News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jillian Murray vs Lacey Chabert Rematch

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Jillian Murray vs Lacey Chabert Rematch
« on: October 25, 2018, 09:23:09 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

(Story takes place in 2016)

Lacey Chabert got to the Code black set and was actually nervous.  Jillian Murray wasn’t someone she looked forward to fighting. There wasn’t this crippling fear she could never overcome like she had with Jennifer Love Hewitt who she should own in win losses but got owned.  There wasn’t an intense hate like she had for Danielle Harris who took the fight to her in ways she still mentally never recovered from but Jillian just had her equalled everywhere and though she wanted this rematch she knew it was no easy task to beat Jillian.

Jillian was going over lines when she heard Lacey Chabert was onset.  She smiled and when people asked her what was going on she took out a journal and ripped out two pages, found an envelope and gave them to the star of the show.  “Open that when the fightings over.”

“You’re seriously going to fight her again.”

“Murray.”  Lacey saw her

Jillian turned and Lacey was as amazing as ever “Chabert, finally cashing in the rematch are you.”

Lacey nodded yes “I want you to know that losing to you isn’ something I’m embarrassed about nor mad about.  When I saw you the first time I thought to myself if she’s any kind of tough this might very well be my greatest opponent… I’m here because we said we’d rematch and we’re going to.”

Jillian “From the beginning of my career I always heard if I want to be taken serious on this side the fighting side of celebrity I best measure myself against you.. I beat you before Lacey and now both of us at 100 % on my set where if you win you can cancel my show I’m going to beat you again.”

There was some discussion on the cancellation part but Lacey and Jillian weren’t hearing it.  They officially got to a point where they knew this was going to be a fight and they stepped forward.  “Here’s what I think Lacey.”

“Tell me what you think”

“I’m in hospital scrubs, you go get some on and we will tear each other apart one more time and I think at the end of it I’ll prove the first fight was a lot of things… A fluke win isn’t one of them.”

They stayed there eye to eye neither intimidated.  Lacey smiled “Don’t think your win was a fluke you beat me straight up but I’ll go get on those hospital scrubs and when I come back we will fight again and it will likely be close again but this time I’m the winner because I know what you are and what you do.  I’m more ready for this then I’ve ever been ready before.”

“Good when I beat you again you’ll remember I beat you at your absolute best.”

Lacey was back and Jillian was waiting in  a set of a emergency room.  A smaller room with instruments and a hospital bed.  “No turning back”

“Time for me to even the score..”

The nerves started to build and after a minute of staring at each other they locked up collar and elbow and Lacey pushed Jillian back two steps then Jillian pushed back to square and shoved Lacey to the ground

“Ok then now we know who is stronger.”  Jillian said “Now”

Lacey got up and locked up for another collar and elbow tie up.  They pushed and pulled at each other and again Lacey was pushing Jillian back an again Jillian got it back to the original position and when Jillian tried to power Lacey down she couldn’t but instead it was Lacey who shoved Jillian to the ground

“No Jillian now we know who is stronger.”

Jillian smiled and started to get up and the two stood there staring at each other.  The last fight started slow because they feared each other and as they stared the other down they thought about the last fight “YOU ARENT BETTER THEN ME”  The pressure boiled over on Lacey

Lacey leaped at the rising Jillian and both went down “You want to go to war bitch LETS”  Jillian shouted grabbing Lacey by the hair and rolling Lacey onto her back after she was slammed down by Lacey.

Lacey got her hand on Jllians face and then other in the hair.  They rolled and both got up to their feet and Jillian pushed Lacey into the set door and now they crashed into the main hallway.  Lacey grabbed the top of Jillian pulled it off and Jillian stepped back and was in her bra.

Lacey threw it away and then ripped off her own top only to have Jillian get her hands on both of Lacey’s tit

Jillian shoved Lacey into a wall then ripped the bra clean off and went for a knee to the stomach which Lacey caught lifted Jillian up turned and slammed Jillian into the wall and hit a stomach punch

Lacey grabbed Jillian by the front of the bra pulled then pushed up exposing the underside of Jillians tits then hit a uppercut to the left tit and ended by monkey flipping Jillian by the door they just burst through.  The Bra snapped and the front was in Lacey’s hands

Lacey rolled backwards meaning to face sit Jillian but Jillian rolled onto her stomach and was sliding out and ended up behind Lacey and wrapped her torn bra around Lacey’s throat.  “I’m jut better then you.”

Where the bra was broken made it harder for Jillian to choke Lacey who spun hoping to take Jillian down but was hit with a thigh to the face.  Jillian then when she got distance tried to straight kick Lacey in the face but her foot was caught and Lacey stood up.  “Better than me?”

Lacey threw the foot down and drilled Jillian with a slap which sent Jillian to her left trying not to fall.  Lacey didn’t care the first fight was razor thin and this one was showing the potential to be but more violent so she had to end things quick before the blood really got boiled in both

Lacey grabbed Jillian by the back of the hair and pulled her.  Quickly lacey dropped the hair and got her arms under Jillians arms hands going to tits she squeezed “boob plex”

Jillian  grabbed the hands and separated them from her boobs.  “Like my boobs do you”

Jillian turned rapidly and thrusted her chest into Laceys knocking Lacey back.  Chabert nearly fell and Jillian knew she should have acted immediately but as Lacey looked “Wow they aren’t as good as everyone claimed them to be… Much like your fighting skills.”

