News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Doll Breaker vs. Simone (who will break?)

• 0 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Doll Breaker vs. Simone (who will break?)
« on: October 06, 2018, 05:00:55 PM »
Doll Breaker vs. Simone (who will break)

You know how when you contact some women they instantly tell you how are going to break you during a match?  They start trash talking from day 1, and keep trying to psychologically dominate you when you meet in a match.  Then they ask for a topless or nude match, expecting that will intimidate you.  Such was my experience with the self proclaimed, "Doll Breaker". 

Doll Breakers real name is Sanja, which if she was Indian would be an exotic sexy name.  But Sanja, the "Doll Breaker" is a 19 year old blonde with perfect tits!  A first look at her invokes an image of a preppy, privileged girl (notice that I called her a GIRL, and NOT a woman), who was probably a cheerleader and a MEGA-BITCH! 

I am usually the intimidator, in my fights, so I took her repeated threats with the proverbial gain of salt, and decided to be cautious until I felt her out (and hopefully up)  ;D 

Disclaimer:  This match got nasty right away, so stop reading now, unless you know and LOVE my typical type of fights (Rated X for OMG, she attacked her opponents naughty bits early and often)   ;)

October 2, 2018  2:20 PM
Simone: I am 5' 6" tall, 24 Y.O., about 135 lbs. with a 35B cup, and a 33" inseam (long legs).
dollbreaker: 5"6 124 36C 19yo

dollbreaker: finishing my make up in front of the tall dressing mirror . . . refreshing my crimson red lip stick and black massacre on my eye lashes . . . and pouring my expensive perfume all around my naked body including my crotch and ass cheeks . . . wearing black high heel leather stilettos only . . my firm and young 36C's are on exhibition . . . my crotch all shaven . . . feeling a bit nervous because of this strong black slut!  She has been touching my nerves since we met!  She has been over confident . . too cocky . . and always threatening me that she will break me . . but NOT ON THESE WRESTLING MATS.  Somebody knocks on the door.. "It's your turn Sanja!".....- " OK!...i am ready!"  Slowly I make my way from long narrow corridor on my black high heels ... under dim light..my heart pounding like crazy on my left side..and butterflies in my tummy..notice the crazy crowd when doors opened. 
Taking my black, high heel stilettos off and placing crimson red painted toes on the white mats... it was my first time in  " Ultimate Surrender arena...."... tossing my long and loose blonde hair backwards and letting my expensive perfume spread all around the mats like a wild cat... standing on my size 6US bare soles on mates and waving to the crowd... makes my way towards the center of the mats and await my rival..my eyes locked on the other door... stretching my neck..and legs.... can't wait to teach this overconfident slut a nice lesson! 

Simone: I am summoned from my dressing room.  I am completely naked, including my bare feet.  I walk down the narrow aisle to the padded floor area that is quite large.  I stare over at you.  You are very fit and toned; a definite hard body!  But I also am well toned and fit.  You talk too much!  I need to shut you up as soon as I am able.  My hair is in a ponytail and my face shows no emotion whatsoever.  I walk up to you, very close and I am already slightly crouched and on high alert.  "Let's DO this, BITCH!" I say dryly and extend my claws and lower my center of gravity.  "Come at me SON-JA and see what happens!"  I start to slowly circle clockwise. 

dollbreaker: eyeing you from toes to ponytail with a bitchy smile on my face..my eyes scanning each inch of your black body.. then lock on yours again . . hands out, knees bent...tossing my long and loose blonde hair backwards and start to circle with you...trying to act very confident..but cautious...."it will be fun to make you my slut Simone"..I whisper..and suddenly steps forward to slap at your hands..testing your reflexes and then stepping back..trying to understand what you are capable of.

