News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Caroline vs Don

• 0 Replies

Offline donyman

• I'll getcha
Caroline vs Don
« on: September 27, 2018, 03:36:52 AM »
Caroline: White leather thong and massive rivited leather bra. White boots.

Don : im wearing a blue speedo--no shirt--white boots that contrast with my sunburned leg
I strut around looking at you.

Caroline: Circling you and as you are just staring at my jutting cjest I invite you to get closer. "Come here big man! Wanna touch them?" Pointing at my chest in the confines of that sexy leather bra.

Don : I run at you like a charging bull and grab for your waist trying to knock you down by sheer momentum! I have fierce expression on my face as I charge.

Caroline: Unnnnngh! Too late to sidestep you...crashing into my midsection so hard you knock me on my ass. All my curves are shaking but the leather bra can hold my chest in place. Rolling on the floor and holding my belly from your attack.

Don : I stand over you for an instant--enjoying the sight then I flop down across your body belly to belly and slowly and deliberately slide my hand between your thighs--grabbing your buttock under you--you crotch is cupped in the crook of my arm. With my free arm I I reach for your neck and shoulder to form a headlock--I want to put you in a cradle.

Caroline :Unnnghh. Ahhhhh! Let go!
Hooked in your cradle I try to buck and push you away....but resistance is futile. You got me in that lock.
I put all my power in to twist out of your hold by turning towards you. Muscles in my neck straining....
Then having the brilliant idea of hooking my free leg around your head and try to pull you off me.

Don: oh gawd this girl doesn't give up. I have never encountered this defence before. I feel that magnificent leg around my head and the flesh over my face. We are suddenly in a competition again. I don't wanna let you go fearing the consequences.  yet I feel myself being tugged and I can no longer breathe well--there's something inevitable about this--my grip gets torn. I lose the headlock and use my hand to grip your leg and try to pull it off me--I don't know if I have the strength.

aroline:
As you let go I breath in deeply after that headlock. But no time to rub away the pain. I can change the lock now to a better position by locking both my feet. Your neck is trapped between my thighs now.
I can hear you struggle to escape, but I can turn to my belly, push my arms to the ground and raise my legs with your head and then: BANG BANG BANG---I slam it with short but hard blows into the canvas. After that letting you free..

Don:
I'm a little dizzy now. I flop to my back to recover for a second. It's hard for me to admit it, but this girl can defeat me. I flip over to my hands and knees and approach you cautiously--glaring into your face--I leap at you and try to lock our hands--I grab your hands. (I assume we are face to face now--you are all flush with that partial victory). I struggle with you now--rising on my knees--you have numbed my imagination. I try to bully you to the side by sheer force of muscle. I know it's my last chance to be stronger than you==or at least imagine I am. I grab for your leg and try to pull you over to the side.

Caroline: Giving you a chance to escape was a silly idea. You are much stronger in direct comparison and push me to the ground easily. But I kick and try to strike you with my boots all the time.

Don : I grab you in a headlock--turning so I face in the same direction as you--I tighten my headlock as much as I can and try to turn your head and neck--twisting it like a steer wrestler in a rodeo.--my legs are extended now to put maximum pressure on you. All of my force is on trying to get you flipped over onto your back. My confidence has took a hit when you so nearly pinned my--I am pushing my brain to rebuild some confidence. Turn girl! Turn!

Caroline: I turn due to your superior strength....

Don: I flip you onto your back. Now I just have to pin you. I throw my leg over you and try to get into a school BOY  pin position on top of you.

Caroline: Seams to a match with lots of ground action as you finally pin me down. You secure my arms with your legs and squeeze my tits under your ass. Your cock beeing so close to my mouth i can smell it.
Bucking wildly under  you to throw you off...

Don:Your bucking and wriggling make you hard to hold. I try to brace my legs by spreading them to lower my center of gravity--my cock does actually touch your chin and your lips as you move--I get a little thrill each time that happens--it's one of the joys of wrestling women. But I'm having real trouble holding you down. This is a very energetic woman, I say to myself. Then I start to slide off you to the side. Oh now I say under my breath--I struggle but I find myself slipping to the side.

