News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kelsey and friends: Fight of Friends Pt 1

• 4 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Kelsey and friends: Fight of Friends Pt 1
« on: October 17, 2018, 05:17:03 AM »
3 vs 3 Story.  This story is my first attempt ever at a 3 vs 3 Match! I hope I can do it justice so, please go easy on criticism. I know it will not be perfect.
Thank you in advance! ---  Michael

…Kelsey received the confirmation from Lucie that everyone agreed and that the fight was set. Kelsey, Bridgette and Megan all pitched in together with myself, and we rented a 2 Bedroom suite at the Marriott Resort. They were also able to add a little more to get an early check-in that day to be able to set it up and have everything ready. It was on the top floor, corner unit overlooking downtown with an amazing skyline view! Kelsey called Lucie to let her know when the event was and where it’d be held.

Kelsey was on edge all week! She was excited about this, yet nervous. Since basically getting “owned” by Leanna and pretty much tying Lucie, she knew it was going to be a tough night for not only her, but Bridgette and Megan as well!  She has all the faith in her partners, but is definitely worried about Megan going against Gabby again, since Gabby seemed to have her number the first time!  Bridgette vs Leanna was the total crapshoot in her mind! Bridgette is tough, damn tough as Bridgette almost beat her when they had their match, but Leanna dominated her when they fought. Kelsey, in a way, chalked it up to a fluke due to the fact that she was SO enamored with Leanna, she almost couldn’t control herself!

Saturday morning rolled around and we packed up what we thought we’d need for the night.  I had one back, Kelsey had 3…. (Go figure) We met Bridgette and Megan there and once checked in, we went and got started on the room. (That is after they stopped gawking at the view)  We got all the “breakable” furniture moved, after we took pictures to make sure we got it put back in the right general position.  The amazing thing is, this room had a dining area in it and we were able to use it as a storage area for breakables and protected it with most of the furniture. At the end of the room, we left a love seat for myself to sit on, and room if they brought a “friend”. It only took a few hours, so we all retired to our rooms for a light nap.  “NO FOOLING AROUND!!!!” I said as we all went to our rooms.

We woke up around 3:30 pm and put in an order for Room Service for an early dinner. It arrived and we ate a decent dinner, but not too much as they’d be there in a few hours. The girls decided they wanted to go down to the gym for a quick, lite workout and stretching session. I stayed in the room and chilled while waiting on them. I double checked everything to be sure we wouldn’t break anything (I didn’t want to have to pay for it) I made sure to put plenty of water in the fridge. I then went ahead and took my shower. As I was getting out of the shower, the girls returned to the suite and they preceded to take a cool shower themselves!

I waited on my assigned “love seat” as the girls were getting ready. Bridgette and Megan’s door opened and I think my tongue fell out of my mouth as they came out in their lingerie. Bridgette and Kelsey are almost identical at 5’5” 115-120 lbs. but Bridgette is blonde and Kelsey is brunette. Kelsey is also sporting a solid C cup while Bridgette is a solid B. Megan, she’s shorter at 5’2”, 105-108lbs. and a small B cup. “Michael, you can put your tongue back in your mouth!” Bridgette said as she and Megan laughed. They came in and took a seat at one of the bar stools we left out. Then, Kelsey came out of the room and I think my tongue fell out of my mouth again!  She smiled when she saw me and said, “Really? You see me every night!” “I love what I see! Every night!” I said. “Bridgette and Megan both coughed “brown-noser” as I finished and then everyone laughed. Kelsey came over and gave me a kiss!

It wasn’t but a few minutes later, maybe 10 at the most when a knock on the door.  Since I was the “neutral party” in the room, I got up to answer the door.  I opened the door to Gabby, Leanna, and Lucie standing there looking amazing, and with them, they brought a 4th girl, all wearing robes and each carrying a medium sized purse. Apparently, they’d gotten a room here in the hotel too!  Gabby gave me a hug and introduced me to Leanna and Lucie, who also gave me a hug, and then to their 4th, Alex. Alex smiled and gave me a friendly hug as she was the last to enter the room.  The girls walked in to see Bridgette, Kelsey, and Megan already looking sexy as hell in their lingerie.

