News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kelsey and friends: Fight of Friends Pt 2

• 4 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Kelsey and friends: Fight of Friends Pt 2
« on: October 23, 2018, 08:16:25 PM »
Continued......

Megan was able to roll Gabby off to her side and continue her roll and ended up on top! Gabby then grabbed Megan’s hair and yanked back hard causing Megan to scream in pain!  Megan then released one hand from her rival’s hair and sent a vicious slap to Gabby’s left breast! “OUCCHHH!!!! BITCH!!!!” Gabby screamed! Then, she released Megan’s hair and sent a vicious slap to Megan’s cheek causing a scream of pain from her! Suddenly, both of them released each other’s hair and while still keeping their legs wrapped up tightly together, began slapping each other with everything they could! They were slapping everything they could hit!  Faces, sides, backs, asses… You name it, they were slapping it if it was in range!

Bridgette suddenly screamed as she came hard from Leanna’s pussy attack with her hand! “FUUUCCKKK!!!!!!!!!! OH DAMN!!! OH DAMN!!!!!” yelled Bridgette! Leanna smiled and kept up the pressure on Bridgette’s soaking wet pussy! Bridgette was being worked over DURING her orgasm that she was having causing her to cum a second time quickly!  “OH, you fucking bitch!!!”, said Bridgette as she finished cumming her second time! Bridgette had to do something or she wasn’t going to last!  She reached down and grabbed Leanna’s hand and struggled for a moment pulling it away from her throbbing pussy and clit!

Kelsey was watching Bridgette as she was riding Lucie’s orgasm to a finish. She got a slight worried look on her face as she saw Leanna rock her with 2 quick orgasms that looked like they took a bit of a tole on her!  She then looked at Alex and me for a second and realized we were both topless.  She gave us a stern look and then looked directly at me and gave an ever so slight smile and a soft, but short and small nod. Just then, Lucie, who had finished her orgasm and as Kelsey lifted to reset herself, jammed her had up under Kelsey and shoved her thumb into Kelsey’s pussy and grabbed Kelsey’s clit with her first 2 fingers! “OH-HOLY FUUUUUCCKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kelsey yelled in shock as she about jumped straight up as Lucie invaded her pussy! “Now, your ass is mine!” yelled Lucie! Lucie began rubbing Kelsey’s pussy and clit at the same time, picking up speed as Kelsey’s breathing increased!

“GET HER!!! That’s right! Fuck her Lucie!!” Alex yelled!  “Hey!!” I yelled at Alex, but then realized she did come over to support her! Alex then just laughed at me, shoved me on the shoulder, and went back to watching everything unfold in front of us! I have to admit, I was still hard as a rock!

It was but another 30 seconds and Kelsey was screaming an orgasm! Lucie was just grinning and grinning as she was now in total control of Kelsey as she was continuing to rub and pinch her clit while rubbing the top, inside of her pussy, just under her clit with her thumb!  She made Kelsey cum about 3 or 4 times as she was being held in place by Lucie’s grip, not even being able to clear her head long enough to mount a defense at all! So far, Kelsey has truly been dominated by Lucie in this fight!

Meanwhile, Megan and Gabby were still cat balling at the end of the room. Both Alex and I screamed “NO, you can’t do that!” as Gabby and Megan both raised a fist and were about to punch the other one as they were on the border of getting out of hand!   When we yelled, they both stopped, and realized what they were doing. “BITCH!” Yelled Gabby! “WHORE!” yelled Megan as they both grabbed each other by the hair again and struggled! Finally, Gabby was able to muscle her way onto Megan and took the top spot and began slowly stretching her out and trying to turn this back into a sex fight of sorts! Gabby, being slightly stronger than Megan, was slowly but surely winning the strength battle as she was able to stretch Megan’s arms above her head, forcing their breasts into direct contact! Both women’s nipples were hard as a rock and the discomfort could be seen on both their faces as the rubbed their breasts together with Gabby’s huge tits swallowing Megan’s smaller pair!

