canella (cat dress) vs Alya (purple dress)
These two hairy girls are jealous of each other and get into a full out war with the loser getting her bush plucked raw...

Fight 4) Virgo (red hair) vs Marcy (purple dress)
My big girls are upset over some rumors that got started at work and decide to battle it out, the loser stripped and smothered under her opponents big ass...
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}