News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Matches which I liked Most -Match 1 –Celina vs Priyanka-.(Doubt about any next)

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member

This is the first match which I liked most…I don’t know whether the second will come here after.
I played many matches…but compromised with the opponents wish etc…but this is the first match which I liked most by length, breadth & everything.
To my surprise..if I remember I had played this matured Dutch lady before also….the first was in a mix wrestling…(she is not at all fond in mix now)…also one other match…that time she was not that…but she vastly improved in these years & I think as fighter she has beaten me…realy I think she played better than me.
She is a matured lady…& I salute you now…lols.

Celina -
Stepping onto the carpet of my living room, I ask you, are you sure Priyanka, then i start stretching my muscles, 55yo, standing 5'8 and 135lbs, wearing only my red thong, pouring some drops of apricot body lotion in my hands and rubbing my naked and glistening breasts with the palms of my hands, then lifting up my arms in a guard position, my hard nipples pointed out at you, shaking my head as my long hair falls down on my shoulders and back, waiting for you ... yt

Priyanka -
Rather I ask you are you sure Celina…as m just 36 yo..against your 55…almost your weight at 5’7”, 133 lbs..I even give a smile…before stepping on just inside on the edge of the mat below my bare feets….I really appreciate your challenge…I don’t say you anything but my smile might have told you what I meant…I rub the body lotion on my both palms & a bit on my body…while I was giving a sweet smile to u…
Come lets fight then..I say….in my dark blue thongs….trying to gauge you slowly & compare my 5’7”, 133 lbs against you…I don’t think you should be much of difficultly to me..As I too shake my head on both sides & let fall my long hairs on both sides as long as they can…which were upto my bottom waist lines….Then I too lift my arms to take my guard...still smiling & took a carefull right turn for a circle….my nipples were also bare…& boobs slanting down a bit…
(Hope we are doing wrestling..& not starting with a fist fight…..I will prefer rather a wrestling with u… correct me in your turn…m comfortable to anything…but you will be more fit for a wrestling I think with occasional slaps punches in between will do if you like…..also I would not like us to be necked at our breasts at the very beginning if you can correct it a bit pl..or never mind).
YT.

Celina -
 I am very impressed by your appearance, looking sexy, beautiful and athletic. I see you rub the body lotion on your
 both palms & a bit on your. body. Slowly I start to circle you, observing  you, scanning you from   top to toe, looking
 for an opening and coming closer inch by inch ...
 when I'm close enough I bend a bit and hook my left arm behind your right knee ...
 then I straighten up again, lifting up your knee as high as as can ...
 while I step forward, pushing into you ...yt

ps
no punching, biting please.

Priyanka -
I m also impressed with your Athlete shape….you must be a gym women & now also might me going gym to keep you so fit at this age also…but 55 is also not a very bad age nowadays.
It will be a very good experience wrestling with you.
We started circling coming so closely….& Upss..I thought I would be more athlete between the two but you made the first move..I was thinking with my age I would be the first to make the move ..but ohhh you made….it was much folly of me to under estimating you by age…you lift my knee as up as you can…I quickly head lock you….luckily our heights quite matched or it could have been very difficult for me….Ohhh..I kept balancing myself by jumping on my toned left leg…then thought it would be wise if I go back & lay my back against the back wall first ..then try to control you more well…
As you try to push me ..I allow you & try to quickly go back & thud my back against the wall first.
Ps.
 Thanks no punching , biting after a long. I mainly like your type of wrestling only.

Celina -
Just before we reach the wall i step aside and push you…..
"Hahhh, yeahh" ... as you drop down to the floor
"The dutch mature woman will teach the young indian girl a lesson" I yell
I release your right knee ...
and drop my body across your chest ...
my both hands grabbing your left wrist and pushing it down to the floor ...
the skimpy triangle of my thong resting on your breast ...
my both legs brushing behind me over the floor, trying to catch your right arm ...
I want to trap you in a cross body pin from the start on ...yt

Priyanka –

The Dutch women is clever…she didn’t allow me to settle on the back wall….she cleverly pushed aside so that my back turned in different direction...& then she again pushed be back in the other direction..this time I coudnt manage & loosen my balance & fell on the floor…the things just happened in reverse way as it should have been…the Dutch lady started dominated from the word go..& I realy made a big mistake by under-estimating her at the begining…but the fight has just began..& there is long way to go…that she also knows for sure.
Now you cleverly try a cross body pin on me…with your legs side ways across my chest….My head & legs were free…I allowed you whatever you wanted to do….we stabilized a bit first…which all I was wanting since the start….now we both got well settled…I turn my head a bit on my right..my earlobes touching the mat beneath…I turn my legs on you…& try to bridge hard & roll my powerful ass on top of you…
Underestimating you a bit in the beginning was a mistake…Now you Dutch Lady will see the Strength of India ..As my butts are about to roll on top you.