Simone: I have lost my two prior matches against teens after basically being undefeated against them.  I was too cocky and made early mistakes that allowed them both to start fast and then dominate me.  Both having their way with me at will!  That will NOT happen this evening.  So I quickly slap your extended hand, and then I wait for a counter move that never happens.  Instead you step  back.  (What THE FUCK?!) 
You seem to be pretty cagey about your opening moves.  I want badly to punch or kick you, but on my honor I said I would not.  But there was nothing said about faking it.  I take a calculated half step forward on my left foot and pretend to kick at your crotch with my right foot.  I am hoping that you bend forward a bit and move your hips back to avoid the phantom kick.  Then if you do, I will slap you as hard as I can with my open right hand. 

dollbreaker: suddenly you fake, like you are going to kick my crotch..since there is no ref, i was worried about this and try to block it with my hands and my upper body bending forward instinctively... "SLAAPP!"  your slap to my cheek echoes through the room, then suddenly you send my hair flying as i find myself staggering on my bare soles..  i was not expecting this... this slut is quite devilish...shaking my head and as soon as i regain my balance stepping towards your left i lean down to try and hook both arms under your left leg..trying to hug it..and pull upwards if i can. 

Simone:  You lean down to grab for my left leg.  I grab you by your long flowing blond hair (you should have really put it up for a fight with me) and step back quickly.  I then spin you counter-clockwise by yanking on your hair.  And then move right and attempt to wrap my left arm under your belly and get my body behind yours to try and to slip my right hand under your right armpit.  Hopefully I can then grab your firm right breast with my right claw! 

dollbreaker: "UNGH!"  you grab my hair when i hug your left leg with my arms..trying to lift your sexy bare sole off from mats to make you lose balance, but you grab my blonde hair and pull it!  .. "AAIIEE!"  Suddenly I scream! .. you step behind me and your hand slides under my armpit grabbing my left tit! .. but i keep myself bent over . . smashing my shapely rounded bare ass cheeks into your abs! . . I reach between my legs..trying to grab your ankles and pull them forward to make you fall down. 

Simone: I smile like the Grinch as I manage to get behind you and both claws reach for and dig into your breasts.  You stay bent over, so I am leaning over your back now and change my grip from clawing to nipple pinching!  Your arms go between your legs and you grab for my ankles, but in the position we are in now, neither of us have a lot of leverage.  I am locked in this position now, trying to keep my feet apart as much as I can so you can't trip me.  My thumbs and index fingers tighten on your nipples as I begin to twist them! 
"How does that feel, white BITCH?!?" 

dollbreaker: "UNGHHH!.. I moan!  you jumped on my back suddenly..and grab my bare tits .. your sharp nails digging into my flesh hurts my semi erect nipples! .. "AAIIEEE!"  Screaming.. and trying to pull your feet under you, but it's hard to take you down...suddenly changing tactics and i try to raise my upper body, then suddenly both hands shoot backwards for your brunette hair..trying to sink my nails into your scalp and I lean forward again to toss you over me .. if i can grab your hair..my tits throbbing; i am in agony! .. trying to resist the pain!  .. "AAAARGHH..WHORE!!!" 

Simone: I now lean to one side and put my lips to your ear; "NOW I am going to rip your nipples off, you white cxnt!"  Then suddenly you change tactics and release my ankles.  You ignore my death grip on your now aching nipples and grab me by my ponytail.  You yank on my hair violently!  "LET GO OF MY HAIR, YOU BITCH!"  Black women hate when you touch their hair.  Your yanking on my ponytail jerks my head around, but you just don't have the leverage to toss me over your head.  I spread my legs and drop my ass to lower my center of gravity.  You are hurting me, but I know that your nipples have to be throbbing by now! 

dollbreaker: "AAAIEE!"  Holding your hair but your sharp nails sink into my sensitive tits..."AAIIEE!" screaming . . but if i release you now it may change the match ... holding your thick brunette hair... and you keep working my poor aching tits!.. MOANS .. suddenly letting my body drop on my knees in front of you and I lean down, trying to flip your naked body over me by your hair .. "GET OFF ME:...AARGHH SLUT!!"

