News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bryce Dallas Howard vs Katie McGrath

• 1 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Bryce Dallas Howard vs Katie McGrath
« on: October 27, 2018, 12:36:25 AM »
{alt}photo hosting
{alt}

Katie McGrath was part of the Super Hero world now playing Lena Luthor on Supergirl and she called fellow super hero and former co-star Chris Pratt… She wanted to teach a lesson to Bryce Dallas Howard.

“Gwen Stacy is nothing compared to Lena Luthor”

“Now seriously Katie why do you want to fight her.”

“In all seriousness Chris, I found her to be a bitch on set… I think she’s why I was killed off the way I was.  That was a terrific get for my agent and I loved it but Bryce was so … She feels she’s better than people and woman to woman I know she’s not.”

“Katie I believe theres bigger challenges to you.”

“Would you like me to instead go through who you are close with…”

Katie let that hang there and next thing she knew she was told where and when to meet Bryce.

Bryce Dallas Howard to her credit was happy to see Katie McGrath.  It was the training dino pit from the last Jurassic Park movie.  Bryce was there in short shorts and a tank top.   “Oh so you want this as much as me.”  Katie said

“Katie you are riding high because you and Janet evened the score.  You are scared of Eva and I’ll make you scared of me.”

“Scared of eva.”  Katie was shocked at the thought of that and froze.  Next thing Katie knew she was on the ground from a knee to the stomach and double ax handle to the back.

Katie was on the ground and Bryce got on Katie’s back but that didn’t last long as Katie grabbed Bryce by the wrists knowing Bryce was going to attempt a camel clutch.  Katie kept the hands away from her face then snuck out between Bryce’s legs flipping the red head where she quickly stomped a tit.

Katie backed away “Get up” 

Bryce turned onto her stomach and looked at Katie and slowly got up then exploded toward Katie who moved and hit a punch to Bryces stomach putting her down to her knees “Up again bitch, you wanted me off this franchise now you pay”

Bryce got up and fixed herself up took a step at Katie who hit her with two jabs and when Bryce covered up stepped to the outside and hit the stomach of Bryce Dallas Howard with a sick right cross that put her down again.  “Up you bitch I’m going to make you hurt.”

Bryce started to get up then threw  a leg out thinking Katie was going to kick her but Katie stood where she was waiting.  When Bryce got up and faced Katie it was then Katie came forward hands up for a fist fight.

Katie ducked a sloppy punch and hit a hard stomach punch to the side then a straight to the stomach it backed Bryce up and Katie kept coming.  This time Katie blocked the punch and came forward hitting two knees to Bryce’s stomach then spun her so the two did a reversal of position and Katie hit some upper cuts to Bryces tits pushed Bryce away slipped to Bryce’s left and hit a super hard right to the stomach.

Katie walked away as Bryce dropped and began hyper ventilating hoping for some air.  Katie relaxed watching Bryce un button her pants.  “Daddy’s fame cant help you here this is all about who is truly better and bitch you need to pay for your elitism”

Bryce was getting her breathing back and then found her ability to speak and gasped out words “I earned everything I’ve ever gotten.”

“Earned is a word you know but don’t understand but you will because what you earned is what I am doing to you.”

Bryce began to get up she turned and asked Katie to come forward “You want to say something else to me or.”

Bryce couldn’t get much else out when she was put down by a McGrath left hook that went past the arms connected on the temple and Bryce was down again.  “Get up again bitch it will be three punches before I put you down  then I’ll remove some of your clothing.”

“I’m good enough to fight you and I’m glad I had you killed off.”  Katie smiled hearing that.  She was going to enjoy what was about to happen and knew the three punches she was going to throw to put Bryce down

Bryce was up threw a haymaker which Katie ducked under and hit a left hook to the outside of Bryces left tit.  Bryce threw a few more punches and Katie moved her head dodging each and then hit a right uppercut to the inside of Bryces left tit.  Katie then bounced back faked a jab then faked a second job and this time Bryce put both arms in front of her face which was when Katie stepped into a uppercut that went between the elbows to the jaw.

That snapped Bryce’s head back and Bryce dropped to her knees.  Katie grabbed Bryce by the back of the shirt and began to haul her around then finally picked her up and threw Bryce down.  Finally Katie McGrath removed Bryce Dallas Howard shirt.

Bryce was on the ground crying.  Katie McGrath a nice person through and through knew that meant the fight was over.  She knew this was something she had to do even if it made her look like a bully.

Bryce took away opportunities from her.  Bryce had to pay for what was done on that set and the tears were the payment.  Katie could have continued but what was the point

“You had enough I’m not doing this no more.”

“She should stay down.”  The voice was French, the voice was evil the voice was Eva Greenes 

{alt}

“Why are you “  Katie looked back at Bryce.

“I am here to challenge you and with a witness.  Pit opens you will be te one down and crying.  You will be the one whose fea”   Katie walked up and was in Eva’s face cutting her off

“Zero fear but a full out desire to put you down like I did to her.  No rule bitch we will”

“No rules, no excuses.  I will see you in the pit”  Eva kissed Katie but pulled away when Katie kissed back.

“Get used to being beaten bitch first my lips beat yours soon my fists will beat your lips.”   Eva smiled and backed away

“I hope she “  Katie turned and Bryce had something to say about Eva potentially beating her.  Katie McGrath stepped into a upper cut knocking Bryce out cold.

“She won’t do”  Katie turned around to get knocked out with a Eva Greene uppercut

“She will!”

(Upcoming:  Isabel Lucas vs Sarah Butler; Gal Gadot vs Olga Kurylenko; Katie Cassidy vs Katharine McPhee)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Bryce Dallas Howard vs Katie McGrath
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 09:45:58 PM »
I like the choice of Bryce Dallas Howard.