They looked around the room and saw that the entire main room had been pushed aside and blankets laid out across the room. There was enough room for all 6 women to have their own individual matches without entangling with another group.  Gabby instinctively walked towards Megan since she knew Megan wanted a rematch from the previous trouncing she received from Gabby a month or so back.  Lucie moved in front of Kelsey as they both knew they wanted each other again! That left Leanna to step in front of Bridgette. All of the women were just about evenly paired up, with the exception of Lucie and Kelsey, as Lucie is ab out 3” taller.  Lucie, Leanna, and Gabby’s boobs all dwarfed their rivals.  Alex came of over and stood by me as we both watched what was going on.

Gabby took the lead as she said that it appears everyone knows everyone accept Bridgette and Megan. This is Lucie, Lucie…Bridgette and Megan, as she pointed to them.  Pleasantries were exchanged as everyone kept an eye on everyone else.  Kelsey went over the agreed upon rules that this was a sex-fight, not a bar room brawl. She reiterated that Michael and Alex were there as observers and that they/we would not interfere at all and would ONLY step in to assist at the end, or during breaks if were needed.

I spoke to Alex and explained that we’d be in the love seat to make sure we were out of the way. I told her that I surely would not interfere with the fights at all. She assured me that she wouldn’t, but if I did, she said she’d make sure I wouldn’t have sex for a few days if I tried.  I gave a sideways grin and said, “look…let’s not do it like this. Let’s not threaten each other, what do you say?”  Alex responded, “You’re right.  I’m just being protective of my girls.” And we smiled at each other and shook hands, making a deal! We then engaged in a little small talk while the girls were going through their motions.  Finally, Kelsey said, “Michael…?.....   Michael…? ……  MICHAEL???”  “YES babe??” I suddenly snapped out of my conversation with Alex.  “Are you ready, or would you two need some time alone?” Kelsey said sarcastically. Me, being sarcastic back said, “Well, if she’d like to… Yeah, we could use a good half hour!” and laughed as Alex smacked my shoulder and Kelsey smirked and grinned at me!

“Michael, you and Alex will take your seats there,” as she pointed to the love seat at the front of the room. “ “Yall behave while this is going on! And you guys are responsible for water and towels if needed.”  I then excused myself to use the restroom before it started and came back with a few towels as well.  Alex was dressed in some lose, baggy shorts and a lose T-shirt, pretty much the same as me. She still looked amazing! Definitely just as good as the other girls there, and I could tell she had a smokin’ body hidden underneath those cloths!

It was now time to begin.  All 6 women moved to the center of the room. In unison, they began stripping down naked!  Alex sat to my left and as my mouth fell to my lap, I looked at her as she was licking her lips and literally grabbed and massaged her right boob causing her nipple to immediately jump to attention! My cock twitched and came to life also!  Standing in front of me were 6 of the hottest women I’ve ever seen! All with amazing toned bodies, some more solid and muscular, but all were tone!  Each team stepped up to the other and were all face to face in a stare down!  Team Kelsey, as we’ll call it, was totally outclassed in the boobs department by Team Gabby, as we’ll call it. Other than that, they were almost dead even!!

Megan, while looking into Gabby’s eyes, said, “You got lucky last time! This time, you’re mine!” “HA! In your dreams!” replied Gabby!  Bridgette looked at Leanna and said, “I don’t like what you did to Kelsey the other week, and now, you’re going to pay for it!” Leanna smirked and said, “When we’re finished, you’ll know why I told her she got owned! Because, I’m going to own you too and make you my bitch!” as Leanna smirked at Bridgette. Kelsey, hearing that, rolled her eyes as she looked at Leanna. As she finished her eye roll, she refocused on Lucie and Lucie took the lead saying, “I’m glad you asked for this! I was hoping we’d get to finish what we started! It’s going to be fun fucking you unconscious!” “Really bitch?” Kelsey replied, “You don’t have what it takes to do that!  Yeah, you’re good, but not that good!” as Lucie glared at her!

