News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kareena Kapoor vs Esha Deol

• 0 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
Kareena Kapoor vs Esha Deol
« on: October 20, 2018, 12:24:10 PM »

Spinning in a circle, both babes were tugging with one hand and trying to pull with the other. One of Esha's spagetti straps snapped loose as Kareena's top was slowing ripping down the middle.
"Bitch!" swore Esha, feeling Kareena's sharp, clear talon cut over the top of one of her tits.
Drawing back her right fist, Esha punched Kareena's left tit.
"Ugh!" groaned Kareena.
Esha took two fists of hair and spun Kareena around with her back to her. Lifting her knee, Esha stuck it against Kareena's ass and pulled back on her hair. Kareena cried out as her body bowed backwards.
"I'll teach you to c'm over here and fight with me," said Esha, extracting a fist of hair.
Kareena screamed at the loss, but did manage to twist back around. Esha nailed her with a driving right to the belly and tore out yet another handful of hair. Now jerked back upright, Kareena's right tit was smashed flat as Esha's left fist hammered by.
Kareena dropped to her knees, and Esha swore at her as she shoved her all the way over to her back. Plopping her ass across Kareena's thighs, Esha grabbed her by the tank top with one and gave her a slap across the face with the other.
"Give it up, slut," said Esha, ripping the tank top down the middle and exposing Kareena's bra.
Esha added another slap before latching on to Kareena's bra and squeezing the shit out of her lovely titties.
"Oooww! My t-i-t-s!" cried out Kareena, prying at Esha's hands.
"Better give, bitch," said Esha, running her hands inside of Kareena's bra and using her nails to dig with.
"Ooouuuch!" bucked Kareena, pulling Esha off by the hair.
For a moment or two the girls exchanged hair pulls as they tore at even more of each other's tops. Kareena's faded-gold tank top was now torn completely open down the front but still hanging around her shoulders. Esha's spagetti straps had both turned loose as her purple top was around her waist.
"Gawd, I'll get you," said Kareena, slapping Esha's cheek and rolling her way on top.
"Bitch," said Esha, pulling on two fists of hair.
Kareena yanked on Esha's hair and pounded her head against the floor as she managed to straddle the brunette's belly.
"Ge' off, you cxnt!" shouted Esha, busting her hips against Kareena's ass as they both went for each other's tits.
For several long seconds Kareena rode Esha's hips as both girls put their nails in each other's tits and scratched.
"Oooohhh ssshhhhit!" screamed Esha, on bottom and bucking.
"Uuunngg! D-a-m-n!" Kareena cried, on top and riding. "Fuckin' bitch!" she added, slapping Esha's face.
Esha winced, but slapped Kareena's face right back and bucked her off. Quickly the brunette rolled on top as the two girls took each other by both nipples and pinched.
"Fuuuuck!" yelled Kareena as her nipples were stretched out.
"Ooooww!" Esha screamed as her nipples were stretched down.
"Ooooww, le' mmee ggooo!" cried Kareena, still stretching.
"You le' gggooo, sshhit!" Esha yelled, still stretching also.
Kareena let go and Esha rolled off.
"Uuumm...fuck...that hurt," moaned a teary-eyed Kareena, carefully holding her tits.
Esha swallowed her pain as she tried to blink away the tears.
For about a minute, Esha and Kareena lay on the floor catching their breathes and trying to rub away the pain.
"You give, bitch?" asked Esha, finally sitting up.
Kareena looked at her and rolled to her knees. "
"Well, I'm not givin' up," answered Kareena.
Esha pulled her ruined top off as Kareena took off her's and removed her bra as well.This now just left them in shorts. Esha was wearing an old pair of grey athletic shorts that were too tight and too short, and Kareena was wearing a pair of very tight, black cotton short-shorts that zipped and buttoned. Each also had the spagetti string waistband of her thong showing. Esha's was white and Kareena's black.
Getting to their feet, both girls pushed back their hair and paused for a second before fighting again.
Kareena stepped forward and suddenly slapped Esha across the left cheek.
Esha's head turned and her hair flew as she was slapped almost off her feet.
"And I've always hoped to do that," said Kareena, bracing for her return slap.
Esha turned back around, still rubbing her check. Kareena stood fast, and Esha's eyes beamed as she smacked Kareena's right cheek.
"How'd that feel, slut?" asked Esha, as Kareena barely kept her balance.
Holding her cheek, Kareena turned around and slapped Esha sideways.
"You tell me, whore!" barked Kareena.
Esha turned to slap Kareena, but Kareena wasn't going to stand and take this one. Blocking Esha's slap, Kareena reached for her hair and tits. But Esha peddled back and reloaded.
SLAP!
