News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Exciting fantasy that is not possible to happen

• 1 Replies

Offline joc123456

Exciting fantasy that is not possible to happen
« on: September 18, 2018, 07:46:38 PM »
Well, I have this fantasy more than 6 years. I wish to see my girlfriend and my mother in a fight. I know it`s kinda sick and crazy, but i dream about it since i heard my girlfriend talking with  her friend on the phone about my mom`s behaviour. She sounded like she can`t wait to get a chance and beat my mother up. Both of them are impulsive, difficult to manage and kinda rebel. I get a turn on by  it when i think about them both fighting in front of me and my dad. Does anyone have a similar fantasy?

Offline Wives Fighting

• God Member
  • Let's kick our heels off and pull each others hair
Re: Exciting fantasy that is not possible to happen
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 09:27:26 PM »
It has been my fantasy all my 10 years of being with my wife. We married recently and I can see all thag tension brewing up. There has been many a occasion I walk in to a room and find my mom and wife staring at each other. My wife sometimes just say “ if it was your sister so someone our age I would have slapped her face all over” I know it sounds very wrong but I just get excited when she says that. Bottomline.. you are not alone. These things really happen.
"Whenever women catfight men think it's going to turn to sex" - Yasmin Bleeth