News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

10 New Female Wrestling & Mixed Matches Added at Rockin-Roxanne.com

• 0 Replies

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
{alt}

We have just added 10 more videos to our Summer 2018 update with more new Female Wrestling, Mixed Matches & Real Fights for a total of 60 new videos with more coming in the next few days!

For those who missed our previous post, we have just launched our new redesigned website with lots of new features such as the ability to translate our website into over 100 languages, a 24 hours customer service line, new ways to pay, some new graphics, updated FAQ & customer service pages,  new subsections in our female wrestling, boxing and mixed sections and an improved search engine. (See more info about all the new features below or visit our homepage).

A couple of notes:  We've done our best to update the pages to our over 5,000 videos,  but should you run across a page that didn't update and still has the old design please let me know and/or report any broken links.  Also, for the next week or so our new search engine may still hit some of our old pages as we are still in the process of taking down some of the older pages..

I would love to hear your comments on the new site design and any suggestions on how I can improve it.  So feel free to email me at Roxanne@Rockin-Roxanne.com with your comments.

Lastly, please be sure to enter our website at Rockin-Roxanne.com as I have added some new and important terms of service requirements that I will need all customers to acknowledge before making purchases from our website.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Rockin-Roxanne.com