News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Linda vs Nancy :a grudge rematch on a cruise ship dance floor (linftr vs nancEE)

• 43 Replies

Offline biff

• God Member
Linda wins
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline Bear

• God Member
Love the new picture on the post Linda.

That makes two of us. 

Offline nancEE

• God Member
linda concentrates on trying to rip my dress off while she remains mainly clothed, and although the crowd cheer her stripping me, i concentrate on destroying the bitch...keeping a firm grip of her hair i yank and twist her neck hard and hear her moans which encourages me more as the fight is in the early stages...i keep a firm grip of her hair and jam my left foot in her belly and pull as hard as i can,,the crowd cheers "pull that bitches hair out "one cries..linda moans loudly as i then stamp down on her legs, then i slowly climb on top of the bitch and start to undress her as she did me....

Offline linftr

• God Member
Oopph, I grunt, as this porky bitch discards a wad of my red hair and jams her foot in my tummy.  I feel her thong clad body sliming its way onto  me, as her torn dress and tattered hose  are strewn around as momentos  for the raging crowd.  My  dress has survived, but  I see her pawing at it now, even as I twist, heaving us onto our sides with Nancy almost nude and me with my dress hiked up past my waist.

As we get on our sides, my higher arm slaps her face hard, making her jowels shake, while my lower one just paws and mauls the tit right in front of it.  Our body heat is now making us both sweat profusely, while the deep bass rhythm and flashing lights of the dance floor has my heart racing.  I try to jam my knee where it will hurt the most, but of course it thumps into hers on the same mission.  “You dirty bitch, trying to kick me in the pussy!” I yell.

I had almost rolled onto her when my motion stops and she starts rolling me back.  Damn, I’m not going to beat her as easily as I thought, as I strain to resist her surge, and barely stabilize it.  I throw my high leg over her thigh, and try to mount her as we wobble, and feel myself almost straddling her thick middle.  Even as I try to dig at her jelly like tits, I find myself defending both my modesty and my flesh as she launches another barrage.  I yell and gasp, as I can’t protect everything.  I must focus on offence!
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 09:50:55 PM by linftr »

Offline nancEE

• God Member
both myself and linda now grappling on the dance floor, the music has stopped playing and the dj runs over to try and stop us brawling but others in the crowd stop him...the bright disco lights continue to swirl and making it hard to focus, but determination, and the will to take lindas saggy tits off her body drives me on...both of us slapping and tugging on each others hair i manage to finally get linda out of her scabby rotten dress and toss it to the side, to a few cheers from the crowd watching..i then grab linda by her coloured red hair and she gets on to all 4s and tries to crawl away from me as i pull, "ooooh hell no bitch, you aint getting away "..i then go behind her while she is on all 4s, and remembering what she tried to do to me last time we battled i grip her hair with one hand pulling her head back and i push 2 fingers past her panty line and in to her pussy to loud gasps from linda..."let me show you how it feels to be fxxked by a real woman bitch " ...

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
go on Linda keep my fingers crossed. very good fight between the two of you
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline linftr

• God Member
As the entire room swirls, the sudden cut off of the music is stark, and the crowd shouts seem shrill.  Nancy and I hand out slaps and scratches, and as I recoup and gain some space, I feel myself hauled back by the hair.  Reduced to our thongs, I feel grubby digits trying to invade my snatch and I stiffen.  My face pursed up like I just sucked on a lemon, I rear back and take advantage of her occupied hands and slam an elbow in her flabby right tit.

Without the music, the fleshy thud almost echoes, and I swivel around onto my knees as she gasps at the bruising hit.  It is my turn to pick a target now, and there are so many of them! I yank that raunchy thong up hard, and hear her exclamation as her filthy lips ooze out, then let go and grab her ankles and tug.,dropping her down to the floor.

All the while I am lecturing her, “this is not some fuckin g orgy, you filthy cxnt. I am going to squish those ugly boobs, and turn your pussy inside out!” and scramble onto her, feeling my elegant breasts draped on her.  She is shifting, and in this topsy- turvy war, I try to ride her like the balky mule she is.  At least she hasn’t had the chance to tug that thong out of her slit, and I saved my pussy from vile invasion.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 12:44:38 AM by linftr »

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
This is the best cruise ever two Milfs fighting it out NHB on the dance floor. This will come down to the one who will do anything to win.

