News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Video Sport LTD Still in Business?

• 2 Replies

Offline jaymcmillian

Video Sport LTD Still in Business?
« on: October 05, 2018, 01:03:29 AM »
Does anyone know what happened to Video Sports LTD?  They had not updated their website in like forever and now it's down.  Did they go out of Business or maybe just move to another platform like Clips4sale?

Offline jaymcmillian

Re: Video Sport LTD Still in Business?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 11:49:58 PM »
I wasn't aware they were the same company as these websites don't look anything alike.  I wonder why they would not make a similar announcement on the video sports site instead of taking it down.   I'm guessing neither is coming back as it seems like I've seen this movie before where some reorganizes.  Hope I'm wrong.

Offline jq000004

• God Member
Re: Video Sport LTD Still in Business?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 01:17:53 PM »
I bought a few Video Sport products, and I seem to remember their purchase portal took you onto the California Wildcats site where the actual transaction took place. But as regards new material - they haven't done anything new in a very long time.  CW was still producing new videos before the site was suspended but this was erotic-style - VS did genuine fights but this side of the overall operation seems to have ceased.