News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kelsey and friends: Fight of Friends Pt 3

• 2 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Kelsey and friends: Fight of Friends Pt 3
« on: October 31, 2018, 04:13:22 AM »
Continued.....

Lucie got to her knees as Kelsey ordered while Kelsey kneeled down in front of her and they stared into each other’s eyes. Kelsey then reached out with her right hand and cupped Lucie’s still soaking wet pussy with her right and. Lucie immediately reciprocated the move and they began eagerly rubbing each other’s pussy and teasing their pussy lips with their fingers as they went. Suddenly, they moved together and began kissing! Not sensually, but wild and aggressively!

Bridgette then turned and dove back on top of Leanna and fought to regain or dominant position she had before the break in action. Leanna was definitely proving to be stronger than she looked as even Bridgette was having trouble controlling her! Suddenly, Bridgette leaned back and grabbed Leanna’s legs and lifted them over Leanna’s head, folding her up like a piece of paper with her pussy and ass sticking straight up! Bridgette climbed on an began sliding her soaking pussy against Leanna’s, drawing a quick “OH SHIT!! UUNNGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!  YES, Fuck me bitch! Fuck me if you can!!” out of her! “OH, I will slut! I will!” was Bridgette’s reply! Bridgette’s pussy was lined up perfectly with Leanna’s. To be honest, to me, it was like seeing a mirror set up next to a beautiful pussy!  They were both exquisite and damn near a perfect twin for the other!  Their labia were the same size and folded and squished together softly, yet firmly, and both had almost the same size clit!  Leanna’s was every so slightly larger, but a good argument could be made for Bridgette’s clit! Soon, Bridgette was moaning softly along with Leanna as she was working Leanna’s pussy at a good, solid pace!

Megan, on the other hand, actually got the worst of the break!  No one, not one of us, noticed Gabby getting her bearings as she came back to her senses. As Megan turned around to face her, Gabby immediately dove upwards and tackled her to the ground! She then began slapping Megan’s face! She was able to land 3 perfect slaps before Megan realized what was happening and brought her hands up to protect her face. “YOU FUCKING BITCH!!! I DON’T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE! NOBODY DOES THAT TO ME!” Gabby screamed as she slapped Megan!  Megan, began blocking slaps and Gabby stopped once more to try to yell at her and SMACK! Megan landed a perfectly placed slap from underneath Gabby! I don’t know how she did it, but it was perfect! It actually caught Gabby so far of guard that she fell to the side, allowing Megan to shove her the rest of the way off and go on the offensive unleashing a flurry of slaps of her own! Megan’s confidence was beaming now after she’d just fucked Gabby unconscious.

Watching everything happen, I was already hard again after, uhm… well, being taken to school my Alex! Alex looked over at me and gave me a sexy, seductive smile as she saw my cock coming back to life. She then reached out with her foot and began rubbing my cock with her sexy foot and toes! Mmmmm… that felt good!  Kelsey knew it’d be tough on me watching all the women fight, plus having to worry about Alex too. She told me she knew I’d be in trouble tonight, and told me she’d try not to be too mad about it later. I told her I’d do my best to hold out if anything were to happen…

“OH GOD!!!” “OH FUUUUUUUCCCKKK!!!!!” “AAAAAHHHHHHGGGGNNNNN” came from Kelsey and Lucie as they both screamed a mutual orgasm! When it was over, they both fell forward and leaned on each other panting like they’d just ran a 5K! “Holy shit girl!” Kelsey said to Lucie, “That was awesome!”  Lucie then replied, “Oh my god…. I’m still shaking!” causing Kelsey to grin, but Lucie never saw it.

Just a few moments went by as Bridgette and Leanna were going strong, grinding their sexes together at a rapid pace! They were gasping for air between moments of holding their breath trying to fight back their pending orgasms! Leanna was rubbing and squeezing Bridgette’s breast as best she could, holding on while Bridgette’s pumping and grinding motions were rocking her a lot! Bridgette was squeezing her eyes shut tightly and wondering why her opponent hasn’t cum yet! Bridgette was totally right on the verge of cumming any second from all of this! Finally, Bridgette slid just a bit more forward causing Leanna’s clit to actually slide just into her pussy. Bridgette then squeezed as tight as she could and was able to pinch Leanna’s clit just enough to force her over the edge first! “AHHHHH… Noooooo….  YEEEEESSSSSSS…YESSSSSSS… YEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!” Screamed Leanna as he body tensed and tightened up and as she did, she literally forced herself into Bridgette who screamed her release as she fell off of Leanna! “AAAAOOOOHHHHHH GODDDDDDD….  FUUUCKK YESSSSS!!!!!” 