Then, just like that… it was on!  Megan shoved Gabby backwards until her back slammed into the wall causing her to grunt at the impact as Megan continued shoving and then locked into a huge kiss with Gabby causing them both to moan as their tongues wrestled in their mouth! Kelsey and Lucie slammed together, but Lucie being a bit stronger was able to force Kelsey backwards until she fell onto the other couch with Lucie landing on top of her and immediately slamming her tits down onto Kelsey’s forcing a painful moan to escape her mouth! Lucie then slammed her pussy down onto Kelsey’s and began rubbing their pussies together!  Bridgette and Leanna came together slamming their tits into the other and trying to trip the other and take her down right there!  While Bridgette’s boobs were being crushed and swallowed by Leanna’s, she was able to get a leg behind Leanna and trip her, forcing her to fall backwards and dragging Bridgette down on top of her!  Bridgette then slammed her pussy, quite angrily, down on top of Leanna’s eliciting a painful little yelp from her!

Right in the middle of the room, Bridgette was taking it to Leanna in a big way! Bridgette was pumping her pussy into Leanna at a screaming pace that was keeping Leanna on the defensive! Leanna was grunting and moaning almost instantly as Bridgette was working their pussies together! Bridgette was into a solid rhythm and was barely breathing hard and reached down and grabbed Leanna’s huge breast making her moan again, this time, as she grabbed her tit, she slowed her pussy down and ground hard into her making her scream out her first orgasm!! “AAAAAHHHHHHHH…. YES!!! YES!!!! OH FUCK YESSS!!!!!!” as Bridgette kept pumping her pussy against Leanna’s!  “GET HER BABY!” Screamed Megan!

Megan was still holding Gabby against the wall and kissing her! As she pulled away to scream at Bridgette, she slapped her right hand up onto Gabby’s pussy, cupping it and began grinding her palm into Gabby’s clit, forcing a long moan from her! “Oooooh, you bitch!” Gabby said as her knees weakened just a bit, and was still held up by Megan! Megan then slipped a finger inside Gabby as she squealed in pleasure and immediately jumped to her tippy toes as the feeling ran through her body! Gabby, was trying to grab and massage Megan’s breasts and nipples and was able to get a solid moan from her, but was still farther along and on the defensive! Megan, right in stride, slipped a second finger inside Gabby and Gabby was totally audibly moaning her approval as he breathing was picking up quickly and panting and moaning and moaning and panting! Finally, a huge scream of “OH MY GOD!!!!” came from Gabby as she squirted her juices all over Megan’s hand as she came hard and about fell to the ground!

Kelsey, well… she wasn’t fairing as well as the other two were! Lucie was riding her like a jockey rides a racehorse! Lucie was pumping her already soaking we pussy into Kelsey’s and sliding their clits against each other like there was no tomorrow! “ahh…ahh…ahhh…ahh..ahhh…ahh…oh god!” was coming from Kelsey as Lucie was working her over! Kelsey was doing her best to hold out! She grabbed Lucie’s Huge boobs and squeezed tightly causing Lucie to moan with pleasure as she was pumping their pussies together! The pleasure was starting to get to Lucie too as she began moaning in pleasure along with Kelsey! Both women were grinding and pumping as best they could in their positions! Kelsey on the bottom, on the couch with Lucie riding her with one of Kelsey’s legs in the air as one of each other their feet were on the floor! The good thing for Kelsey, is that she wasn’t using her muscles constantly to hold herself up, the bad thing is she could only mount a limited defense!

It finally happened! Lucie screamed out her orgasm as she pumped and ground into Kelsey as she came! “OH FUCKKK!!!!!!!!  WHAT THE HELL!!??” as she came! Kelsey was only moments behind her as essentially they came at the same time! “MOTHERFUCKER!!!! OH MY GOD!!” Kelsey screamed as she came hard also, throwing her head back, squeezing Lucie’s arms. Lucie collapsed on top of Kelsey as they both were breathing hard and panting wildly! Lucie lifted her head and as she turned to face Kelsey, she was attacked by Kelsey’s tongue as Kelsey shoved her tongue into her mouth and began a smooth tongue war!

