News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Psychotic Ex

• 20 Replies

Offline DavisJones

The Psychotic Ex
« on: October 11, 2018, 10:42:49 AM »
This is a custom story which I wrote a few months ago for a member of this board, who has kindly agreed that I can share it here:

Ed was quite enjoying his new gym. Not that he didn’t like the old one, it’s just that his ex used the yoga studio there, and she was getting to be a real pain in the arse. Essentially, Ed had broken up with her because she was always checking up on him, always jealous even when there was nothing to be jealous about. She didn’t seem to trust him at all, and he’d had enough. Unfortunately, the fact that he broke up with her seemed to confirm to her that he had been messing around with someone else. In her nasty, vindictive mind there seemed to be no other reason for it. When Ed moved out of their shared apartment she called him relentlessly, telling him that he needed to ditch whatever bitch he was with and come back home. After a couple of weeks of that he changed him number.

Ed also managed to relocate to a different part of the city, so that he basically never ran into her. Except, that was, for at the gym. To start with she’d been easy to avoid, as he knew the times of her yoga classes, but then she started turning up to other things, like Zumba and this weird thing called ‘clubbercise’ where they basically did aerobics to club music in a dark room while they waved glow-sticks around. She’d never been much into anything cardio, and he suspected she still wasn’t, because she never seemed to have worked up much of a sweat. She did have a knack of finding him and preening in front of him, though, before storming off when he gave her the cold shoulder. Eventually Ed conceded that he would have to work out elsewhere.

On this particular day Ed couldn’t help noticing a girl who was benching what looked to be pretty heavy weights. He’d seen her before, and said hello, but only a couple of times and he didn’t know her name yet. Today she was wearing a tight little purple sports bra and shorts. She had a very fit body, and obviously liked to show it off as the other times he’d seen her she had been wearing something similarly brief. Ed found liked to watch the way that her sexy muscles rippled as she lifted. She caught him staring a couple of times, but she seemed to like the attention and smiled across at him. After she finished benching she walked over to Ed.

“Hi, would you mind taking a couple of pictures of me?” she asked. “I need some progress shots for my blog.” Ed was only too happy to oblige. The girl introduced herself as Sylvia, and passed her phone to Ed, who began to take some shots. Ed had noticed that she was fit, but now that he was giving her his full attention for the first time he could see just how much. Her arms were slender, but extremely well-toned. Her biceps were well developed, but it was that kind of sleek, feminine power, rather than being huge and ripped. She was a real hardbody, super-tight all over. In addition to her strong arms, and particularly her biceps, Ed was drawn to her sexy stomach, with her rippling six, or even eight-pack abs.

They got talking, and spotted each other for a bit before Sylvia excused herself. Apparently she had to go to her other gym for kickboxing. After he left, Ed couldn’t get Sylvia out of his mind. He kept picturing her lovely, fit body flexing while he took the pictures, although already in his mind she was putting on her little show just for him rather than for her blog. The next time he saw her she seemed quite flirty with him, and he helped her out with some more progress pics. He was considering asking her out when she kind of beat him to it, although just for gym date. Apparently she had no-one currently to train with, and she wondered if Ed would be up for it. As well as having that killer body Sylvia also seemed like a lot of fun, and he was enjoying hanging out with her, so he was certainly up for training together. He wasn’t sure if he should, but Ed actually asked her out for drinks after their first proper session training together. He didn’t want to scare her off, but nor did he want to find himself in the friend zone. Besides, he had never been with such a hardbody before, and was finding himself ridiculously attracted to her sexy muscles. Sylvia agreed without hesitation.

Ed suggested somewhere to go for drinks, but to his surprise Sylvia had other ideas. “Why don’t I come round to your place, and you can cook for me?” she said. They seemed to share a passion for good food, although with this suggestion Ed feared that he may have over-exaggerated his prowess in the kitchen. It was a good idea, all the same. “You cook, and I’ll bring drinks and movie,” Sylvia told him.

Date night arrived, and after dinner they settled down onto the sofa and Sylvia plugged her little USB drive into the TV. She hadn’t told him what movie she was bringing, but the preview picture on the screen was a boxing ring, and the title of the movie was just a date. Ed glanced sideways to see Sylvia staring at him expectantly. “I hope you like it. It’s something a bit different. Go on, put it on.”

The video started with two women in a boxing ring, bouncing from foot to foot and clearly about to fight. One was obviously Sylvia. Although she had her back slightly to the camera, Ed could tell by her hair and her sculpted shoulders. Opposite her was a pretty blonde with a nice body, although she was nowhere near as ripped as Sylvia. She did have a large pair of tits on her, though, in contrast to Ed’s date. In fact, the blonde looked like she could be a model, not that that necessarily meant that she couldn’t fight. With her curves against Sylvia’s muscle, though, this looked like it could be a mismatch.

Sure enough, as the two women got into it Sylvia seemed to be calling all the shots, with the blonde constantly on the defensive. Ed wasn’t quite sure what he was watching, though, as the intensity seemed a little low, and Sylvia looked like she was holding back. Whatever it was, it was a massive turn on to watch, and Ed’s eyes were fixed to the screen. He almost forgot that Sylvia was actually sat next to him until he felt her hand slide down to stroke his now fully erect penis through the bulge in his trousers. Startled by the contact he turned to face her.

“I’m glad you like it,” Sylvia said.

“What… do you do much of this?” Ed managed.

“On a first date?” she asked, looking down at her hand in his lap. “No, I’m very choosy, but I like you.”

“Um, thanks. But no, I mean the boxing.”

“It’s supposed to be kickboxing, but I’m going easy on her. I’ve only been doing it for a couple of months, but she’s completely new. It’s only sparring, anyway.” She continued to stroke him while she spoke, and when she’d finished talking she leaned in close so that he could feel her breath on his neck.

“Right.” Ed was torn between Sylvia coming onto him pretty hard, and the action on the screen, where his date was currently pounding away at the blonde with some body shots that looked a lot fiercer than the ones she’d been throwing at the head.

“I train every week, spar when I can. I’ve only had a one proper fight, though. It’s tough to find an opponent.”