Megan was able to roll Gabby onto her stomach and when she did, Gabby’s near perfect ass was in plain view as she Smacked her hand down as hard as she could on her right ass cheek! “SMAAACCKKKK!!” the sound echoed through the room as Alex and I actually went, “ooohhh….” We could see the hand print already forming as Gabby was yelling, “OUCHHHHHSSSSHHIIIIITTTTTTT THAT FUCKING HURT YOU BITCH!” Megan’s hand was actually stinging really bad now as she jumped onto Gabby’s back and facing her feet! Megan then did something I never expected. She reached up and grabbed Gabby’s legs, and essentially put her into a Boston crab hold, and with one of her free hands, jammed her fingers into Gabby’s pussy from behind and began fucking her with 2 fingers as Gabby yelled her objections at the bit of pain in her lower back! Megan essentially had her immobilized and there was truly nothing she could do at the moment. Now, Megan didn’t have the hold 100% perfect, but was enough to work Gabby over for a little bit!

Kelsey and Lucie finally fell back away from each other.  When they did, Lucie fell backwards and actually landed half on and half off of Bridgette.  Bridgette shoved Lucie off saying, “Watch it bitch!” Lucie responded as she rose back to her knees, “Oh yeah? What’re you going to do about it?” Bridgette said, “THIS!” as she dove on top of Lucie and they were slapping each other in a cat-ball rolling back and forth! Kelsey looked at Leanna wearily as Leanna started to sit up while not taking her eyes off of Kelsey! Kelsey looked straight at Leanna and said, “Payback time Bitch!” as she lunged for her! Leanna Lunged at the same time as each girl grabbed the other by the hair and were trying to gain control! They were shaking each other viciously side to side as they squealed in pain and various squeaks and “Bitch!” “Slut” “Fucking Whore!” “Fucking cxnt!” were just the beginning of the phrases heard! 

Alex eased towards me now, and sat right near me. Again, she took my hard cock in her hand and began expertly stroking it slowly and smoothly as she said, “This, Michael, is what I’m really interested in! I’ve heard so much about Kelsey, that I want to see what she can really do! Since she already got crushed by Leanna once, this should be good!” as she continued to stroke me! All I could do is agree and moan in pleasure as Alex worked my cock like a pro!

Kelsey and Leanna truly matched up well as they’re literally the same size accept Leanna sports a full Set of D or DD cup breasts to Kelsey’s C cups.  They had worked up to their knees as they maintained the double hair lock! Finally, Kelsey let out a huge grunt, “GRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” as she shoved with everything she had and forced Leanna over to her back and was able to climb on top while they slid one leg between the other’s as they moved into position with each other! They were face to face, still locked in the hair pull until Leanna yelled, “Stop! This is getting us nowhere!” They both stopped and Leanna began letting go of Kelsey and Kelsey did the same to her. Suddenly, Leanna grabbed Kelsey’s head and pulled her into a hot kiss ass she jammed their mouths together and started working their tongues against each other! While they were kissing, they were slowly rubbing their legs against their wet pussies, making them wetter by the minute!

Bridgette’s quick attack caught Lucie off guard and as they rolled back and forth they found that they were pretty evenly matched in the strength department!  They were both grunting as they were able to squeeze their legs extremely tight and the pain was etched into both of their faces! It was also noticeable that every time they made room, you could see both women’s nipples standing at full attention! Lucie’s tits were, for better or worse, crushing Bridgette’s as Lucie was a full 36 DD.  Bridgette was totally holding her own and even able to force Lucie’s arms back some with the power in her own arms! Lucie, in the middle of this all, let go, suddenly, and grabbed Bridgette’s hair and yanked backwards bending her head back causing Bridgette to let out an audible “AAHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEE” as she was forced backwards and rolled onto her back! Lucie then put her full weight into Bridgette, forcing her tits to literally crush Bridgette’s as she groaned in pain! 

