News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Simone (Python Legs) vs. Terry98 : A lamb to the slaughter

• 3 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Simone (Python Legs) vs. Terry98 : A lamb to the slaughter
« on: September 29, 2018, 08:47:20 PM »
A twenty year old named Terry98 started to taunt me on Trillian and kept pressuring me to fight her, NO RULES.  I have a pretty good record in these kind of fights, because I am ruthless, merciless, and have no mercy!  She is built almost identically to me, but she is white and not from the USA.  (Not sure where she is from)  I couldn't wait to beat her ass and shut her up!  We fought on August 24th and here is what happened: 

A lamb to the slaughter

Disclaimer:  This chat fight has all of the usual things I warn you about.  So whenever you are offended, STOP READING! 
Edited to correct spelling & grammer

August 24, 2018 5:30

Simone: I enter the steel cage dressed in only a purple thong!  I LOVE fighting younger girls!  I can teach them a lesson in humility!  You are 5'7" tall 130 lbs. and are 20.  I am 5' 6" tall, the same weight, & 24 years old with a 35B cup.  I wait for you, anticipating a slaughter.  I want to beat you soundly and then make you eat my pussy as a penalty for challenging me!  (IMPUDENT BITCH!) 

terry98: I enter in the cage wearing only a pink thong. I'm younger and stronger than you and I'll destroy, punish, and then fuck you, you old bitch! 

Simone: As you enter the cage, I feel a tingling in my loins.  You are strikingly beautiful!  Full sexy lips and a body that is equal to mine!  "Are you ready to be destroyed, cxnt?"  The cage door slams shut and we are instructed that we can start.  I crouch and move slowly and cautiously toward you. 

terry98: The door of the cage is closed and now the carnage can start!  "I'm ready slut!", I say; approaching you and slapping your face! 

Simone: The reason that I am so successful in my fights is my quickness.  But you surprise me by landing a slap across my face, HARD!  (DAM!  That BITCH is also FAST!)  I am stunned that you landed the first blow and I see you then reload, to slap me a second time.  I block the second attempt, and grab for your nipples, attempting to pinch and twist them while trying to drive you backwards towards the cage wall! 

terry98: "Ohhhhhhhh!"  You grab my nipples and pinch them while I grit my teeth!  I reply by firing two hard knees in your pussy! 

Simone: I smile as I see your face show the pain from my nipple twisting.  I drive you back a couple of steps and then your knee drives into my pussy, hitting my pubic bone and causing me excruciating pain!  My mouth opens wide as I grunt; "UUUUNNGH!", and my head falls forward into your breasts! Then you seize the advantage and land a second knee to my already throbbing labia!  Tears form in my eyes as I am frozen in agonizing pain, wobbling, barely standing in front of you!  "YOU FUCKING cxnt!"  I scream! 

terry98: My knees crush your pussy!  You are stunned in front of me, and like a lioness, I brutally hit your chin with an uppercut!  Then I grab your nipples and hit again you again in your pussy, mercilessly! 

Simone: Your quickness again surprises me!  You are strong AND fast, and I stagger backwards as you throw a tremendous uppercut that lands on my chin!  I reel towards the cage wall as you follow me, relentlessly!  You do not allow me a second to recover.  Your muscles flex as your younger stronger body glistens from the sweat that has now coated our skins!  You grab my nipples and push me the final 5 feet to the cage wall and then your knee once again lands into my aching labia!  This time I see starts!  You are holding me up against the cage wall by my nipples now as I start crying from the intense pain!  I do not believe I have ever suffered such a beating as this!  "OH DEAR GAWD TERRY!  YOU ARE KILLING ME!"  I wail as I finally release your nipples and throw a wild hay-maker (right hand) at you pussy to try and get you to stop! 

terry98: Oh yes bitch; I AM killing you!, I say pushing your stunned body against the cage, you desperately hit my pussy, but your hit is weak and my muscular  pussy takes your punch well.  I step back for a microsecond and then slam my body into yours!  My body crushes you against the cold steel and then I head butt your nose! 

Simone: Releasing my nipples, you head butt me.  My back slides down the cage wall as my body aches from the beating you have delivered thus far!  As I fall to my shapely, ample, ass, I grab your thong and take it with me as I drop to the floor.  I look at your naked and very well toned young body; muscles rippling!  You look INCREDIBLY HOTT as I take one last, desperate shot at beating you.  With blood now trickling from my nose, I reach up and grab your pussy with my right hand.  My index and middle fingers easily slip inside your soaking wet pussy, as my thumb presses and scratches at your fully engorged clit!  I pinch and claw with all my strength, knowing that this is my LAST CHANCE to turn this fight around! 

terry98: You fall down and grab my thong as you go.  You brutally start to claw my pussy, wildly!  You make  me much more angry as I GASP!  I grab your pussy and my right hand and start to claw your clit savagely!  My left  hand slap your big ass!  "Oh BITCH; Now I'm going to make you my whore! 