Bridgette was able to get Leanna’s hand away from her pussy, but it took almost all the strength she had to do it! Leanna was grinning, even though Bridgette was forcing her hand away. As soon as Bridgett felt safe, Leanna dove on top of her and grabbed Bridgette’s left leg and lifted it straight up and slid her pussy directly into Bridgette’s and began pumping and grinding causing Bridgette to begin involuntarily moaning with pleasure, “ungh…ungh…ungh…ungh…ungh…ungh…” was coming from Bridgette consistently while Leanna was pumping away and starting to breath hard herself! So far, they’ve been pretty even, but now… now it seems like Leanna was just coming alive.

Kelsey, who was just finishing her 4th straight orgasm, literally, at the hands of Lucie was starting to get worried. She has never been pushed this hard, this soon, in a match before!  Having soundly lost to Leanna 2 weeks ago, and then pushed to her limit by Lucie a week later, she was starting to worry if she was losing it, losing her edge some. She then decided to take things a different direction.  After she came the 4th time, Lucie had removed her hand from Kelsey’s pussy and was rubbing all of her own juices over her ass! Kelsey then pushed backwards as far as she could, wrapped her legs around Lucie in a scissor hold, and squeezed as hard as she could!  This caused Lucie to growl, “AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!! FUCK!!!!” and then slapped Kelsey’s ass as hard as she could in this position. The slap seemed almost like foreplay as it didn’t have much on it!

Gabby was still holding Megan down and now, lowered her head until she was literally nose to nose with Megan and said, “Do you really want to finish this tonight? You know I’m going to win. Do you really want to be humiliated in front of your wife like this?” Megan, looking her dead in the eyes said, “If you think you can truly do it, then do it bitch! Prove to me NOW that you can fuck better than me!” Gabby grinned slowly, and then slowly lowered her mouth to Megan’s and as soft as any lover could, she slowly and sensually, opened her mouth just a bit, let her tongue fall just far enough out of her mouth to touch Megan’s lips and slowly traced the outline of her lips all the way around, yet never took her eyes off of Megan’s.  After she traced Megan’s lips with her tongue, Megan opened her mouth and did the same thing to Gabby’s. She traced Gabby’s full lips with her tongue and when finished, Gabby slowly lowered her lips to Megan’s and said, “There’s no turning back now!” and before Megan could reply, she lowered her lips onto Megan’s as they both opened their mouths wide to attack the other and also accept the other’s tongue!

I leaned over to Alex as I was watching Megan and Gabby, to tell her to watch that for a second, I think I scared her as she jumped a second as she was concentrating on Kelsey and Lucie. She jumped and grabbed my leg as she did. I then pointed to Megan and Gabby as they were about to kiss. I heard a “mmmmmmmm, yes…” come from Alex as I was still leaning close. She squeezed by thigh quite roughly as I quietly groaned my approval. She turned to say something to me and we were apparently closer than I thought because as she turned, our lips touched and we suddenly were making out on the couch! (MY GOD she is a good kisser!) We stopped and composed ourselves after a few seconds of kissing like that. “WOW!” she said. “You’re an awesome kisser!” she said. “So are you!” I replied. She then looked down and saw that I was still sporting some solid wood, and grinned as she reached and grabbed my cock and started slowly stroking it!

Kelsey then rolled them over so they were on their sides. She then spread Lucie’s legs and began working her pussy over with her fingers!  She first jammed 2 fingers inside Lucie and caused her to jump a bit with surprise,” ARRGHHHH FUCK!!!” as Kelsey’s fingers entered her! Lucie through her head back as she squeezed Kelsey’s ass so hard it made Kelsey wince in pain! Kelsey was working Lucie over so expertly that Lucie had forgotten to fight back as the feelings of pleasure took over her body as Kelsey held her in place with the scissor hold around her waist!  “ahhh… ahhh... ahhh… ahhh… oh shit!!… oh shit!!!…shiiiiitttt!!” Lucie screamed as she exploded in an orgasm at fingers of Kelsey! Kelsey kept up her pressure and kept fingering Lucie, and added a 3rd finger as she picked up the pace making Lucie moan even more and more and finally screamed out a 2nd orgasm in just a few seconds after the first!