Gabby had been taking an ass spanking from Megan and as he ass was turning a bright red from the smacks, she used all her strength and tried to straighten her legs out! Gabby caught Megan off guard as she went the offensive quite suddenly, and actually through Megan face first to the carpet with her feet! Gabby immediately spun around, as did Megan and as they got to their knees, lunged at one another, yet Gabby being a bit more solid and stronger than Megan was able to force Megan backwards with her legs curled under her as Gabby landed squarely on top! Gabby’s tits forced themselves into Megan’s and were swallowing them like Leanna’s did Bridgette’s! Realizing the position, she was in, Gabby quickly sat up and aligned her pussy with Megan’s and began slamming her pussy into Megan’s with a viciousness now! Megan immediately let out moans of pain and pleasure as Gabby was slamming her pussy into hers!

Kelsey was holding her own against Leanna as they kissed! Their saliva could be seen leaking from their mouths as they tongue wrestled and neither one wanted to stop first! Both girls were moaning as they kissed passionately, yet aggressively! Suddenly, they broke the kiss together and licked their lips and wiped their faces.  Both girls were glaring at the other as to say, “This isn’t over by a long shot!” Kelsey then sat up and slid backwards a bit. She then sat down in between Leanna’s legs and Leanna sat up to match her. Kelsey then lifted Leanna’s right leg and slid her left leg underneath, positioning herself for a solid, pussy to pussy duel! Leanna looked at Kelsey with her head slightly dipped forward, yet looking up at her with a seductive grin as the two sex craved girls slid closer together. Leanna then said, “Are you sure you want to do this again? You remember how it ended before, right?” Kelsey replied, “Yes, I remember! How could I forget?  But, I’m not overly infatuated with you this time! Now, you’re just another slut I’m going to put in her place!” Leanna dropped the grin from her face and looked coldly at Kelsey who was now grinning. “Let’s do this bitch!” was all Leanna said as hers and Kelsey’s made solid contact, forcing their pussies together tightly as each woman hissed in pleasure as they through their heads back!

Alex suddenly squeezed my cock pretty hard as Leanna and Kelsey came together! “Unnngggghhhh” I grunted as she did.  I then reached over and cupped Alex’s pussy and easily slid one finger into her soaking wet love canal as she gasped at the surprise and the pleasure at the same time! Immediately, she got more wet as I began rubbing and fingering her while she was rubbing and stroking my cock more and more! Her free hand was massaging her tit and squeezing it and the nipple to make it even harder! “mmmmmmhhhhhhh,” moaned Alex as we continued our tryst!

Once on top of Bridgette, Lucie began struggling to free her legs from Bridgette’s vice grip she had on them with her powerful thighs! After enough rocking and jockeying for position, Lucie was finally able to free her leg and was now able to tie up Bridgette’s legs with a grapevine!  Bridgette, however, was able to keep Lucie from fully applying it and again, it became another test of strength! This time, however, Bridgette was able to overpower Lucie’s legs and actually force her legs together! It did, ultimately, have an undesired effect though. Now, it forced Lucie’s pussy directly onto Bridgette’s as Lucie realized it first and began grinding down into Bridgette first!  Then, Bridgette reciprocated and was grinding up into Lucie!  Both girls were putting a lot of energy into it as they were beginning to sweat pretty good! This just aided the girls with friction and they began sliding easier and smoother against each other! “OH FUCK!” Lucie suddenly exclaimed as Bridgette let out an “ooooooohhh, yeah!!! There it is!!” Bridgette found Lucie’s clit and when she did, she concentrated on it as much as she could from the bottom position!  Lucie, was trying to avoid the contact until she found Bridgette’s hardening clit and suddenly, “OH SHIT!!!” came from Bridgette!

Both sexy girls looked into each other’s eyes and knew that this was the battle now! They then lined up their evenly matched clits and began sliding them together causing horrendous tingling sensations to shoot through their bodies! It only took a few swipes before both girls were leaking fluids as Bridgette could feel Lucie’s flowing down onto her pussy and mixing with hers! Suddenly, “OH GOD! FUCK MMEEE!!” came from Leanna!

