News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 86 Molly versus Suzette

• 1 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 86 Molly versus Suzette
« on: September 20, 2018, 04:44:30 AM »
This fight is the eighty-sixth match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.   This match-up is a tournament match in the AWC World title tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the next round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Molly (5'10 138 pounds 19 y/o) is from a small town in Indiana.  She is going to college in the Chicago area and plays volleyball.  Her friends convinced her to participate in a fundraiser oil wrestling match and she caught the bug.  Her competitive nature drives her to be a winner.  Molly's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "Look at me!  I'm in great shape.  I'm strong from my legs to my core to my arms.  I will dominate the Apartment scene!"  Molly is the current East Coast Club Champion and has a record of 3-1.

Suzette (5'6 128 pounds 26 y/o) lives in the Dallas area.  She used to be a dancer on a local dance team before meeting her current boyfriend (a married executive at a local company).  She does not work at the present time and views Apartment Wrestling as another fun diversion.  Suzette's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "These legs are deadly.  I work out regularly and I will dominate my opponents.  Look at me.  I AM the complete package."  Suzette's current record is 4-2 and she comes into this fight after dominating her match with Nissa.

Who are you rooting for and why?

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 86 Molly versus Suzette
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 08:04:21 AM »
Molly