Simone: Suddenly you drop to your knees, and that sudden weight shift, coupled with your hair pulling, makes me lose my footing.  My left hand maintains its vice-like hold on your nipple, but my right hand loses its grip.  I use it like a bronco buster would to keep his balance by throwing it backwards to counter the weight shift.  My weight comes back down on your back, but my right hand drops to your right hip.  Thinking and moving fast, my right hand darts around your hip as I grab your pussy.  I plunge my index and middle fingers up inside of you while my thumb finds your engorged clit and I then squeeze all three fingers together! 
"I OWN YOUR WHITE ASS NOW FUCKING cxnt!"
Simone: (FUCK wrestling - Catfighting RULES!) 

dollbreaker: (unghh!)
dollbreaker: you are staying on top of me while destroying my poor tit and pussy!  "AAIIEEE!"; my scream echoes through the room .. your upper body drops on my back and I lose my grip in your hair..triyng to grab your left wrist and trying to pull your hand away from my poor hurt tit .. .but at the same time your other hand sliding between my legs and finds my wet cxnt!  ... "AAARGH!" feeling your fingers sliding into my already wet pussy easily then thumb finds my clit ... "AARGH NOOOOO!" MOANS .. my face pressed on mats.. My ass is in the air..trying to cover my tits in panic ... "AARGH, PLEASE, NOOO!! .. MOANS.

Simone: As you go down to a three point stance, due to my weight coming down on you, you decide to use your now only free hand to remove my left nipple pinch!  The skin is now purple around your areola, and your nipple is crusty from the trauma of me pinching, twisting, and finally yanking on it!  But my right hand is now unencumbered as I start digging with my index and middle finger nails into your vagina!  My thumb is pressed down as hard as I am able on your now fully engorged clit and I also rake it back and forth!  "YOU KNOW YOU ARE FINISHED, . . . MY LITTLE WHITE BITCH!"  I sneer and laugh.  "GIVE UP NOW AND SAVE YOURSELF PERMANENT DAMAGE!  . . . ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS EAT MY SWEATY, . . . WET, . . . BLACK, . . . PUSSY!  . . . . . Until I CUM ALL over your FACE!" 

dollbreaker: "AAAARGH!" I finally manage to pull your hand off my tit...but there are red marks all around my nipple and purple finger prints after you used my tit badly.. MOANS.. and your other hand started to sink into my pussy walls .. "AAIIEE!"  Screaming; my face turning red.. MOANS... placing both my hands on mat ..my bare tits dangling down .. screaming in pain.. trying to crawl forward in panic!  .... The pain in my pussy is unbearable! ... "AAIIEE!"  Screaming and trying to crawl forward in agonizing pain .. and panic!!! 

Simone: I release your pussy and stand up behind you.  Then I grab your long blond hair and yank you so that I pull you into a seated position, on your ass.  I quickly step around you so that my sweaty pussy is directly aligned with your face, and then I wrap my legs around your head, jamming my crotch tight to your face in a head scissors!  I keep my hands free to ward off your hands and try to capture them as I squeeze my legs as tightly as I am able.  "SUBMIT WHITE WHORE!" 
Simone: (My ass seals your mouth and my labia seals off your nose.  You can't breathe.) 

dollbreaker: trying to crawl away in panic but you grab my long blonde hair and jerk my head backwards harshly .. "AARGHH!" ... My neck wrenches backward and the force takes me backwards on my ass ... MOANS ... My pussy still hurting and leaving my wetness on the mats as you drag me backwards by my hair ... Before i can fight back your pussy smashes into my face and seals my nose and mouth!  .. Your bare wet black pussy captures my face!  "SMMFF!" .. slapping at your hands ... then my hands going lower to your ankles ... My bare feet kicking and sliding on mats .. feeling humiliated!  That black bitch has got me in a tight humiliating standing scissors .. "SMMFFF!":. MOANS! .. trying to breathe ... keeping my hands low ... trying to pull your ankles .. and YOU, trying to jerk my head off ... "SMF..NOOO!"   