Ed was intrigued, and was about to ask her how she got on in her real fight when his phone rang. Now was not the time, so he reached into his pocket to divert the call to voicemail. His question forgotten, Ed got back to watching the sparring match. Back in the ring Sylvia had backed off a little and seemed to be inviting her opponent to have a go at attacking. The blonde girl duly obliged, swinging away with much less finesse than Sylvia had done, although she didn’t look completely clueless. She actually looked quite annoyed, and no wonder really as her stomach was red from Sylvia’s attack and Ed had also seen her head rocked a couple of times. Just then the phone rang again.

“It must be important,” Sylvia said. “Check it if you have to, I don’t mind.”

Ed paused the video and took out his phone. He was not surprised to see Christy’s name flash up. He didn’t know how she had got his number, but the calls had started up again about a week ago. “For fuck’s sake,” he said, diverting the call again.

“What’s up?”

“It’s my ex. She’s a fucking nut-job. We broke up months ago but she won’t leave me alone.”

“Are you sure it’s an ex and not your girlfriend?”

“Jesus, no, I’m not that guy!”

“I’m kidding. If I thought you were that guy I wouldn’t be here.”

Ed switched off the phone and they got back to business as if the interruption hadn’t happened, with him watching Sylvia on the screen while she continued to stroke him through his trousers. The blonde was really going for it now, and Ed couldn’t tell if she was actually on top or if Sylvia was just letting her get some offence in, but he assumed it was probably the latter. The blonde girl was even trying to add in some kicks and knees, although they looked quite clumsy. It was while blocking one of these shots that Sylvia had her guard down just enough for her opponent to land a big, clean right hook on her chin. Even though they were supposed to be sparring it didn’t look like the blonde had left anything behind on this one. Sylvia’s head snapped to the side and she dropped to the canvas.

Ed looked at sideways at her, surprised.

“It happens,” she shrugged. “I’m a tough girl, I can take it. Keep watching, it isn’t finished.”

She actually took her time getting up, and looked a little rattled. When they resumed, though, it was clear that Sylvia had been holding back, and was going to do so no longer. Sylvia began hammering the blonde, looking like she was holding nothing back, blasting through the pretty girl’s useless defences to smack her head from side to side at will. A mighty blow to the solar plexus had the blonde newbie gasping, and just as it looked like the trainer was stepping in to stop it Sylvia unleashed a huge uppercut that appeared to knock the blonde out cold.

“I got into trouble for that,” Sylvia giggled. “But she pissed me off when she floored me. I hope she comes back, though. What did you think?” She must have had a pretty good idea what Ed thought as he had already exploded once in his pants. “Are you ready to go again?” she said, looking down at the wet patch spreading in his crotch. By way of an answer Ed pulled her close to him and began to kiss her, exploring her tight body with his hands for the first time as he did so. She seemed as turned on by showing him the fight as he’d been watching it. The sex right there on the couch was just about the best he could remember.

For the next few weeks things went really well for Ed. He any Sylvia continued to train together, went out on a few real dates and had a few more nights in. In that time she only had one other fight to show him, but the experience was just as good as the first time. Then trouble came again in the form of anther call from Christy. Ed was alone, so he answered in order to tell her to get lost. She cut him off almost before he could start.

“Keely saw you in a restaurant with some bitch on Friday,” Christy hissed at him. “Is that the one you cheated on me with?”

“You know I didn’t do that.” Ed didn’t know why he bothered. She genuinely seemed to believe that he had, and he ought to know by now that she was never going to be convinced otherwise.

“Don’t lie to me.” From her cold, hard tone he could tell that she was furious. He’d heard it enough times before. She wasn’t shouting, though. He’d seen her fly into a screaming rage a few times, but when she spoke in these tight, controlled tones, her rage suppressed, it was usually worse. For Christy, this was the level of anger that came after, and when she was angry but thinking was when she did her nastiest work. “I will find out who she is, and when I do I’m going to beat the fucking shit out of her.” She sounded serious, but Ed wasn’t so sure. He’d never known her to do anything like that before, and none of the threats that she’d issued to him since the breakup had been acted upon.

Sylvia felt that things had been going really well. Ed was a great guy, and she loved that he was into her kickboxing. It was something that she’d wanted to get into for a while, but her previous boyfriend disapproved, saying that fighting wasn’t for women. Her other problem with her own ex was that he had been nagging her to have a boob job. She sometimes wished that she was bigger, and had considered it, but she didn’t feel entirely comfortable with the idea, and if he didn’t like her how she was, then fuck him. She had enough confidence not to let that get to her too much. Anyway, she worked hard for her great body, and if that wasn’t enough for him, he could get lost. Ed, on the other hand, seemed really cool on both counts.

Today he seemed a little distracted though. No, make that a lot distracted. There was clearly something going on with him, and he seemed so off that Sylvia started to wonder if she was about to be dumped. “What’s up with you today?” she finally managed, when she’d had enough of his brooding. “It might help if you tell me.”

“Right, here’s the thing,” Ed said after a pause. “It’s my ex. She called me again today, but this time it was a bit worse.”

“Go on,” Sylvia prompted when he didn’t say anything else.

“Well, it actually started a couple of weeks ago. One of her friends saw us out, and told her. She called me and said she was going to beat you up if she ever saw you.”

Sylvia laughed at this. “I guess she doesn’t know I box, huh? Well, she’s welcome to come and have a go, if that’s how she wants it. She sounds like she could do with somebody beating some manners into her.” She smiled as she said this, flexing her biceps for Ed. He reached out and gave them a squeeze.

“Yeah, she hasn’t got any of those,” he laughed. “She is weirdly strong, though.”

“How do you mean?” Sylvia asked, a little puzzled. She’d seen pictures of Christy and what she had seen was a woman with very little body tone.

“Well, we wrestled a couple of times, just for fun and a bit of foreplay.”

“That could be fun. I might not be strong enough for you, though,” Sylvia said, reaching out run her hand over Ed’s own biceps, up his arms and onto his pecs.

“That’s the thing. She almost beat me. Obviously I was giving her a chance, but once she got on top of me, I could hardly get her off. I mean, I got her in the end, but it was ridiculously difficult.”

Sylvia found that hard to believe. Maybe Ed wasn’t as jacked then as he was now, or maybe he was misremembering. In any case, Sylvia didn’t think that she had much to fear from Ed’s ex. The idea that this woman might come looking for Sylvia to pick a fight hardly bothered her at all. She was yet to meet a woman outside of the boxing club that she wouldn’t easily be able to handle. She hadn’t really given much thought to Christy up until now, but she sounded like a nasty piece of work. The idea of putting her in her place, and in front of Ed, too, who loved to watch her fight, was very exciting.