Kelsey and Leanna had been rubbing their pussies together now and Kelsey hit the jackpot! Leanna came quickly and wildly as Kelsey found her spot, mostly by accident this early on. “OH… OH… Ohhhhhhhh… YES!!!!!!!!” Screamed Leanna as she came!  “OH, you fucking bitch!!” she growled at Kelsey!   Leanna tightened her legs around Kelsey as she did the same to Leanna. They pulled each other tightly together which caused Leanna’s tits to crush Kelsey’s, then she started grinding her tit’s into Kelsey’s as they were fucking each other’s pussies below! Leana would pull back just a bit every now and then and re-line up their breasts and nipples. They would stab their nipples into each other as they went, sometimes Kelsey’s would bend Leanna’s and sometimes Leanna’s would bend Kelsey’s! “Come on Leanna, I know you want to cum for me again! Do it, cum for me again now!” Kelsey trash talked Leanna! “Fuck you! You’re going to be cumming for ME soon bitch!” Leanna replied!

Alex was soaking wet as I fingered her as she watched Kelsey and Leanna duel it out right there, not 5 feet in front of us! I took it upon myself to quickly Let go of Alex’s pussy, grab her leg, lift it and Roll into her in one swift motion, and jammed my cock into her pussy as far as it would go! Alex GASPED loudly for air as the sudden move caught her totally off guard! She was gasping and moaning and panting as I pounded her wit my hard cock right there on the couch!  “You fucking asshole!!!!  OH GOD!! OH GOD!! YES!!! YES!!!” she was screaming!  “Cum for me NOW!” I growled at her!  SHE DID!! “YES!!! YES!!! YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Alex came so hard she squirted all over me and her as it splattered!  I continued to fuck her as she came! When she finished, she’d cum so hard that she couldn’t even squeeze my cock with her vaginal muscles!  I leaned down and kissed her firmly and gently and then said, “Feels nice to be taken advantage of, doesn’t it?” and grinned as I pulled away and sat back down next to her!

Gabby was still riding Megan like a bucking bronco! Megan was still moaning in pleasure and pain from having her pussy being beaten by Gabby’s! Megan’s breathing picked up and soon she too was moaning with pleasure, even with tears in her eyes from the pain! Finally, Gabby could sense that Megan was about to cum and slammed her pussy into Megan one more time and pressed them together on top of Megan’s clit as hard as she could causing Megan to scream out, “OH, MOTHERFUCKERSONOFABITCH!!!!!!!!!!!! OHMYGOD!!!!! I’M CUUUUMMMMMMMMIINNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!” as she tensed up, jerked and twerked her orgasm out and finished it with a few minutes of spasming a few smaller orgasms as Gabby just smiled down at her, knowing that the score was about even again!  Megan lay there panting and gasping for air like she’d just ran a foot race across town! Gabby, in her sneaky, devious way, slid up and straddled Megan’s face in a school girl pin. She looked down, straight into Megan’s eyes and said, “lick my winning pussy!” “FUCK YOU!” Megan spat up at her with Gabby’s legs squeezing her head, and Gabby’s sexy pussy resting on Megan’s chin.  Gabby Squeezed a bit, leaned back and squeezed Megan’s smaller breasts as she said, “You better eat it bitch! I’ll ruin you and you and your wife won’t have sex for 6 months!”

Knowing that Gabby would do it, Megan slowly blinked her eyes and forced a nod. Gabby lifted up a little bit and slid forward enough.  Megan began licking Gabby’s pussy very slowly at first, then picked up the pace just a little bit and in 30 seconds Gabby was on the verge of cumming again herself!  Another few seconds, and Gabby was cumming and moaning while she slightly squeezed Megan’s head between her thigh’s as she came hard, and forced Megan to lick her clean!  Gabby was caught up in her hi and relaxed completely as she sat on Megan’s face.  Megan, sensing the chance in her, used her hands and lifted her body and shoved Gabby forward suddenly and caused her to lunge into the wall, head first, knocking her down and dazing her pretty good!