Leanna was pumping hard against Bridgette as Bridgette was again on the defensive, fighting to control her orgasm that she could feel quickly building in her!  Leanna was breathing hard, but more from working and pumping, as good as it felt, than pending orgasm! Bridgette was gripping her head tight trying to keep from cumming as Leanna began trash talking her to force her over the edge! “Cum on Bridgette! You know you want to release that powerful orgasm and give in to me! We both know it! We can both feel it!” as she was continuing her grind on Bridgette’s pussy and clit! “Fu…Fuck You…Bi..Bitch!!!” came Bridgette’s strained reply. Leanna then changed her rhythm and Stopped and ground her fat clit directly on top of Bridgette’s and that’s all it took to throw Bridgette over the edge. “OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she threw her arms down at her sides and gabbed the carpet trying to rip it up with her hands as she thrust her pussy up as hard and far as she could, as she tightened her legs, and about threw Leanna off of her, but Leanna was able to ride her through the orgasm!

Gabby was working Megan over pretty good with her tongue as Megan was moaning in pleasure along with her! Gabby lifted up and said, “it sounds like your wife isn’t doing so well. Maybe, maybe she’ll enjoy being owned by Leanna too?” “Fuck y…” was Megan’s response as Gabby jammed their mouths back together before Megan could finish her reply! Megan then ran her hand down Gabby’s tight, sexy ass and squeezed hard and caused Gabby to wince in the middle of their kiss! Megan then began using her tongue more and more and as the pace picked up, hers and Gabby’s tongues met tip to tip and each started trying to force the other’s tongue into the mouth of the other! This was turning out to be quite the war as Gabby first gained the upper hand forcing Megan’s tongue back, then Megan regained all the ground she’d lost and began forcing Gabby’s tongue back into her mouth. It went back and forth like that for a good 5 minutes before Gabby pulled away and said, “You bitch! I’m going to choke you with my tongue!” Megan replied, “Yeah?? Looks like you’re scared! You pulled away bitch!”

“mmmmmmmm” I moaned as I was leaning back while Alex was working my cock as well as she was rubbing her huge tit with her other hand!

Kelsey then let go of her scissor hold as Lucie then grabbed her around the waist and rolled them onto their sides as they each jammed their tongues into the other’s pussy and both let out a HUGE moan as they dove into each other and forced their tongues into the other’s hot, soaking wet pussy!

Bridgette finally stopped cumming and as she collapsed on the floor, she was a bit delirious and light headed as Leanna looked down and laughed a bit as she said, “Damn, I thought you’d be tougher! I think little Gabby could take you down easily, I don’t know what she was worried about with you!” “I think you should sit this out and go join Alex and Michael on the couch!” as she looked over and saw Alex rubbing her tit as she stroked my cock! Leanna got a huge grin on her face as she saw what was happening.

“Don’t move!” said Gabby as she got off Megan and turned around and moved behind her so Megan had to tiled her head back as Gabby realigned herself. “Slide down some…” as she shoved Megan away. Megan moved about a foot or two and then Gabby go on her hands and knees and lined her body up away from Megan’s and moved her head over Megan’s (basically, they were upside down to each other). Gabby said, “Now, I’m going to choke you out with my tongue! You’ll know who’s the boss now!” as she lowered her lips to Megan’s as they began their kiss again! Gabby and Megan could now line their tongues up full length against each other and they stretched them into each other’s mouth with no restrictions. Immediately, both girls began moaning in pleasure as the full length of their tongues rubbed lustfully against the other one’s! They’d twist their heads as their tongues twisted inside their mouths and each was getting wet again as they both began rubbing their own pussies about the same time!

