News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

European Doll Breaker Blond vs. USA's Python Legs

• 2 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
European Doll Breaker Blond vs. USA's Python Legs
« on: November 01, 2018, 01:03:58 PM »
Who will break Who

I just had my rematch fight with a rising European fighter named Sanja.  she is 5'6", 124 lbs., sports  36C's, and is 19 yrs. old.  I am the same height, my weight tends to be about 10 pounds more than her, my average sized 36B's are very firm, and I will be 25 in December.  We both have strong toned legs.  The only major contrast is that she is a (fake) blond (check her eyebrows) white girl, and I am a black woman with an athletic build. 

She is quickly developing a reputation as a "Doll Breaker", and I needed to see what the fuss was about.  We had our initial match on October 2nd, and our rematch was October 30th.  In BOTH matches one of us completely dominated!  You will have to read them to find out who.  This post contains BOTH matches.  But again let me warn you;  These matches were BOTH NUDE!  And the limitations of each were minimal, so strong language, sex, and graphic violence are all prominent.  READ FURTHER AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION!   

By the way, Both matches were NUDE!

Rules fight #1 (no kicking or punching)

October 2, 2018  2:20 PM
dollbreaker: Finishing my make up in front of the tall dressing mirror . . . refreshing my crimson red lip stick and black massacre on my eye lashes . . . and pouring my expensive perfume all around my naked body including my crotch and ass cheeks . . . wearing black high heel leather stilettos, only . . my firm young 36C's are on exhibition . . . my crotch all shaven . . . feeling a bit nervous because of this strong black slut!  She has been touching my nerves since we met!  She has been over confident . . too cocky . . and always threatening me that she will break me . . but NOT ON THESE WRESTLING MATS.  Somebody knocks on the door.. "It's your turn Sanja!"..... " OK! ... i am ready!"  Slowly I make my way down the long narrow corridor on my black high heels ... under dim light..my heart pounding like crazy on my left side..and butterflies in my tummy..noticing the crazy crowd when doors opened. 
Taking my black, high heel stilettos off and placing crimson red painted toes on the white mats... it was my first time in  " Ultimate Surrender arena...."... tossing my long and loose blonde hair backwards and letting my expensive perfume spread all around the mats like a wild cat... standing on my size 6US bare soles on the mats and waving to the crowd... making my way towards the center of the mats and awaiting my rival .. my eyes locked on the other door... stretching my neck..and legs.... can't wait to teach this overconfident slut a nice lesson! 

Simone: I am summoned from my dressing room.  I am completely naked, including my bare feet.  I walk down the narrow aisle to the padded floor area that is quite large.  I stare over at you.  You are very fit and toned; a definite hard body!  But I also am well toned and fit.  You talk too much!  I need to shut you up as soon as I am able.  My hair is in a ponytail and my face shows no emotion whatsoever.  I walk up to you, very close and I am already slightly crouched and on high alert.  "Let's DO this, BITCH!" I say dryly and extend my claws and lower my center of gravity.  "Come at me SON-JA and see what happens!"  I start to slowly circle you. 

dollbreaker: Eyeing you from toes to ponytail with a bitchy smile on my face..my eyes scanning every inch of your supple black body.. then my eyes lock on yours again . . hands out, knees bent...tossing my long and loose blonde hair backwards and i start to circle with you...trying to act very confident..but cautious...."It will be fun to make you my slut, Simone".. I whisper..and suddenly step forward to slap at your hands..testing your reflexes and then stepping back..trying to understand what you are capable of. 

