News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jenny and Barbies First Tag Match

• 5 Replies
Jenny and Barbies First Tag Match
« on: September 20, 2018, 09:41:45 PM »
Barbie and Jenny 1st tag
Again, if you want to RP vs any of my characters, or have comments about my stories, please message me.

So I took my beating from Maggie, and then convinced her to teach Barbie and I to actually wrestle and fight. We took a lot of lumps, both from Maggie, and frankly from each other. I think we got better really quickly.

The real problem was we were still trying like hell to find either of us a match. Barbie still hadn’t stepped in the ring and as I said, it’s hard to find a 5’11 blonde goddess a match that isn’t some neckbeard pretending to be a woman.

The truth was I was having trouble finding a match too, and it was getting frustrating. I had practiced so much, and I thought I was a getting a lot better. I was worried about physically even fights though. I mean I’m 165lbs and I didn’t want to take on some little stick figure and just crush her.

I finally had a bit of a break through, but frankly I was skeptical. She messaged me on FCF and said she was a Japanese exchange student name Akira, and she had never wrestled an American girl before. 5’4 (my height) 130lbs, and 36C. Well I had about 35lbs and her and my 40E dwarfed her 36C.

What the hell, I mean if she wants a beating, that’s up to her right. Besides I really was dying to get in the ring. I’m not above taking on someone that small. She’s also just 21, or so she says, her picture looks like she’s 16.

Barbie was pissed at me, the text came with many emojis which is a pretty good indication of how she felt given her hatred of the stupid things“Why the hell do you get the match, I mean I’ve never been in one before, give me a shot at the shrimp” 

“Fine be that way, I’ll ask her if she wants to wrestle you instead” I texted back. I really did feel bad, Barbie was dying to get in the ring, and frankly, I wanted to see how she would do. So I sent the message "I have a friend, she's 5'11, 150lbs and 36DD, know anyone who would wrestle her?" and waited a little while before I got a reply.

“How about my cousin from Japan who’s here for two weeks? She’s 5’3 125lbs and 34D” wow, wait, that’s really convenient that she just happens to have a cousin who’s “in town” I thought as I read the message”

I messaged Barbie, but before I got a reply another message came in “How about a tag team match? Yui and I vs you and your friend Barb?” I’m still a little skeptical, but I sent the offer along to Barb.

“Want to Skype? Yui and I are both here” was the next message that came to me, and I was like ok, what the hell do I have to lose. I can hang up on some neckbeard weirdo.

So when Barbie messaged back to say it was on for the tag match, I was into 15 minutes into discussing the rules with two of the sweetest girls I had ever met. Well the discussion was mostly with Akira as Yui spoke almost no english at all. Both of them had dark black silky long hair, very youthful appearances (so much so that I asked them to show me their ID so I could confirm, and ya they were 21, took a screen shot for my records) and they were overall pretty petite and small. Both had fairly big boobs for their size Yui really big for her size, they insisted that we do a full body view so we could see each other.

I messaged Maggie about being a ref. The two of them had ideas about double teaming etc that kind of required someone to be there to keep things from getting out of control. Maggie messaged me back, in the way only she can “Tag team? That’ll cost you two bottles of whiskey”.

Yui and Akira agreed to supply one of the bottles of whiskey and loved the idea of a ref and the ring where we were gonna wrestle. Rules were a little convoluted: 1. no punching or kicking or knees to the head, you could slap the face or slam the head into things 2. no claws to the crotch 3. the rest of the body is open to any strikes, including the crotch (ouch) 3. if your opponent is trapped in your corner, your partner can grab them and the time allowed is at referees discretion (hoping Maggie gives us a hometown advantage, but probably not) 4. tagging allows double teaming in the ring at the refs discretion and finally 5. if you leave your corner to jump in the ring, your opponent can leave to jump in the ring. After that, if you go back to your corner the ref has discretion to send them back.

Wow, we had agreed to leave a lot up to Maggie in this. I knew she loved a good knock down drag out brawl, but she’d be fair. That I was sure of, we really weren’t getting a home ring advantage.

The day before I Barb and I were at the gym, late at night after hours, we had done a light workout and were taking advantage of the spa like hot tub and the sauna that the Ken doll had in his gym.