Kareena's long hair flew back as she was slapped to the love seat on her hands.
"You fuckin' bitch!" yelled Esha, coming up on her from behind and giving her ass a couple of stinging swats before grabbing her ass with both hands and twisting in her fingernails. "Ggggrrrr! I hate you!"
"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ssshhhit!" wailed Kareena, spinning around as her ass was mauled.
Now taking each other by the hair, Esha and Kareena viciously shook each other extremely hard.
"Bitch! I hate you!" shouted Kareena, hooking her leg behind Esha's leg as they bent over and fell to the floor.
Leg-to-leg these two ultra-sexy got it on in a wild hair pulling and titty twisting brawl. Back and forth these two hardbodies rolled between the love seat and the t.v. stand fighting to get on top and maul the other.
"Uuuunnggg! You cxnt!" shouted Kareena, pulling on a handful of Esha's hair and giving her right tit a nasty set of clear, polished fingernails.
"Fuuuuuuuuck! You fuckin' whore!" screamed Esha back in her face as she yanked back on Kareena's hair and twisted the daylights out of her left areola.
Esha rolled on top. Kareena slapped her ass extremely hard and then bore into it with a set of nails.
"Gaaaaaawwwdd!" cried Esha, grabbing Kareena's wrists and trying to control her arms.
"Uummph, ge' off, you bitch," grunted Kareena, flat on her back with her arms stapled over her head.
"Fuck you, cxnt," swore Esha, snaking her tan legs around Kareena's tan legs and lowering down with her chest.
"Uuummm, bitch," moaned Kareena, shifting her hips and arching with her shoulders.
"You fuckin' slut," groaned Esha, stabbing her nipples into Kareena's nipples.
"Ung," grunted Kareena as their tits started to catfight.
Like almost everything else about them, their tits, nipples and areolas were nearly identical in size, shape, texture and beauty. Both women had very stiff, pointy nipples and those pink nubs battled evenly as neither could probe for long into the other's tight areola.
"Looks like my tits are winnin', slut," grunted Esha, as her nipples inverted Kareena's nipples.
"Not for long, bitch," grunted Kareena, breaking her legs free and squeezing them around Esha's waist.
"Uuumm," Esha moaned, losing her grip on Kareena's wrists and rolling sideways between Kareena's squeezing legs.
Throwing her arms around Kareena's shoulders and squeezing, Esha's tits flattened out Kareena's tits. Kareena groaned and lost her leg scissors. Esha then laced legs with Kareena, but was forced over on her back as Kareena rolled on top and bear hugged her. With their faces in each other's hair, Esha and Kareena softly degraded each other as their tits fought in full force with each other.
"You cheap slut. I fuckin' hate your fuckin' guts, you fuckin' piece of shit," swore Kareena in her ear as her nipples tore into Esha's nipples.
"Go to hell, you damn fuckin' whore. I hate you fuckin' ass too, you sorry sack of shit," Esha cussed back in her ear as her tits mashed out Kareena's tits.
"Uuuunnggg!" grunted Kareena, squeezing tightly.
"Uuummpphh!" huffed Esha, flexing her arm.
"Ssshhit...uuummm...bitch," moaned Kareena as her nipples tangled with Esha's nipples.
"Oooww. Bitch...uuuggghh," the sexy brunette moaned as her nipples turned back Kareena's nipples.
"I...hate...you," panted Kareena, squeezing and squeezing and squeezing.
"I...hate...you," puffed Esha, hugging, holding and flexing.
"Oooommppphhh!" they both groaned as they just suddenly fell apart.
Esha and Kareena lay on the floor next to each other for a couple of minutes. Their legs barely spread and their hips slightly twitching as they labored hard for breath.
"Aah," panted Kareena, undoing her tight short-shorts. She looked at Esha and Esha looked at her. "It's not over if that's what you're hopin', bitch."
Lifting her hips off the carpet, Esha pushed her tight shorts to her thighs for better breathing. "No. No, it's not over by a long shot, bitch. I'm not done with your fuckin' ass."
Kareena looked at her, and pushed her shorts down her hips. "You will scream my name, slut."
"That's not gonna happen, slut," said Esha, sitting up and pushing her shorts down her legs.
"Yeah, bitch, it is," replied Kareena, now sitting and pushing down her shorts.
"Fuck you," spat Esha, kicking away her shorts.
Kareena kicked her's off as well. "Fuck you."
Back on their feet, they ran their hands thru their own hair as they stared jealousy at each other in her thong.
"Let's end this now, bitch," suggested Esha, putting up her fists.
Kareena nodded. "Good. I'm gonna bust you up now, bitch."
"Your ugly ass is gonna be at my feet, you slut," said Esha, clinching her fists.