“There’s more, though,” Ed continued tentatively, “she just told me this morning that she knows who you are now. She says she knows where you work and she knows where you train.”

“The gym or the club?”

“What? Oh, I don’t know. Probably not the gym, I suppose, or I would have seen her there by now. You need to be careful. I don’t know how crazy she is, but she’s really mad right now. She might be all mouth, because I’ve never seen her fight or anything like that, but she might really come after you. I mean, I thought she’d have left this alone by now, but she’s getting worse.”

“Hang on a minute… so you’re saying she’s actually crazy? If she comes after me, is she likely to pull a knife on me or something?” This was a little concerning. As well as she could fight, Sylvia didn’t much fancy getting jumped by a psycho.

“Just watch your back, please. If she catches you by surprise… I don’t know.”

So, this unpredictable, crazy bitch could be waiting just around the next corner for her, to do god knows what. Sylvia repressed a slight shudder. “Okay, I’ll be careful. If you really think she might do something like that, do you think you should tell the police? I mean, she is threatening me, I suppose.”

“Yes, I wanted to ask you about that, too. I doubt they’ll be interested, but I will if you want me to. I’m sure she’s not crazy enough to actually pull a knife though. She might be mad enough to think that she can actually beat you fair and square, though. It doesn’t matter how much you might train, she seriously thinks she’s the fucking queen of everything.”

“Leave the police for now, then. I suppose it’s more likely that she’ll just talking shit, and won’t actually do anything. If you think she just wants to fight me, though, then maybe I’d like it if she did show up. She could clearly do with somebody shutting that stupid mouth for her, and I’d love to kick that fat arse all over the place. After five minutes with me she wouldn’t be bothering you anymore.”

“Yeah, you’d destroy her in a fair fight. Wow, I’d love to see that.”

Less than a week later Ed came home from work and picked up his mail from downstairs, as usual. There was a small, unexpected package for him. It bore just his name, no address or stamps, meaning it had been hand delivered. When he got upstairs he opened it up. It was a USB drive, and with it was a printed note which read ‘Girlfriend vs Girlfriend’. The showdown had happened! Ed could already feel the tingling excitement in his pants as he moved quickly to the TV to start the show.

Ed immediately recognised the ring from Sylvia’s club, the very same one that he had seen her fight in before. He could see from the windows high up in the walls that it was night time. Last night? It could be - he hadn’t seen her for the last two nights. Then his girlfriend appeared from behind the camera, wearing the same sexy purple sports bra and shorts that she had worn the day he had first got talking to her at the gym. Ed could see the sheen of sweat glistening on her skin as she walked to the ring, indicating that she must have been working out before this encounter. She looked super-sexy and super-cute as she always did in her work out gear, showing off that magnificent, sculpted body. She was barefoot, but had no gloves on.

Even before she had climbed into the ring Ed heard the clip-clop of heels, and Christy appeared from the other side of the camera wearing a short, tight sky-blue dress. As soon as she half turned Ed could see that, as usual, she was wearing a dress that showed plenty of cleavage, her lovely D-cup breasts pushed up and almost bursting out of the outfit.

“Seriously, there’s some spare kit in the locker room,” Sylvia called out to her. The voice was a little faint at this distance from the camera, but clear. “You can’t fight in that!”

Christy simply kicked off her heels and started to climb up through the ropes before apparently thinking better of it. As she walked back towards the camera she smiled down the lens. As she did so, Ed found himself remembering what it had felt like to be with her. He loved the feel of Sylvia’s firm body, the ripple of her muscles, but he also kind of missed Christy’s soft, feminine body. Seeing her now, dressed up as always triggered a memory, and Ed caught the sweet, phantom scent of cocoa butter which always lingered on Christy’s flawless, smooth skin.

Ed didn’t like the way Christy smirked at the camera, though, bitchy and arrogant even though in this situation she had no right to be. He was so looking forward to seeing her expression change as Sylvia knocked some of that arrogance out of her.

As Christy reached the camera, she apparently switched if off, as it went black for a moment, and then she was re-entering the shot. To Ed’s surprise she was unchanged from her dress. She turned again to face the camera, and Ed could see that rather than getting appropriately dressed, she’d actually disappeared out of shot to reapply her makeup! Her red hair was also done so that not a strand was out of place. It was ludicrous in the situation, but so very like her. In a way, though, Ed was pleased. This was the Christy that he remembered, sweet-smelling and immaculately made up. Her face was almost perfect, a blemish-free portrait of beauty, and yet she still looked natural at the same time. As seriously as Christy took her makeup, she looked not at all like the women who seemed to paint on a whole mask. Not like Sylvia, either, who barely wore makeup at all.

“Are you really fighting like that?” Sylvia demanded. “You haven’t even taken your earrings out!”

“I want to look good for my man, not like you, all sweaty and disgusting. He can already see who cars more.”

“Ed is my man now, and he likes a real woman, not all that fake shit.”

“Real woman? Don’t make me laugh. You look like a fucking boy. He was making do for a while, but he won’t be seeing you any more after this.” The smiles that she had directed at the camera were all done now. Her eyes were cold and angry. “Remember, we’re not done until the winner says we’re done.”

“It’s your funeral,” Sylvia replied. She looked confident, and with good reason, Ed supposed. He had certainly been worried that Christy would jump her, but obviously the two of them had agreed to settle things like this. Now that they were in the ring he felt worried for Christy, but not too much. Knowing Sylvia, she would just teach the crazy bitch a lesson, and not hurt her too badly.

Sylvia had been watching her back, just like Ed suggested, but there was no need. Christy had done nothing to hide, and had in fact been leaning on the wall outside of the boxing gym waiting for her. It had been Christy who had suggested that they settle things inside once there was no-one around. Sylvia knew the owner well, and had asked for the key to ‘do some extra work’ after hours. It wasn’t problem as she’d done it before, and so the fight was on.

Now Sylvia was in the ring, face-to-face with Ed’s ex, and she was surprised to find herself a little intimidated. Not by Christie’s physique, though, but by her appearance. Sure, it was absolutely ludicrous to fight in that short dress, and with her face perfectly done up, but even Sylvia had to admit that the girl was good looking. She might not have been anywhere near as toned as Sylvia, but she did have a good looking body that was far from overweight, and she had the kind of great tits that Sylvia would never have unless she bought them. She could see why Ed had been attracted to this woman. She could also see why he still might be. What if I lose? It was an unhelpful thought, but still… the girl was gorgeous. Would Ed go back to her?

