News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Step Sister Catfight

• 4 Replies

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Step Sister Catfight
« on: September 21, 2018, 06:32:34 PM »
Two Step Sisters that hate each others guts get into a Catfight and each wants to humiliate the other when she wins. Who will win, the Blonde or the Brunette?

Please comment.
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Step Sister Catfight
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2018, 02:59:26 PM »
A lot of hair pulling and name calling here as these two cuties tear into each other. The Blonde Step Sister is very confident that she will kick her Brunette Step Sisters ass. She came out strong but the Brunette has fought back as they struggle on the floor.
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 07:01:45 PM »
The  Blonde Step Sister really  gains control. Pulling the Brunettes hair and slapping her around her room. The Blonde gets the Brunette face down on her bed with with  an arm lock. The Brunettes muffled moans fill her room and her painted toes spread and she struggles under the Blonde! " I'll break your fuckin arm you little SLUT " hisses the Blonde Step Sister.

T
Cheers!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 07:12:59 PM »
 a muffled " owwww you're breaking my arm " moans out the cute Brunette. Her legs kick. " you're gonna be my bitch " hisses the sexy Blonde Step Sister as she applies the pressure to the cute Brunettes arm.
Cheers!

Offline LeighBBW

• I love a good cyber catfight !
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 01:09:23 PM »
The Blonde Step Sister beats the little sluts ass.
" get over it bitch "