News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Psychotic Ex

• 20 Replies

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
Re: The Psychotic Ex
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2019, 11:00:25 PM »
hi can you please contact me interested in $$$s you for story

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2019, 08:28:42 PM »
Exceptionally well written, I agree. An underdog story is good to see, as mentioned. I've seen a lot of more one-sided dominant of late (which I also  like), but stories like these are classics and I can almost imagine the toon treatment here too.

Offline monaroy

• Let's meet and have fun together.
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2020, 04:18:54 PM »
Definitely an awesome match .

Offline KelleyVH35

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2020, 07:06:09 AM »
Enjoyed the story, I kept expecting Sylvia to stage a comeback (until her opponent mounted her for that final beatdown), so there was suspense for most of the narrative. Would love to see more!

I too expected a comeback by Sylvia until near the end.  I imagined her mind realizing how to win, and then a new fight reesuming  between a  battered wisend Sylvia and a tired (sweat drenched) Christy.  My expectation was based on Sylvia;s kickboxing skills, with the emphassis on "kick".  Anyone who has watched or has a bit of familiarity with female MMA or Muay Thai realizes that kicking is much more dangerous and effective than punchiing   (think Gina Carano or Holly Holm).  Even Sylvia showed the effectiveness on 2 or 3 occasions when she delivered poweful kicks that rocked  Christy.  But Sylvia wasn't smrt enough to reaize it so instead of coming back with soley a kick attack when Christy let her up to fight again, Sylvia insistd on using her hands to boxing punch.  This lack of comprehension demonstrated that Sylvia, though skilled, was not an instinctive nor natural fighter.  Up until the final mount on the canvas, Sylvia's core was intact and she remained capable. 

Offline KelleyVH35

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2020, 07:12:29 AM »
Enjoyed the story, I kept expecting Sylvia to stage a comeback (until her opponent mounted her for that final beatdown), so there was suspense for most of the narrative. Would love to see more!

Nothing's to say she still can't if the author decides she will. And now she knows what she's up against.

Plus, who's to say that Ed is going to hook up with his ex again however good she is at fighting? I know that's the standard trope in these stories but vengeful bully isn't a very attractive quality in a person, whatever they are like physically.

True, plus Ed originally left Christy after FINALLy concluding she was a jelous bitch who he was miserable being with.  He didn't leave her bcause he took her beauty for granted.  This vicious beatdown would not change .his opinion that Christy was a bitch and a wack job.

Offline KelleyVH35

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2020, 08:15:38 AM »
     This was a well told interesting story with contrasting characters.  It used the classic primal theme of two women meeting in private to determine which of them gets the man.  He has aready  made his choice, but the one not chosen disputes it with her rival who accepts the challenge.  Usually in such stories, the beauty is in trouble.  This story turned convention on its head.. 
     I never thought of Christy as a defenseless out of shape underdog.  The story indicated she had consistently did yoga several times a week for several years.  She also did ZUMBA a couple times a week and she dabbled in Clubbercize (a weird semi aerobic routine).  She wasn't ripped due to dieting BUT SHE WAS IN SHAPE.  Just because she didn't enjoy classic aerobic classes doesn't mean she didn't get plenty of aerobic activity.  Discounting her fitness level was like thinking a person who walks 10 milles a day without sweating isn't exercising as much as someone who runs  2 miles per day.  Christy was strong but with a soft layer of attractive feminine bodyfat.  Sylvia was ripped due as much to diet as exercise.  Also, Christy's jealous strreak made me suspect she had tangled in catfights in the past. 
   By the end of the story, I realized the conclusion was forecasted when Sylvia went easy on the inexperienced blonde in the inital bout until the blonde.knocked Sylvia down, exposing Sylvia's glass jaw.  Aside from concern about Christy's mental state, Sylvia was smugly over confident when Ed expressed concern over Christy's threat.  Also, Ed's mentioning of Christy's shocking strength when wrestling with him and her demonstration of natural balance and speed in making him work hard to overcome her as they did wrestling foreplay.  Lastly, Sylvia's, almost immediate, feeling of disconfort which progresssed to pain in her fist indicated either fragiity (different from toughness) or less than stellar technique in making a proper boxing fist.    Eventually Sylvia's broken hand or fingers were her ultimate undoing.
    Still, I expected Sylvia to finally triumph after being angered by Christy - just as she had become more aggressive against the blonde who knocked her down.  I thoughtt it would be a good but vicious fight with skill, pure strength, or both coupled with anger determining the winner, even after the broken hand.  When Christy took Sylvia to the ground with the shoulder to the chest, I thught maybe the story would change gears and become a thrashing bodies locked catfight.  Being tough was a quality  that had ben attributed to Sylvia sevral times early in the story, so I expected her  to overcome  pain as much as Christy was overcoming the barrage of body blows she endured.
     This was an excellent story that is open to a sequel or two.  The plots of the sequels are open and not predictable.  Kudos to the author