News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Sincere thanks to all the women who agreed/not agree to be in my stories

• 0 Replies

Offline tomcfstories

• God Member
First, I want to say thanks to the ones who for one reason or another didn't want to be in the beauty contest/catfight stories I am going to write.  The reasons had nothing to do with me as they explained it, and I will just leave it at that.  I new it coulnt be sumthing like badd speling an grammerr for xample!  ;D

But I had about a 80% rate of getting the ones I really, really wanted and I'm still waiting on 2 or 3 that may make that much higher.  These are going to be great stories because I was patient and waited until I got the right ones together even though I almost panicked because I had about 9 women committed and 0 matches.  But it all came together and right now I have about 7 or 8 stories matched up with at least 1 or 2 more to be done.  I expect most of the stories to be done by the end of May.  I will not release the womens' names before the stories are posted because I don't want polls to be done either for their sakes or to my distraction.  For better or worse, I will be deciding the beauty contest winners as assets are matched pre-catfight and then the catfight winners as the catfighting and wrestling are done.  And yes, whoever is the current least popular member of this forum is guaranteed to rise up one notch as contracts are put out on my life!  I'm just guessing here, but my gut instinct is that the beauty contest is going to get more screaming than the catfight will!  

« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 03:04:04 AM by tomcfstories »