Now that Bridgette and Lucie both found each other’s clits, they were working them over as viciously as they could! Both girls were moaning and screaming and squeaking as they were working each other as best they could!  Their clits were sliding past each other and grinding on each other as they would line them up and slice at each other! “ARRRGGHHHAAHAHHHHHH!!” Lucie screamed as Bridgette let out a “AAARRRRRNNNNNGGGHHHHH” of her own as their clits locked in a stalemate as they connected solidly! Being on top, Lucie was able to lift slightly up and line their clits up tip to tip as She and Bridgette looked lustfully, yet aggressively into each other’s eyes!  Lucie then lowered her clit down and each girl grunted and groaned with pleasure and finally, Bridgette’s clit gave way and bent to the side, allowing Lucie’s clit to slide past!  “YES!” Lucie exclaimed! “FUCK!” Bridgette said at the same time!   “Now, you’re mine! Your clit is weaker, you KNOW I will win now!” Lucie said as she and Bridgette were nose to nose as they spoke! “Fuck you bitch! It’s far from over! My clit didn’t bend to yours, it slipped off yours from you cumming so much!” Again, both girls started fucking each other again as Bridgette’s comment infuriated Lucie!
Alex and I jumped up and went over to Gabby to check on her with Megan right there.  We got her up and sat her against the wall. I grabbed a bottle of water and gave one to her and Megan.  I backed off when I realized I was still naked and let Alex handle it.  I guess I blushed a little as I looked at Megan and she gave me a little sideways smile as she looked me up and down.

Leanna and Kelsey were steadily going at it!  Kelsey was soaking wet and leaking pussy juice as fast as she could make it, but wasn’t cumming yet!  Leanna was in the same state as they had their pussies plastered together and squeezing their legs around each other as tight as they could, and still maintain contact!  Every now and then the other would wince just a bit as their nipples would bend to the other. Leanna was still trash talking Kelsey, “Look at my tit’s owning yours!  That’s what my pussy is doing to yours too! That’s why your so wet!” Kelsey replied with a smile as she was panting along with Leanna as she struggled. “Yeah, you’re hot and turning me on, but… own…owning me?  I don’t think so!  You’re far from doing that bitch!” “Aaaahhhhhh… sssssssssssssss” Leanna let out as Kelsey rubbed her pussy one particular direction! “mmmmmmmmmm… yeahhhhh…” Kelsey moaned as Leanna retaliated perfectly!

Kelsey and Leanna suddenly lunged their mouths for the other! They locked their lips as each girl drove their tongue into the other’s mouth again as they both immediately gagged just a bit when their tongues reached their limits in the other’s mouth!  They stayed together kissing for a minute until they mutually broke the kiss and gasped for air together!  Neither could breath very well since they were straining so hard against the other. They leaned back into each other, more slowly this time, and as they came together, they each stuck their tongues out and flicked them together and slid them against the other without touching lips. Each girl began moaning again from the total sensation each was giving the other! Their pussies were still soaking wet as they squished and pressed and ground against the other. Their nipples were hard as a rock again as they flicked against each other more and more.

Finally, Kelsey began to feel Leanna starting to shudder and squeeze and convulse her pussy and just like that, Leanna came hard!! She pulled away from Kelsey as she yelled out during her orgasm! “AAAWWWW OOHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSHHHHHHHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!  FUCK!!! FUCK!!!FUCK!!!FUCKK!!!!!!!!!”  as she came hard! Kelsey rode and continued to fuck Leanna’s pussy until her orgasm subsided and she literally, fell over backwards gasping for air! Kelsey then climbed on top of her and sat on her chest in a simple school girl pin, then slid sideways and lined her pussy up on top of one of Leanna’s tits with her nipple still hard! Kelsey then began fucking Leanna’s tit while Leanna moaned under her. She would ride hard and long and also would occasionally slide far enough back to for her clit to get flicked by Leanna’s nipple! That would cause her to gasp at that sensation and would flick her clit with it a few times and then continue to fuck her tit!

Bridgette and Lucie looked like they were locked in a death match that neither wanted to lose! (obviously) They were both pumping and sweating and squealing and moaning and grunting with and at each other as they were working themselves into a frenzy! Lucie screamed, “FUCKING CUM BITCH!!!! CUM FOR ME!!!” Bridgette screamed, “FUCK YOU BITCH!!! YOU CUM FOR… MEEEEEE!” as they continued to fuck each other senseless! Both girls continued to grunt and fuck each other with everything they had!

