News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

A Cousin Catfight

• 7 Replies

Offline Alluring_Ann

A Cousin Catfight
« on: November 05, 2018, 12:32:20 AM »
Sharon and me hate each others guts ... Sharon is jealous of me. Our male and female cousins and friends know we hate each other and have put a pot of money up ... It's $200.00 dollars. They are having us fight at some abandoned motel ... Who wins and gets the $200.00? There are no rules and we will fight until the other says it is over ... I want to jam my foot into her big mouth and she wants to fuck my face up ... Who wins?

You are dead meat bitch!

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
Re: A Cousin Catfight
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 02:03:22 AM »
I win as I beat the shit out of Sharon and make the bitch kiss my feet.

I am hotter than Sharon

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 04:03:25 PM »
The ugly bitch and me ...
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline LeighBBW

• I love a good cyber catfight !
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 01:50:18 PM »
Sharon kicks your ass and plants her ass on your beaten bloody face.
" get over it bitch "

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 06:20:22 PM »
The room smells and the mattress is disgusting ... Sharon probably picked this place out ... Fits her ... She is running her fat mouth as we kick off our shoes ... She is calling me a slut cause I am wearing leopard ... Robbie a 2nd cuz who I have fooled around with announces the fight  ...  No Rules and it's over when the winner says it's over and the winner gets $200.00 bucks ... I'd kick Sharon's ass fer free the $200 bucks is a plus ... We climb on the mattress's ... She has a couple inches and weight on me and is younger  ... I am gonna fuck you up Ann she snarls ... Fuck you you WHITE TRASH BITCH I snap back ... It's on we are swinging and pulling hair ... some cheering fer her and some cheering fer me ... We are both landing blows but the bitch is really pulling my hair ... She is winning the hair pulling ...
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2018, 03:07:36 PM »
We've rolled  off the stinky bed and I have fallen on top of my sweaty fat cousin ... she has my hair and her hand in my face ... I am trying to straddle her so I can slam my butt down on her fat gut and hit her with slaps and punches ... fuckin bitch keeps calling me a whore ... she thought she was gonna kick my ass with ease but it ain't happening ...

AA ...
You are dead meat bitch!

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 08:42:30 PM »
I put my money on Sharon.

T
Cheers!

Offline Alluring_Ann

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2018, 02:53:14 PM »
I lift my butt up and slam it down on Fattie fat gut ... I do it again and again. She is groaning and sweating like a pig ... I am able to pin her fat arms and punch away at her ugly face ... Her nose is bleeding bad ... I grab her sweaty hair and pull her face down on the stinky bed and start to smother the white trash POS ... YAY I WON AND I COLLECT MY 200 DOLLARS!!
You are dead meat bitch!