News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Blonde vs Brunette

• 4 Replies

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
Re: Blonde vs Brunette
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 08:50:47 AM »
Brunette wins after hard fought catfight

Blonde is hotter

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 04:36:38 AM »
Look like the hot brunette wins on both counts!

Offline ricelover

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 08:12:06 PM »
Wish I had voted but I would imagine that the brunette wins by dominating the blonde over a boxing match.  Brunette would have stripped the blonde naked at the beginning and have hit her so hard in the abs, face and tits that the blonde is forced against the wall - the brunette then takes this advantage to pummel the blonde a few times in the pussy, while the blonde moans loudly to each punch to the clitoris...then the brunette would shift her attention to the blondes tits, squishing the soft flesh by giving them hard jabs and uppercuts to make the tits dance and quiver from each impact. The blonde would moan helplessly all along, before the brunette finishes her off with an uppercut to the chin which sends the blonde sleeping  ;D

Offline shanelovecatfight

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 11:58:08 PM »
You people have something against blondes ? I mostly see blondes get no votes.  Let me tell u blondes can fight I once saw one blond beatibg Indian girl brutally