News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fighting Styles - Which kind of fighting excites you the most

• 16 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Fighting Styles - Which kind of fighting excites you the most
« on: October 02, 2018, 06:29:28 PM »
Hi boys and girls.  I am Simone.  A LOT of you know me.  I am very outspoken and have been warned by some of the moderators here that I can't say certain things.  I am a free spirit, and believe that here in Cyber-land that many things I would never do IRL are accepted here.  That doesn't mean that they should be done here. 

My fighting style is a combination of Catfight, meets Brawl, meets NHB, meets Wildcat, meets Fist-fighter.  Or in other words it is a blend of controversial styles, some are nasty!  Because no one gets physically hurt, I fulfill my innermost desires (and some of them are really messed up - LOL ).  But I seem to find enough willing participants to bring me to the point of ecstasy a few times a week. 

I have had enough people leave chat fights in the middle and then maintain permanent silence to know that they weren't expecting what I threw at them.  To those people I say shame on you!  YOU DIDN'T READ MY PROFILE!  (lazy) IDIOTS!!!  You wasted your time AND MINE! 

Anyway I want to get people to weigh in on the more controversial things that I LOVE.  So please let the Forum know what turns you on.  Here are a few of my favorite things (weigh in please): 

• Attacking naughty bits (mostly nipples and crotches)
  • Age difference fights
  • Forcing a defeated foe to "service you"
  • Using a Dildo on a defeated opponent
  • Sex during the fight or after

You don't have to limit yourselves to just these.  But they are the top 5 reasons I have lost opponents suddenly!   ;)
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Fighting Styles - Which kind of fighting excites you the most
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 06:45:40 PM »
I will start us off.  MY favorite fight is the age difference fight, especially when one woman is twice the age of the other.  Age and experience vs. youth and beauty.  Being only 24 I also like fighting teens, which is a much smaller age diff. 

My two favorite fights were when I got beaten by two 18 year olds.  I underestimated their strength and speed and it cost me.  And just like I do to most of my victims, they both took advantage of the post match stakes by making me "service" them!  I was strangely excited to be forced to eat them after they dominated me! 

(I also added a pic. of me)
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline catfightsrkool

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 07:02:32 PM »
2 mature women, topless, body punching, tit mauling, nipple twisting until the loser has to admit that the winner is the better woman. 

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 11:18:26 PM »
I don't see that this thread is restricted to the ladies, so I'd like to add my 2-cents worth!

Hands down, my favorite type of fight is a catball catfight.  The women fight body to body, breast to breast, thighs intertwined, all the while ripping out each other's hair.  And I also love it when the fight is an even fight, no one dominating the other, and the fight lasts a long time.  In fact, I like the fight to go on until both women are simply too exhausted to continue fighting.

Offline JimmyD61

• I love catfights! Would love to hear about yours!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 07:18:34 PM »
Would love to see a hard fought, mean catfight between two women that match up physically.  After the fight the pair are required to kiss and make up.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 08:35:10 PM »
Standup fistfight in expensive office clothes.

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 06:08:52 PM »
f/f-nude-fist-fights  ;)

With greetings, FrankWo.

fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 01:20:56 AM »
The winner trying the loser up and fucking her with a strap on...  Speed

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2018, 07:18:19 PM »
I always enjoy a nice catfight starting in skirts, bikini's or underwear where girls tear clothes, pull hair, attack breasts and submission holds and where loser ends up naked and humiliated by a facesit, strap on or just forced to surrender and forced to tears.  That to me is the perfect female fight but I enjoy a lot more than that.

Nice ending here though a mixed fight

Offline Tess & Taz

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2018, 08:06:24 AM »
I would like to submit an opponent and submit it completely
sex in addition to his man

Offline Valen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2018, 08:10:32 AM »
I really love even matches, with two equal opponents going at it.
Specially catfights  :P

Offline ThickEbonyTessa

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 12:26:03 AM »
My favorite style is either a nasty catfight or a titfight between two thick busty women. Preferably with the loser humiliated with a breast smother

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2018, 03:03:48 PM »
Two mature women strike with fists, kick, tear hair, scratch the skin, attack tits, nipples and pussy. The lost must lick the winner's pussy.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline cwfan

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2018, 06:00:25 AM »
equal matched women, rules catfight to best of 5 submissions, no time limit

Offline dabit12

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2018, 03:54:07 PM »
I love watching two thick girls with long hair fully dressed duking it out.  Fist fight with plenty of body blows with the winner knocking out the other girl.  The winner then humiliates the loser, use your imagination for that.