Sylvia tried to shake off these thoughts and get back to the matter in hand. How would Christy fight? She didn’t look like much, but then she knew that Sylvia boxed. Why was she still so keen to do this? Perhaps she actually had some fighting talent of which Ed was unaware. Sylvia decided that she would start a little cautiously and keep her wits about her. There was no place for complacency in a fight.

Sylvia half expected that the other woman would just barrel into her, going for the hair and trying to turn this thing into a catfight. That was not her style at all, and she was unsure how she would handle it if it happened. As it was, her opponent put up a guard and looked like she was going to try to fight properly. Sylvia felt a little more comfortable that Christie was apparently going to fight this way.

Then they began. Sylvia took a couple of steps back in surprise as Christy just flew into her, a mad windmill of frenzied activity. Christy swung her arms wildly with no technique or skill at all. Sylvia almost laughed out loud, so funny did her opponent look. It was the simplest thing in the world for Sylvia to land a nice clean shot to the side of the windmill’s jaw that knocked her straight down.

“My God, you’re bad,” Sylvia laughed, wanting to taunt her hopelessly outmatched rival. To her surprise, though, Christy was soon getting back to her feet. The ridiculously dressed woman actually looked quite unfazed by being dropped so quickly.

Christie resumed in the same fashion, but despite the wildness of her style she had a cold, determined look on her face which puzzled Sylvia. This woman should be out the door already, not looking as though things were going to plan. Oh well, Sylvia would just have to put her down again. It took just seconds to see an opening, and Sylvia launched another strike. This time, after lining up her opponent perfectly, she was surprised to feel her fist just glance the tip of Christie’s chin. Before she’d even finished her swing pain exploded in Sylvia’s jaw as her head was snapped to the side. The next thing she knew she was on the canvas looking up.

“My God, you’re so bad!” Christy mimicked. “Your boxing club must be pretty shitty.”

Where had that come from? Sylvia wondered. Christy shouldn’t have been able to put that much power behind a punch, the way she threw them. As Sylvia climbed quickly back to her feet she knew that she was going to have to be a little bit more careful.

As they engaged once more Sylvia began to find that while Christy had no idea how to box she did have natural speed and balance, which made her at least a little dangerous, not to mention the deceptive power that she seemed to have.

Sylvia quickly landed a couple more blows to the head, but Christy took them well and fired back with plenty of enthusiasm. Sylvia was able to evade, but only just, as Christy really was quick. Sylvia parried a couple of punches before landing a left-hook and then a couple of body shots. Again, Christy absorbed these hits well and kept on coming. Still, Sylvia was feeling confident and in control when another big hit from Christy found its way through. Sylvia staggered backwards, which was lucky as she could feel the wind of the follow-up as it sailed millimetres past her nose. Sylvia was then able to respond quickly with a heavy shot of her own. The contact was solid, painfully so it sent sharp pain through Sylvia’s bare knuckles, and she was surprised that Christy did not go down.

Sylvia found that she didn’t like fighting bare-fisted. Apart from the fact that it was hurting her hands, she also felt a little squeamish about punching somebody in face like this, even that bitch Christy, who surely deserved it. It just wasn’t right. She switched to focus mostly on the body. Christy didn’t do much to protect herself there, and Sylvia was able to land several unanswered underarms punches. Still she had to be wary as Christy caught her twice more, albeit weakly. Sylvia was warming to her task now, and finding that she could unload more freely on the body, really trying to hurt Christy as much as she could.

Christy seemed to be tiring, and her blows getting weaker, which was no surprise trying to throw punches like that. With her opponent still not protecting her body at all Sylvia was able to thunder some truly vicious punches into Christy’s unprotected stomach. Although the girl was not at all fat, there wasn’t much muscle there either, and Sylvia could feel her fists penetrating deep into that soft belly as she pummelled away. She was grudgingly impressed with how well Christy was holding up, though, as she had dropped another girl or two with body blows like this in her short time kickboxing. Christy was clearly no fighter, but she was showing herself to be tough enough.

Christy was really slowing now. Sylvia stayed alert, and dodging and weaving when Christy attacked, but nothing was getting through any more. With no technique and her speed waning, everything was well telegraphed, but Christie was still putting everything she had into her wild blows, and Sylvia knew that if she got caught by one of those wild shots to the head it could still be trouble. Sylvia was starting to enjoy herself now, relishing the steady thud, thud sound that her fists made as she beat into Christy’s body. To Sylvia, her opponent’s beauty, and curvy, feminine body posed a genuine threat to her position with Ed, and now in the heat of battle she felt the raw, carnal urge to hurt the bitch, to really smash the shit out of that sexy body.

Sylvia had forced Christy back onto the ropes now, where she continued to treat her like she would a heavy bag after a bad day at the office. It was immensely satisfying to hear Christy’s pained grunts and soft moans now with each fresh blow.

Christy was mostly trying to protect her face from a potential knockout blow as she leaned against the ropes, but was still occasionally striking out at Sylvia, even from her fairly hopeless position. When she finally half-landed a huge, wild right Sylvia was lucky that it only glanced her jaw, but it still caused a flash of anger inside her, and she fired back with a combo of her own, at full power, smashing Christy with a left jab to the mouth, followed by a huge right cross to side of the head. Christy wobbled on the ropes, but amazingly didn’t go down. In fact, she actually seemed to be grinning back at Sylvia.

Enraged, Sylvia went again, firing a powerful kick up into Christy’s ribs, followed by another big right cross. This time Christy did drop to the canvass, but Sylvia also yelped out in pain as her knuckles smashed into Christy’s cheek. Damn it, this is fucking ridiculous, she thought. No wonder people wear gloves. As Sylvia looked down at her downed opponent she wiggled her fingers and clenched her fist, making herself gasp at the sharp, intense pain shooting up through her hand. Shit, have I broken something? Hopefully it wouldn’t matter either way. Christy had already taken quite a body beating, and then three of Sylvia’s best to the head. She was probably dazed and ready for finishing.

