News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kelsey and Her Night Out!

• 8 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« on: October 04, 2018, 12:56:54 AM »

This past weekend was a bit upsetting to me.  Kelsey and I have been together for a few months now, living together that is. She wanted to go out with some friends, which she did. I had some things that I’d been putting off for work, and had decided that I couldn’t put them off any longer and decided to stay home and work on them.  So, Kelsey went out with Bridgette and Megan to one of the clubs in town since they all love to dance and drink a bit, sometimes a weeeeeee bit too much.  Nevertheless, they went out and I stayed home!  I finished up with what I had to do by about midnight and was just worn out and couldn’t keep my eyes open anymore, so I went to bed.

Around 3 am I woke up to a noise in the other room. Now, I was expecting Kelsey, so I didn’t panic or anything. Then, I heard what sounded like a loud “THUD” and the walls shook a bit.  Now, I knew this had to be one of those nights where she’d drank a bit much and she was staggering in. So, I decided to get up and help. I walked into the living room and saw her leaning against the wall, and holding her stomach area a bit.  I rushed over to her and grabbed her to lift her up and help. When she looked up at me, her mascara was running, she was almost in tears and I could tell she had already been crying a bit. “HOLY SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED!??” I exclaimed!  She just grabbed me and hugged me. I picked her up and carried her to the couch and sat her down. She began a soft cry again as I set her down and ran and grabbed some tissues and some water.

I got back and handed her the tissues as I asked, “Are you Ok!??”  “What happened???”  She just looked up at me and her eyes started watering again. “sh sh sh sh sh… we’ll talk about it later.” I said as I handed her the bottle of water and she drank it completely. “I just want to sleep now, if that’s ok?” she looked at me in a tired, sad face. “Do you mind if I sleep out here, on the couch tonight? I… I… I just can’t sleep with you tonight.” As she began crying again. My heart fell to the floor. “is this anything I need to call the police or an ambulance for?” I asked.  She just looked at me and said, “NO, do not!  It’s not like that!” and took my hand and kissed it and told me she loved me.  (That helped the heart a lot!)  “Be right back,” I said.

I came back with her pillow and a light blanket. I set the pillow behind her head and covered her up as she looked up and smiled. I moved towards the end of the couch a bit and took her shoes off and tucked the blanket under her feet. By the time I was finished, she was asleep. I just sat and admired her for a minute, then got up and turned the lights out and went to bed.

The morning came and I’d not slept a wink past her coming in the door.  I couldn’t. How could I? The girl I loved was in a pretty rough place and wouldn’t… well, maybe couldn’t tell me what was going on. Finally, with the light coming in through the windows, I got out of bed and immediately went and checked on Kelsey. She was still curled up as snug as the proverbial “bug in a rug.” It was about 7 am and since I hadn’t slept, I got a shower and slowly, and quietly, crept out of the house and just went for a morning drive.  I stopped after a while at a grocery store that was just opening and picked up a few eggs and some bacon and stuff before returning home.
I was able to sneak back in with out waking her, and even was able to get everything unpacked and put away and start prepping for breakfast before she even stirred.  I made her a cup of coffee as she was starting to twist and turn a bit more and could see her eyes start to flutter open a bit.  As soon as I got there, being the playful dork, I can be, I slid the cup of coffee under her nose for a second. She then grinned and said, “I love you baby!” as she opened her eyes and smiled!

Kelsey moved into the kitchen as I began cooking her some breakfast. She finished her first cup of coffee and asked if there was any more. “Of course, baby!” I smiled and refilled her cup just the way she liked it! As I handed it to her, I asked, “How’re you feeling? You seemed pretty shook up last night.” She sipped her coffee then said, “yeah… I know…” into her cup and then took a sip.  “Let’s talk about it after breakfast? I’ll tell you everything!” she said with a sly grin. I looked at her a bit sideways and under my breath said, “oh no…” and shook my head as I walked back to finish cooking. “I’m going to take a quick shower!” Kelsey said as she pranced off into the bedroom for her shower!