YT.

Ps.
Ohh so much enjoyment, after a long able to do the kind of wrestling I like...people prefer from me generally what I don’t like most. Hope you are also enjoying. Thanks.

Celina –

I've you almost trapped in a cross body pin, but I fail
unable to catch your right arm as you turn your legs on me
and trying to bridge me...……..
I decide to change hold ...
I rotate my lower body on your chest and slide my right leg over your waist, facing your head ...
then I sit up, planting my butt on your belly ...
my both hands grabbing for your wrists ...
trying to push them down to floor asside your head ... yt
Hi Celina, pl ignore the earlier post & replay on this. Thanks

Priyanka –

I was about to roll my ass on top of you…I thought my bridge will be effective…but at last moment you decide to change hold..I thought I was already there…but you rotate your lower body on my chest…& my move flops…as you turned me back…sliding your right leg over my waist..Aghhh…you sat on me…plating your butt on my belly…trying to push my wrists down aside my head…
I try to free my wrists…& almost free them…& clamp your lower arms just above your wrists tightly…& then digging my heels hard back I push them hard on the ground…& I try to slide myself upwards…& move away from you…I think my youth will help me more in this ..as I slide up with my all strengths & help of my better toned body....& try to slide my left leg out of your grip…& implant my left feet on mid of your belly exactly above your navels…

Just wait a bit Celina…I will show you the Indian Curry. I murmur.

YT.

Celina

feel you struggle under me and I can hardly keep your wrists down ..
your body keeps wiggling under me and i notice that you have much power....
now you slide up your left leg out of my grip and implant your left feet on mid of my belly...
"Ohhh Nohh, nohh" I say, lifting up my butt a bit, sliding a bit forward on you ...
then lowering my butt again, this time on your chest and looking into your eyes ...
"Just stay down Priyanka" ... yt

Priyanka -
My powerful wrists took command on your wrists…& I showed you my power…by sliding up & sliding my left leg out & implanting my left feet on your belly…now I manage to fix my knee in between you & me…now I should grab the chance…then I see you lifting your butt up then down…but now my knee is implanted in between us on top of your belly….now my chance…I slide a bit more on my side….your belly on my knee…I slide a bit more …then twisting my body a bit more…I try to throw you down on my right side…& try to roll on top of you…with your legs inside mine & wrists grabbed in my hands.
Not with me Celina
YT

Celina –

"Hola !" ...Your speed takes me out off guard and I'm suddenly turned over on my back ...
your body covering mine ....
I feel you straddle my belly, my hands pinned to the floor..........
I look up at you and hear your teasing words ...
"Not that fast young lady, the fight is far from over !" ....
I plant my both feet to the floor and swing up my waist in a high bridge ...yt

Priyanka –
I had to struggle a lot to take out my right leg from out of your grip & then implanting it on to your stomach. Now I throw you down… & on your top on the mat.
Not with me Celina. I hiss.
Then I reply your words… “M not in a hurry Celina..fight as long as you can” I again taunt you…& this time wrapped your neck tightly in my head lock. We both lock very tightly…before you started bridging so high on the mat…My God you are lifting me up quite a bit…I must congratulate this mature lady..She is having quiet that in her ass & back.….you lift me quiet a bit….I try with my head lock best…trying to keep you on the mat….but feeling your strengths quiet a bit the way you are bridging your ass quiet up in the air like that.
YT.
  Celina –
"Nahhh" .. failing to knock you off me, my bridge collapses and I drop down on my back again. I put my hands on your shoulders
and push you very hard upwards,  so hard that you release your head lock for a moment.. Then I  reach out with my arms and
wrap them around your neck and then I pull down your head and try to move your face into the sweaty cleavage of my breasts.
Trying to seal off your air by pushing your nose and mouth in my chest.
Priyanka –
Ehhhh….its difficult to breath there…the bitch is pushing my nose & mouth deep on her chest cleavage…my head struggles…trying to break your lock & get some position to breath well…I push my both knees up..& now in a frog like position over you..& try to push my head up with my all strength..so that it should break your lock of arms around my head…& I should free my head from your grip & pull it away from your grip…
I m trying with my full strength to pull my head up from your grip…
A very tight wrestling is going on between us in the room.
YT