Caroline: As soon as I am free I roll away from you, get hold of the ropes and pull myself up.
Breathing hard from our struggle. As you are also on your feet I storm towards you planning a shoulder tackle...

Don: You grab me in a shoulder tackle and I fall on the floor under you. ACK! I try to catch you in my legs as I lay under you--my bare legs  close aroung yur waist, but I'm still under you. Being under you is not a position I wanted--Now it's a struggle to see if I still have the stamina and leg strength not to get pinned. My head is spinning with the prospect of defeat so near. I close my legs and strain with all my remaining strength to scissor you. I can't fail. I must not fail!

Caroline: Your scissor is weakened...but your are still thr man! Stronger than any of my female opponents and reacting still fast enough to surprise me.
Zrying to push my hands in between your legs and my waist to relieve the pain.
I can get them in and force the scissor open a few inches.....moan with the effort....twist you onto your belly still halding your legs and bending your bpdy into a reversed C putting horrible pain to your spine. My sweaty body shining in the lights .

Don :
I feel your female hands between my thighs. There's nothing more alarming to a man than that--your fingers pushing my inner thighs apart. My head is spinning. Then the way you bend my body aghhh frightens me. And you force me onto my belly where I don't want to go. And you bend me. I imagine your face now as you start to be the aggressor--I imagine your glistening tongue. I imagine what your mind is telling you about the possibility of defeating a man. I try to shut off these thoughts but I can't. I feel your fingers brush my crotch as you separate my thighs and im on my belly bent around by your female arms. It is a final showdown of strength oooooh gawd. I try to turn my body to twist your arms so that they may slip out of my legs. I try to pull my knees and thighs out of the grip of those hands. I am nearing exhaustion now. It takes enormous effort to fight the pain and move. There is so much at stake here. I can't fail. But my face is reddening and sweating.

Caroline: As your try to turns under me our slippery skin is against me. My muscles working but unable to control you any longer you slip out of the hold after nearly a full minute. "Fuck you. "My fist bashes into the canvas in frustration..

Don : I slip out of your grip and I am suddenly free. She gets mad and curses. I'm surprised at the intensity of your feelings. How could a woman be so angry that a man escaped her. I struggled for a full painflul minute. I am close to exhaustion. I roll away and get to all fours. My face is hot and red. My knees are quaking. I face you and get ready for a fresh assault, breathless.

Caroline: Meanwhile you got up from the floor I climbed the turnbuckle...waiting for my next attack. As your view rises and you focus me I jump at you and try a cross body to ram you into the canvas once and for all.  You are below me and my massive bopbs nearly cover your face as I pin you down.
I get up, brushing the sweaty hair out of my face and open my bra. My big tits pop free and swing on my chest. "Now be a nice guy and kiss them!" Going to my knees in front of you while you still fondle my right breast and suck the sweaty skin and nipple I cups your hard cock and penis through the pants. "What do we have there?"

Don: My face is beet red. I just wanna hide my humiliation--I cover my face with my hands when you get off me. I just wanna roThll to my side and crawl away. then suddenly I feel the heat of your breasts and open my eyes to feel them near my face. I hear your command--entoned like a friendly request...ooh gawddd. My cock is rock hard. I kiss your breasts and lick your nipples--one at a time.

Caroline: "Wank your tiny cock! What a pathetic little wrestler your are! Loosing to a woman!
Cum on my tits! Show me at least you have a nice amount of cum! When I count to zero you better cum or I kick your balls so hard they might end up in your organs."

Winner Caroline by Submission
Mature man of 45. Love to cyber wrestle and role play. I love to wrestle girls and show them who is boss. Sometimes, men as well--especially jockstrap matches.

A Silent Membership
I belong to the village
of nameless fictions
and tales. They kno