We finished my perfectly prepared breakfast and moved to the couch. We sat down and she began. “Ok, so please don’t be mad at me?” she began.  “Oh great! Please tell me you didn’t do anything to hurt “us”” I told her.  “No…No…NO” she said! “Just promise me?”  “OK, I promise.” I said.

“Ok, so… I met up with Bridgette and Megan and we all went to the club! They looked HAWT by the way!” I just laughed and said, “Yeah, when haven’t they?  Go on!”  Kelsey laughed, agreed with me and then continued. “So, we got there and were having a great time! We were all dancing together and literally had both guys and girls watching us! We were all grinding on each other, yet keeping it… eh… somewhat clean, for us.” As she grinned coyly.
“Bridgette spotted this HOT girl come in and make her way across the room. I mean, this girl was making everyone turn their heads! Hell, even a bartender totally overpoured his drink watching her go by!  So, we went back to dancing and then Bridgette noticed her watching us. She told me she was watching and I looked and our eyes met and there was just… well, just this moment where my neck tingled, my nipples grew and I got extremely wet, all at the same time.  I don’t think that’s ever happened to me before” I say, “uh huh… go on…”

“I had to look away for a second, so I turned and took a deep breath. When I turned back around she wasn’t there anymore. I looked around a bit and as I turned back around, she had sauntered up to me and was literally right in my face. I stood there, kind of frozen, in the middle of the dance floor.  Bridgette and Megan just looked at me and grinned as they knew something was going to happen!” “AND, what happened honey?” I ask. “HUSH! Or I won’t tell you!!!” Kelsey said as she punched me in the shoulder, and I just laughed.

“So, she’s my height, and basic build, but I swear she had at least DD tits! They were huge!” Kelsey said as her eyes lit up! “So, naturally you were turned on then!” I said as I winked at her! Kelsey suddenly blushed a little as she grinned, “Shut up!” and stuck her tongue out at me! 

“ANYWAY,” Kelsey continued, “we were face to face and she was hot! We started dancing and as we got more comfortable began getting closer and closer as we danced! Next thing I know, she grabs my ass and pulls me into her! Oh…My…God…  Her tits were SO firm! She literally crushed mine as she squeezed me out there! It was everything I could do to not flinch and jerk away from her! She just grinned at me and loosened her grip as we suddenly began dancing closer and closer as we spread our legs and she slid her right leg between mine as my right went between hers!” (I felt my dick twitch a bit)

“We were grinding on each other and totally not even paying attention to anything, AND I still have no clue who she is!” I then interjected, “Where was Bridgette and Megan during this?” “I don’t know… think they found a table nearby, if I remember correctly. I know they didn’t leave me because they found me again a few minutes later!” Kelsey continued. “We then all went to a table and immediately had 5 guys all trying to hook up with us.” (I sat up a bit straighter at this)

“Don’t worry stud!!” Kelsey laughed! “We didn’t do anything with them. In fact, we sent them all packing!” She grinned! “Finally, Bridgette asked the girl her name and I felt embarrassed. She said her name was Leanna. We all exchanged names and talked and laughed and it was like we had a 4th girl in the group for the night!” “Then, Leanna and I were dancing some more and as we ground on each other, it was obvious that she is in great shape! Her ass is almost as nice as mine!” (she winked at me knowing I love her ass too!)

“Uhm… are we going to get to what happened to you anytime soon, or should I start on lunch now?” I asked Kelsey.  She stuck her tongue out at me and said, “OK, I’ll skip a little bit,” as she grinned a bit. “Ok, so it was getting to be about 1:30 am and somehow, we’d gotten into the VIP section of the club, all of us.  It was really nice as there were private bathrooms and everything up there!  So, you know how girls are… we always go in pairs, so I asked Leanna to come with me since Bridgette and Megan were… well, busy at the moment.” And she winked at me again! “We got there and it was just that, a private bathroom. With one toilet in it, and very upscale and totally clean!”