Celina –

Trying to seal off your air by pushing your nose and mouth in my chest….
but as you push up on your both knees I try to keep your head locked...
oh, you are now in a frog like position over me....
I release my hold on your neck ...
my both hands reach out for your body....
the palms of my hands on your chest ....
then I stretch out my arms, trying to push you off me ...yt

Priyanka –
This is the first mistake you did by letting me go….I got a golden opportunity & sat on your abs with my both knees on both side of your body….my hands free I catch hold your arms in my hands..& try to hold them strongly…so that they should stop their pushing act…I try to slide my ass a bit more up on your body & try to push your hands more back & try to pin them down…so that I should be fold them under my knees…A good wrestling between us is going on the mat.
YT

Celina –
You are very strong Priyanka i moan as you sit firm on me  ...
my breast are pancaked under your butt as you sit with your full weight on my chest ...
your hands pinning down my arms ...
forced to look up at you....
i never been pinned down in such a defying and arrogant way ...
you almost have me, but I do not want to give up ...
with my remaining energy I swing up my legs towards your head ...
trying to catch you ...yt

Priyanka –
I duck my head down at the right time..your both wrists still gripped strong in my hands..as your leg went down after your attempt..I pushed my butts a bit more forward towards your throat & clamp your both wrists under my knees & sit in a V over your throat like in a school girl pin…I pinch your nose in a teasing gesture….”Now tell Celina…show me what you have now” I taunt.
YT

Celina –
Oh no, she has got me, frustrated  now that i have undesestimated this young Indian woman. She is sitting on top of me and i can't move.
Looking up to her and then  i know  the fight is over. She is the stronger and better woman. I am caught between her legs in a schoolgirlpin.
My wrists captured under your knees. I hear your teasing words ”Now tell Celina…show me what you have now”.You are a good
fighter Priyanka i moan.

Priyanka-

My heart is not filled…Celina should I leave you & give you a chance to start the fight from beginning…as I do not want to give you any excuses if you have. I tease & pinch your nose again.
Waiting with my eyes on yours waiting to know what you will say.
YT

Celina –

All the time you sit on me i am thinking what to say. Will i give up or try to continue, knowing that probably it is
impossible for me to get you of me because you are the stronger woman. Then you tease and pinch my nose again.
No Priyanka, i moan, i will not give up and I plant my both feet to the floor and swing up my waist in a high bridge.

Priyanka-
I was sitting too up on your throat …so you have lot of room to bridge up from down….My ass huddles a bit forward due to your pressure..& at a time even rolls down from your face….but I quickly get back to my position & trying to maintain my grip on you…your pushing brings out your wrists once again from below my knee..I wrestle hard with you to keep my superior grip on your wrists which was so important to me..& try to control your hands…my breasts also lumps a bit down on your face as I was trying to keep my control on your hands….we wrestled a bit again…as I m trying to keep my control on you on the ground.
YT

Celina –
All the time my tits are pancaked under your sexy butt as you sit with your full weight on my chest.
Your knees pinning down my arms , your crotch in my chin, i am forced to look up at you.
I start pushing with my arms and all my upper body to get out of your grip.
Wiggling with my body shaking it to the side trying to flip the position . 

Priyanka –

It was a tussle between our arms..& our upper bodies…as you wriggle & shake…we slide near to the side wall…m still trying to pin your hands down…breathing very high…a Very good competition with you…m unable to speak much as I was also huffing…& finding difficult to cope with you…It’s an equal fight…
I know I should manage to keep you down…or it can become reversal also…I could gauge it till now.

(I am imaging Priyanka is in tight skin tight slack…& you also same through out till now..in that our legs are looking quiet tall).
Celina –
I see we are very near the side wall and then i put my footsole against the wall. Waiting for a few seconds now because i am
exhausted a little bit by all my struggling with that strong Indian woman. Suddenly i push with my right foot very hard on the wall
trying to roll to my left side.

ps
nice fighting with you (Priyanka), she is trying to win, much better than all the fakers who let me win easily.

