News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kylie vs Aubrey sexy naked outdoor fight Sep 23rd! SPONSORS needed!

• 4 Replies

Offline tillytown

Sponsor at $50 NOW or wait for its eventual release minus bonus footage. Kylie & Aubrey are gearing up for a hair pulling, tit mauling, slapping, punching, kicking, pinning, facesitting catfight but I still need your sponsorship. Who'll take the prize? Find out on fightnight Sep 23rd by sponsoring before the date! Email tillymcreese@gmail.com

Kylie: 5’4”, 120 lbs no catfight experience, some wrestling. Grew up with only brothers and doesn’t mind roughing someone up.
Aubrey: 5’4”, 120 lbs. No catfighting or wrestling but she’s athletic and don’t let her demure expression fool you. She’s a bit of a punk rocker.

*The fight will be held outside on the grass which gives both girls a natural softish surface and ample room to do whatever hey want to each other (AND ample room for me to maneuver around them and get the best angles). Also, we’ll be using natural light, which most producers will agree is the best light (though I’ll supplement with LEDs if I deem it necessary).

*Both girls will go for pussy although to what extent exactly I am unsure. These things are hard to predict as fights take on a life of their own in the heat of the moment.

*Fighters will start in silk robes and disrobe (quite literally) on camera before the fight.

*Both girls actually look like this and I can vouch because I met them both individually this year.

*Bonus footage = interviews before and after as well as individual posed photos before. Content is delivered via Dropbox on night of fight excepting any unforeseen emergencies or technical difficulties.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 07:10:22 AM by tillytown »

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
Re: Kylie vs Aubrey sexy naked outdoor fight Sep 23rd! SPONSORS needed!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 07:23:28 AM »
I am all in

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 09:38:41 PM »
I'm interested.  Will this be a fully competitive match ala Suitefights, or a "semi-competitive" match?

Offline griffey

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 01:53:57 AM »
Love your catfights.  Money sent.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 05:32:28 PM »
Does this site ever do an all in video?