“We went in there and everything, took turns… you know... As we were finishing up and cleaning up to head back out, I… well, I kind of asked her if I could kiss her,” she said. Me, being me and knowing Kelsey, raised an eyebrow quizzically. Kelsey started again, “Well, I’ve wanted to do it all night and figured this was the best place! She looked at me and never said a word, but just had a very seductive look on her face.  I think I started to blush some and turned to leave, since she never answered, and then she grabbed me, spun me around and forced me into the door and eased in and kissed me!”

“Baby, let me tell you… I literally almost fell down right there as my knees totally weakened. She started off slow and soft and with in seconds, we were wrapped in each other’s arms almost dancing around the room. I know I pushed off the door and we were hot and heavy kissing!  I got so wet baby! Her tongue… mmmmmm!”  Kelsey said as she closed her eyes and smiled a little. I kind of twitched below the belt as I felt myself wake up a little bit here.

“So,” Kelsey continued, “we were like two high school kids trying not to get caught and working on a time crunch! I don’t know what came over me, but I was able to shove her up against the wall a bit and lean into her! Her breasts literally swallowed mine as I leaned into her! Hers were so firm that it hurt, even with me pressing against her like that! Then, I stuck my hand up her skirt and began rubbing her pussy!  OMG! She was so hot down there! She was already as wet as I was! She began moaning and panting and she did the same to me! Next thing I know, we’re fingering each other like a pair of experts!”

“Then, she surprised me as she lifted my skirt off of me and threw it on the counter! I was totally naked in front of her and I did the same to her! BABY!! YOU would have cum right there had you seen us,” She said! “Oh, I don’t doubt it because I’m hard as a rock now listening to you! Damnit man!” I chuckled!  Kelsey leaned over and softly rubbed my cock and said, “hold on… it gets better!”

“So, now we’re both standing in our heals, totally naked fingering each other and kissing! Truthfully, she was making me so hot and horny I couldn’t stand it!  She was totally dominating me with her mouth! I was holding my own fingering her and making her moan and groan as much as I was, so I didn’t feel too bad about losing the kissing part.  I could totally feel my juices flowing down my legs as I could feel hers flowing too! Then, she suddenly took her fingers out of me, grabbed me by my shoulders and forced me back towards the counter until my ass hit the counter top!”

“THEN, she looked at me with almost a tiger like lust in her eyes, and I’m sure I had a very similar look to me too, and she lowered herself and took one of my nipples in her mouth and sucked so hard, I literally almost came right then!  Baby, you’re good at that, you know it because you get me so wet just doing that to me, but I’m telling you, I literally had to force myself to keep from cumming!” “WOW!” I said back to her! “I need to meet this girl!” and grinned as Kelsey smacked my arm!

“I finally had to pull Leanna off of me to catch my breath! She then grabbed my hair, rather roughly, and pulled my head to down to her huge breast! I started sucking her huge tit! Her nipples, for the size of tit she has, are perfect! I sucked on hers until she was moaning and groaning and both nipples could almost cut glass! Again, she grabbed my hair roughly and pulled my head back so hard I actually yelped! It hurt. She said, “What’s the matter baby, can’t take it a little rough?” Well, you know me when I get challenged. I replied to her, I’ll give it to you as rough as you can handle! I grabbed her hair and pulled her head backwards some causing her to growl a bit in pain.  She then hissed and said quite firmly, “Baby, I’m about to fuck you right now!””

“Me, being me, said, bring it on baby! You don’t know what you’re in for! She got an animalistic look on her face and said, “No, YOU don’t know what you’re in for! I fuck girls like you for breakfast!” and she totally shoved her tongue back in my mouth as she slammed her huge tits into mine causing me to squeak out in pain as her perfect, rock hard nipples totally crashed into and buried mine. It really hurt because her left nipple just happened to line up perfectly with my right… and baby, she crushed my nipple! I actually think she almost inverted it!  It was painful but stimulating at the same time! Especially with her tongue in my mouth!”

