News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfighting Angels

• 3 Replies

Offline digistar59

• Love female catfights
Catfighting Angels
« on: October 22, 2018, 05:08:05 PM »
has anyone found any CatfightingAngels videos to watch. they seem to disappeared. The best one that was out there was Holly vs Lola 2. plus is there anyone out there who to contact to arrange a apartment house wrestling match here in Ontario, Canada
enjoy f v f and m v f wrestling. apartment wrestling i do enjoy the most.  love chatting with anyone who enjoys the same. would like to do a cyber match also.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Catfighting Angels
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 05:24:47 PM »
I really miss their videos, they had some pretty quality stuff. I really miss their earlier stuff which was more catfighting, I felt like some of their later stuff was more wrestling only. Holly seemed to lose a lot of her spunk later on (almost after Lexi died, so I wonder if they were really close). I also wish she would have done at least one topless match, I always thought she was hot. So sad to see another company go away. Holly was always one of the girls I wished I could talk to or ask a bunch of questions to.

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2018, 06:25:58 AM »
why did they go away?????
wrestling

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 03:02:10 PM »
Holly vs Carissa was a wonderfull match. Usually always was the best looking girl in her fights, but Carissa is much better in all ways.