Simone: I have lost my two prior matches against teens after basically being undefeated against them.  I was too cocky and made early mistakes that allowed them both to start fast and then dominate me.  Both having their way with me at their will!  That will NOT happen this evening.  So I quickly slap your extended hand, and then I wait for a counter move that never happens.  Instead you step  back. 
(What THE FUCK?!) 
You seem to be pretty cagey about your opening moves.  I want badly to punch or kick you, but on my honor I said I would not.  But there was nothing said about faking it.  I take a calculated half step forward on my left foot and pretend to kick at your crotch with my right.  I am hoping that you bend forward a bit and move your hips back to avoid the phantom kick.  Then if you do, I will slap you as hard as I can with my open right hand. 

dollbreaker: Suddenly you fake, like you are going to kick my crotch .. since there is no ref, i was worried about this and try to block it with my hands and my upper body bends forward instinctively... "SLAAP! " your slap to my cheek echoes through the room, then suddenly you send my hair flying as i find myself staggering on my bare soles..  i was not expecting this... this slut is quite devilish...shaking my head and as soon as i regain my balance stepping towards your left i lean down to try and hook both arms under your left leg .. trying to hug it..and pull upwards. 

Simone:  You lean down to grab for my left leg.  I grab you by your long flowing blond hair (you should have really put it up for a fight with me) and then I step back quickly.  I then spin you counter-clockwise by yanking you by your hair.  And then move right, attempting to wrap my left arm under your belly and get my body behind yours to try and then slip my right hand under your right armpit.  Hopefully I can then grab your firm right breast with my right claw! 

dollbreaker: "UNGH!"  you grab my hair when i hug your left leg with my arms..trying to lift your sexy bare soles off from mats to make you lose your balance, but you grab my blonde hair and pull it!  .. "AAIIEE!"  Suddenly I scream! .. you step behind me and your hand slides under my armpit grabbing my left tit! .. but i keep myself bent over . . smashing my shapely rounded bare ass cheeks into your abs! . . I reach between my legs..trying to grab your ankles and pull them forward to make you fall down. 

Simone: I smile like the Grinch as I manage to get behind you and both claws reach for and dig into your breasts.  You stay bent over, so I am leaning over your back now and change my grip from clawing to nipple pinching!  Your arms go between your legs and you grab for my ankles, but in the position we are in now, neither of us have a lot of leverage.  I am locked in this position now, trying to keep my feet apart as much as I can so you can't trip me.  My thumbs and index fingers tighten on your nipples as I begin to twist them! 
"How does that feel, white BITCH?!?" 

dollbreaker: "UNGHHH!.. I moan!  you jumped on my back suddenly..and grab my bare tits .. your sharp nails digging into my flesh hurts my semi erect nipples! .. "AAIIEEE!"  Screaming.. and trying to pull your feet under you, but it's hard to take you down...suddenly changing tactics and i try to raise my upper body, then suddenly shoot both hands backwards for your brunette hair..then trying to sink my nails into your scalp and I lean forward again to toss you over me .. if i can grab your hair..my tits throbbing; i am in agony! .. trying to resist the pain!  .. "AAAARGHH..WHORE!!!" 

Simone: I now lean to one side and put my lips to your ear; "NOW I am going to rip your nipples off, you white cxnt!"  Then suddenly you change tactics and release my ankles.  You ignore my death grip on your now aching nipples and grab me by my ponytail.  You yank on my hair violently!  "LET GO OF MY HAIR, YOU BITCH!"  Black women hate when you touch their hair.  Your yanking on my ponytail jerks my head around, but you just don't have the leverage to toss me over your head.  I spread my legs and drop my ass to lower my center of gravity.  You are hurting me, but I know that your nipples have to be throbbing by now! 

dollbreaker: "AAAIEE!"  Holding your hair but your sharp nails sink into my sensitive tits..."AAIIEE!" screaming . . but if i release you now it may change the match ... holding your thick brunette hair... and you keep working my poor aching tits!.. MOANS .. suddenly letting my body drop on my knees in front of you and then lean down, trying to flip your naked body over me, by your hair .. "GET OFF ME:...AARGHH SLUT!!"