I looked over at the gorgeous Barbie doll from the other side of the hot tub. “So you ready for this”

“Oh yeah, these little squirts aren’t gonna know what hit them” She replied with real malice in her eyes

“I’m ready too, but they’re so nice, like really nice, I’m not sure I can trash talk and be mean to someone that nice”

“Hey, don’t you go soft on me Jenny Juggs, remember you thought Annie was nice, and Maggie is nice. Both of them have no problem beating the stuffing out of you given the chance”

“I know, I know, I’m just thinking, I’m not gonna lay on the pain or humiliation. They’re so little, I’ll just beat em”

“We’ll see Jenny, I saw the look in your eyes when you took Annie down a couple pegs, I know you’ve got that mean in you”

I looked away, then turned back with a vicious smile….”You’re right, let’s kick their skinny asses”…….

The next day came and Akira arrived with her cousin Yui…again, sweetest girls you could meet, really lovely.

“Is there anything we need to know, like how to say submit in Japanese so we know if Yui is submitting?” I asked Akira, just trying to be nice

She flashed her sweet little smile at me “Why would Yui be the one submitting” she asked with an innocent look on her face, was she talking trash or was she serious. I didn’t have a chance to ask as they walked towards their dressing room.

“Well, you two bimbos certainly have a size advantage” I turned to see Maggie coming in the door. “You looking for a squash match?”

“It’s good to see you too old lady, and no we aren’t looking for a squash match, we’re looking for a match period” I replied, I had started calling her old lady, she’d punch me occasionally when I did it.

“Well, those two are probably gonna wipe the mat with your tubby ass and use your friends silicone balloons as punching bags…see ya in the ring” She walked away to get changed into her ref outfit.

Yep Mags was in fine form, well better get changed. I went back to join Barbie, shit she looked amazing. She had demanded that we buy matching suits for this, pink matching suits, that’s right pink, I hate pink. She looks awesome, like some young mans dream, with the thong back showing perfectly tanned ass cheeks and her strong long legs, and low cut to show off those oh too perfect DD implants. I thought I looked less perfect, but I was showing some pretty awesome cleavage, my butt was a little too jiggly for the thong back though. They were thin too, and my nipples were already showing through. Both of us had our hair loose, and after stretching we excited our change room to head to the ring, barefoot as we had agreed.

Yui and Akira were already in the match and Maggie appeared to be chatting with them, it seemed like Akira was translating things for Yui and they both looked great as we stepped up into the ring. Both had their hair in pony tails, and were wearing white speedo suits, covering up a whole lot more skin than us.

On their slim petite bodies their boobs really stood out, especially Yui, and they were in great shape. Barbie however towered over them, and I was much thicker all over. They saw us entering and then waved and smiled as they came to meet us in the middle of the ring

“We are so excited for this, it’s going to be so much much fun” Akira said with her huge smile as she reached out to shake my hand, Yui reaching for Barbies. Was this a trick? Were they trying the old fake handshake and then jump you, I stood a little awkward as I shook. Nope, they just wanted to shake hands and be friendly. We reached and shook our other opponents hands and then went back to the corner.

“You ready?” Barb asked me excited “Remember, you start, but I want in quick, don’t hog the whipping we’re about to give them”

“I know, I know” I said exasperatedly “You’ll get your chance don’t worry”

“You ladies ready” Maggie called out as I turned back, facing me in the ring as Yui, all 5’3 125lbs and 34D of her in a lily white suit. Her long black hair was in a pony tail and she had pale perfect skin that almost blended in with her virginal white bathing suit. She had that huge sweet smile on as she stepped forwards…

“WRESTLE” Maggie called out, and I stepped forwards, hands up ready….I was balanced on the balls of my feet, in a wrestlers crouch, with my hands up around my head. I had my hands open, but knew if I wanted to throw a punch I could quickly.

My strategy was to get a hold of her and use my superior size to take her to the mat and wear her down. Seemed to make sense and I thought coach Maggie would approve.

Yui however had other ideas, as I stalked forwards looking to lock up she danced away, to one side. Then to the other as I came at her again, damn she was fast. I kept after her, trying to be methodical though, and finally I thought I had her cut off.

SMACK, she snapped out a kick right to the side of my thigh…..ughhhhh stinging I stumble a little, and she danced away….That made me more angry than hurt….I stumbled forwards as she danced as and was rewarded with a big boot right to my bare butt… SMACK….

ughhhh, I could feel those cheeks jiggling as I turned back to face Yui….