Simone: You attempt to trip me by pulling on my ankles.  I am unable to reach your hands there.  But luckily you are weakened from my working you over early and often in the match.  Your air supply, AND the ability to talk are now shut off.  I look at your muscled toned body struggle to catch your breath; limbs flailing wildly!  It is always satisfying to put an impudent teen in line.  "I know that you can't talk now, . . . OR BREATHE!  So if you want to surrender to me and lick my black pussy, just tap on my thighs."  I squeeze as hard as I can.  I must finish you now! 

dollbreaker: "SMMFF!" .. you cutting my breathing with your rock hard strong shapely ebony legs and ass ... and your juicy pussy!  SMMMFF! ... i am not able to see anything .. but my hands found your ankles by sliding palms down from your strong legs.. "SMMFF!" .. suddenly i  try to let my body fall backwards and press my back on the mats ... if i can … rising ny long strong legs in the air to wrap them around your torso behind you ... "SMMFFF.. GE .. GET OFF!" 

Simone: I am careful to stay standing.  You continue to struggle to your last breath.  Sweat now covers my body as my thigh muscles strain to keep squeezing your face into my crotch!  My thighs muscles ripple and I start to tire.  All I can hear is your muffled voice as I wait for you to either tap my thigh or pass out.  "Goodnight White BITCH!" 

dollbreaker: My face turning red .. feeling weak .. a lot .. struggling to escape, but you've got me in a very humiliating way; between your legs!  Lack of oxygen weakening me .. a lot .. i slap at your legs ... protesting ... my body can go limp any second.   

Simone: Feeling your leg tap, I sigh as I finally release the pressure on your head.  You fall back and your head bounces a bit on the mat as you gasp in a breath of fresh air!  I smile as I have finally broken my streak of losing to teenagers.  You look sexy as you lie there, defeated by my black ass, literally!  LOL  I kneel down, face sitting you, and push my black pussy against your mouth, AGAIN!    "OK Sanja.  Just eat me until I cum in your face, and this is over.  LICK IT!  AND LICK IT REAL GOOD, OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!"

dollbreaker: my body collapsing down on the mat naked ... MOANS .. then your well rounded ass cheeks drop onto my face .. your pussy marking my face with juices and spoiling my makeup .. face all red ... trying to catch my breath but you sit on my face, holding me down .. my feet kicking on mats ... I start to lick your cxnt; feeling helpless .. my tongue sliding in and out of your sweaty, wet, PUSSY!  "SMMFF!"   

Simone: As you start using your tongue and mouth on my nether region, I get very aroused.  You are a very sexy beautiful woman, and now you are my BITCH!  I start humping your face and I start moaning!    Soon my moans turn to cries and finally, to screams!  Eventually I tense up rigidly!  "OH GAWD!  . . . CUMMMING!"  My body gyrates as I achieve orgasm and my honey sweet cum splooges everywhere! 

dollbreaker:  "AARGH!", your juices run all around my face..and mix with my tears .. feeling so humiliated .. you destroyed me on wrestling mat!  Lying under you .. naked and humiliated ... trying to breathe ... my body completely at your mercy.   

Simone: After a long intense orgasm I fall to the mats, exhausted and completely spent.  I lean over and press my lips to yours.  My lips purse and relax as I taste my honey sweet cum on you.  Then I tweak your nipples and rise, making you shudder in pain!  "LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT YOUR REMATCH!"  Then I smile, and turn walk away!  Your eyes follow my ass as it shifts from side to side as I leave! 
I had an excellent time and I hope you also enjoyed it. 

dollbreaker: thank you : hot match! 

-The End-
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 07:20:21 PM by pythonlegs »
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)