News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jobbing to my big sister (mixed, incest)

• 0 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
Jobbing to my big sister (mixed, incest)
« on: October 17, 2018, 06:55:55 AM »
Jobbing to my big sister
By Stone Kidman

When I was a senior in high school, my older sister Brooke would use me as a sort of spar partner. She was twenty; still living at home while being a pain in my ass. She had joined mom and dad in their family sexfight club. Despite being eighteen myself my parents said I needed to train more which consisted of Brooke and a bunch of her girlfriends would use me as a practice dummy for their technique. Even though I was strong enough to wrestle off most of them but I soon realized that if I let them win I would get better treatment.

One night I was down in the basement rec room with my sister, we were kneeling on the big blue gym mat my family always uses to wrestle on. My sister Brooke has dark hair past her shoulders, she's 5'09" and very athletic while I was a shrimpy 5'07". What always drew my eyes, no matter what she was wearing, were my sister's big 36 DD's; they were enormous on her fit frame.

Per usual, gaze was locked onto them like a tractor beam; she asked if I was ready. Brooke was wearing just a white bra and panties, her boobs looking like two giant eggs, while I was in my tighty whiteys.

When Brooke said go I really tried to get her in a headlock but she leapt up off the mat, trying to pounce on me like a lioness, and my hands brushed up against her massive tits.

"Ohh my booby hungry little brother can't keep his hands off the goods, huh," Brooke chuckled I let her slide up to get me in a grapevine pin. I need to put up some kind of challenge; since Brooke and her friends use me as a training dummy if I don't put up any fight they get bored but if I do enough so they think they're winning then I come out ahead.

"N-no, please, not the smother again! Not the...," my pleas were cut off as my big sister planted her luscious melons over my face. I pretended to thrash around but despite being deprived of oxygen the scent of her bosom was intoxicating; I was never sure if it was her body lotion or perfume but Brooke always smelled like jasmine.

I would hear Brooke giggling while she would lift up and press her breasts into my face; alternating between actually trying to knock me out and beating my face back and forth with her huge orbs. I managed to slip a wrist free and my sister and I were soon rolling around the mat as I went from getting her in a hammerlock to locking in a sleeper hold.

I couldn't help but grind my hard cock against my sister's firm bottom as she called me a horny toad. When I let her slip free of the sleeper hold I managed one quick tug of her bra, exposing her heavy pale breasts; showing obvious tan lines from the last time she wore her bikini during one of our family's outdoor sexfights.

As we rolled around the mat I suspected my sister was getting tired out I resorted to my sneaky tactics. I positioned myself so she could get me in a front facing body scissors, making sure I groaned real loud when she locked her firm legs around my torso. No doubt she could really squeeze me but while we were on our sides I maneuvered myself so I was near those delectable melons.

Knowing her weakness were those stiff, enticing nipples I leaned in and began sucking on my sister's left tit.

"Oh no, you fucker...," she trailed off as Brooke's head leaned back while I slurped noisily on her breast while cupping the other. After a minute of letting me play with her boobs Brooke was moaning and slid up a little, keeping her scissors locked, while I let her pin my wrists to the mat above my head. Her ta-ta's were out of reach but she held my wrists with one hand while her left slid into my briefs.

"Mmm yea, is my baby brother nice and hard, hmm?" Brooke moaned sexily while giving me an expert handjob. She leaned in to kiss me full on the mouth, while her hand was just a blur while she jacked me faster. I may not have been literal putty in her hands it wasn't long before I was spewing my load into her palm. She had this habit of stopping right before I was about to shoot, telling me to "fill 'er up like a good boy" as my dick twitched like a wild fire hose; spewing my cum into her hand.

Brooke would always make me lick my own jizz off her sticky fingers; this grosses a lot of guys out but by now I know it's not only my sister's way of humiliating me but it's sort of the penalty I have to pay. I don't mind since by letting her do this Brooke would be so turned on from me sucking on her tits to jacking me that she uses my still hard dick to get off.

"Don't move, this is for my pleasure; not yours," my sister would say as she wiggled out of her panties; squatting above my rigid seven inch cock before lowering herself onto me. I usually get this treatment from all of my sister's friends, except Meredith who is a jobber and likes being fucked against her will.

This wasn't how it started; first my sister would just leave me there and I'd hear her using a vibrator from her room. Sometimes she let me watch then she let me suck her tits while she toyed her clit until finally she gave me a pity fuck. That first time I did everything I could to outlast my big sister, I didn't want to ruin all the progress I made by cumming too soon.

Brooke still liked to be in charge; she would pin my wrists by my side as she slowly rode me until she got good and excited then she'd bounce her ass on me so hard it made my balls shake. I wasn't allowed to thrust up; to her I was just a fuckstick, something to use. She'd control me with her pussy muscles; if Brooke wanted to she could make me cum by just sitting there and squeezing me inside her.

I would make pseudo small talk with her just so I could last. This time I remembered asking Brooke who she was wrestling this week.

"Ah...Ah...M-mister Janovitz...," she said breathlessly as she rode me with her eyes shut. At first he couldn't believe it; he had been coach of the football coach from school, "h...h-he s-said he's going to m-make me his bitch...OH!" Brooke moaned as she had a small orgasm; she usually had about dozen before she was finished. I was shocked; I didn't know the teachers were part of this sexfight club; I suddenly had fantasies of rolling around on the mat with Ms. Fanning, my hot history teacher.

"Do you want me to be your bitch too, little bro?" Brooke said, leaning down to dangle those beautiful boobs in my face. I nodded enthusiastically and lifted my head up to suckle on her orbs. Brooke leaned down, putting her sweaty forehead on the mat and whispered for me to fuck her like a bitch. After letting go of my wrists I reached over and slapped her perfect ass, telling her to ride that dick.

"Yes mister Janovitz," she whined as I continually paddled my big sister's bottom.

"Call me sir, slut," I barked as she moaned with every crack of my palm on her backside.

"Yes sir!" she hollered and I could feel her cumming on my cock; flooding my pelvis with her juices like she was peeing herself--but was actually squirting. I couldn't hold back long as I grabbed two handfuls of her butt and bounced my sister on my dick until I came inside her.

Brooke lay on me with a contented sigh as my DNA ran out of her and that's when I knew she was a jobber for older men.

You can find more of my stories at www.patreon.com/StoneKidman where I also do commissions.