“Don’t let her do that Jenny” Barbie yelled encouragement to me, Akira yelled something in Japanese and Yui’s smile only got bigger.

I stayed after her, stalking my opponent, and getting more and more frustrated. The pattern repeated again and again, stalk her, get close, get a lightning fast kick in the thigh, and Yui dance away….Finally, on line the fourth time she danced to the side, but I kept after her, reaching for her hair, and was rewarded with a leaping knee right into my stomach…

WHOOSH, that knee hurt as it drove into my soft stomach. I fell to both my knees clutching my stomach as I gasped hard trying to get my wind back.

“Look out Jenny” I heard Barbie yell from the ring side, I looked up and there was this little Japanese missile flying right at my chest. Yui had bounced off the ropes and was in the middle of slamming a big drop kick into my juggs….

SMACK….the girls took the brunt of that impact as I am slammed back onto the mat, holding my boobs in pain. My girls really hurting as Yui get’s to her feet and comes over to grab my hair and pull my up to my feet. Arms crossed over my boobs she pulls me over to her corner and tosses me back first into the turnbuckle by my hair….UH OH

Akira reaches over and grabs both my arms, hauling them back over the top ropes on either side of the turnbuckle. She pulls down on both my forearms, stretching my chest out and putting all her weight into it, stretching my chest as I groan in pain…..Yui says something in Japanese and then two words “Punching bags” damn it, I thought these girls were nice.

“Get out of there Jenny” Barb yells as the first upper cut slams into my left boob SMACK, then the right, SMACK, left SMACK, right SMACK…..and left SMACK….my girls are taking a beating like speed bags as her punches slam in and threaten to pop them out of my top as I yell out with each punch

“All right enough, let her go Akira” Maggie yells…..SMACK, Yui tags in her cousin and she enters while I still hang from the ropes…..Akira smiles all sweet as I look up at her and then she steps back and hits with me a huge chop right across my girls with an open hand….”AGHHHHHHHHHH Fuck”

“Oh Jenny, you can come back, get out of there” thanks for the advice Barb…..the getting out of the corner is not a problem as Akira grabs my arm and pulls me out of the corner….In the centre of the ring now, she slams a couple of forearms into my upper chest, missing the girls thankfully but still hurting just the same. She then uses my arm to Irish Whip me into the ropes. I fly across the ring, bounce off the ropes and come flying back towards her. She rushes me with her arm outstretched and nails me with a huge clothesline that sends me down hard to my back in the middle of the ring….

I’m lying there disoriented and shaking my head, spread eagle on the mat…..wow this is not how I saw this going, these girls are fast, and tough, and can take it to you….

I’m shaken out of my stupor by frantic “Look out Jenny get your knees up” yells from Barb. Instinctively I do exactly as Barb says, raising my knees up over my stomach as I open my eyes and see a flying Akira going for a big body splash.

Her petite body crashes down hard on my knees and I hear her scream out in pain as the impact jolts through my legs and into my back….she flops off of my body and onto her back then crumples into a cute little ball.

“Come on Jenny, get the tag, get over here” I look up and see Barbie reaching over the ropes. I start to get up to my knees and crawl towards her…slowly slowly…I don’t know what’s going on behind me, but I reach out and lunge and SMACK, hit Barbies hand as I fall to the mat and I see the big blonde step through the ropes and head towards our opponents. I crawl out of the ring as I hear a loud SMACK.

I pull myself up, free from the onslaught and turn to see how Barbie is doing. SMACK, as I turn around I hear it before I see it. Barbie is using her long reach, she has a tight handful of Akiras hair holding her at a distance and has just rained a huge slap right right into her pale face. She leaves a bright red hand print on her cheek.

Now barbie pulls Akira towards her and drives her knee into he white clad stomach WHAM. The knee sinks in and Barbie lets Akira drop to the floor like a rag doll as she lies there holding her stomach in pain on the mat.

“Way to go Barbie Doll” I shout my encouragement.

Barbie reaches down and grabs Akira’s hair, pulling her up to her feet by it as Akira groans in pain….Barbie reaches between her legs and scoops her up, carrying her cross body for a bit before slamming her little body down hard onto the mat…

Akira hits on her back hard, and Yui is yelling at her in Japanese, Barbie turns and points at Yui before turning back to the injured Akira. Maggie is there checking on the little Japanese girl as Barbie grabs her again by the hair and pulls her to our corner back first….