Priyanka –
I made a mistake by allowing us to go near the wall…& at last it all happened as I was fearing…You took the support of the wall…& rolled on top of me…Aghast! I quickly scissor your waist in my legs & lock my ankles on one another…you are in my head lock…my arms wrapped around your neck…good you’re your hubby not watching this wrestling…It is almost 30 minutes we are fighting….but result is not come as yet…At the beginning you dominated…then I almost had you…& now again you are on top…but m not at all rating you less…
We can hear each other grunt near our ear lids…I thought I should preserve some of my stamina…to continue till end…I do not do much..but keep you intact in my grip….
Both breathing High in each others laps!!
Ps
(Sorry we are not in slacks…but in very tight leggings. Thanks…I will be always trying to be realistic in the fight!)
Thanks

Celina –
I did not expected it anymore but my last attempt has been successful. Now it is me on top of you, but you are very fast
and suddenly I am trapped between your mighty thighs. I press my tits on your tits and i move my arms backwards.
It is difficult for me to breath so i put my hands on your knees and push them outside and i move a little forward
trying to put  my knees on the inside of your thighs. You are a very good fighter for such a beautful, sexy woman Priyanka
i moan.   

Priyanka –
You were on top of me…our breasts were smashed…your tits on my tits…as you took your hands backwards & were trying to push my knees outside.…Sliding forward you were also trying place your knees inside my thigh…I also tried to slide up…& not allow your knees to press my inside thighs…as my hands battle hard to keep my control on your hands..as we scuffled hard…I may have to become more rough with her if required…or she may also start dominating on me soon ..I fear…I scuffle hard with your wrists to keep my control over your hands…
Celina –
I am on top and that makes it for me easier to get my hands free and quicly
I slide move higher, now my nearly bare butt sliding up  and my thong pressed against you chin.
I try to move my knees over your upperarms, trying to pin you for a good while ... yt

Priyanka –
Both completely wet…I made a big mistake….m in a very bad position now….if I allow your knees to lock over my upper arm then m gone…what will happen ..m so much younger to you…but m loosing to you now….you made a surprise turn…Aghhh….I try to slide my chest on both ways…but your almost necked butt is on my face….i have to do something very fast….I plant my heels very hard on the ground….my down portion is completely free so it was very easy for me to slide sideways …as m trying to slide on my left towards the wall again….If I manage to pin my left sole on the wall….soon you will be under me….& that should be your end…thanks I had kept my stamina on for this.…the wall is just a foot away from my feet sole…
Both are completely wet & quiet exhausted by now….m surprised how you must be left with so much stamina with you till now… & also you are not giving up…
I m trying to slide on my left & I know you cant stop me from doing that…as my lower body is completely free.
M not able to pass oral buck on you as m so much busy in fighting …face is also almost wet…your one drop of sweat from chin fell on my exactly center of the lips…
I dint like it much…but cant help…I lick it in. O GOshhhh.
Seems match is moving towards last stages now…I have to be lil faster than her..or m gone now!

Celina –

I feel you struggle under me …
o..this sexy woman has much power.....
I can hardly keep your wrists down ...
I release your left wrist and now I try to pin your right wrist with my both hands ...
your body keeps wiggling under me, left, right, left ...
moving slowly near the wall........
I slide my knees off you arms , but press them against both sides of your ribs  ...
hoping I can keep you under me on your back ...yt

Priyanka –
My other arm is free now as you try to hold my right wrists with your both hands…I drag your head down by pulling your hairs down with my left hand…giving you lots of pains…now you slide your knees down & press them on both sides of my waist making my movement & struggle calming down a bit by that…m struggling hard to free my right hand from your clutch…as we move quite near the wall with our struggles…now time to pin the foot sole hard on the wall push & try to topple you down….i wriggle & cry loud trying to topple you from my top….good that nobody is in the home to hear my such loud grunt & roar in the room.
YT
Celina –
I try to keep balance on top off you ...
but my neck is in pain  as you are pulling my hairs down...……….
as you start pushing more and more I drop off you ...
I roll away before you can roll over and i immediately get onto my knees ...
I move my left arm behind your neck and pull up your head against my ribs ...
I lock my hands on my belly to trap you in a kneeling headlock...
my left nipple poking on your cheek ... yt

Priyanka –

(It is one of the best moves I enjoyed...& I must admit you are a very good fighter...enjoying the fight with you...looks like a real one.,,??).