Christy looked up from the canvas and smirked. She could see Sylvia checking out her hand. She could see the pain and worry on the other woman’s face. Christy had been hit hard, for sure, but she could feel that there was no real damage done. Hell, the other girl was hurting more, and that was from throwing the punches! Christy’s belly hurt though. Another couple of minutes of that and she might have been in some trouble. She was under no illusions that it might be tough in the beginning. She knew that the bitch Sylvia boxed, or did kickboxing, or whatever. That was fine, but Christy could tell just by looking at her that she wasn’t a real fighter. She didn’t know how she knew – whether it was the way Sylvia carried herself, the look of her face, or in the eyes. It was just an intuitive thing. When the going got tough, this girl would turn into a creampuff. Christy was sure of it. Now, looking up at her opponent, she felt sure that the tide was about to turn.

Up in his apartment, and some time later, Ed watched with great surprise the amount of punishment that Christy could take. Sylvia may have been holding off a little on the head shots, but she was really unloading on Sylvia’s stomach. He saw his ex backed into the ropes, where she chose to protect her head and just absorb a massive belly beating that must have comprised somewhere between a dozen and twenty shots. He couldn’t believe that she stayed on her feet, let alone try to fight back, but that’s exactly what she did. Sylvia managed to stay in control, though, eventually dropping Christy with a couple of mighty punches. That is where it looked like it ought to end, but it didn’t.

Christy got slowly to her feet. “Is that all you’ve got? You’re actually pretty weak for a muscle girl.”

Ed couldn’t believe that his ex was still so cocky about the situation, and he couldn’t believe that the fight was going to continue. It was a very conflicting experience. He was seriously aroused watching the girls fight over him, but he was also worried that if Christy didn’t stay down she might get seriously hurt. However bitchy she was now, there had been a time at the start of the relationship when she had been sweet and funny and things had been great. It was that girl Ed found himself worried for. On the flip side, it was the bitchy, nasty Christy that he was worried about if she got the upper hand. It still looked unlikely, but he doubted she would show much mercy on Sylvia if she did.

As the fight continued it didn’t take any great genius to be able to see that Sylvia was having some trouble with her right hand. She was still throwing punches with it, but wincing and gasping when she connected. She began to favour her left, and pretty soon she was barely using her right hand at all, adding in far more kicks now. Just as with the videos she’d shown him before, Ed loved watching Sylvia at work, her skill and athleticism. He also had to admit that Christy, in her tight little dress, actually looked pretty incredible absorbing all this punishment with her lovely body. Not only that, but she was still fighting back, and still managing to land a few blows of her own.

Sylvia, with her skills, still had the upper hand, but Christy kept managing to catch her. A left to the chin had Sylvia looking angry as she launched some more furious body shots. Then a wicked right cross from Christy really had Sylvia wobbling. From what he was seeing today, and had seen previously, Ed was beginning to suspect that Sylvia had a bit of a glass chin, certainly compared to Christy.

Perhaps luckily for his girlfriend, Christy did not seize the opportunity, and instead went low. Sylvia took the gut shot with a grunt, but it allowed her to recover and attack once more. Both girls were now drilling each other with body shots, and Ed enjoyed listening to the wet smack of Christy’s fists into Sylvia’s sweat-slick, ripped abs, and also the more muffled thuds as Sylvia smashed his ex in her softer belly.

Amazingly, Christy looked like she wasn’t really being hurt, and was perhaps even growing in confidence. Ed winced as Christy switched back high with a left hook that snapped Sylvia’s head back. A second sent his girl spinning to the side. Sylvia wobbled again, but just about managed to block a third, before firing back with a left uppercut to the ribcage. She aimed a follow-up kick, but before it could connect Christy had smashed her with a big, clean blow to the solar plexus. Sylvia groaned loudly, and it looked like her legs were buckling. She staggered back a step or two but managed to stay on her feet. Evading Christie’s next blow, Sylvia danced backwards to give herself a little more time before she re-engaged.

Sylvia was clearly hampered by her hurt right hand, barely using it, and her weaker left hand just didn’t seem to be doing enough damage. Neither did her kicks to the body seem to be hurting Christy too much at this point. In fact, Sylvia was now also taking at least as much punishment as she was dishing out, and for the first time in the fight Ed genuinely felt unsure of which way this was going to go.

Then Sylvia kicked high, connecting cleanly with Christy’s jaw. While the ex was rocking, a follow up left, although it was still little more than a jab, knocked Christy to the canvas once more.

“Stay down this time,” Ed heard Sylvia say urgently. “I don’t want to have to hurt you too badly.” It came out sounding a little too much like a plea.

But Christy did not stay down. Was she always this tough? Ed wondered. He couldn’t help thinking once more about their wrestling and the crazy strength she had shown. Maybe they had both underestimated her.

Back on her feet, Christy charged at Sylvia, dropping her shoulder to smash into Sylvia’s gut and taking them both down to the mat. Sylvia looked startled, and Christy was on her in a flash, locking her hands into Sylvia’s hair and shaking her head violently from side to side. Sylvia tried to pull Christy’s hands free, but was unable, and she soon found herself on her back with her arms pinned at her sides as Christy sat on her stomach. She was completely trapped and unable to move. It was very similar to what she had done to Ed all that time ago in the bedroom.

Christy then delivered a series of blistering slaps to Sylvia’s cheeks, snapping the poor girl’s head left and right, and actually laughing while she did it. “Do you give up yet?” she asked, gleefully.

“Get off me you fucking hippo,” Sylvia spat, which only served to earn her three or four even harder slaps. “Fight me properly, you coward,” Sylvia managed, although she sounded far from confident.

Nevertheless, Christy obliged, only offering one more slap before she climbed off. However, she was not about to allow Sylvia to get back up just yet. Instead, with both girls on their knees, she trapped Sylvia in a headlock. Christy pulled Sylvia’s face right into her heaving chest. “Get a good look at these! This is what Ed really likes. Just because I take my time to look good for him instead of wasting it lifting weights, doesn’t mean I can’t kick some serious arse.” She held Sylvia like this for a good twenty or thirty seconds, wrenching violently on Sylvia’s neck all the while, before finally letting go.

Both women climbed to their feet, although Sylvia was slower. Christy had worked up quite a sweat now, too, Ed saw, and her dress was so wet at the front that it had become a little transparent, giving Ed an even better reminder of the size and shape of those great tits. As they re-engaged it looked as though Christy had decided to resume with boxing. Sylvia was looking ragged now, though, which was allowing Christy to hit her with some solid shots, some to her rock-hard abs and some to the head which had Sylvia back-pedalling.