Offline nancEE

• God Member
i hate the feeling of this fat cow and her saggy old tits climbing on top of me...we clasp hands as she lays her body on top of me , but i bring my knee up between her spread legs and roll the bitch..laying side by side, our legs lock as we push against each other trying to get the upper hand...eventually i roll her on to her back and with 2 swift punches to her flabby stomach she doubles up and i then climb on top of her...time to give you a closer look at my tits bitch i hiss as i hold her down and jiggle them in her face, before raising myself up and dropping my girls down hard on her face...the crowd watching cheer and close in on us, the circle gets smaller...

Offline nancEE

• God Member
HI FOLKS, SADLY I WONT BE ABLE TO POST TOMORROW DUE TO WORK COMMITMENTS , IM SURE LINDA WILL KEEP IT GOING TOMORROW AND I WILL BE BACK TO POST ON SUNDAY.....

A HUGE BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE SO FAR WHO HAS COMMENTED AND VOTED SO FAR...

NANCY XX

Offline linftr

• God Member
What a sight, as I climb aboard the great white whale.  Nancy’s tits slopping to each side, her round face flushed red, and her entire body thrashing !  She didn’t even have the energy to pick the thong I embedded in her slit out !  Oophhh, I admired the scene too long, and am rolled off her and receive thumps and bump as I end up flopping on my back as she heaves herself onto me and like a wallowing sow, drags her teats across my face.

Blecch ! I spit as the salty sweaty things wipe themselves along my face and the crowd soaks it up, the fickle trash.  Since her tits shield me from her hands, and she is stretched out over me, I grab her thong at each hip and heave.  Already embedded, it slices right into that nasty gash and I hear her yelp.  I tug again, sawing, as her fat ass arches up, the watching mob really liking this now, but on my third yank, the poor acid etched fabric breaks, leaving her red striped cxnt waving in the breeze.  Her cries are drowned out by the hoots and applause I get, and resisting the temptation to bite her tits, I roll her off.

I I lean on her left leg, and scramble up on my knees, shoving her right leg away, revealing acres of brunette pussy.  Hitching up higher, I gain my footing and  justice demands I kick my foot at that snatch.  I haul my foot back, sneering at nancy, and letting her know what I am going to do.

Offline JAOH88

Another epic catfight by Linda. Go Linda...  ;D

Offline linftr

• God Member
As the ‘audience’ huddles in closer to see my finishing pussy kick, there is a commotion behind me.  The dj that failed to stop the fight before has grabbed an ice bucket and flings it.  I shriek in mid kick as the frigid water and ice cubes hit, and  as I see ice land all over Nancy.  My mind doesn’t register much, as I slip on errant ice and land with a modest splat on my thong clad butt.

The outraged mob, restrains the foolish dj and sees the two of us squirming around, getting up.  The enforced break allows Nancy and myself to take stock of each other and ourselves and gulp some much needed air.  God, I think, she looks like hell with her bruised boob and naked and reddened pussy. I flip my hair back and feel the cold wet strands hit and I shiver.  Glancing around the room I see the intent crowd, and multiple strands of hair, most of it red.

As we glare and hiss, lots of risqué and nasty remarks fly from both us and the watchers.  “You were so lucky, you bitch” I inform Nancy, telling her how I am going to dance on her tits.  “Maybe I’ll put my heels on for that” I add.  We crouch, breasts swaying, for the climactic showdown.

(Since we have a temporary hiatus in the action, feel free to add remarks ‘from the crowd’ .  We love input from all you kind folks.)

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
Linda,what's taking you so long?Finish her!

Offline nancEE

• God Member
water now all over the floor, it just makes things a little tastier between us both as we both slip and slide in the water, but neither of us is giving an inch...grabbing this dirty old slags thong i give it a hard yank, but its so cheaply made i dont get the pleasure from hearing a long scream in pain because the cheap shit breaks, but now it exposes her scabby pussy and ass..th crowd now bouncing watching us both i slap and spank her fat almost hairy ass to loud hoots from the crowd, then i grab a firm hand full of that coloured fake red hair and yank with one hand, and grab a handful of tit with my other hands twisting hard...linda screams out in pain and the crowd close in to watch her tit torture......