News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Jena Malone vs Rose Leslie

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Jena Malone vs Rose Leslie
« on: October 08, 2018, 04:27:11 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

Rose Leslie was pissed off, she was pissed off not because Janet Montgomery couldn’t stop fighting but because of who she fought with.  “A war with Aubrey, what was that bitch thinking?”

Rose paced around and before she could get an answer she continued “I’ll tell you what that English bitch was thinking… She wanted an excuse to not fight me because Plaza did what I’m about to do and make her heel… Aubrey Plaza cancelled her show after choking that slut out.”

“I’m heading out and no one better get in my face.”

Rose walked into a room and she knew her look screamed ‘I’m going to hurt someone’  She wondered if anyone would get in her way and heard “Hello Rose, listen I think you should calm down there is people talking about you in a way you wouldn’t liked

She looked up and it was Abigail Spencer “I can smell Aubrey off of you.  Heres what I want you to do.  IF any of those bitches have the guts to say to my face what they don’t like or what they think I won’t’ like tell them to come to me and say it to my face.”

{alt}

Rose walked forward slamming her shoulder into Abigails then passed her.  Abigail Spencer stood there shocked at what Rose did and pissed off at her attitude.  Before Allison could say anything another voice said “How many fights have you lost vs how many fight has she lost?”

Rose stopped and started to fume “She’ll lose to me just like she lost to Aubrey, just like she lost to Katie except when I beat her it will be a beating heard around the world.  Who said that”

Abigail and Rose both turned and were facing each other ten feet away “Her loss to Katie eventually was heard by everyone, her losing to Aubrey was massive… You, you well You talk like that a lot but you normally choke and lose.”

“Choking is what Aubrey did to Janet. Now that wasn’t you who said that I want to know who the fuck it was?”

“You are so obsessed with her and she’s going to beat you… I worry”

“Abigail what you need to worry about is my taking this out on you f the person who spoke up doesn’t step up.”

Abigail stepped forward “I’m not afraid of you.”

Johanna Braddy finally stepped forward “It was me who said it”

{alt}

Rose Leslie smiled “I wonder which of you is more competition or any competition “

“The ego on you.  You aren’t the only one who has to wait because of Aubrey Plaza you Ginger Scottish Blow Hard.”  Jena Malone walked out and the last time fighting was about to happen and people saw her was a short and brutal fight with Aubrey Plaza

“Oh your upset that Aubrey fought Janet while I’m “

Thud, Jena sped up and lept into a knee between the legs “I’m sending a message to Aubrey on this night.  Aubrey is the best AUBREY PLAZA IS THE BEST.”

Jena threw Rose head first into a wall “AUBREY IS NOT ME.  EVERYONE TELL AUBREY WHAT IS GOING ON”

Jena took off her belt threw it around Roses face and turned back to back and lifted Rose up and brought her out to a more main area that had a swimming pool with a floor on it.  Everyone moved aside and Rose was flipped onto her stomach then whipped with the belt in the head.  Jena walked around “I know Aubrey is better than Janet.  Everyone deep down knew that even she knew it.  Her skill matches her viciousness but no one has my viciousness and I’m going to hurt Aubrey Plaza”

Rose was starting to get up and Jena kicked her in the ribs and on the pool.  Rose could see the water and realized this was not a pool but an aquarium.  That was a short lived realization as  Jena stomped the back of Rose’s head into the glass.

“Name the meanest fighters around Hollywood bet youre all thinking Aubrey Plaza… Fuck that cowardice bitch I challenged her every day since her lucky win and she still hasn’t said yes.”

People weren’t saying anything “Admit it publicly I’m the nastiest meanest actress in a fight.  Its not Aubrey and its not anyone else your thinking of.”  Fiona Dourif was in the front as was Frankie Shaw.  “You two think its you that’s the meanest.  If Frankie was the meanest she would have avenged Teresa but she’s just talk.  Watch this.”

Jena picked up Rose’s legs and had Rose in a wheel barrow position then let go and drove her knee forward to the disgust of many and delight of Jena.  Jena kept her knee there and grabbed Rose by the hair and leaned back.  Roses body lifted and Jenas knee wedged in deeper between the legs “Tell Aubrey TELL AUBREY”

“Come on she had enough now.”   Jena let Rose go

“Who said that.”

“Me”  Frankie Shaw spoke up “I’ve also challenged Aubrey but at least I have the honor of not doing this nonsense.”

{alt}

Jena went up to Frankie “You speak to someone about honor… YOU!  How can you speak to anyone about honor when your friend Teresa Palmer gets taken out by a nobody and you have done nothing about it.  I am honest about who I am.  When it comes to this I don’t just fight to win but to hurt someone and deep down when you challenged Aubrey you are saying this is how you fight as well but I’m honest and I’m honestly going to hurt Aubrey fucking Plaza”
“You don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Sure I do and if you were a person of actual honor you’d  do something about what happened to your friend but don’t worry Frankie…. She has actual friends and one of them has challenged Sarah because you were to fake to do what needed to prove your real.”

Jena went back for Rose but Fiona dourif had Rose up on her feet and between Fionas legs.  “What you did to her I could have done but without the cheap shot.”  Fiona began lifting Rose up for a power bomb but only lifted her so much and dropped her down on her neck.

{alt}

Jena walked up and stepped on Rose body but couldn’t get any further as Fiona did the same.  “I don’t fear you.  You can’t get in my head and you know deep down the reality is you can’t beat her, you can’t beat Aubrey you cant beat Frankie and the only way you can win is a cheap shot and staying nasty.”

“Pray I don’t test that out but I’m glad you never said I can’t beat you.”

“Try it.  Try to beat me”

“Maybe someday I will but that day will be after I mangle Aubreys body and then we’ll see if you still want to have it done to you.”

“Watch my foot”  Fiona said and she dug her heel into Rose’s pussy “Do what you want to me I will do worst to you.  I’m going to be more mainstream then you someday and on that day.”

“I’m bored of this.”  Jena walked out of the party but before that she came back “Especially since that coward makes me sick to my stomach”  Pointing at Frankie Shaw .  jena got to her car she had made a statement.  Maybe someday she would have to deal with Fiona Dourif but she wasn’t Aubrey she wasn’t giving a ‘who is she’ actress a break like Aubrey did with whoever Janet was.  She also put Frankie behind the line of taking Aubrey out.  No one knew Aubrey Plaza like her and she likely wanted that Frankie Shaw fight but Frankie had to avenge Teresa Palmer.

She watched Abigail Spencer and Johanna Braddy in each others face but neither was doing anything.  Some people would say she jumped Rose Leslie and never gave her a chance and some would say Rose knew what was going to happen.  Everyone would say that Jena Malone kicked Rose Leslies ass and called out Aubrey Plaza.

(Upcoming:  Bryce Dallas Howard vs Katie McGrath; Jillian Murray vs Lacey Chabert Rematch; Gal Gadot vs Olga Kurylenko)