Suddenly, Megan reached up and grabbed Gabby’s head and held her tight, taking her by surprise, and shoved her tongue as far into and down Gabby’s tongue as she could! This initially caused Gabby to moan, then suddenly gagged and pulled her head away from Megan, “fucking bitch!!!!!” she said! Megan just grinned and said, “Yeah, who’s choking who w/ their tongue, BITCH!! ??”  “NOW, shut the fuck up and come on and eat my pussy bitch!” Megan said! “Let’s see who cums first and most!” Gabby then crawled over Megan into a 69 position as she said, “Bitch, you don’t know what you’re in for now!” Then, just as quickly both women dove their tongues into each other’s pussy and both moaned with excitement and pleasure as they began slurping each other’s juices and licking the other’s pussy like the experts they are!

We were 30 minutes into this fight and all the women have forced at least 2 orgasms from their rivals! Megan was doing a lot better than last time as she was truly holding her own against a slightly shorter, but more solid rival. Bridgette was definitely on the losing end so far as Leanna has been in control almost since the onset! Kelsey started on the losing end, but has made a solid comeback as Lucie has been on the defensive as of late!

Alex leaned over and looked at me and said, I’ve got to do this!  She then grabbed my cock and held it high as she engulfed it with her mouth taking it all the way in as she began giving me what was arguably one of the best blow jobs I’ve ever had! She truly rivaled Kelsey in that department! “Oh my GOD!” I said as I leaned my head back and moaned loudly as she took me in! I lifted my head and looked down at her as she worked expertly worked my cock! I looked over at Kelsey as she looked at me for a second when I moaned and I could see a little bit of anger in her eyes, but also a desire!  She lifted her head a bit as she continued to fuck Lucie with her fingers, and mouthed to me, “FUCK HER GOOD!” I just smiled thankfully at her and mouthed back, “I’ll Try!”

Leanna then grabbed Bridgette by her hair as she winced in pain and pulled her up to a seated position in front of her while Leanna basically stood on her knees directly in front of her.  “Suck on my Superior tit!” said Leanna as she pulled Bridgette’s head to her right tit. Bridgette hesitated as she wasn’t fond of being controlled this way at all. “SUCK IT!” Leanna yelled at her again and tightened her grip on Bridgette’s hair. Finally, Bridgette decided it was better to obey than to fight it at the moment.  Bridgette began sucking Leanna’s tit and twirling her tongue around her nipple causing Leanna to moan as she said, “mmmm… Damn, you’re good at this!! I could almost let you do this all day!” as she leaned her head back enjoying the sensation! Bridgette continued to work her nipple with her tongue and sucking on her tit while rubbing Leanna’s left breast with her other hand! “Oh god!” Leanna let out as she shuddered after a few more minutes of Bridgette’s tongue lashing and nipple nibbling! Leanna had a small orgasm from Bridgette’s expert tongue and lips!

While Bridgette was servicing Leanna, she’d slowly been repositioning her body and when Leanna came, it was her turn to strike! As Leanna finished shuddering, Bridgette dove forward and shoved her to the ground forcing herself on top of Leanna while sliding her pussy into Leanna’s as her legs were trapped underneath her and could do very little to fight back. “What the fuck!?? You fucking bitch! arrrgghhhhh” while she yelled as she fell over backwards landing beneath Bridgette.  Bridgette began grinding against Leanna now from a top, superior position and almost immediately, Leanna was moaning in defense as she was being worked over by Bridgette’s thrusting! “unghh… ungh… unghhh… unnghhh”