Simone: Suddenly you drop to your knees, and that weight shift, coupled with your hair pulling, makes me lose my footing.  My left hand maintains its vice-like hold on your nipple, but my right hand loses its grip.  I use it like a bronco buster would to keep his balance by throwing it backwards to counter the weight shift.  My weight comes back down on your back, but my right hand drops to your right hip. 
Thinking and moving fast, my right hand darts around your hip as I grab your pussy.  I plunge my index and middle fingers up inside of you while my thumb finds your engorged clit and I then squeeze all three fingers together!  "I OWN YOUR WHITE ASS NOW FUCKING cxnt!" 

dollbreaker: (unghh!)  you are staying on top of me while destroying my poor tit and pussy!  "AAIIEEE!"; my scream echoes through the room .. your upper body drops on my back and I lose my grip in your hair..trying to grab your left wrist and trying to pull your hand away from my poor hurt tit .. .but at the same time your other hand sliding between my legs and finds my wet cxnt!  ... "AAARGH!" feeling your fingers sliding into my already wet pussy easily then thumb finds my clit ... "AARGH NOOOOO!" MOANS .. my face pressed on the mats.. My ass is in the air..trying to cover my tits in panic ... "AARGH, PLEASE, NOOO!!" .. MOANS. 

Simone: As you go down to a three point stance, due to my weight coming down on you, you decide to use your now only free hand to remove my left nipple pinch!  The skin is now purple around your areola, and your nipple is crusty from the trauma of me pinching, twisting, and finally yanking on it!  But my right hand is now unencumbered as I start digging with my index and middle finger nails into your vagina!  My thumb is pressed down as hard as I am able on your now fully engorged clit and I also rake it back and forth!  "YOU KNOW YOU ARE FINISHED, . . . LITTLE WHITE BITCH!"  I sneer and laugh.  "GIVE UP NOW AND SAVE YOURSELF PERMANENT DAMAGE!  . . . ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS EAT MY SWEATY, . . . WET, . . . BLACK, . . . PUSSY!  . . . . . Until I CUM ALL over your FACE!" 

dollbreaker: "AAAARGH!" I finally manage to pull your hand off my tit...but there are red marks all around my nipple and purple finger prints after you used my tit badly.. MOANS.. and your other hand started to sink into my pussy walls .. "AAIIEE!"  Screaming; my face turning red.. MOANS... placing both my hands on mat ..my bare tits dangling down .. screaming in pain.. trying to crawl forward in panic!  .... The pain in my pussy is unbearable! ... "AAIIEE!"  Screaming and trying to crawl forward in agonizing pain .. and panic!!! 

Simone: I release your pussy and stand up behind you.  Then I grab your long blond hair and yank you so that I pull you into a seated position, on the mat.  I quickly step around you so that my sweaty pussy is directly aligned with your face, and then I wrap my legs around your head, jamming my crotch tightly to your face in a head scissors!  I keep my hands free to ward off your hands and try to capture them as I squeeze my legs as tightly as I am able.  "SUBMIT WHITE WHORE!"  (My ass seals your mouth and my labia seals off your nose.  You can't breathe.) 

dollbreaker: trying to crawl away in panic but you grab my long blonde hair and jerk my head backwards harshly .. "AARGHH!" ... My neck wrenches backward and the force takes me backwards onto my ass ... MOANS ... My pussy still hurting and leaving my wetness on the mats as you drag me backwards by my hair ... Before i can fight back your pussy smashes into my face and seals my nose and mouth!  .. Your bare wet black pussy captures my face!  "SMMFF!" .. slapping at your hands ... then my hands going lower to your ankles ... My bare feet kicking and sliding on mats .. feeling humiliated!  That black bitch has got me in a tight humiliating standing scissors .. "SMMFFF!":. MOANS! .. trying to breathe ... keeping my hands low ... trying to pull your ankles .. and YOU, trying to jerk my head off ... "SMF..NOOO!" 