I inflate lots of pain on your neck as I pull your head down...but as I try to push it down more hard you did a clever job as you drop off me...as you were in a fulll position to do that at your own choice...& You cleverly roll away before i could...& Getting on your knees...you trap me in a kneeling head lock with my head chocking around your ribs...with your left nipple pocking my cheek...m in a deadly head lock now...we both are on our knees...my head down chocked over your left breast....it's deadly lock...first I tried to free my neck from your clutches...but it was much tougher...I also have to fight intelligently....I wrap my left hand over your hands...so that it can prevent me from getting chocked down...I grab your wrist very tightly....then I put my other free right hand from between your hips from front...under your pussy....hold it tightly....then i tilt myself down ..lifting your body on my right hand ...& Try to roll & throw you on the ground...it would be like a good slam...next I should try to free my neck from your clutches...& Next try for an arm bar if possible...I shout & cheek very hard as I was about to throw you from my top...m shouting a lot...but still you are keeping your cool...
I was not knowing before that I would entangle in such a big fight with you...now m enjoying the fight & terrified also...treating you as an equal...finally the better amongst us will survive. I think if you win you will proudly narrate this storey to your hubby & children.

yt

Celina –
want to lean into you and push you over ...
but your reaction is faster then mine ...
your moves and your body pushes into mine,
I try to hold for a while ...
but eventally I've to give in and lose control ...
I drop down to the floor on my side ...
my sweaty hands lose their grip and unlock
your head pops free again ...yt

Priyanka –
I had to act fast & use my youth more...or I was gone... but by now I had generated fair amount of respect for you for your strength & fight. Now as you are down on your side…your lock over my head gone…we are lying side by side…I grip your hair from sides in my both hands...& try to put my long left leg above your waist. We are completely wet by now.
I look deep in your eyes & mutter “I have generated a lot of respect for you Celina…& by sheer respect I can declare you as the winner…but if you want me to continue till end to see the real winner…I can continue till it ends…I leave it upto you to decide now.
I give you half respect & give half challenge also by that…but fearing also that it might happen that you win at the end.

YT

Celina-
I am lying next to you side by side. Feeling a little bit exhausted by fighting this fit, strong, young Indian woman. Before i can do
anything i see a sexy long leg above my waist and then i hear you asking if i will continue this fight. I am very impressed looking
into your beatiful brown eyes and very proud that you ask me if i will go on this the end. Very excited i hiss, of course i will
continue Priyanka, please let us find out who is the better woman.

Priyanka –
I was also lil bit exhausted after this marathon fight…which is yet to be over…I was surprise a bit as still you wanted to go till end to see who wins at last…but internally worried also a bit…if you win I will not have a face to show now.
But I was confident…”Lets do this Celina till end” I hum…My both hands already on  your hairs on both sides of your head…now I grip them more strongly so that you cant move your head & upper body much…& slowly try to tilt by buts on you…
We were almost necked by now…
Celina soon I will be on top…& you will be no where…I murmur…my necked breast on yours.
Yt.

Celina –
You have got my hair now in your both hands and your naked tits are almost on mine and  I see your are swinging your leg over my waist.
I hear you saying : Celina soon I will be on top…& you will be no where….
I must be very fast otherwise you are complete on top of me and the fight will be over. I must prevent that you mount me. Quickly i put
my hands on your shoulders. and i push very hard thinking how is it possible that this gorgeous Indian woman is so strong.

Priyanka –
You push my shoulders back...what a strength...you stretch me long quiet away from you...my hold on your hairs weakens...but it automatically makes my legs & ass to roll up on you from the other side...as they were in a very good position to make it happen...With my thighs on both sides of your thighs I try to settle myself well on top of you...by our all this struggle our heads slides at a 35 degrees to our right side on the mat...I should quickly get a good grip on your both wrists which were on my shoulders...& drag & grip them over both side of your heads...if I manage to pin you like that for some time...next I should attempt for a school girl pin on you...with my cxnt over your nose.

Celina –

You are really a strong woman who knows how to fight Priyanka i moan as you push my wrists over both sides of my head.
I'm exhausted and my forces decrease. My nipples are getting hard from excitement by this thrilling fight.
So far  i never lost from an Asian woman. With my last forces I try  to push up my wrists, but in vain.
Desperately I pull up my knees to my abdomen to prevent you pin me.