Kelsey, meanwhile, was really working Lucie over with her tongue!  Lucie was moaning and panting more than she was using her tongue on Kelsey! In an attempt to improve her position, Lucie used her strength to roll them over so she was on top of Kelsey and able to use her size to help hold her down! Kelsey, though, seemed to take it as a challenge and even increased her action on Lucie’s pussy! It was only a few more seconds before Lucie was screaming another orgasm at the hands, or rather tongue, of Kelsey! “FUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!  YOU BITCHHH!!!!!!!!  OH… MY… GOD!!!!!!” while she came! Kelsey was able to roll her back off of her and over until Kelsey was on top of Lucie! Kelsey then lowered her pussy down on Lucie’s face as she began working Lucie’s big clit with her tongue as Lucie was still moaning and groaning from her orgasm! When Lucie finally came down from her orgasmic high, she was thrust back into pleasure again as sudden pleasure rushed through her body as she felt Kelsey working her clit over with her tongue! Lucie then jammed her tongue into Kelsey’s succulent pussy and went back to work finally making Kelsey start moaning in pleasure again!

Gabby and Megan were both lusciously attacking each other’s pussy with their tongues as Megan had a screaming orgasm and as it subsided, Gabby was forced to orgasm against her will as Megan’s precise tongue was working her over well! Both girls were moaning aggressively as they worked each other over! Finally, Megan took an aggressive approach now and wrapped her hands around Gabby’s waist and held her firmly when she literally lowered her mouth directly onto Gabby’s engorged clit, sucked hoard and bit down just enough to hold it tight! “OH FUCKING SLUTBAG!!!!!” Gabby yelled as her body quickly convulsed as Megan’s move thrust her into instant orgasm! Megan released her bite, but held on around her waist and kept her mouth sucking on Gabby’s clit as her body jerked in orgasm and released Megan completely as she came! When Megan felt her starting to come down from her high, she would suck Gabby’s clit harder and harder and bite down just a bit again, causing the orgasm to pick back up! After 2 HUGE orgasms that Megan could barely hold on to her though, Gabby finally flopped down and stopped moving! She relaxed her legs on Megan and as she pulled up, she realized that Gabby had passed out after the 2nd Huge orgasm!

“HA!!! BITCH!!!!!” Megan yelled at the sleeping gabby! Megan then turned around and finally was able to see Bridgette taking control of Leanna!  She saw Alex giving me a blowjob, and had somehow removed her shorts when I was not looking, as I was leaning back fighting the feeling. And Kelsey and Lucie hard at it against each other!  Megan then looked at Bridgette and yelled, “GET HER BABY!!! FUCK HER TO SLEEP!!” Bridgette looked over and got a huge grin and said, “HELL YES!!!!!” and turned and refocused on Leanna! Alex then stopped giving me head and turned to see Gabby out cold and Megan close to Bridgette and Leanna. She then looked at me again as she was stroking my throbbing cock in her hand while she pulled away.  Suddenly, Alex jumped off the couch and tackled Megan to the ground and immediately started fucking Megan with her soaking wet pussy and already engorged clit! “GET OFF YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!” Megan yelled as I suddenly realized what happened. I jumped up, and tackled Alex off of Megan! As we rolled over, Alex grabbed me in a headlock and was trying to wrestle me down! 

“ARRRGGHHHHH” I groaned as Alex was a lot stronger than I thought she was! I was really struggling to keep my wits about me as she was tightening her grip and she had it wrapped in perfectly as it was becoming harder to breath! The only thing I could think to do was to reach in and jamb my fingers into her pussy and start working her pussy over! (I can’t hit a girl… I’m not that kind of guy!) “HOLY SHIT!!!” She yelled in surprise as she jumped a little and greatly loosened her grip on my head! (the top one) “You mother fucker!!” she screamed at me! “It’s on now you fuck!” as she started squirming more and more and released the headlock, but twisted around until she was able to grab my hard cock and yanked on it and it was my turn to moan again in pain! “GGERRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR” as she yanked it up, down and sideways!  It hurt enough that I released her pussy to try to get her to release my cock!