Simone: For a moment I believe that I have you!  Your face contorts as I maul your cxnt!  But again you show your superior strength as you lift me to my feet by my nipples and then your right hand grabs my pussy in the same manner as I grabbed yours!  I am too worn down from your previous beating and I now burst into tears as you feel like you are ripping me apart!  You also yank me away from the cage wall and start to spank my shapely black ass!  I release you and scream my surrender!  ENOUGH!  . . . ENOUGH!  . . . . . I GIVE UP!  . . . . . YOU WIN TERRY!  . . . . . YOU WIN!  OH GAWD; PLEASE LET ME GO!!!" 

terry98: "Yesssss bitch!  YOU lost!  I'm better than you!"  I continue to maul your cxnt as I stroke your clit!  "CUM for me WHORE!, I demand!  " 
Simone: Your hand now changes from punishment to pleasure as you now stroke my clit savagely!  It feels wonderful as you pump me over and over long stoking my engorged clit!  I feel so helpless.  You kneel over me and my entire body starts to shudder!  "OH GAWD YES TERRY!  . . . YES!  I AM CUMMMMMINGG!"  My body spasms as my cxnt explodes!  "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO; GAWD!" 

terry98: You cum wildly, like a whore!  Your juice runs down on the mat!  You are completely beaten!  BUT I want more; so my man outside of the cage passes me a 9 inch dildo.  I approach you, and grab you by your ponytail and push you back against the cage!  Mercilessly I push the dildo in your ass, and I start to fuck you!   

Simone: "OH!  . . . NO!  . . . PLEASE DON'T!"  I feel your dildo being shoved deep into my ass!  It feels strange, and then it starts to hurt as you start to ram it harder and harder into me! 
"FUCKING WHORE!  I scream!!!
Simone: (I AM SO WET!  MMMMMMM!)

terry98: 'Oh yes! YESSSSS!"  I fuck you wildly and savagely; faster and faster!  I really rape your ass, now and grab your hair as I ride you like a horse!    

Simone: The pain from your savage thrusts are mixed with an overwhelming urge by me! I want for you to sit on my face!  You have so thoroughly dominated me; more than ANY other woman has before, and all I want to do now is to eat your superior pussy as you rape my big black ass! 

terry98: "OK BITCH!;  I let you go now.  "Come to me and LICK MY PUSSY!"  I order.

Simone: You finally pull the dildo out of my ass!  I am very relieved and now completely under your spell!  Thoroughly dominated I crawl subserviently to you, as I slowly press my large lips to your sweaty, wet, dripping pussy!  My tongue laps at your labia up and down, up and down, then my tongue plunges inside of you and I start licking your clit like you are my last meal!  I make "MMMMMM" noises as I taste your sweet love juices mixed with your salty sweat!  My hands reach under your shapely firm young ass and massage it! 
Simone: (YOU ARE SO DELICIOUS BABY!  I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY FACE, LOVER!) 

terry98: "Ohhhhhhhh yesssss!  Good girl!  Don't stop! OOOOOOH; MY; God!"  I can't resist and explode in a powerful orgasm!  My juice runs down your face like lava from a volcano!

Simone: My tongue presses hard to your clit, and I hold it there, as you explode all over my face!  I swallow all that I can, as the rest washes down my cheeks and chin and onto the cage floor!  When you have finally stopped Cuming I lick the remainder of your sweetness off of your pussy and ass, making cooing noise as I do.  And when you are finally clean, I crawl into your arms and nestle my face to your bosom and press my lips softly to your breasts, kissing them over and over!  "I LOVE YOU, Terry!  You were the better woman today, but I want a rematch as soon as possible!" 

terry98: You clean all my sweat and juices and you now lick and kiss my tits as I I moan with pleasure!  "OH BABY!  You are SO GOOD!  SURE!  You can have a rematch" 

-The End-
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Simone (Python Legs) vs. Terry98 : A lamb to the slaughter
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 11:57:12 AM »
I love to see your destruction

ANYTIME RED BITCH!  Between you and me it is like 3 to 1.  Care to try for defeat #4?  THIS TIME I WILL KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT!!!

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2018, 11:19:04 AM »

ANYTIME RED BITCH!  Between you and me it is like 3 to 1.  Care to try for defeat #4?  THIS TIME I WILL KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT!!!
if you are brave enough come to me the same id on trillian
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 01:28:40 PM »

if you are brave enough come to me the same id on trillian

IF you are feeling froggy, . . . JUMP!  Just sent you a Trillian invite.  YOU will make a splended little BITCH!