Priyanka –

As you pull up your knees to your abdomen...I quickly came down from your top to your left side...& Holding your left wrist in by both hands very tightly... throw my legs close on your neck from both sides...& I try to Arm bar you very tightly in my scissor...& Next move will be to press your neck down on the ground...as tightly as possible in between my two toned up thighs....& go far a KILLLLL...
Celina –
Just In time I see the danger that you will make an arm bar. With my free right hand I grab the toes of your foot and bend that backwards. It hurts you so much that you have to release your grip. Hahhh ...I got you off me and I want to launch myself on you again but you turn around and roll away.frustrated that you got away
I immedeately get onto my knees same like you and on my feet again and  I reach out with both hands, grabbing yours, our fingers locking and I spread our arms
and move our hands up, above our heads, starting a test of strength ... yt

Priyanka –

My God She is realy strong….now m feeling a bit panicky…She may defeat me…Our fingers locked….my feets tumbled a bit on left & right..as I wanted to balance my self from falling down…after a sudden rush by you…
(Slendid move..I liked it very much).
Fore head to fore head we locked for a test of strengths….my legs tumbled again twice ..but now I held myself firm…Our fingers wrenched..I locked myself in a serious test of strengths…
I stretch my left leg back…& push my right knee forward…& indulge myself in a serious test of strength with you…trying to twist your fingers down…which are locked tightly in my fingers…hands bulging…chest to chest…
M surprised by your speed & stamina…now m realy scared…but do not show off.

Celina –

Our hands are tightly locked over out heads ...
I pump all my energy into my arms
sweat dripping of my forehead ...
my arms shaking ...
my legs trembling ...
the musles of my body tensing up
my breasts and sensitive nipples rubbing against yours ...
biting my teeth as I hold on against the pressure ...yt

Priyanka –
I move back by a step...then two...beaten in the test of strength before fixing my guard again ...smashing my breasts against yours...& Trying to take revenge by pushing you back again with my whole strength....my ass muscles bulging so as our hands...I m putting my whole strength in my wrists...trying to push you back....my feet are struggling best to push you back to your original place....

GRRRRRR I grunt loud.

Celina –

Gggrrr……….you are so strong that i can't hold the pressure.  I realize you have stronger hands and suddenly i make some
steps backwards and I shake my hands and arms hard, to unlock them out of your grip.  Hahhh ... you lose balance and drop
next to me on your stomach, as you turn around, I reach out with both hands and grab for your both ankles.
lifting up your feet from the floor as high as I can.  I feel you struggle and kicking with your legs, I try to keep a good hold on you
and clamp your feet under my armpits, then I slide up my right foot between your thighs and place it on your pussy ...
hoping I can slow you down ... yt

Priyanka –

Now I m badly trapped...I try to slide my ass upwards....& try to twist & snatch my ankles out from your armpits....but you are really strong & hold on....Its very bad situation for me...I try to slide my ass both ways....& try hard to take it out creating a gateway from left side of your breast...it was not easy though...my ankles digging your inner arm pits very hard while trying to get out of your grip...specially I try to free my right ankle first very badly...Your feet crushing on my cxnt is also troubling me...but I m trying too jerk & twist my whole body & ankles to neutralize your feet effect...its a matter of time now when I free my right feet.

Now one thing.. I will not take her lightly anymore...& pour my all things on her...& so hereafter I think the match can be more intense...like do & die for both for the win...Initially I had taken her a bit lightly....but now I understood...its anybody's match & i should not give her any inch of chance now...& I think she is also thinking the same way..knowing she can also win now....so match can be very intensive now as i said.

...now a new spark in my eyes...I m about to free my right ankle out from under your arm pit....& ready to snatch out the other ankle as soon I free my right one...your inner shoulders are about to give away room to my ankles...

