News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Teen boxing tournament semifinals

• 11 Replies

Offline Bad Man

• God Member
Teen boxing tournament semifinals
« on: November 05, 2018, 11:02:49 AM »
Lucia 20yo 5'7 125 lbs vs Valery 20yo 5'9 135 lbs
 teen 19yo 5'7 130lbs vs  Kat 19yo 6'0 130lbs
I am a 40 year old man who loves every type of female combat, I would like to have cyberfight with women of any age, I am 6'1 250 lbs, i like boxe nhb i like brutal match

Offline luciafight

Re: Teen boxing tournament semifinals
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 01:54:21 PM »
after two easy victories, finally a difficult opponent, she is taller heavier than me, with her tits bigger than mine, but I'm not scared and I'm sure to beat her.
At the gong I immediately attack the seu big boobs with a series of two-handed jabs

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 01:59:46 PM »
after two easy victories, finally a difficult opponent, she is taller heavier than me, with her tits bigger than mine, but I'm not scared and I'm sure to beat her.
At the gong I immediately attack the seu big boobs with a series of two-handed jabs
For many Lucia is the favorite of the tournament, but I'm sure to put her in her place that is KO
At the gong Lucia attacks my big boobs but I respond with the same medicine crushing her tits with powerful uppercuts that hardly raise them
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2018, 05:44:22 PM »
Close matchups I have to think about my votes. :)

Offline teencurves

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 10:00:45 AM »
After the hard match with Giulia barely won, now it's Kat's turn the highest of the whole tournament.
At the gong I move forward with my gaze high, and I try to throw some hooks to the sides
i love titfight titboxing rough catfight and sexfight

Offline luciafight

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 12:46:19 PM »
For many Lucia is the favorite of the tournament, but I'm sure to put her in her place that is KO
At the gong Lucia attacks my big boobs but I respond with the same medicine crushing her tits with powerful uppercuts that hardly raise them
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damned bitch you counter me raising my boobs out of my top i moan in pain and i try to cover my boobs

Offline Katteenboobs

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 12:53:53 PM »
After the hard match with Giulia barely won, now it's Kat's turn the highest of the whole tournament.
At the gong I move forward with my gaze high, and I try to throw some hooks to the sides
i'm ready for this match and i'm ready to destroy this blondie, at the gong she attack my sides , ma avoid easily his punches, and i fire a brutal one-two to her jaw
i'm brutal in my fight i lover destroy and punish all the bitches of the world, i love titfigh boxing and catfight

Offline Bustyvalery1998

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 01:03:30 PM »
my punche punsh your boobs , so you try ti cover them, but i easily start to punish your boobs with powerful uppercuts to both hands
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damned bitch you counter me raising my boobs out of my top i moan in pain and i try to cover my boobs
I am a 18 year old girl with big boobs, I love titfight catfight sexfight boxing and titboxing, I want to dominate my opponent in every sense, , my stats are 5'9 135lbs 36EE 26 36

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2018, 08:35:28 PM »
Valery

Kat

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2018, 09:08:06 PM »

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2018, 09:54:22 PM »
I am and always was a fan of Val. So she has my vote. She is a tough fighter and she can take much before she goes down. Maybe her stamina and will can win this fight for her again.

The other fight my vote goes to Kat. Teen looks strong but Kat is a dangerous alpha woman.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2018, 05:30:24 PM »
So when is the FINAL???

:-X
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)