Sylvia was now looking a little shell-shocked and desperate. As Christy advanced, clumsily kicking Sylvia in the side, she retaliated with her hurt right hand. Whether deliberate or involuntary, Ed could not tell, but it proved to be a mistake, as she screamed out as soon as she made contact, and stepped back. Sylvia only dropped her guard for a moment, but it was all Christy needed, stepping in and drilling Sylvia with her best shot to the side of the head. It was neither sophisticated nor pretty, but she seemed to manage to get her body weight through the blow well enough anyway. Sylvia’s head snapped to the side, then rolled slowly back down towards her chin. She wobbled on her feet for a moment, and then she dropped like a sack of cement.

Shit, that looked brutal. Ed could hardly believe the contrast between how much punishment Christy could take, from a trained fighter no less, and Sylvia, who looked almost knocked out cold from the first really serious blow to the head that she had taken. Showing no sportsmanship at all, Christy was on her in a flash, kicking and stomping away at Sylvia’s body. Ed could see that his girl was barely doing anything to even protect herself, let alone try to fight back. She looked quite out of it, in fact.

Christy booted Sylvia in the stomach and stomped her in the back and sides, really giving that sexy body a thorough working over. When Sylvia tried to roll away Christy just followed her, and so all she could was absorb the punishment. Christy punted Sylvia in her washboard abs, then again in the chest, flattening her small breast against her ribcage. A stomp to Sylvia’s side looked particularly nasty, and Ed could actually see Christy’s heel penetrate Sylvia’s sexy muscles. Ed lost count of the blows, but it seemed that this brutal body-busting display of kicks and stomps must have comprised at least a couple of dozen hits before Christy finally stood back to admire her handiwork. “Come on, get up! Surely you don’t want him to see you lose so easily, she mocked, looking down cruelly at her stricken foe.

To her credit, Sylvia started to climb slowly and gingerly to her feet, but Christy appeared to be in no mood to let her rival back into the fight. Moving to the side of Sylvia, who had got as far as one knee, she grabbed two handfuls of Sylvia’s hair and yanked her head violently backwards all the way down to the canvas, where Sylvia’s shoulders and the back of her head impacted with a heavy thud. Regaining her hold of the hair, Christy proceeded to drag Sylvia backwards towards the corner. Once there she hauled super-fit gym girl up with apparent ease, once more showcasing her surprising strength, and thrust her backwards into the ring post. Christy draped Sylvia’s arms over the top rope before leaning close to whisper something in her ear which was not picked up by the camera mic. 

Ed watched in amazement as Christy unloaded on Sylvia with a barrage of technically poor but very enthusiastic punches. Christy threw everything at Sylvia: lefts, rights, uppercuts, crosses, all aimed at that sexy stomach. Ed could clearly hear the meaty smack as each fist smashed into those glistening, rock-hard abs, and despite the perilous situation that Sylvia was in, he found himself wondering how much punishment those sculpted muscles could endure. Unlike with Christy’s belly beating earlier in the fight, Sylvia’s lovely sweat-slick abs were on full display, which made for an intoxicating sight as they were battered mercilessly under Christy’s onslaught. Sylvia groaned sexily as each blow thundered into her, although these gasps and moans were getting weaker as the beating progressed.

The belly destruction didn’t stop there, as Christy switched to kneeing Sylvia in the gut. She used the ropes for leverage, and looked awkward doing it, but she still managed to power her knee up into Sylvia with plenty of force, penetrating a little deeper into that wall of muscle with each blow. Sylvia’s groans of pain were sounding more pitiful, yet sexier, with each hit.

Christy looked like she was struggling to lift her knee high enough, perhaps tired but probably restricted by her tight dress, too. Each successive blow got a little lower until finally she drove the point of her knee squarely into Sylvia’s crotch, driving the poor girl’s pelvis upwards and back into the ring post. Sylvia howled in agony. Her arms were no longer able to support her and she slid down to the mat clutching her pussy.

At this point Christy could be heard laughing at Sylvia. “You aren’t very tough at all, are you?” she mocked in between chuckles. “Come on, show some fight. I don’t think you’ll be impressing Ed very much just lying there like a baby.” That comment seemed to wake Sylvia up a little. She stared straight into the camera, and although her face was tight with pain she did have a look of determination about her. Using the ropes for help she began to struggle to her feet. A little guiltily, Ed was pleased that she was getting back up. He found the sight of his tough girlfriend taking a beating from the ex who had never lifted weights in her life strangely compelling. He also marvelled at Christy’s well-hidden prowess, for although she lacked the skill and finesse she was more than making up for that with her resilience, inexplicable strength and of course, her nastiness.

Christy, looking supremely confident now, actually invited Sylvia to take a shot at her, and the sexy hardbody duly obliged, aiming a left cross at her opponent’s head. Christy blocked it quite easily, pushing Sylvia’s arm away with contempt. She then fired a retaliatory shot of her own in the form of an uppercut to Sylvia’s already hurting crotch. This time instead of screaming Sylvia let out a soft, sexy moan that Ed thought was very close to the kind of sound she made when she was close to orgasm. Amazingly, she somehow stayed on her feet, which was probably unfortunate as Christy immediately socked her across the face sending her spinning chest first into the corner. It was from here that Christy rifled several vicious looking punches into Sylvia’s unprotected lower back and kidneys.

Christy was really enjoying herself now. She was incredulous that Ed had ever broken up with her, but once her friend slipped her a picture of who he had shacked up with a cold fury had descended on her. What the fuck did he think he was doing, dumping her to go around with that ugly, flat-chested bitch? So, she tracked Sylvia down, intent on teaching her a painful lesson and removing her from the picture. So what if she went to a boxing gym? Christy thought when she found out. That would just make taking her down even more fun. Christy was out to get her man back, and it didn’t really occur to her that she might actually lose.

Christy enjoyed listening to the soft groans of pain that she was managing to smash out of this human punching bag, but panting for breath herself, and drenched in sweat, she relented. Standing back, she looked at Sylvia hanging face first in the corner by her elbows and making no attempt to move. Christy looked up and down that tight, muscular body, wondering what the hell Ed saw in her. Where were the curves? Where were the tits? Suddenly she remembered something that she had wanted to do to Sylvia. Christy lifted her opponent out of the corner and turned her around before pushing her gently backwards and draping Sylvia’s arms over the top rope once more. Look at those fucking things, she thought contemptuously, eyeing Sylvia’s small boobs. Although they were pushed up in her sports top they were still pathetically small.