Celina –

"Hahhh, what about that, huhh .. Priyanka" teasing you while I rub my sole over your pussy ...
suddenly you almost manage to free your right ankle out from under my arm pit.....
but as you pull hard, I lose balance ...
"Ohhhh" ... releasing your feet ...
waving with my arms like a windmill to keep balance ...
and drop down to the floor with a thud ..."Oughhh" ...yt

Priyanka –

I felt very offended the way you rubbed your sole on my pussy...i decide to take revenge of that in my turn...
As i drag my right feet forward very hard to get out of your arm pit....I see you loose balance & waving your hands like a windmill drop down on the floor with a big thud....
Now i think I have to be more hard with you..also need to take my all revenge...I quickly get up on my both knees...move forward...& put my right hand from front of your neck...& choke it very hard in between my left shoulder & arm....get your left wrist in my grip from back very tightly & try to tie it behind your back..& lay down with your back on my tummy & scissor your waist from both sides in between my thighs...& very desperate to show you my chocking next....& want to see your ass rubbing helplessly over my pussy....with your neck choked from front & left wrist locked behind your back in my left hand..next i will push my locked ankles down & your head behind in my arms...& try to make a rainbow of you ..& tear you from middle.

Yt

(Ps...try to play as hard as possible ..no problem...i would love you fighting hard trying best to defeat me..whoever loose will feel the real taste of defeat..i would also love a personal battle with you).

Celina –

I am in trouble, this Indian woman knows how to fight, feeling a little desperate now, it looks like she is trying to kill me.
Carefully i move my free right arm backwards between my back and your body. My right hand is very close at your
pussy. I squeeze very very hard into your pussy and you have to lose your grip on me. I sit up on my butt, stretch out my
arms and dive at you, wrapping my arms around your chest, locking my hands on your back and pushing you over on your back.
Dropping onto you, my sweaty body covering your, trying to hook my feet on your ankles ...yt

Priyanka –

Ohhhh...this fight is going so close....nobody willing to give up....your squeeze dent a mark over my pussy....how many revenges are pending now....m i loosing now....after such good grip..no....i quickly free my ankles & do not allow your feet to lock them & press them over your waist locking up against each other very tightly....I could have locked your chest also with my free hands...but i decide not to....& rather squeeze your panty hard in my wrist....& try to stretch it hard forward in my hand....it narrows & gets fixed tightly in between the cut of your ass cheeks....& as i stretch it more hard....i can notice the pain on your face....& your upper breasts rub against my breasts...I enjoy the kind of pain in your face....your waist was locked in between my legs....now i try to turn you....& almost scratch your pussy with my right hand....as you are now down under me....with your legs inside mine...want to see defeat in your eyes....bodies are almost fully wet....would like to see us fully necked soon....but would not like to try now or my good grip on you may loose now....now my chance...I begin to squeeze your pussy hard now....my head up in the air over your belly now....& hands squeezing hard in my right hand...

Celina -

I feel your body shake and jiggle under me and I press my chest some harder on yours, my belly button sticked on yours, my hands grab for your wrists and I try to spread your arms as far as I can, I try to hook my feet on your ankles and I will slowly start to spread your legs, inch by inch, however you surprises me again. A few moments later you are on top again and you are hurting me by pulling my thong and squeezing my pussy hard with your right hand. Looking up into your eyes and
till my surprise i am still excited by fighting you in spite of the pain i feel. My pussing is getting wet, my nipples hard, this gorgeous woman is making me crazy. But i
will not give up, i reach out with my hands for your neck and i wrap them around, trying to strangle you.

Priyanka –

I was knowing you will try to grape wine me..so I quickly separated my ankles & wrapped them over your waist…Now I m top scratching your pussy…with legs on both sides legs…head near your belly….now you wrap my neck & try to strangle me..I leave your pussy….& set my hands over your hands….I lay there for some time..get my strengths in….then suddenly went down myself on the mat…picking your body on me then throwing your body again with a bang on the floor….& try to get on top of you…with my legs on both sides of your legs…& now with my right hand I try to strip your wet panty down….trying to necked you with my all strengths….with my left elbow I try to pin you down by crushing it painfully on your left shoulder…
She is giving me lots of trouble ….realy I would like to fuck her now….then only it will quench my thrust as you are giving me too much trouble…now no win..if I don’t fuck you..as you are giving me so much trouble…

Yt

(Ps…I m going out of station for some days..with no excess of mails….I would be able to reply you next only on Wednesday…pl take note of same…Thanks dear..realy enjoying this match now, hope you win..but you know me. lols).