I reach over, and grab Akiras chin, pulling her head back over the top, really pouring on the pressure as I get some revenge….Barbie is in front of her and winds up with a big left cross right to her C cup, driving her fist in and crushing her orb under her knuckles, then a right to the other boob……then a left, then a right then a left…….

“Break it up girls break it up” Maggie calls, a little faster than when they had me trapped. I let Akira go though and Barbie reaches up to tag me in to the ring.

“Tag” yells out Maggie as I step through the ropes, I face Akira in the corner and drop my shoulder down. I drive it hard into her stomach…trying to push it through to mash her stomach into her spine.

She cries out in pain and then I do it again….now I stand up and my opponent is trapped and hurting in the corner. I grab her head and start to fall backwards, putting my feet up into her stomach and executing a big monkey flip sending her up and over me and hitting hard in the middle of the ring.

I get to my feet and follow after my opponent, I grab both her legs, tucking them under my arms and go to roll her over onto her stomach in a boston crab hold. Cinching the hold on I sit back and am rewarded with her screams of pain echoing through the gym.

I’ve got full control, and I’m facing Yui in the corner, bending Akira with all my strength…..The little Japanese girl is nearly bent in half as she finally screams out

“SUBMIT SUBMIT”…..Maggie runs over and taps me to make me let go, I look down at Akira and then walk over to see Barbie in the corner…..Both of us grab some water as we take the prescribed break and watch the sore Akira walk over to her corner.

“Nice work, but you were in trouble there to start” Barbie tells me

“Tell me about it, do you realize that Yui called my boobs punching bags?”

“No didn’t hear that, but she used them as that, whatever, we got the first fall, and Akira looks like she’s hurting”

“Ya well we did a number on her, Yui is fresh though” I say back

“Let me start, I’m fresh too, and she had real trouble with my reach when I was in there” Barb seems really proud of herself.

“Sure go for it” I say as I step between the ropes and let Barbie in. Surprisingly Akira is starting off for them and she steps forwards looking determined.

“Ready ladies” Maggie asks, “Let’s wrestle”

Barbie steps forwards, crouched, ready, hands up and out in front of her…..she , like I did, stalks Akira like her prey and Akira tries the same kick to the thigh that she used on me. Her problem is that Barbie has that long reach….

The kick connects with Barbies perfect, strong thigh SMACK…Barbie is able to get a hold of Akiras pony tail though and latches on hard. Holding her at arms length Barb pushes her back towards the ropes. Akira is flailing around and groaning but can’t get a shot in on her 5’11 opponent at all. They get to the ropes and with that one hand Barb pulls Akiras head back over the top rope.

With her free hand Barb winds up and SMACK, a huge slap right to Akiras C cup boob and then another one…..SMACK….I’m watching so intently that I don’t notice that Yui has stepped between the ropes and is running across the ring, both hands clasped above her head. She gets to Barb, leaps and slams a her doubled fists down hard in the middle of Barbs back.

SHIT, I step through the ropes and rush towards Yui. Barb has already lost her grip on Akiras hair and is reaching back to grab her back. As I reach Yui I jump, grabbing two handfuls of her hair and tackle her to the ground. Just as I do Barb is looking back at us tangled on the ground I see Akira slam a hard knee up between her legs. Barb let’s out a howl of pain but that’s all I see as Yui and I are rolling across the mat pulling each others hair.

Owwww the little bitch just kicked me in the shin….I release one hand and punch a couple of times in her side and roll on top. She reaches up and sinks the fingers of her one hand into my left boob and squeezes my jugg hard…. “ARGHHHH BITCH”…..I pry her hand off my boob but she grabs my hair and keeps us rolling. We get to the ropes and roll under them and then off the edge of the ring….
We fall through the air and WHAM, all 125lbs of Yui crashes down on top of me and my head bangs off the mats outside the ring hard…..I’m seeing stars and Yui pours it on as she bangs my head on the mat twice….I’m totally out of it, lying there on the outside of the ring as Yui get’s off of me.

I can’t tell you how long I was on the mat there stunned. As I slowly start to shake the stars away I start to hear yells of pain from the ring…Is that Barb yelling?