“Do you miss these?” Christy called out in the direction of the camera, cupping and squeezing her own hefty breasts. “Of course you do! Your new whore hasn’t even got any! Do you think if I pull down her shorts there’ll be a dick in there?” Christy turned back to Sylvia, who still hadn’t moved. “Very small targets you’ve got there, but I’m going to give it my best shot.”

Sylvia’s eyes opened wide with the realisation of what was coming. Christy lashed a right cross into the outside of Sylvia’s breast, eliciting another howl from the stricken muscle girl. “Fuck me, there’s nothing there at all!” Christy spat. “That was like punching bone.” It didn’t stop her from doing it again though, drilling her fist squarely into Sylvia’s left breast. After a couple more of those the stupid slut was moaning pathetically and looked as though she was going to cry. Christy was enjoying destroying those little titties, but she was wary of hurting her hand - after all, there was not much padding between fist and ribcage. Instead she decided to experiment a little, hitting Sylvia’s breasts from the sides and from underneath. She dialled down the force somewhat to try to be as accurate as possible in hitting only boob flesh and no ribs at all. There wasn’t much margin for error, but Christy found that she could actually make the little things bounce up and down, and knock them from side to side. Judging by Sylvia’s protestations and pathetic cries for her to stop, doing it this way was apparently just as painful for her.

Christy had never hit another woman in the breasts before, but she found it a very enjoyable experience. She wished they were bigger, though, so that she had more to get stuck into. Oh well, another day, another bitch, perhaps. Changing things up a bit Christy clamped her hands onto Sylvia’s battered breasts and squeezed viciously, making sure to dig her fingers in as far as she could. Sylvia’s gasps and moans were actually starting to turn her on, which was the worst result possible for poor Sylvia, as it just made Christy squeeze even harder, adding in some nasty nipple twists too.

“Save some tears for later, sweetie, I’m not even close to being finished with you,” Christy hissed into Sylvia’s ear. Pulling Sylvia out of the corner by the hair she turned and presented her victim to the camera. “Look, Ed, your tough girl is crying like a baby! Watch this.” Christy pulled Sylvia into a bear hug, trapping her arms down by her sides so that there was no way she could escape. They were now breast-to-breast and face-to-face. Christy squeezed for all she worth, while thrusting her own magnificent assets, nipples erect, into Sylvia’s poor, abused excuse for a chest. She could feel Sylvia’s body trembling in her crushing embrace as the weakling muscle girl tried feebly to wriggle free. She was also able to look the beaten girl in the eyes while she squeezed the life out of her. Seeing Sylvia’s pain and misery, her hopeless look of defeat up close was very gratifying. Although Christy had imagined beating down her rival, the actual experience was even better.

Christy found herself basically wanting to snap Sylvia in half, to utterly crush her and to prove that all of those ridiculous muscles were just for show. Sylvia had stopped moving now, though, stopped trembling, and her eyes had rolled upwards. She was nearly out, but Christy didn’t want to be done, so she had no choice but to let Sylvia go, dumping her unceremoniously to the canvas.

With Sylvia apparently incapable of fighting back now, Christy decided to experiment a little, clamping her thighs around Sylvia’s waist to continue some of the punishment of the bear-hug. It was fun watching Sylvia struggle for breath as Christy poured as much pressure as possible through the scissor hold. She could feel her opponent’s struggle for air through her thighs – a very pleasant sensation – as she kept Sylvia locked up tightly.

Christy realised that she was facing the wrong way, though, and wanting to give Ed the best view of his pathetic slut getting worked over, she tried to turn around while still maintaining the hold. Sylvia was like a dead weight now, though, and she couldn’t do it. Instead she released the hold and dragged Sylvia’s body around to face the camera, from where she applied what she believed to be a bow-and-arrow stretch. Christy had never done anything like this before, but it looked pretty simple, especially against somebody who was too beaten to resist.

It was fun listening to Sylvia’s desperate groans of agony as she pulled back as hard as possible, one hand around an ankle and the other wrapped up tightly in Sylvia’s hair. As she poured on the pressure Christy wondered how much this slut would actually bend before she snapped in half. It was hard to stop, so satisfying was it to pour on the punishment, but even Christy didn’t want to go quite so far as to snap this woman’s spine. It was time for something different.

Letting go of Sylvia, Christy rolled her roughly onto her back, taking great delight in sitting right on top of her face, making sure to wiggle her sweaty arse and pussy right over Sylvia’s nose and mouth. Although that humiliation was fun, what she was really after was a clear shot of the muscle girl’s stomach. Those stupid abs, earned by countless, ridiculous and pointless hours in the gym needed to be destroyed.

Sylvia just wanted this to end. The dull ache in her stomach from the beating it had taken was almost forgotten now as her back spasmed in agony. She felt sick and suffocated from the stale sweat stench of Christy sitting on her face. Never mind how she had let this short, soft, unskilled woman beat her, she just wanted the ordeal to be over. Unfortunately, it was not.

Sylvia was completely unprepared for the first blow, so it sank deep into her relaxed abdominal muscles. She tried to tense in anticipation of the second, but it was no use. She already ached there and she had no fight left in her. The second, when it came, was almost as bad, penetrating deep and hurting both the muscle and her softer gut behind it. The third was higher, in the solar plexus, driving the wind out of her. Sylvia gasped for air, but with a face full of stale pussy it made her gag. There was absolutely nothing she could do as Christy battered away at her. Sylvia was very proud of her abs – she knew how much work went into creating them, and she though they looked great, but now this evil bitch was literally turning them to mush. As Christy pummelled away Sylvia started to feel every fist blasting through her wrecked abs, sinking deeper and deeper into her insides, her sculpted stomach no longer offering her any protection at all. She hurt so badly, felt so penetrated, that she actually began to fear for her life.

Ed watched to the end in a strange kind of aroused horror. Despite being profoundly worried for her, he found himself drawn to the sight of Sylvia’s terrible beating, fascinated by seeing that perfect, sculpted body taken apart by a woman who had never lifted a weight in her life. Similarly, he was drawn to the shocking power and raw prowess of his ex. He had no idea she was capable of this.