“Our hands were running up and down our bodies as we kissed! I reached down and grabbed her ass and it was so firm and tight, and squeezed as hard as I could and she just moaned as I did it!  She then ran her hands down to my ass and did the same! Her strong hands got one hell of a firm grip on her and she squeezed as I groaned so hard in pleasure and pain! She then, lifted my left leg up and set it on the counter. She had my pussy wide open for attack, and she did attack baby!  She lifted her leg up and slid it underneath mine and spun me slightly sideways and then jammed her pussy into mine!”

“When our pussies met, we both shuddered. It was almost like touching a mirror image of myself! Our pussies lined up perfectly and were equally as wet! Baby, inside of 5 minutes I was cumming like a rookie for her!” Kelsey stopped and caught her breath as I readjusted my cock in my pants. She looked up at me and I could see a little watering in her eye as I know how proud she is. I leaned forward and gave her a kiss on the cheek and then took her hand as I sat back and gave her another kiss on her hand.

Kelsey continued, “I was screaming out “OH FUCK!!” “OH SHIT!!” “OH DAMN!!” “FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE” for what seemed like forever! She was fucking ME… ME.  I’m used to being the one fucking other girls, NOT getting FUCKED! He clit was lined up perfectly with mine and hers was already hard as a rock! Mine was getting there, but hers was already there! It felt like she was literally fucking me with her clit! I was thinking, “This is not happening! It can’t be!” Don’t get me wrong I wasn’t just standing there letting her fuck me, but she was controlling me. I don’t know how, or what effect she had, but something was just not letting me fight back as hard as I normally do.”

“Then, Leanna says, “Fuck girl! I expected more from you! I thought you’d at least put up a fight for me! Your pussy feels good and I’m going to fuck you until you can’t walk, then you’re going to lick my pussy until I tell you to stop!” As she’s saying this, I’m cumming for a 2nd time now! She hasn’t cum once! As I come down from my high I begin to make a little headway as we start fucking again!  Somehow, I found a certain position, maybe it came from me jerking during orgasms or something, but now she was finally moaning and panting an getting close to cumming!”

“She finally came another 5 minutes later! She came so hard standing there that she almost fell down and took me down with her! At least this was the cleanest bathroom I’ve ever been in, in a club! Leanna looked at me and said, “OH, nice one! I was expecting you to have a little bit of talent!” I tell her to fuck off as we begin fucking again! “Show me your clit!” Leanna says to me, so I reach down and show her my almost hard clit and she grins and pulls hers out and says, “Not bad, but I think I’m going to win!” and pulls her fully hard ½ “clit out and shows it to me and all I can do is stare at her fat clit! It is beautiful! She then slams her clit into mine as I jerk in response and yelp in pleasure and pain!”

“Leanna is now crushing my clit and the pain is there a little, but she’s also grinding it against mine and making me cum again! This time, she doesn’t stop grinding as I’m cumming and she literally works me to orgasm, after orgasm, after orgasm right there! I think I came 5 times in a matter of minutes! Came so hard that last orgasm that I knocked us off the counter and we landed on the floor (it was COLD) and we fell apart! She then pulled me over towards her and began fucking me again, right there on the floor!”

“Now, at least it’s easier for me to fight back and I was able to! I made her cum a few times and she me as well.  I think we were on the floor fucking as hard as we could for 30 minutes baby! 30 minutes and we had multiple orgasms too! I don’t even know which one of us ultimately had more. She’d be fucking me and grabbing my tits and I’d soon be cumming! I’d force her off of me and get on her and the same thing! She’d be cumming! Once my clit got fully hard it became a clit war!  We fought that for another 30 minutes as we both came many times! People were knocking on the door too, and one of us would just yell at them to go away!”

I then asked, “So you guys fought on the floor in the upscale bathroom for an hour?”  Kelsey replied, “Yes, for actually a little longer.” As she softly rubbed her pussy, almost in a “not too rough” way. I noticed and she saw me noticed and gave me a sideway wince/grin.