I stumble up to my feet slowly, looking up into the ring. Yui and Akira are double teaming my Barbie Doll, legal because I’m not in the corner. They have her arms over the top rope, but the middle rope pulled up and trapping both her arms and she’s helpless. Wow are they taking advantage of that.

Yui has two hands on Barbs left boob, with Akira having two hands on her right boob, and they are squeezing them like they’re silly putty. Barb is literally shrieking in pain as they try their best to mangle her beautiful DDs. Man I sure hope she’s right about those being extra tough sporting implants.

Yui releases her hold on the boob, then fires two hard uppercuts into it and finally drops to her knees and fires an uppercut into Barbs already hurting crotch…My girl is in real trouble. I stumble up onto the ring apron and start to go through the ropes as they’ve put the double boob claw back on her…..

“I GIVE I GIVE” Barb shrieks out and Maggie steps in to get between the little Japanese fighters and their beautiful blonde prey.

Yui and Akira hug and head back to there corner as I come over and help Maggie disentangle Barbie from the ropes…..I can see how red her chest is and can’t help but thinking I missed a hell of a boob beating while I was lying around dazed outside the ring….

“You ok?” I ask Barb as she stumbles over to the corner

“Where the hell were you” Barb asks as she rubs her girls

“Almost KO’d outside the ring, fuck they did a number on you” I say, sympathetically

“Ya, fuck I mean I thought they were gonna rip my tits off. You said they were nice”

I look over at our opponents and get two sweet smiles from them and a wave from Yui. “I think they are nice, just not in the ring”

“All right, we’re tied up here, who’s going first?” Barb asks

“Can you start us off?”

“I need a bit, are you ready” she asks me, genuinely hurting right now

“Ya I can do it, I’ll wear em down” I say, trying to sound confident, shaking the last of the stars from my eyes.

“Go get em Juggs” Barb says encouragingly as Maggie calls us out for the last fall.

“WRESTLE” calls the referee, she’s giving me a smirk and I know I’m getting a lecture after from my coach, when’s she’s not in ref mode.
I come fowards, hands up ready, and it’s Yui this time who’s starting for the opponents. She’s clearly sweating, but she’s also smiling that cute little smile. I look her up and down, her lithe body and her perky but big D cup boobs, then her cute pale face. I come forwards and go for the lock up, but she lashes out with the same kick that Akira was using before.

I’m ready for it though and I catch it as it smacks into my leg. The kick still stings but I pull her foot up and step forwards and the smile is erased from her face as panic sets in and she tumbles back hard onto her back WHAM.

I hang onto her foot, lifting her whole leg up off the mat and stomp twice on her hamstring WHAM WHAM…I’m rewarded with a shriek of pain as she reaches down to clutch the back of her wounded leg. I step forwards holding that leg and then jerk it hard towards her head before releasing it as the pressure makes her yell out in pain again.

Yui rolls to her stomach on the mat and I straddle her back in the middle of the ring. Dropping my sizeable butt down hard I hear the wind WOOSH out of her lungs as I hit her. I reach forwards and grab both her arms, pulling them back as I stand up, putting on a surf board hold as she kicks the mat in pain.

I’m pulling back hard on her arms, trying to wrench them out of their sockets, while I stand and have a foot in the middle of her back. I release the arms and press down with my foot, slamming her D cups into the mat hard and she yells out in pain, clutching her chest.

“Stay after her Jenny” Barb yells, there’s some more life in it, but she’s clearly hurting still.

I reach down to grab her hair and haul her up to her feet, with one handful of pony tail I pull her face first towards our corner and slam her pretty little face into the padded turnbuckle. She slumps forward and I take her and turn her around as Barb grabs onto both her arms, pulling them over the top rope.

I look at my cute little opponent, thinking about the boob claw that she had put on my girl Barb and I go for some revenge. Sinking my claws into her white clad boobs, mauling and mashing and twisting. Tearing away like a woman possessed as she shrieks in pain….

Akira is yelling something but Barb is watching her while holding Yui in the corner. “Break the double team girls” Maggie says and I release, looking to Barb.

“You stay after her hon” Barb tells me, not ready yet.

I pull Yui out of the corner and towards the centre of the ring. She lashes out with a big punch to my soft stomach and I gasp, losing my grip on her as she stands up to face me. She winds up with another shot, big forearm right to my boobs WHAM…the girls take the impact and I run in pain. I fire back with a forearm of my own and Yui squeals in pain.