"You wish you had my body, bitch," said Kareena, her fists up.
They exchanged a couple of more insults before stepping together swinging.
POP! Went Esha's right fist across Kareena's left jaw.
POW! Landed Kareena's right fist over Esha's left cheekbone.
Esha's left hook split open Kareena's bottom lip. Kareena's left fist jarred Esha's right jawbone. They both missed with a hook. Esha then landed a left/right combination across Kareena's cheeks. Kareena staggered back, but stopped Esha with a right jab to the nose that drew blood from a nostril. Esha's eyes watered as she was then punched across the chin, knocking her sideways and face down on the love seat.
"You fuckin' bitch!" shouted Kareena, pouncing on Esha's back and riding her.
Grabbing a big fist of hair for control, Kareena stretched back Esha's pretty little head and began to blister her ass with slaps.
"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" yelped Esha with each stinging swat.
Taking the back of Esha's white thong, Kareena yanked the tiny thing up Esha's long crack.
"Ooowwweee!" wailed Esha, twitching and bucking as her pussy filled up as well.
"How's my nails feel in your fuckin' ass, you fuckin' cxnt?" asked Kareena, grabbing a hearty handful of tight tail-end and clawing.
"Oooohh fuuuuck! My aaaassssss!" screamed Esha, but pushing her way off the couch and causing them to fall over on the floor.
Spilling backwards on the floor, Kareena grabbed Esha's hair and tried to get her legs around her shoulders.
"You fuckin' cxnt," swore Kareena, clamping her thighs instead around Esha's neck.
"Uuuunnggg," groaned Esha as her thoat felt Kareena's powerful thighs squeeze against it.
"Pop you like a zit," said Kareena, pulling on the top of her hair and flexing her thighs.
Esha grunted and twisted sideways. Her backside and ass turned towards Kareena. Kareena grabbed the tiny waistband of Esha's white thong and gave it a yank up her back.
"Yeeeoooww!" screamed Esha between Kareena's tan thighs as the little crotch split open her pussy lips and burned her clit.
Luckily the skimpy thong snapped loose, but it did burn as it left her cxnt.
"Bitch!" barked Kareena, throwing the thong down and swatting Esha's butt a couple of times before running her fingernails down it.
"Ooouucchh!" cried Esha, scratching at Kareena's thighs in vain.
"Fuck!" winced Kareena, forced to open her legs. "You bitch," she said, shoving Esha over on her back and straddling her.
SLAP! SLAP!
Esha's face turned one way and then the next as Kareena gave her a couple of slaps.
"Oh I fuckin' hate you! Hate you!" shouted Kareena in Esha's slapped-face as she then filled her hands with hair and pounded the brunette's head against the carpet.
Thump, thump, thump, thump.
Esha's brain rattled like a b.b. in a boxcar. Ever since getting punched to the love seat, Esha had been taking a beating. Her face was stinging. Her hair was hurting. Her cxnt was burning. And her ass was on fire.
"Say my name, bitch!" demanded Kareena, stopping, but still pulling very hard on the sides of Esha's hair. "Oooowww!"
Thru blurred vision, Esha's hands found Kareena's dangling titties.
Kareena threw back her head and squeezed Esha's titties.
"Oooowww!" wailed Esha, bucking and squeezing. "Never!"
It now became a tit mauling as both girls dished it out with their hands and nails. They screamed in each other's face as they pinched a nipple with one hand and clawed tit with the other.
"Oooooowwww! You...cuuuuuunt!" cried Kareena, as her nipples were both stretched straight down.
"Sssssshhhhhit! My fuckin' t-i-t-s!" Esha screamed as Kareena screwed her fingernails in and out. "Ooohh gggaawwdd! Leee' mmmeee ggoooo!"
SLAP!
A hard right palm out of nowhere smacked across Kareena's cheek, knocking her sideways next to Esha.
Turning to face Kareena, Esha delivered a knee that busted Kareena between her snatch and belly button.
"Uuummpphh!" groaned Kareena, falling back on her shoulders.
Esha leaned across Kareena's prone torso and chomped down on her left tit, just missing her areola. Kareena screamed and yanked Esha off her tit by the back of the hair.
"Oooww!" cried Esha, but grabbing the top of Kareena's hair and hauling her backside off the carpet.
Kareena rolled up on her knees with Esha as both girls stretched out a handful of hair.
"Bitch!" yelled Esha, sending a slap across Kareena's left cheek.
Kareena fell back to the floor, dragging Esha down with her by the hair. Together they started rolling back and forth as they both had a handful of tit.
"Sshhit! Give it up!" shouted Esha as her left tit was clawed.
"You give it up!" Kareena yelled as her right tit was scratched. "Ooowww!"