Alex and I were watching like 2 kids standing in the window of a candy store!  I looked over at her and she was massaging her right breast as she slowly rubbed her pussy with her left hand! I could almost see a wet spot through her shorts!  For me, I was hard as a rock as I rubbed my dick through my shorts!  I think my mouth was gaping open as I watched in awe of the girls!
Megan, after Gabby finished coming, threw Gabby to the ground and dove on top of her as they began rolling back and forth with their legs wrapped tightly around each other, squeezing as tight as they could causing grunts from both women! They rolled into Bridgette and Leanna and got shoved, by both girls, away only to roll back to where they were! Gabby ended up on top this time as she finally grabbed Megan’s head with both hands and slid up her body some to try to smother her with her huge tits!  Megan was having none of it as she grabbed Gabby’s hair and pulled her head back as she screamed in pain from her hair being pulled out as she was lifted off of Megan! Alex leaned forward looking like she was going to jump off the couch and looked at me as I glared at her. She sat back as she glanced down at my hard cock and just grinned.

Bridgette had been on top of Leanna this whole time and Leanna was struggling to get her off! (In more ways than one) Leanna then grabbed Bridgette’s hair and pulled her head down and wrapped her in a huge kiss!  This distracted Bridgette enough that Leanna was able to roll her to her side and quickly grabbed Bridgette’s pussy and began working it over with her hand! “OH FUCK!!!” Bridgette exclaimed as immediately she felt immense pleasure! Bridgette then did the same to Leanna and got the same response!  Leanna’s left hand was working Bridgette’s pussy well as Bridgette’s juices were flowing and you could easily hear the splashing sounds when Leanna worked her hand just right! Leanna was gushing as well as Bridgette used her right hand masterfully to work Leanna’s pussy!

Kelsey took a different approach with Lucie! Kelsey wrapped her right leg around Lucie’s left, and as they were wrapped in their tongue war, which was dead even, wasn’t noticed at all by Lucie!  Kelsey then tightened her leg grip and immediately rolled to her right causing Lucie to break the kiss and try to catch herself as she fell off the floor with Kelsey on top of her! Kelsey immediately sat up, and spun around backwards and shoved her ass backwards until her pussy hit Lucie in the chin and Kelsey then slid forward again and dove her mouth down onto Lucie’s pussy! “HOLY SHIT!!!!” Screamed Lucie as Kelsey’s expert tongue began licking Lucie’s pussy from deep inside all over her labia and out to her large swollen clit and began sucking on it as Lucie screamed in pleasure!! “UUUNNNGGGAAHHHHHH YES...YES…YES!!! OH GOD!!! YESS!!!  Just like that!!!  HOLY FUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSHSHHHIIIT!!!!” She screamed as Lucie suddenly came hard and almost squirted all over Kelsey’s mouth! It took a whole 30 seconds for Lucie to stop jerking and twerking her body after she came! 

I looked at Alex again and could see her nipples standing at full attention through her top! I grinned as she looked at me and saw me staring!  She grinned back and said, “Fuck it!” then, she took her top off and said, “Might as well! You’re seeing them anyway!” as I just stared at her amazing mocha breasts!  They rivaled all of the girls in front of us!  She then said, “Ok, off with your shirt stud!” as I then blushed and balked about it but finally conceded defeat in the discussion and took my shirt off. I’m no body builder, but I’m not bad looking either! She even complimented me and said, “Nice! Not too chiseled, but just right!”

To be continued ...

« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 05:18:07 AM by Michael James »

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
Re: Kelsey and friends: Fight of Friends Pt 1
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 02:01:48 PM »
OOO la la this is gonna be good.  Great start Michael!

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
n
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 04:29:43 PM »
This is on !! And Kelsey, I wont stop it till  there is any drop left inside your warm and hungry pussy... hehe

Wonderful start Michael !! Thanks for it !
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 07:52:04 PM »
I enjoy Michael's stories because he can tell such an excellent story AND you have no idea how it will go.  Win or lose you have to wait to the end like a good book and see how it unfolds through someone else's eyes.  I made him promise to not give me any spoilers lol. 

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 01:41:29 AM »
Thank you both!

You have no idea how hard it is to write this! (No pun intended.... seriously)   You have no idea how many times I keep scrolling up and re-reading to make sure I'm staying true to the story line!    Yall are awesome! THANK YOU for letting me have fun w/ you guys and writing about yall!

:-*

Michael