Lacey got her feet down and Jillian was readying herself for an explosion but Lacey stepped back “Nice try bitch you actually got under my skin.  Come on I’ll show you just how much more skill I have then you and how my body is as good as it gets.”

Their hands up “I’ll prove it to you again that I surpassed you and its why I get better roles”

“I don’t hate you Jillian but I’m damn sure going to make sure it proven that you are still not at my level”

Lacey tried a combination of kicks punches and spinning attacks all of which Jillian masterfully athletically avoided then tried her own.  Lacey used technique to block and parry then went for a takedown but Jillian stuffed and pushed Lacey back and jumped for a super woman punch which Lacey stepped away from and locked in a reverse waist lock

Again Jillian grabbed the wrists but rather than spin at Lacey again to show tit dominance Jillian showed a Brock Lesnar wrestler type and Amateur wrestler where she quickly dropped down and between Lacey’s legs and p to her feet and German suplexed Lacey Chabert.  All her cast were amazed at exactly how talented Jillian was.

Jillian got up and looked around with a cocky smile and casually went to Lacey and began to pick her up.  Lacey hit a stomach punch but Jillian laughed “Not your soft stomach.”  Lacey then inside tripped Jillian rolled and ended up on her feet with Jillian on her shoulders

Lacey started to walk with Jillian and did some squats she was not going to be outclassed and she was going to be more impressive.  Lacey stop did a 360 and kept Jillian on her shoulders despite Jillian fighting her way out as best she could.  Lacey was taking elbows in front of Rob Lowe when she threw Murray over her head and onto her knee stomach first.

“How many times have you been on a TV show where a woman wanted something until she got it.  Were you on Parks and Rec when that British girl showed up and beat up Aubrey Plaza”

“I know about them yeah and this isn’t that.”

Lacey smiled and grabbed Jillian by the hair and was about to lock in a rear naked choke to end the fight but it was countered with a arm takedown and quickly mounted Lacey.  Jillian went for a Americana arm bar but Lacey was able to immediately block and counter by getting her arm to the ground buck her hips which postured Jillian and Lacey escaped and went for a knee bar

Jillian pulled out of that and went for a choke which Lacey rolled out of and went for a hammer locked but Jillian flipped away from that and both got up where Lacey hit a straight kick to Jillian’s damaged stomach.

Jillian backed up that gut buster took so much out of her and really damaged the area needed for a long fight which this could be and the area she was definitely vastly superior to Lacey in; strength of abdominals..

Jillian knew where she was and turned her back to Lacey when Lacey grabbed Jillian by the hair she got hit with a  gurney to the stomach.  Jillian cleared off the gurney then lifted Lacey up for a body slam but threw her up and dropped Lacey stomach first on the gurney which was more bare and dangerous.

Jillian stumbled back and leaned on the wall.  Lacey started to push herself off the gurney when Jillian saw the open strike at the stomach and jumped into a knee into Lacey’s softer stomach.  The knee strike lifted Lacey off the ground and Jillian was very proud of herself for responding to Lacey’s focused attack and showing a better one

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Jillian Murray vs Lacey Chabert Rematch
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 09:24:32 PM »

Jillian dragged Lacey away by the hair and was in the middle of the hallway when she reverse bear hugged Lacey “Thought you’d break my stomach did you well I’ll show how soft yours is by making you quit from its softness.”

Jillian tightened and then regripped to get a truly loud gasp from Lacey.  Jillian had her cheek between Lacey’s shoulders trying to power Lacey into a submission.  Lacey was in so much pain from this but she was not going to go down from it no matter how much Jillian squeezed from her.

Lacey got one foot up on the gurney then the second and it made Jillians move even more painful but this was the only way Lacey saw an escape.

Lacey pushed with her feet and slammed Jillians back into a wall cracking it.  Lacey separated the hands and quickly moved to Jillians left spun and hit a knee to the stomach.  Jillian immediately dropped but Lacey didn’t care and grabbed her by the hair and pants and threw Jillian over the gurney and into another wall

Jillian fell on the gurney and then of as the gurney flipped to the inside.  Jillian began crawling away and heard the gurney slam to the floor and realized Lacey had thrown it “This is it girl the legend ends here.”

Lacey kicked Jillian in the ribs sending her to the wall again.  Lacey bent down picked Jillian up so much and threw her back down hard to the floor.  “You get more opportunities then me… YOU!”

Lacey picked Jillian up by the hair and went to slam her again but Jillian got her foot between Laceys and hooked the Achilles taking Lacey down.  Jillian lept at Lacey and slammed Laceys head to the ground “YES ME!”

Jillian dug her nails into Laceys chest and those around could see her biceps as brought her nails down.