In the final orgy of stomach destruction Sylvia looked ridiculously helpless. She was literally reduced to being a slab of meat, and Christy was evidently intent on tenderizing her to the maximum, beating into that sexy, ripped stomach until it was red-raw. Christy’s fists sank deeply into his girlfriend’s abdomen now, her once firm abs clearly obliterated. Sylvia’s pitiful moaning had stopped now, and with her face well buried between Christy’s legs Ed began to wonder whether she was even conscious anymore.

Finally, looking exhausted herself, Christy stopped hitting the poor, beaten girl. She stood up and patted herself down matter-of-factly, straightening her dress and smoothing her hair. The gesture looked ridiculous – her dress was almost fully transparent now with sweat, and torn in a couple of places. Her hair was frazzled all over the place and her makeup, applied to perfection before the fight was now smeared all over the place, giving her almost the look of a crazy clown.

Having got her dress straight, Christy placed her foot on Sylvia’s chest and flexed her non-existent biceps in a cruel mimic of the gesture that Sylvia liked to make for him, although she couldn’t know that. Christy then reached down, took a handful of Sylvia’s hair and began to drag her to the edge of the ring, towards the camera. She clambered down and through the ropes, still pulling Sylvia behind her.

Christy, on the floor now, allowed the almost limp body of Ed’s sexy, broken girlfriend to simply drop to the floor behind her as she continued to drag her by the hair. There were a few twitches and signs of life from Sylvia as she was pulled across the sawdust floor, right up to the camera.

“Look, Ed,” she purred, pouting at the camera. She still had that smug and arrogant look on her face, and Ed regretted that Sylvia had not been able to remove it for her. “All that time she spent working on her stupid muscles, and I still kicked her arse. Are you ready to come back to a real woman now?”

Then Christie dragged Sylvia up so that her face filled the camera. She looked scared and terribly helpless, and her eyes were wet with tears. “Say thank you to me,” Christie demanded. Sylvia did not respond. “Say thank you for teaching you what a real woman looks like. Say thank you for teaching you how a real woman protects her man from whores. Say thank you for showing how pointless all that gym time is!” Still Sylvia did respond. “Say thank you to me, and say goodbye to Ed, or I’ll drag your ugly arse back into that ring and we’ll go all night.”

“Thank you,” Sylvia whispered, barely audible even this close to the camera. “Thank you for showing me.”

“And?” Christie demanded.

“Goodbye, Ed.”

Christy dropped the battered girl to the floor before clicking off the camera.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: The Psychotic Ex
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 02:29:01 PM »
Interesting..... just assumed Sylvia would win .....

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 06:31:51 PM »
Well done, always intrigued to see the underdog triumph

Offline DavisJones

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 11:40:03 AM »
Thanks for the feedback and encouragement. I'm glad it struck a chord with some people.

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2018, 03:43:26 PM »
Oh, it struck a chord and I'm glad it really is but that, a fantasy... which is also why I call her a grudgeful ex, not a psychotic one. A nonfictional type, let's just say, very well may steal one's identity to stalk and harass others until she has you all to herself. Again, this is a well-written fantasy and reminds me a bit on Summer of George where even the cops believed a simple catfight is being overplayed, when in fact a psychosis was downplayed.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2018, 02:37:02 PM »
Enjoyed the story, I kept expecting Sylvia to stage a comeback (until her opponent mounted her for that final beatdown), so there was suspense for most of the narrative. Would love to see more!

Offline PilotMoonDog

• MoonDog's just this guy ya know?
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2018, 02:57:56 PM »
Enjoyed the story, I kept expecting Sylvia to stage a comeback (until her opponent mounted her for that final beatdown), so there was suspense for most of the narrative. Would love to see more!

Nothing's to say she still can't if the author decides she will. And now she knows what she's up against.

Plus, who's to say that Ed is going to hook up with his ex again however good she is at fighting? I know that's the standard trope in these stories but vengeful bully isn't a very attractive quality in a person, whatever they are like physically.
Shaun aka PilotMoonDog
aka Brother Broadsword of Forgiveness.

Offline lifeofriley

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 07:02:38 AM »
 8) good cool story nice story I like it!!!  8)

Offline DavisJones

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2018, 03:22:46 PM »
For people who liked this, I have three stories in the Amazon Kindle store under the name of Jody Jones. My own preferred scenario is a one-sided fight with a contrast (ethnicity, age, body type etc), and my Kindle stories are based around that. If you like a 'traditional' hair-pulling, rolling around, even fight then they will not be for you. I would also like to do some more commission work, so PM me if you're interested. This one was written to quite specific requests and the customer was happy.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2018, 12:16:20 AM »
     I actually purchased the Catfighting Neighbors story and it was exactly the type story I like pretty much to the letter. The age difference isn't a big deal so they could've been the same age and that would've been fine too. The things I liked best were it took place in front of the man and the bigger boob girl dominated the fight and the perspective of the fight and its progress was from the losing girl who was losing her man to another woman. The only thing I would've maybe liked more would've been a little more trash talk from the winning girl to the boyfriend.  If you have any more that is along these lines please let me know. Loved this whole thing and I haven't had a lot of success finding stories in this type scenario where the boyfriend/husband is watching his girl taken down a better built woman who enjoys showing how much better she is while talking trash to both her opponent and her man.

Offline DavisJones

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2018, 01:04:44 PM »
Thanks snw, glad you liked it. I agree with you about the trash-talking, and if I ever were to update that story I would add more. I have some other stories in the works along similar lines, so if you keep an eye on my store they are likely to pop up in the next month or two.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2018, 09:41:49 PM »
I look forward to seeing them and a rematch of some sort from Catfighting Neighbora

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2018, 09:57:23 PM »
For people who liked this, I have three stories in the Amazon Kindle store under the name of Jody Jones. My own preferred scenario is a one-sided fight with a contrast (ethnicity, age, body type etc), and my Kindle stories are based around that. If you like a 'traditional' hair-pulling, rolling around, even fight then they will not be for you. I would also like to do some more commission work, so PM me if you're interested. This one was written to quite specific requests and the customer was happy.

Hello. I have all your amazon stories and I do like your style. I love when the slim small titted good girl is dominated by a larger rival. Please go on!

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2018, 01:14:59 AM »
Great job. Will definitely check out your stuff on the kindle.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2018, 01:42:20 PM »
Great story. You did a fantastic job. I hope there is a sequel, but I don't think the looser will want anymore of the old girlfriend.