News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Linda vs Nancy :a grudge rematch on a cruise ship dance floor (linftr vs nancEE)

• 43 Replies

Offline nancEE

• God Member
hearing the quiet moans from linda constantly yanking on her hair and pulling on her tit, the crowd shouts for more, so i decide to crank things up, and sensing the old bitch is getting tired i aim for her pussy...not holding back i reach down and to loud gasps i grab a firm handful of this old slags pussy, twisting and pulling any way i can...the dj failing to stop us now calls for the crowd to give us room to finish each other off, sensing that neither of us will go much further....

Offline linftr

• God Member
The break in the action doesn’t last long, as to the delight of the mob, we are back at each other.  I wince as the slut rips my thong off, revealing my furry pussy, and am grappling on my knees with her, slapping her boob hard, just before she grabs my breast and mauls.  I shout as she rips at my fine flesh, and dart my own hand down to her mound and  dig, gouging that scuzzy mound and revealing her cxnt to all.

Everyone keeps pushing in closer and closer, it is as if we are surrounded by a wall of legs, as I manage to snag her pussylips with my nails and gouge.  The onlookers are amazed at our ferocity, as another clump of my red hair goes flying.  Spitting and snarling, I see if I can plant my teeth on her fat tit.  I got it ! That will teach her a lesson, even as I feel my fanny burning from her earlier smacks.

Feeling my attack on her cxnt, she drops her hands and goes for my sweet snatch.  The fight sinks downward!

Totally immodest now, I don’t care that my ass is waving in front of everyone, as long as I can destroy this whore.  I keep burrowing in to bite, even as she shifts her torso.  My snatch attack must be paining her, God, would she only let go of mine!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 10:40:09 PM by linftr »

Offline nancEE

• God Member
hardly any room to move as people on the dance floor close in , push and jostle to get a better view of us brawling...the only time they move is if we roll or move and they step back, its really like fighting in a tiny enclosed space and the noise from them cheering and shouting is just a white noise so concentrated are we on finishing each other off......both of us slapping and punishing each others tits and pussies, both of us in pain from the attention of the other, but as linda again reaches to attack my pussy i grab her hand and bend the bitches skanky fingers back to loud screams...getting her on her back i straddle her, pinning her arms beneath my knees and reaching back i stick my fingers in to her pussy and slowly move them around, in and out as linda screams and wriggles beneath me...the crowd shouting, "make her cum", i smile, i fully intend to.....

Offline linftr

• God Member
The heat is oppressive within the tight ball of people hovering over our fight.  I thought I landed a good kick on my piggish foe, and realized I hit a spectator!  Nancy wrenches her oily boob out of my jaws as I try to suck in breath, and climbing onto me,  attempts to pay me back with another filthy fingered frig of my demure pussy.  I lash my knee up to hit her back, thumping it hard, but gasp as my opened thigh allowed her fingers deeper purchase.

I curse her, and her vile sexual assaults, as I buck and thrash, finally unseating her, although th entire crowd is now peering at my widely gaping slit.  Both of us now on all fours, I lunge at her, but this time, intentionally butting heads and trying to mash her nose.  I squirm in further after the shock of impact, and grab her bitten breast by the nipple and twist.  Especially after having been bitten and slapped, this must be torture for her.   Bracing for this dirty fight on my knees, I give a little shudder as I remember I have to close my legs while I dig down with my free hand and claw that leathery pussy of hers.

Offline nancEE

• God Member
the crowd is pushed back as we both roll on the dance floor and as we do so , back and forth the crowds feet catch us adding to the pain..some of the crowd shout to give us room and most start to move back, but both linda and i are far more intent on finishing each other off than the crowd shuffling to get out of our way...sweating and tired i push, knowing that linda is slowing down also, and i give up on the pussy torture and again grab the bitches hair with both hands..shaking her head wildly it again gets the manic crowd going wild, so briefly i let go of her hair with one hand and rake my nails down her saggy old tits and squeeze as hard as i can on her left nipple making it red and swollen..linda insists on targeting my pussy, but old fashioned catfight style is slowly kicking her butt and pulling her in to position by her hair i get her head in a tight head scissors and lock in my thighs tight around her scrawny neck...

Offline nancEE

• God Member
A HUGE BIG THANK YOU SO FAR TO ALL WHO HAVE VOTED AND COMMENTED ON OUR POLL   :-* . YOU STILL HAVE TODAY AND MOST OF TOMORROW TO DECIDE HOW THINGS GO AND I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS, EVEN THOUGH MOST WANT LINDA TO WIN  SO FAR...LOL.. ;D :-*

KEEP THEM COMING FOLKS...

NANCY XX

Offline mudvixen

• God Member
come on nancy, you can pull this back...x

Offline linftr

• God Member
Rolling on the floor of the ship, legs and breasts and buns flapping and flailing, I find myself panting and heaving with exertion.  I look at Nancy, red faced and sweating, with hatred, after what she has tried to do to my tits and twat.  As I look, those thick thighs of hers swing over me and clasp around my neck, but of course, my feet shuffle and we do yet another turn on the dance floor, wallowing on the floor as we slither around. 

As we roll around, I see her on the side, readying yet another grab at me, and I force myself forward, planting my knee right on her spongy tit.  She is shocked and howling, I feel my knee grinding down, as the ladies surrounding us wince with sympathy.  I am absolutely thrilled with myself, and try to brace myself with my hands so I can keep wrecking her tit.  I know she would do it to me if she could, but I got her first !

We look a sight, but I am confident that I am a much better sight then this vile witch.

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
These two really don't like eachother !   WOOWW!!!

Offline linftr

• God Member
Triumph !  After viciously battling in front of the enraptured crowd on the ship, the nude battle ended with my breast shattering knee mashing Nancy's formerly round tit.  Looking down on my writhing foe, I couldn’t feel an ounce of sympathy.  She would have done much worse to me, if she could have!.  Slowly and carefully rising off the squirming slut, my face trembled with the glory of decisive victory.

Nancy had blabbed so much about herself, and been so obnoxious, in the preambles to our fight, that I took my time to soak up the cheers.  I planted my foot on that wounded breast of hers, and re-squished it.  “Pose for us Linda!” and letting the beaten brunette roll onto her back, I stand with my toes prodding her tit, glowing.

Even as my toe nail left a mark above her nipple, I sneered downwards and asked if she is going to be wearing anything low cut.  Wriggling my buns with pride, I gave the cow one final nudge of disdain, and left her for the mob to laugh at.

I of course thank both my opponent and all who read and cheered and voted for making this intense little war fun.   Nothing like a truly nasty scrap to get us all excited.

Offline Wicked

• God Member
  • I love sexfights!
Nice win Linda and thanks to you too Nancee

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
Fantastic fight ladies, thank you very much to both and congratulations to you Linda

Offline DavidG

Well done on a great fight ladies and congratulations on your victory Linda

Offline nancEE

• God Member
congratulations to linda on her victory, i am sure we will meet again... ;D

a huge big thank you also to everyone who voted and made comments on our poll...

until next time...

nancy  xx