News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 86 Molly versus Suzette

• 9 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 86 Molly versus Suzette
« on: October 13, 2018, 05:26:54 PM »
The match is now posted on the AWC website.

http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-86-molly-versus-suzette-tourney-fight/

Hope you enjoy.  Let me know what you think.

Offline Tess & Taz

Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 86 Molly versus Suzette
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 12:13:59 PM »
very good

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 06:02:28 PM »
anyone surprised by the outcome. 

i thought Molly was likely to win the match but Suzette just was too much for her.

Offline DAS Writer

• God Member
    • Ode To Fox
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 02:59:03 PM »
Wow, what a fight! Nice illustrations and super sexy ending. I was really rooting for Molly, pity she lost in such a humiliating fashion. On second thought, it was awesome. Welcome back!

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 11:10:27 PM »
Wow, what a fight! Nice illustrations and super sexy ending. I was really rooting for Molly, pity she lost in such a humiliating fashion. On second thought, it was awesome. Welcome back!

Thanks.  Appreciate the comment. Love your site as well.  Been a bit disappointed with the last few matches.  :( 

Offline DAS Writer

• God Member
    • Ode To Fox
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 12:37:39 AM »

[/quote]

Thanks.  Appreciate the comment. Love your site as well.  Been a bit disappointed with the last few matches.  :(
[/quote]

Oh really? Care to elaborate a bit on why? It should help me improve my stories. Perhaps you can reply on my thread as I don't want to hijack yours here. Thanks!

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 03:05:45 AM »

[/quote]

Oh really? Care to elaborate a bit on why? It should help me improve my stories. Perhaps you can reply on my thread as I don't want to hijack yours here. Thanks!
[/quote]

Hijack away!!!  Im worried about Giselle!!!  Stories are great.  I love what you're doing and wish you published at a faster pace.  But I know all too well how it takes time to get things done.  Don't change a thing unless you plan to retire Giselle.  Then change something.   ;D

Offline Altered Ego

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 03:44:10 PM »
Excellent story especially with the pictures on your site. It was a good back and forth that had a definitive ending once one woman has been "broken". That is my favorite type of match. I definitely enjoyed Suzette winning as well.
Trillian: AlteredEgo

Offline DAS Writer

• God Member
    • Ode To Fox
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 05:14:50 PM »
Thanks! Gisele will be featured in the final installment of this series, and then I will move on to other characters. But don't worry, she will be back, someday.

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 08:53:46 PM »
always looking forward to your next edition.   :D