Throwing her arm around the back of Esha's neck, Kareena continued to rip at Esha's tit as she pulled her into a semi-headlock. But Esha escaped by yanking straight back on Kareena's long hair and fisting her directly under the chin. Kareena's jaws slammed shut as she spilled over backwards on the floor, taking Esha down with her.
"Uunngg," groaned Kareena as her tits were busted by Esha's tits.
Taking Esha by the hair, Kareena yanked her off, but Esha latched on to her hair and rolled back on top. Kareena pulled Esha off again, and this time kept her off as she wrapped up her left leg around Esha's right leg.
"Aaah, you bitch," swore Esha, letting go of a hand of hair and sliding it between their bodies. "Scream my name, bitch."
Kareena's eyes grew wide and the fog from being uppercutted to the chin cleared as she felt Esha's fingers brush down her belly.
Even though Kareena still had on her thong, the tiny lace crotch was defenseless against the attack of a set of angry fingernails. "OOHH NNOO!"
"Scream my name!" Esha now barked in her face as her whole hand shoved between Kareena's thighs and curled around her vagina.
"Scream mine, bitch!" Kareena yelled right back, her left hand already plunging between their bodies and going for Esha's bare crotch.
Both ladies went wide-eyed as they grabbed a handful of ass and squeezed.
"Uuumm...uuummm...oooww," moaned Esha, trying to keep from screaming.
"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," swore Kareena, gritting her teeth.
With the exception of a pencil-thin strip of black pubic hair on Esha's hump, both ladies were as bare and bald as the day they were born.
"You fuckin' bitch. I hate you," growled Esha, nose-to-nose with Kareena.
"I fuckin' hate you worse," snarled Kareena as they tightened up their legs even more.
Then with fire flashing in their eyes, their lips curled up over their teeth as they put their sharp, clear-coated fingernails into each other.
"Aaaahhh ggggaaawwddd!!!" cried Kareena, her eyes tightly shut.
"Ssssssshhhhhhhit!!!" Esha screamed, her face wrenched with pain.
Their tan, toned thighs seemed to blend together and their hips bucked and bounced on the floor as they both threw back their heads and howled. Esha ran her fingernails over Kareena's pussy as Kareena squeezed Esha's pussy and turned her nails back and forth.
"Aaaaarrrrgggggg!!!" cried Kareena as her pussy was raked again.
Esha screamed too as Kareena drilled her thumbnail into her pussy lip and ran a fingernail over her asshole. Esha threw her head on Kareena's shoulder as she gripped Kareena's ass and poked her middle finger up her butt.
"Yeeeeooowwww!!!" wailed Kareena in shock as her bung hole was invaded.
Kareena then ran her fingernails over Esha's pussy as Esha's fingernail scratched at the walls of her anus. Screaming, they traded headbutts accidentally, but kept right on clawing as Esha pulled her finger out and pinched Kareena's right pussy lip. Kareena's hips flinched, but she gave Esha's snatch another taste of her talons.
"Give it up! Give it up!" shouted Esha, rolling sorta on top as she slid two fingers in Kareena's sweaty cxnt.
"Yeeeeeooowwww!!!" screamed Kareena, racing to invade Esha's snatch.
Esha got off two good swipes of her fingernails before Kareena could get her two middle fingers inside.
"Uuuunngg," grunted Esha as her pussy muscles tightened around Kareena's flicking fingers.
Shaking their heads back and forth, Esha and Kareena's fingers were all the way in and scratching.
"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" wailed Kareena until she was hoarse.
Esha screamed to the heavens as well, as both girls just seemed hell-bent on killing each other's cxnt.
Falling over on her side, Esha pulled out her fingers and then ripped five nails all the way up to Kareena's belly button.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg!!!!"Kareena screamed bloody murder. Her whole torso shaking and quaking.
"You fuckin' bitch! G-I-V-E!!!" yelled Esha in her face as she took Kareena's pussy again and dug in with her nails...and with her fingers deep inside of Esha's cxnt, Kareena ripped!
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggg!!!"
"You give, bitch?" Kareena cried.
Sprearing her two middle fingers back in Kareena's pussy, Esha scratched back. Both girls were crying hysterically as they were now drawing blood from each other without realizing it. To them it was just vaginal juices as they thought the other was about to cum.
"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!"screamed Kareena, spasming out of control as Esha's thumbnail had almost cut her clit in half! Now that she'd found it, Esha took it between her thumb and forefinger; pinching, pulling and twisting like crazy!.
"AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGG!!! I GIVE! I GIVE! I GIVE!"
"Scream my name! Scream my name!"
"EEEEESSSHHAAAAAAA…..!!!"