After about 10 minutes of fucking Leanna’s tit, Kelsey came nice and hard flooding Leanna’s chest with her cum as she came! “YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YES!! YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” All Leana could do was watch from her position. Finally, Kelsey slid forward and wrapped Leanna’s arms under her knees where they were of no use to her and slid her pussy into Leanna’s face and said, “Now…. YOU, get to lick me clean! Use that tongue of yours to make me cum!”   Leanna just glared up at her with major content in her eyes!  “If you know what’s good for you, you’ll start now Leanna!” Kelsey said. Begrudgingly, Leanna started licking and eating Kelsey’s pussy!  “OH GOD!!!! YOU are amazing at this!!!  OH MY GOD!!!!” Kelsey said!  “FUCK!!!! I haven’t been eaten this good, by a girl in a long time!”

Alex, from her position, and along with Gabby just watched in awe as Kelsey was in total control of Leanna!  Alex couldn’t believe it that it happened the way it did. I looked at Alex and just grinned. Alex saw me and glared at me, then smirked and flipped me off! I laughed! Of course, Gabby already knew how good Kelsey was (after first fight with Megan) and she was enjoying watching.

It was another 5 minutes before Kelsey screamed out another orgasm!  “OH, HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!” She exclaimed as she finished and climbed off Leanna’s face and fell to the floor beside her!  Leanna looked angry and embarrassed as I don’t think this happens to her very often. I had, by now, put my shorts back on. I grabbed another towel and slowly handed it to Leanna and asked if she wanted a hand to sit up.  She accepted, and I helped pull her up to a sitting position as she thanked me and began watching Lucie and Bridgette still going at it.  I helped Kelsey up and got a bottle of water for her and also for Leanna too.  Kelsey drank her bottle of water in 1 shot and then leaned over with a huge grin and gave me a kiss, which I gladly reciprocated!!!

Just as Kelsey and I were getting comfortable on the couch, it happened!   Both women were screaming “CUM FOR MEEEEEEE!!!!!” as the wanted to be the dominant girl!  But, unfortunately, typically, only 1 can win and 1 can lose!  So, someone was probably going to leave disappointed!  “OH!!!!!! FUUUUCCCKINNNNNGGGGG  GGGGGGGOODDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!” Both women yelled out in unison as they both screamed their orgasm simultaneously!!!  If one came before the other, no one… NO ONE could tell!  Both Bridgette and Lucie stopped pumping their pussies and clits and each arched back forcing their hot sex into each other with all their strength! Bridgette arched up so high that she lifted Lucie off the ground at least 18 inches!!! They screamed their orgasm and jerked and twerked for a solid 2 minutes straight! 

All of us sat with our mouths open just watching in amazement!  Megan squeaked out a “HHHHUUHHH!!!!” as she inhaled and covered her mouth with one hand! Gabby watched dumbfounded right next to Megan as she suddenly grabbed Megan’s hand as she initially reacted!  Alex, her mouth almost bounced off her knee when her jaw fell!  Kelsey let her jaw drop, yet licked her lips as it appeared she was hoping she’d be the one having THAT orgasm tonight! Me, well…  hahaha! I’m a guy! My cock was standing as straight up as a flagpole again, hidden only by the shorts I put back on while helping gabby. I did, however, reach over and slap my hand over Kelsey’s pussy and quickly fingered her to another orgasm!  When she finished, she looked at me and said, “OH, you’re So going to get it now!!” Yet, she had a huge grin on her face!

Bridgette finally collapsed underneath Lucie and it appeared that both women were out cold.  I moved quickly to check as Megan began to jump up to help, gabby pulled her back and said, “wait… just a second.”  Just as Megan jerked her hand free, Bridgette and Lucie stirred and Lucie rolled off to one side and lay flat on her back breathing so hard it looked like her chest was going to explode!  The same could be said for Bridgette too! Megan lunged over to Bridgette and took her head and set it on her lap as she sat an held her for a bit!  Alex and Leanna attended to Lucie while Kelsey grabbed some towels and water for everyone!