Simone: You attempt to trip me by pulling on my ankles.  I am unable to reach your hands there.  But luckily you are weakened from my working you over early and often in the match.  Your air supply, AND the ability to talk are now shut off.  I look at your fit, toned body struggle to catch your breath; limbs flailing wildly!  It is always satisfying to put an impudent teen in line.  "I know that you can't talk now, . . . OR BREATHE!  So if you want to surrender to me and lick my black pussy, just tap on my thighs."  I squeeze as hard as I can.  I must finish you now! 

dollbreaker: "SMMFF!" .. you cutting my breathing with your rock hard strong shapely ebony legs and ass ... and your juicy pussy!  SMMMFF! ... i am not able to see anything .. but my hands found your ankles by sliding palms down from your strong legs.. "SMMFF!" .. i  try to let my body fall backwards and press my back on the mats ... if i can … raising my long strong legs in the air to wrap them around your torso behind you ... "SMMFFF.. GE .. GET OFF!" 

Simone: I am careful to stay standing.  You continue to struggle to your last breath.  Sweat now covers both our bodies as my thigh muscles strain to keep squeezing your face into my crotch!  My thighs muscles rippling!  I start to tire.  All I can hear is your muffled voice as I wait for you to either tap my thigh or pass out.  "Goodnight; White BITCH!" 

dollbreaker: My face turning red .. feeling weak .. a lot .. struggling to escape, but you've got me in a very humiliating way; between your legs!  Lack of oxygen weakening me .. a lot .. i slap at your legs ... protesting ... my body can go limp any second.

Simone: Feeling your leg tap, I sigh as I finally release the pressure on your head.  You fall back and your head bounces on the mat as you gasp in a breath of fresh air!  I smile as I have finally broken my streak of losing to teenagers.  You look sexy as you lie there, defeated by my black ass, literally!  LOL  I kneel down, face-sitting you, and push my black pussy against your mouth, AGAIN!    "OK; Sanja.  Just eat me until I cum in your face, and this is over.  LICK IT!  AND LICK IT REAL GOOD, OR THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!"

dollbreaker: my body collapsing down on the mat naked ... MOANS .. then your well rounded ass cheeks drop onto my face .. your pussy marking my face with juices and spoiling my makeup .. face all red ... trying to catch my breath but you sit on my face, holding me down .. my feet kicking on mats ... I start to lick your cxnt; feeling helpless .. my tongue sliding in and out of your sweaty, wet, PUSSY!  "SMMFF!" 

Simone: As you start using your tongue and mouth on my nether region, I get very aroused.  You are a very sexy beautiful woman, and now you are my BITCH!  I start humping your face and moaning!    Soon my moans turn to cries and finally, to screams!  Eventually I tense up rigidly!  "OH GAWD!  . . . CUMMMING!"  My body gyrates wildly!  Then it goes completely stiff, as I achieve orgasm and my honey sweet cum splooges everywhere!  "FFFFUUCKKKK!" 

dollbreaker:  "AARGH!", your juices run all around my face..and mix with my tears .. feeling so humiliated .. you destroyed me on wrestling mat!  Lying under you .. naked and humiliated ... trying to breathe ... my body completely at your mercy. 

Simone: After a long intense orgasm I fall to the mats, exhausted and completely spent.  I lean over and press my lips to yours.  My lips purse and relax as I taste my honey sweet cum on you.  Then I tweak your nipples and rise, making you shudder in pain!  "LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT YOUR REMATCH!"  Then I smile, and turn walk away!  Your eyes follow my ass as it shifts from side to side as I leave! 
-The End-

I had an excellent time and I hope you also enjoyed it.
dollbreaker: thank you : hot match! 

