News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My gf got screwed

• 2 Replies

Offline Cat fight freak

My gf got screwed
« on: October 31, 2018, 08:50:49 PM »
Hi guys can anyone write this 3 part story for me. I am from india (26,male). Me, sameer (25, m) and santhi (26,female) have been besties and inseperable from frnds from kinder garten..post teenage, sameer decided take his friendship with shanti into next level and hence proposed her. She accepted and I m their mutual best friend. When I m 24, I came across a  new friend named bhanu who is 4 yrs youngrr to me n santhi.our friendship recently became love and I proposed her and she accepted. Same er and shanti are married. We are yet to get married.
I earlier made constant effort to make bhanu mingle in our gang . luckily sameer n shanti used spcl preference to  bhanu  because she is my girl and bhanu got attatched with them too . she used to prefer roaming with my gang more than her earlier gang. I always had in my mind to see a cat fight between shanti and bhanu. But I don't want to disturb the close bond they are sharing .so I thought I might make them cat fight under the garb of alcohol as they won't take it seriously the next day.

Part 1 incident
We 4 went on a tour to a hill station. there resorts are fully occupied and we cudnt get two couple rooms. We got one couple room and two single person rooms instead..4 of us had alcohol sitting in that couple room. then bhanu requested shanti '"as u n sameer are married, u both are staying nights together daily. But for both of us we aren't married and these tours are only chances of night stay together. So plz give us the couple room and u both take those single rooms." When shanti is in verge of saying yes I wanted my intervened and suggested them to have a cat fight and decide who will take over the couple room. They both started fighting in full clothing and ended up in bra and panties. My gf got screwed up by shanti. almost she slapped every part of my baby s body. Me n sameer got boners. She squeezed bhanu's boobs , spanked ass etc. After shanti s victory I asked her to consider bhanu 's request. She said she will give us couple room on a condition that bhanu will lick her armpits . bhanu licked nd cried and we got our couple room. Surprisingly, they were same besties from next day.

Part2.
This on another such tour on eve of my birthday. We both couples got two couple rooms..at 11pm, one hour before the expected cake cutting event I told my fantasy to shanti secretly. then shanti announced to us four that. At midnyt 12, she will be the first person to receive cake from me , feed me, hug me and kiss me too. Bhanu intervened and asked "u have been doing this for his birthday since years . why  don't u leave it to me this year?" I suggested cat fight and same result repeated. My girl lost in a one sided match. I suggested shanti to allow bhanu to do those things which she wanted to. Shanti accepted on a condition that bhanu will have a tattoo on some unexposed portion of her body (ununexposed so as to not make it a public embarrassment) which reads shanti's bitch. bhanu accepted and fed me the first cake slice.they were bes ties again from next day thank fully.

Part3
This didnt happen so far but will happen soon because recently in my residential area self defense classes for women were held and they were trained. Both bhanu and shanti attended and took training. They decided to have a match on sometime the next month before me n sameer to assess how well they learned at self defense classes.

Offline Cf_Jam

• God Member
  • A young Indian having fantasy of catfights
Re: My gf got screwed
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 07:03:15 PM »
Exciting.. Bitches in fight and friends in life.. dat too Indians.. i have to witness such things

Offline Cat fight freak

Re: My gf got screwed
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 09:45:46 PM »
Exciting.. Bitches in fight and friends in life.. dat too Indians.. i have to witness such things
Yes, jamjatin. Xcept for that tattoo agreement wasn't honoured later on everything else was real.
Part4
Sameer told me that he wants to see his girl beaten up but my girl isn't a match for her at all. He is bored seeing her winning . at the same time, he don't want to involve outsiders as it is a part of fun and santhi will do such things with those whom she has sufficient intimacy. So he asked me to have a fight with her when proper chance comes as I m very much close to her from childhood and she doesnt feel shy with me.. I agreed. 4 of us met at their house on Sunday like a casual get together. Santhi made some snacks and served us. A funny conversation started.
She asked "how's the taste?"
I replied "similar to u". (Sarcastically)
She : means good or bad
Me : u think it is good even after I compared it to u.
She : I taste very good right????
Me : i don't think so
She : ask bhanu, this bitch licked my armpits and reviewed i m delicious.
Me : she lied to u in fear of getting some more beating ????but she told me that u stink like hell.
She : ,???????? i sudnt have undoed my breast smother on her. She wouldn't have been alive to speak this. But I love this girl very much, so spared her. (Kissing bhanu) she is my bestie cum bitch. I wouldn't have let u go if u r in her place ????
Me : hahaha, do u really think u can win over me if we fight.. Let's fight and have have some fun. In our childhood, we have beaten each other very brutally..Why don't we reminisce that for a while.

And then it began. She is much more stronger than i imagined but somehow i have given her nicely. We both fought with only inners on our bodies. I spanked her ass innumerable times and squeezed her b. Her face became red. By end of the fight, my blows are too much for her and later my girl had to accompany her for having a bath. After we got freshedup, she is still in pain and in tears because of pain.. i hugged her and consoled her. I literally made sameer's day .