……After everyone calmed down and caught their breath, Kelsey stood up and said, “Well, it looks like we know who the better team is now… don’t we!” It was said as a statement, not a question.  Me, I just sat back and kept my mouth shut!  That caused a bit of a stir amongst everyone, especially Lucie, Leanna, and Gabby.  Gabby argued that she had actually beat Megan again, after waking up from the first major orgasm!  She argued that she’d definitely made Megan orgasm more than she did, and that she’d established dominance as she was sitting on Megan’s face!  The trip into the wall was the only reason she couldn’t immediately continue! Megan then countered with the fact that she had just made Gabby cum really hard and was about to finish the earlier job when she hit the wall.   

Leanna grudgingly admitted that Kelsey had beaten her, but only by a proverbial “short and curly”!  Kelsey didn’t argue, but just said, “Great! We agree that I won!”

Lucie and Bridgette definitely agreed that they tied!   Lucie and Kelsey agreed that with everything going on, that they tied…   Bridgette and Leanna… Well, Bridgette realized and admitted that Leanna barely got the best of her!   

Alex stepped up and said, “Look… You all fought harder than I’ve seen most girls fight! I think, overall, it’s a tie between the two teams! It sounds to me that each side won, lost, and tied the same amount!” She then looked at me and said, “Don’t you agree Michael?” I blushed as all eyes in the room turned to look at me!  “uh…  uhm…  It was definitely amazingly close!  But, yes… I agree with Alex.” I said.  Kelsey looked at me in a slightly pouted look.

Kelsey then stood up, still naked as a jay bird, looked at Alex and said, “You and I are going to have a talk, really soon!” Alex smiled and said, “Yeah, I think we are.” Everyone else kind dropped their heads and whispered, “oooooh…”

Everyone then helped clean up and get the living room adjusted back to normal again.  Then said their goodbyes and I walked them to the door, followed closely by Kelsey. Alex was the last to walk out. As she passed me, she reached over and grabbed my cock through my shorts and gave it a slight squeeze and a quick stroke.  Kelsey caught it out of the corner of her eye, stepped up to Alex, and said, “Woah bitch! Uh uhhh… You don’t get to do that to him anymore! I knew you’d try it during the fight, and I gave him permission to respond in kind, but not anymore!  You got that!?”

“What do you want to do about it? The mighty Kelsey want to challenge me for her man?” Alex chuckled as she asked the question.  Kelsey looked at me with a serious look on her face, then back to Alex and said, “YEAH, bitch! I do! I’ll show you why he won’t leave me for you!” “HA! We’ll see about that!” Alex retorted! “But,” she said, “We’re going to add something! I’ll fight you for him! If I win, I get him for the weekend! But, I’m bring my man with me, and he fights Michael! If Michael wins, I’ll suck his cock if front of everyone and I’m your slave for the weekend, If Michael loses, you are going to suck my man’s cock, in front of everyone, and you’re mine for the weekend! OH, and those are the stakes, no matter which of US wins!” Alex smirked at that last comment. Kelsey looked at me with a slightly nervous look on her face, then turned to Alex and said, “We’ll talk more after he and I discuss a few things! I will fight you all day long, but I never intended for him to be included! He and I need to discuss a few things first!”

Alex smirked and said, “FINE… if you’re not sure your man can handle mine…” as she turned and walked off. I looked quizzically at Kelsey and said, “You sure do know how to make friends!” She started laughing and we closed the door and went to our room!  Bridgette and Megan were already snuggled into their room for the night!  Kelsey took me into the room and wore me out!!

*** Note from Author ***
I hope everyone likes this!  It was extremely tough for me to write as I'm not the greatest of planners or writers.  Again, THANK YOU to all who help inspire this!

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
Re: Kelsey and friends: Fight of Friends Pt 3
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 06:49:15 PM »
 Simply amazing job babe! I have no doubt that everyone reading this has had multiple orgasms! Thank you for doing this for all of us!

Offline Michael James

• God Member
Re: Kelsey and friends: Fight of Friends Pt 3
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 09:58:26 PM »
Simply amazing job babe! I have no doubt that everyone reading this has had multiple orgasms! Thank you for doing this for all of us!

Thank YOU.   I hope they get some good entertainment....   ;-)