REMATCH:  Rules fight #2 (no kicking)

October 30, 2018  10:58 AM
Simone: I am really excited about my rematch with you!  I handled you fairly easily in our first match, but you did have your moments!  AND you are well toned with very strong thighs, just like me!  I know the Hells Angels from previous matches I have had in their facilities.  I am very used to winning in the cage.  In fact I have NEVER been defeated! 
They see me as the defending champion.  Your name is announced and you will be the first to enter the cage.  There is a decent crowd of Angels present.  They usually all come out to see me!  I have a reputation for being merciless with my opponents!  It is now time for you to walk down aisle first and enter the cage. 

dollbreaker: they are calling my name... all naked..tossing my long and loose blonde hair backwards...young and firm 36Cs are in exhibition...taking my thong as well before getting out of the locker room and revealing my shaven pussy...and firm ass cheeks... wearing only black leather high heel stilettos...there is light make up on my face...nails and toes are painted in crimson red color matching my crimson red lip stick and black mascara on my eyes..feeling a bit nervous because of our first match but i am here to break this slut and humiliate her badly.... taking my shoes off and placing size 6 US bare soles on mats...entering the cage...waving to crowd....then they announce your name.. I turn towards the door to watch you enter. 

Simone: "AND NOW OUR DEFENDING CHAMPION, SIMONE, . . . THE PYTHON!!!"  The crowd goes into a frenzy as I walk down the aisle, shifting my hips seductively!  All eyes seem to be on ME!  I wave to the crowd as I eventually get to the cage, where I bend over and drop my white mini robe and, giving the people behind me a spectacular view of my fine and shapely ass!  I then step inside the cage and the door is slammed shut and locked behind me.  "ARE YOU READY FOR ME WHITE cxnt?"  I ask you challengingly!  My entire body is tingling and it is shiny, because I put on some oil.  I am naked and ready with my hair in a ponytail.  You look REALLY SEXY this evening and I start breathing deeply as I get in a ready position.  The Countdown begins over the loudspeaker;  "5 . . . 4 . . . 3 . . . 2  . . . 1 . . . LADIES, . . . .FIGHT!" 

dollbreaker: watching you enter the cage..there is a bitchy smile on my face.. watching you stepping in..your body shining giving you a golden tint..my eyes locked on you, hands on hips..looking quite confident .. noticed your fit body again.. "This time you will be my slut..Simone!"... hands out; knees bent.. I slowly walk to the centre..we both look for an opening..  I lunge forward and slap at your hands to test your reflexes..then step back....looking confident...deliberate this time. 

Simone: Our bodies are very similar, except for two things.  Your breasts are larger and fuller.  Our skin tones starkly contrast; cinnamon and alabaster.  I am extremely confident and don't advance towards you.  Instead I wait near the cage wall, where I plan to trap you against it!  So you come over to me.  When you get there you are cautious; weary.  You slap at my claws, testing me.  I try to grab your hands as you do that. 

dollbreaker: I notice that you are waiting for me near the front door... my eyes locked on yours..suddenly stepping forward and my hands fake like going for your hair and trying to make you lift your hands but instead you lean down..  I lunge forward and try to spear my left shoulder into your abs... planning to force you against the cage door. 

Simone: We both have exactly the same idea.  When you reach up, I bend at the waist and we hit our heads against each other.  I then straighten up, holding my head and when I step back, my back is against the cage wall. 

dollbreaker: AAARGH!  Suddenly you lean down as well and we hit heads.. MOANS.. Shaking my head.. I stagger backwards till i find my balance... "YOU BITCH!".. My right hand rubbing my head.... but noticed you hit your back on the cage wall..and a bitchy smile appears on my face...stepping forward and sending a hard slap on your face with my right hand..." not this time whore!...not this time!".......and other hand trying to grab you throat and press your upper body on the cage wall. 

Simone: I am slightly off balance when I hit the wall, and you recover first!  Your right hand comes open fist, HARD and FAST and you stepped into it also, turning my head violently to my right and I see starts for a couple of seconds!  "OWWWWW!"  Your left hand then closes on my throat and you smack my head hard against the steel cage!  I am stunned by unfortunate circumstance and I reactively reach out for those gorgeous C cup breasts!  With my face fully turned away from you I blindly reach with my talons out, trying to dig my nails as deeply into your breasts as I can.  As a tear rolls down my cheek, I lift my left knee, aiming between your legs!  FUCKING WHITE cxnt!"  I am stunned! 

dollbreaker: "WHORE!"  Pressing your face on the cage wall and keeping you looking away from me..but your hands finds my tits instinctively..  "AIIIEEE!"  Screaming.... sending another slap towards the temple of your head... and trying to get closer to smash my bigger tits to yours.... If i close the space between us you cannot keep holding my tits but; "UNGHHH!...AAAGAHR!" You knee smashes into my bare cxnt.. MOANS..my whole body spasms in pain..legs crossed... trying to pull your hair and make you look down...trying to force you head down and forward to earn time!...."cxnt!" 