Megan yelled, “YOU BITCH!” “YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!” at Alex!  “Michael, you better Kick her fucking ass!!! If you don’t, I will!” as Bridgette looked back as Megan yelled. “What the fuck!?” was Bridgette’s immediate reply! Even Kelsey and Lucie looked up and saw Alex and I fighting at the end of the area. “What the holy fuck!??” yelled Kelsey “She dove on me and attacked me while I was encouraging Bridgette!” Megan screamed! “Michael dove on her to get her off of me and she started fighting back and now they’re going at it!”

It was like everyone stopped their own fight and started watching me and Alex.  Kelsey and Lucie separated as did Bridgette and Leanna. Gabby was finally starting to come around a bit as Megan was now sitting next to Bridgette and Leanna.  Alex was able to dive on top of me as we rolled over and over and back again. She did finally end up on top as she locked me up in a grapevine pin while pressing my arms down to the ground! I was able to force my arms up, to about a foot off the ground before she would bounce her upper body and force them back down again.  She’d then stretch my legs out causing me to groan in pain! She then started working her soaking pussy against my still throbbing cock! She was working her hips and pussy and once, as she did, her hard clit head slammed into my cock head causing her to moan in pleasure as she fell totally on top of me!

Finally, she slid up and as she was rubbing her pussy on my cock, she slid it up and as my cock sprang off my gut, she slid down and took my cock all the way in her pussy in one swift motion! “AAAHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” She moaned as she came instantly at the feel of my cock inside her! “OH GOD!” I said as her tightness engulfed my cock! “FUCK HER BABY!!!!” yelled Kelsey! “Make that bitch sorry she fucked with Megan and you!”  Alex, hearing that, turned back and said, “HA! Bitch! I’m going to have him cumming like a 16-year-old virgin in less than 5 minutes!”

As she said that, she started working her pussy faster and faster and working my cock at the same time! I was doing everything I could to keep from cumming and shooting my load all inside her as she worked me over!  She then stopped and said, loud enough for Kelsey to hear, “Can your little girlfriend do this?” and she tightened her internal muscles tight enough that it was almost starting to hurt! “Oh god!! Holy shit!!  How the f…? “as she grinned and looked back at a steaming Kelsey who was glaring at her! Then, Alex loosened her grip on my cock and slowly started riding me again. She would alternate tightening and loosening her grip!  Finally, she tightened it about ¾ of what I’d felt earlier and started fucking me like a porn star!   Not 30 seconds in, I screamed as she barely jumped off of me as I came so hard, “ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”, that cum shot up three feet into the air and came down and covered my chest. Alex then grabbed my cock and jacked me off until I could produce no more cum!

Alex then got up, leaving me laying there out of breath as I finished and she then slowly and sexually walked back over to the couch and sat down with a small, devilish grin on her face. Kelsey then jumped up, grabbed a towel, and ran over to me and helped clean me up. “Oh baby! I’m sorry… I…” “Shhhh…”, I said. “it’s ok… I understand” as I held my head down just a little bit, but was able to give her a small grin. I stood up and walked back to the couch next to Alex and sat down. Kelsey stopped and looked straight at Alex and said, “When this is over… You’re mine!” Alex just sat and smiled. Kelsey then turned back to the other girls and said, “ok, where were we!?” as she looked at Lucie and said, “On your knees!”

To be continued…

« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 08:25:33 PM by Michael James »

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Re: Kelsey and friends: Fight of Friends Pt 2
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 11:46:32 PM »
I do hope I'll be waking back up in part three  ;D

I'm sure you will hun... I'm sure you will...  lol    :-)

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 01:30:57 PM »
WOW... I will just leave that right there

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 04:16:26 PM »
Better focus on me Kelsey, I am not done with you... But if you want to avenge Michael and outfuck Alex, try it... It will give me some opportunity to take you from behind and finish you once for all... hehe

And Michael... Still "new" into the writing here, and you arealready  offering to us a masterpiece... Thank you !!
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 12:50:41 AM »
Sorry for my absence...Just had a chance to read this in its entirety... I share my wifes sentiments...Wow!!! I think my jaw is still on the floor. All I know is I just want to be completely melted to my wife after reading this for so many reasons... :-*