News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Old profile

• 3 Replies

Offline Mulemontana

• Love the mature ladies:)
Old profile
« on: October 12, 2018, 03:07:32 AM »
Here's one for ya. My old account Montanamonte is still up but I can't, or couldn't reactivate cuz 's email is gone. I'd rather have that account back and dump this one. Any chance?

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: Old profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 03:14:43 AM »
Here's one for ya. My old account Montanamonte is still up but I can't, or couldn't reactivate cuz 's email is gone. I'd rather have that account back and dump this one. Any chance?

If you have the password you can log into it. If not send me a email at bigdevil830@gmail.com  from the email address that is on the profile with the new password you'd like to use.
Have fun and tussle.

DottiD

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 10:36:35 PM »
not the same issue but just a curiosity question along this line, to BD especially, If i was to leave for a given amount of time and I deleted this profile/account, and say be it a year, months weeks whatever , and i want to make a new account but same name would that reactivate this old one or would it be as new or would a new I.D. be required ?

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 10:47:00 PM »
not the same issue but just a curiosity question along this line, to BD especially, If i was to leave for a given amount of time and I deleted this profile/account, and say be it a year, months weeks whatever , and i want to make a new account but same name would that reactivate this old one or would it be as new or would a new I.D. be required ?

If you delete that profile and decided to come back after awhile you would have to create a new ID. Even if you use that name it will be a brand new profile. Also if you wanted to use that name again it might not be available since then anyone could sign up using that name.
Have fun and tussle.