Simone:  I am desperate, as I attempt to fight back against your effective opening attack.  I feel my nails find their mark as they dig into your supple flesh!  Then a desperate knee also finds its target!  As I hear you cry out I have an orgasm.  I NEVER thought that both my desperate measures would pay off.  You yank my head downward by my hair!  My nails are jerked free, but they leave large red marks in your perfect breasts!  I put my hands, palms down in front of my face, fearing and defending that you will lift your knee to my face!  "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU; WHORE!" 
Simone: (INTENSE!  SO WET!) 

dollbreaker: "WHORE!"  Pulling your head down and forward...you lean forward and placing your hands in front of your face... wrapping your long thick brunette hair around my wrist and holding it tight..bending my knee..sliding my head under your tummy and placing your black shiny body across my shoulder...other hand sliding between your legs... sliding 2 fingers into your anus and hooking deep in your ass hole... started to squat and raise my knees..lifting your naked body across my shoulders...and fingers penetrating your ass hole deep and wide now.." YOU ARE MY SLUT!".....I GRIN.. 

Simone: I want badly to break off the fight and just ravish you!  Your intensity has made me really horny!  BUT  I also want to dominate you and force your face into my pussy again so that I can again FUCK YOUR FACE!  It is THE ultimate humiliation!  Then SUDDENLY you do the completely unexpected!  You really want this one!  My body now is on top of yours, and then you grab me like a bowling ball!  I scream loudly as your index and middle fingers BOTH penetrate my ass hole!  Your thumb presses HARD onto my clit!  "OH DEAR GAWD!  . . . . FUCKING cxnt!  . . . . YOU ARE KILLING ME BITCH!"  My hands reach around your body and my right hand reaches desperately for your pussy!  (trying to penetrate your pussy)  I am in AGONY! 
Simone
: (I am in trouble now!  I think I'm gonna cum!) 

dollbreaker:  mmm yesss..carrying your naked body to the middle of the mats in a very desperate situation... my middle finger and pointing finger in your anus..and hooking my thumb into your wet pussy..deep...holding like an iron claw and my 3 fingers connecting inside you!!....my other hand starts wrapping your pony tail around your neck!!...... " This will be fun soon whore!"....smirks...I start to fuck your holes...but giving you pain with my sharp nails. 

Simone: (I assume that I did not get your pussy)  "ARRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!"  I am in tremendous pain as you ream me and smash my clit!  I now start throwing punches anywhere I can reach on you! 

dollbreaker: "AAARGH!"  You suddenly turn crazy..your hand was trying to reach for my pussy but when i started to wrap your hair around your neck..you suddenly started to punch my torso...AARGH..my body shaken..suddenly turning around and trying to toss you down on mats on your head.. " That's why i wanted to wrestle whore...your punched destroying my fun!"...giggles.

Simone: I land on the cage floor, finally free from your "Bowling Ball" hold!  I tuck my head as my shoulders hit the floor first and my back and legs follow, with a loud thud!  My neck feels like it may be sprained and all I can do is lie there on my back, like a turtle.  I get my feet flat on the ground and painfully raise my torso so that I can see what's coming next.   (I am in a crab position)

dollbreaker: MMMMM tossing my long and loose blonde hair backwards and letting expensive perfume smell spread around the room...  I notice you are trying to stand up.... i was pretty confident after what i did to you... when your stand up grapping your tits and making sure my nails sinks into your flesh...trying to get closer and pull them up to get you up on your toes again..."Come here slut...I will break you tonight!"... I shout!