Jillians eyes were fire as she looked down at the tears starting to form as Jillian was leaving gashes in one of Hollywoods greatest bosoms “Its ME who can do a feature movie, straight to DVD or Lifetime and get a network show because Im BETTER then YOU!”

Lacey threw two fists up and they connected to each side of the ribs

That got Jillian to release Lacey’s tits.  Lacey grabbed the back of Jillians neck brought her down and bit Jillians face before throwing her off.  “No you are not better than me and when I’m done here you won’t be ever thought of again.  I’m avenging my loss and taking you out.”  It had gotten very personal between them

“Now its getting like Janet and Aubrey but these two have way better bodies”  Rob Lowe said

Lacey was on Jillians back and was trying for her nipple.  Jillian reached between the legs and just hit a fireman carry and both got up Lacey was coming up with her claws and got the underside of Jillians tits

That froze Jillian so Lacey came in with a knee to the stomach and began to claw at Jillians back.  Jillian was over the shock and drove forward and both women crashed outside and Jillian was driving fists into Lacey’s sides

Lacey flipped Jillian off her and both women scrambled up and were throwing right hands.  Lacey’s landed first she then pushed forward slamming Jillian into the hood of a golf cart that they used to bring people around while on set.

Lacey bounced off and wiped the sweat off then as Jillian was falling she grabbed her by teh hair.  “No you don’t just get to slink down.”  Lacey hit two hard uppercuts to the stomach then came up an uppercut that sent the hair flying back an blood spit out of Jillians mouth as she was put on the hood again.

“Had enough bitch.”

Lacey looked at the people who formed a circle watching this “What do you all think do you think she had enough”

“I’m not done.”  Jillian said trying to get up but falling back against the window.

Lacey grabbed Jillians right tit and squeezed then came down with a right that would have definitely ended the fight had it connected with Jillians beautiful face.  Instead Jillian moved her head and at the same pushed her knee into Laceys hip causing the punch to hit the plexiglass and bounce.

Knock Lacey’s hand and move while also slamming Laceys face down by putting your forearm on the back of Laceys head.  Jillian got behind Lacey and pulled down with her forearm.  Laceys face hit hard but Jillian wasn’t done now that she was completely behind Lacey and two hands were in the hair.

“Ask them if I had enough again bitch you might have had me if not your stupidity and desire for people to see you as something you were years ago; RELEVANT”

Lacey sent her leg back and the calf muscle got Jillian between the legs.  Jillian was back three feet and fell to a knee.  Lacey turned around “Hows that for relevant.”  Jillian then came up with a forearm between Laceys legs.  Lacey was dropped down as well both were on their knees arms distance away

Lacey began to laugh then looked at Jillian who was laughing as well now “I cant believe this”  Lacey said

“How well we match up”

“I hate you and I love this.  I hate fighting you but god damn you are the one woman who .”

“I know its like heres Lacey you are about to be challenged to levels no one else can get out of you.”

“HEHE” Lacey laughed then slapped Jillian

“HAHA” Jillian laughed and slapped Lacey

“BITCH”  Lacey said slapping Jillian

“OVERRATED”  Jillian slapped Lacey

They each got up to a knee “WANNABE”  Lacey punched Jillian

“HAS BEEN” Jillian punched Lacey
They were on their feet and exchanged four more punches then just stood there staring.  The left side of each womans’ face was swollen and bloody from the slap then the punches.  “BRING IT”  They each said but couldn’t finish calling the other a name as they grabbed at the others tits and let out screech

The nails dug iin as they twisted and clawed at the others tits.  Lips quivered and sweat poured off their head down their face and over the lips but they maintained eye contact.  All their leg power was pushing forward and into the arms

Jillian thought she could feel Lacey start to back up but it was only another leg thrust and that really did damage to Jillian’s tits.  Lacey could feel it and let the tits go hit Jillians arms away and went for the tits again but Jillian jumped up and a knee got Lacey under the jaw dropping her.

Jillian was breathing hard but knew she really caught Lacey with that and this was the greatest chance to finish the fight.  Jillian got her thighs on either side of Lacey’s head locked her ankles.  Lacey felt the tightness but was in this position many times and prepared for Jillian to drop to her back that wasn’t what Jillian did though

Jillian dropped straight down to her knees and squeezed her thighs.  Lacey arms went out and she was in shock and despite the pain there still had to be a way out.  Jillian got a sick idea and using her extreme flexibility bridged back allowing everyone to see her every muscle.  Her tight stomach glistened with sweat

They formed a circle as Lacey finally was about to tap out but couldn’t.  the pressure was just to much and Lacey Chabert was head scissored unconscious.  Jillian let go and dropped completely to her back.  She got up, slicked her hair back and put her foot on Lacey’’s back “She would have cancelled this show I stopped her because’

“You’re fired.  You risked all these peoples jobs to end a silly feud.  You aren’t high enough on the call sheet to do that.”

Jillian Murray was unemployed but everyone in Hollywood knew she was better than Lacey Chabert.

(Upcoming:  Katharine McPhee vs Katie Cassidy; Gal Gadot vs Olga Kurylenko; Bryce Dallas Howard