Akira yells something out, and Barbie “Work those tits Jenny Juggs”. I’m surprised as Yui latches onto my tits hard, digging her nails in with all her might. I give it to her right back grabbing on and squeezing with all my might. Her soft supple tits mashed in my grip as the pain radiates through my chest. I pull her forwards by the tits and slam a knee up hard, connecting right below her navel. WHAM. She lets go, clutching her belly in pain….

I grab her hair and drive her right back into our corner, reaching up to tag my now eager partner into the ring. I step out of the ring and grab our opponents pony tail as Barb goes to work. Punches fly into Yuis body like it’s a heavy bag, punches to the belly and tits, whimpers escaping with each punch.
I look over and I notice Akira stepping through the ropes, no way, not again. I release Yui and hurry through the ropes as I reach Akira who is flying towards Barb I drive my shoulder hard into her stomach in a spear move. It’s like I cut her in half as I tackle her to the mat. I sit up, straddling her stomach as I grab her hair and start slamming her head back into the mat hard over and over again.

Akira whines as I do this and she starts to go limp, I’ve clearly knocked her for a loop. I get to my feet and roll the helpless Akira out of the ring onto the mat outside.

“Double team still legal, she’s out of her corner” calls Maggie

I turn to see that Barbie has Yui in a side headlock, pulling her long hair with one hand. I come towards them.

“Give her to me Barbie Doll” I say as Barb tosses her over to me. I wrap my arms around little Yui’s waist as we are belly to belly, boob to boob. I lift her up and twist and then drop my heavy body down onto her as we slam into the mat. She’s lying on the mat, kicking weakly in pain.

“She’s all yours Barbie Doll” I say as I get to my feet and look outside the ring at Akira as she’s slowly getting to her feet, I place myself halfway between Akira and Barb and keep an eye on her.

Barb gets down on Yuis stomach, straddling it and pinning her arms underneath her knees. She reaches down and latches onto Yui’s tits “Let’s see how you like it” she yells out.

Yui does not like this as all, she’s helpless and screaming as now Barb is using her tits as silly putty. Pouring on the pain and distorting tit flesh in ways that nature never intended…..Yells of pain fill the gym

“STOP STOP. I GIVE UP” yells out Yui, hey she did know how to submit in english. Barb keeps at her though, angry, and Maggie steps in and pulls her off of her beaten opponent.

Barb turns to me, sweaty and hair a mess, but beautiful still and I come forwards and give her a big hug. Ouch, tender boobs mashed by Barbs hard hug, but I hang on anyways “Great match partner” I say with a big smile.

I turn around, and there is Akira, smiling all sweat again. “Great match that was fun” she says with a big smile and comes in for a hug too. What the hell? I thought they’d be pissed, that got really intense.

Yui stands up slowly and joins the hug, and then Barb does too. This I did not expect at all.

We release our hug and Akira says something to Yui in Japanese, then turns to us.

“We lost, drinks are our treat!” so we went out for a couple drinks, maybe a lot of drinks, actually so many drinks that I can’t really remember getting back to Barbs apartment. Maggie got bought one of her two bottles of whiskey right there at the bar, Yui and Akira threw money around like it was nothing.  I do remember waking up on her couch though with the worst hangover in the world. So bad that I didn’t even feel the bruises all over my body. Fuck, those Japanese girls can drink!

trillian: fitzy_j
Discord: fitzy_j#7501

Offline jjohny57

Re: Jenny and Barbies First Tag Match
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 10:59:19 PM »
I am enjoying your stories. Is there any chance you could do some pro stories with a sleeper hold finish?

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 01:15:55 PM »
Fantastic to read, though I can't help but think that Jenny and Barbie are going to end up facing each other across the ring at some point in the future.

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 04:12:29 PM »
Great story!

Offline kscallin

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 01:43:27 PM »
this story was amazing hope we get to see a rematch soon

Offline ddmovvvyrrr

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 06:58:00 PM »
 That was a great story, but maybe , next match between these 2 tag teams, would, make the story more exciting by adding STAKES/ sexual acts, the loosing team performs on the WINNING team, & or some punishments, from the WINNING team to the LOOSING team !!!!!!