Celina –
My hands are not anymore around your neck when you picking my body and throwing my body hard on the floor.
My shoulder hurts when you pushes with your elbow my shoulder against the ground. I am so tired and exhausted
by fighting this strong young woman. She is on top of me with her legs on both sides of my body. Meanwhile,she strips
my panty down and now I'm lying naked under her. I reach out with my hands for your hair and i pull your head down
and i hit with my forehead hard on your nose. Only if i lose, you can fuck me Priyanka i moan and some drops of
blood are falling down on my face.

Priyanka-

(Idea to fuck you was inside my heart...I was thinking it....I did a mistake that I didn't clarify it..but now I assume that such dialogue flowed from my side & you also replied that).

I pinch your shoulder very hard with my elbow...almost taking your breath out...I necked you totally & you are lying necked under my body...by bushes touched yours...I was in a comfortable position before you head butt me on my nose...uuuuuu...it drew some blood from my nose & fell on your face...but my Jill of fight made me more stronger & I was in a better body position then you...so now as soon you hit once & stopped...next was my opportunity...with my better position I jabbed your long hairs on both side of your head... steadied your head well on the mat & with my turn I started head butting you repeatedly on every side of your face some fell on nose too...You are going to be fucked Celina.
I Raise my hand on the side couch to get the dildo I had kept there...My right hand searches for that on the couch...let's see if I get it...

Celina –

Ohhh" thinking ° this woman has some stamina …° and she is so strong and she knows how to fight.
I try to fight you off but you push down with all your weight and easily take control of me... I continue my
struggle but you got top position and it is easier to push your weight down on me then for bottom to push up
against top person... grrrr.
My head hurts and i am dizzy and i see you try to grab your dildo. Thinking about what you are going to do makes me feel
very exciting. This sexy, strong Indian woman Priyanka is going to try to fuck me and i do not have the power
to prevent what she is going to do. .

Priyanka –

With lots of difficulties...at last my hand searches my dildo which was at extreme corner of the couch...you were already much weakened so not much difficulty for me to tie the dildo around my waist...I sit on your belly with my both knees on both sides of your waist...you were completely dizzy...lying under me...I can see you are completely in surrender note...I bent down....lay with my belly on your belly...& Insert my dildo inside your cxnt...found it to be much tight...penetrate it much more inside...& I start fucking you...with up down moment of my ass on your ass while fucking you...I grab your hairs from both sides of your head...lower my mouth & try to kiss on your both lips with my both...
You will enjoy your fucking today Celina...

Celina –

Yes Priyanka, i moan,  please go on...……...ohhhhhhhh, take me, i am all yours.
Feeling your sexy hot body on me makes me so horny, my pussy is wet, my
nipples are getting so hard and i wrap my arms around you to press your
body on me...……….fuck me ,,, Priyanka...fuck me.

Priyanka –

Ohhh Celina...as I kissed your right cheek... completely hot fucking you...my cock going inside & inside while m fucking you...my kiss on your right cheek also goes furious & wild...ohhh Celina I moan...while fucking you hard now...you are down under me...m fucking you down so hard....my cock going inside & inside...Come out Celina...I cry...& The room is now surrounded by our cries & grunts...my breast on your breasts.....wet right face on your wet left face....
AHHH I sigh...still fucking you hard on the ground…my pussy also went wet.
You love Indian Cock? I grunt stopping in between taking a deep breath inside while I fuck you so hard.

Ehhhh Celina.. I grunt again!

thanks for the nice fight, i really enjoy it, it was nice fighting Priyanka.

xxx

Celina

Priyanka –

Let me end it with a good note.

I fuck you hard amidst lots of grunts & cries filled the room. It goes for full half an hour before we come out…I took my ass forward…& pour my liquid on your lips….& rub it all over your face neck at the last….
Nice fighting you Celina…I lay on you till we get dried up again.
I get up on my feets..followed by you…then we get a wild kiss again & I push you back on the wall…& we settled there for another 10 minutes…before you telling me to take revenge….your both wrists were still tied in my hands….It will be my pleasure Celina to give you another chance.
 next I start putting on my clothes back….hugg with you…while leaving my tall counterpart….an inch taller than me.
You Sigh.
END!
Ps- I gave you two fillers for a personal match with me..i could have shared my actual pics..5’8”, 63 kgs of weight…but its ok. Yes it was a great match…& I want to publish it with lots of praise.
& thanks for a very good match!!!

Celina –

thank you for this fantastic match and the happy end.

ps
 sorry i only fight women. 
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 08:32:34 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”