Simone: As you come at me, I can see your well defined leg muscles.  My heart races, as I watch your sexy body move!  In my condition now, I will be pretty easy game for you.  My body is racked with pain!  I am now pretty sure that I will be eating at the Y tonight!  When you reach me you grab me by my fully engorged 1" long nipples and violently lift me up to my feet by them!  "AHHHHHHH!  . . . . . OH SHIT!"  The initial pain is erotic, but when you yank me to my feet, pain radiates through my entire body!  You now hold me up by my nipples!  I look into your pretty face, dreading what you will do next!  My hands reach for you arms and I try to claw at them! 
Simone
: (The Hells Angels go berserk!  They have NEVER been so turned on in their lives as they are watching you destroy me!  They have NEVER watched me lose before!) 

dollbreaker: MMMM! suddenly stepping aside I swing your body towards the wall of the cage by your nipples!  "You will regret challenging me again whore!".... my nails sinking into your tits and squeezing as hard as i can before your tits slide out of my reach to maximize the pain..... noticed you are not in a good shape. 

Simone: Tears now run down my cheeks as you swing me around 180 degrees while pinching my nipples tightly!  The momentum of your movement makes my nipples squeeze out of your claws with the maximum amount of pain as I fly backwards into the cage wall with a loud CLANK!  My gaze is focused on you, cum is now dripping down my pussy as my back starts sliding down the wall!  I can't help but be enamored by your power and beauty as you smile derisively, my ass hitting the floor and my chin drops to my chest!  I am now barely conscious! 

dollbreaker: "MMMM! yeyas"..your back hits on the chain link wall..and slides down it..my nails left deep red marks on your dark skin... walking to you slowly..you are barely conscious... grapping your both legs and hooking my arms under them..pulling your legs up so your upper body is almost upside down...then twisting your legs and flipping you onto your tits! 

Simone: (CROWD:  FIN-ISH HER!  FIN-ISH HER!  FIN-ISH HER!)
Simone: As I fall onto my onto my throbbing tits, I cry out long and loud in anguish!  "NO MORE!  . . . . . YOU WIN, BITCH!"  I am finished.   

dollbreaker:  "MMMM!" sliding my ass backwards..and bending your legs over your spine..your bare soles towards your head..." MMMM cunny..... tell us whose slut you are..NOW!".. 

Simone: I am silent.  Stunned and barely conscious. 

dollbreaker:  Releasing your feet..and standing up...  raising my arms and looking around..placing my right bare sole on your face... forcing toes towards your lips... " suck now bitch..and admit whose black slut you are!"... 

Simone: I turn my head away from your feet.  "I WILL NEVER DO THAT!" 

dollbreaker:  "Oh..that's NOT what i wanted to hear!!"..smmmm..graps your hair..... start to pull you up on your feet by your nipples. harshly!.." You either do it...or i will break you right now..right here!!".. 

Simone: I lean forward into you, my arms go around your hips and slowly rub down your firm, shapely ass!  My head leans forward and I rest it on your shoulder.  "no" I whisper near your ear. 

dollbreaker: you are done Simone..now post it in your own profile ;)
I will make you my slut totally next time... i hope you had fun ;)

Simone: I fall to my knees as I watch you raise your hands in the air, enjoying your overwhelming victory!  This harsh beating has made me ashamed that I could let anyone beat me so severely.  I vow here and now that NO woman will ever beat me THIS badly again!  I limp to my dressing room and go home to lick my wounds!  (oh yea, and update my profile page) 

-The End-
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline speed

• God Member
Re: European Doll Breaker Blond vs. USA's Python Legs
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2018, 02:10:16 PM »
Next rematch should be "loser gets fucked" match.. Love to see u pounding that beaten blonds pussy!!! Speed

Offline Brunette Power

Re: European Doll Breaker Blond vs. USA's Python Legs
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 01:40:02 PM »
Great fights!
All blondes are trash!