News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Holly vs Jaime

• 1 Replies

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Holly vs Jaime
« on: May 10, 2010, 11:19:20 PM »
I'm not quite sure if this topic is allowed or if it will help me out at all, but I'm getting desperate and the mods/admins can just close this thread if there's an issue.  I've been searching far and wide for the Femwin video of Holly vs Jaime (huge Holly fan), but I can't find it anywhere.  Femwin doesn't have it on their clips4sale or their site (I joined just for the video), and when I joined their archives site, all I found was a few highlight clips, but not the full match.  I've also tried emailing them (I believe I've emailed either 3 or 4 times just incase it got lost in the shuffle) and never received a reply from them.  So beyond deciding that it would take a lot for me to ever buy another match from them or anything, I've decided to hit up some desperate measures.

Does anyone have a download of this match, and if so, would they be willing to trade downloads with me?  I have quite a few matches from different places.  Just drop me a private message and we'll see if we could work something out.  Thanks.

Offline archrulz80

Re: Holly vs Jaime
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 08:13:15 PM »
Masked Bunny. i've seen a clip or the full version on a you tube site. but i can't remember what one.
clip was about 5-7 minutes long.

hope this helps. may pay off to do a search with google or bing and go under video.