Kelsey started again, “So next thing I know, we’re both sitting up, legs wrapped over, under, and around each other, with pussies still making contact and rubbing as we worked ourselves around.  I don’t know what happened, but I remember suddenly feeling my hair on fire and then me looking up at Leanna as she was literally holding me down and fucking me with her pussy! She was slamming her pussy into mine so fast and so hard that it was hurting and feeling good at the same time!  I know she made me cum a few times with quick, back to back orgasms and then she’d slow down and grind her huge clit against mine and I’d melt as it felt so good! “

“Baby, I couldn’t believe it but she was totally dominating me! I’ve never been controlled like that, ever. Then, she pulled my legs towards her and as I reached up to grab hers, she dropped my legs and grabbed my arms and we were literally pulling each other into each other as hard as we could while we ground our pussies together! Her clit felt so good! She had a small orgasm and then her clit it mine and bent it sideways and back a little and I lost it baby! I came so hard that I bucked her off and squirted all over her and the floor! As I came down from the hi, my leg cramped up so bad I couldn’t move!   She just looked down at me and smiled a huge smile! “I told you you’d be mine and not be able to walk afterwards! I really hoped you’d be more of a challenge,” she said as she grabbed one of the towels that was in the wrack and began cleaning up.”

“I was still laying on the floor in pain and in my own cum when she finished dressing and looked down and said, “I put my number in your phone in case you want to try again! I stored it as “Leanna owned you!” and she left. I was able to get up, finally and get my dress back on and as I opened the door, there was Bridgette and Megan looking straight at me. Baby, I’m so embarrassed that they saw me like that!  Then, they drove me back here.”  As she slowly started to cry. I scooted over to her and just held her in my arms and let her get it out. 

When Kelsey finally calmed down, I said, “Honey, you know how good you are! I KNOW how could you are. Everyone has a person that just happens to push a certain button every now and then and when they do, it throws you off your game.  That’s all!” I say. “You’re amazing and one of the toughest sex fighting girls out there!  You’ll get her next time! Besides, I already have something planned for you this afternoon that I never told you about!” as I gave a sly grin!  Kelsey sat up and looked at me a bit sideways and said, “Really, after last night you’re going to set me up with someone for today?” “Yes, I am! AND, it was set up before you decided to go do your thing last night!” I say.  “NOW, get dressed, I have to have you at the spa by 1pm!”  “The spa?” Kelsey asked. “Yes, the “SPA!”” I say.  “YOU JERK!!!” she said laughing!   “It’s a good thing I loves you!”   We both grinned as she got up and we went and got dressed….

Offline darkfighter1

Re: Kelsey and Her Night Out!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 07:28:11 AM »
What an AMAZING HOT STORY!!!  8)
Its sooo hot the Dominant Kelsey gets Dominated ;)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 07:33:32 AM by darkfighter1 »

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 06:32:26 PM »
Very very hot Michael! Excellent story as usual.  Oops,  I guess me and Bridgette should have kept a better eye on her.

Offline ninjoe42

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 10:04:04 PM »
Easily one of the best stories Ive read. Ive been getting really into the sexiness of the 'second hand sexfight' from a girlfriend or wife, and this hit the mark perfectly.

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 10:09:09 PM »
Very very hot Michael! Excellent story as usual.  Oops,  I guess me and Bridgette should have kept a better eye on her.

Yes, you should have!!!!     I'll have to find a way to discipline yall later!!  lol 

Glad you liked the story!  :-)

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 06:47:01 PM »
One more very hot and great story coming from you... Thank you Michae! !!!
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 08:24:10 PM »
 Whew! I got worked! Great story babe!

Offline darkfighter1

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2018, 07:46:10 PM »
I hope there will be a rematch in front of michael ???? leanna is hot

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2018, 04:34:25 PM »
Uh Oh looks like Megan and I are in trouble.  :P Sorry Kelsey I guess we thought you could handle yourself.  Goes to show ya what happens when ya meet up with a more dominant powerful girl...She had her way with ya and there wasn't anything you could of done. Great writing Michael!   :-*