News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

In the beginning....

• 7 Replies

Offline AmazonBrooke

In the beginning....
« on: November 05, 2018, 03:59:58 PM »
Hi all,

Just wanted to test the waters with an idea I had that would kind of chronicle the history of celeb fights going back to the mid 90s, I've picked that period as it was the birth of the Internet as we know it now and there's far more pics and general info on celebs from around 1995 onwards compared to before.

They would be told from the perspective of a former employee of the 'Diamond Club' an organisation that hosts celebrity fights. I'm happy to include other eras as long as there are enough pics and info for the fighters.

As for how results are decided I'm still unsure if it would be a vote or you guys can pick their fighting stats then I could use that.
Size DOES matter

Offline rappin

• God Member
Re: In the beginning....
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 07:58:43 PM »
Sounds good.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 09:26:06 PM »

As for how results are decided I'm still unsure if it would be a vote or you guys can pick their fighting stats then I could use that.

IF you're doing a "historical account" I suggest you break it down into 5 year, or 10 year, periods. Fighters came and went, and their records improved, or got worse, over time with experience and the quality of their opponents(!) That way, you would be able to take  a break from writing after each decade, or so.. Keep you from getting bored or your computer from overheating!

If you're gong to write a "history" why not get input from readers on what they think their "historical" records were. (maybe w/vote on the 2-3 most "realistic" estimates/guesses)?

If you're going to write stories of individual fights, then perhaps let the winner be voted on.

Offline AmazonBrooke

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 11:48:59 AM »

IF you're doing a "historical account" I suggest you break it down into 5 year, or 10 year, periods. Fighters came and went, and their records improved, or got worse, over time with experience and the quality of their opponents(!) That way, you would be able to take  a break from writing after each decade, or so.. Keep you from getting bored or your computer from overheating!

If you're gong to write a "history" why not get input from readers on what they think their "historical" records were. (maybe w/vote on the 2-3 most "realistic" estimates/guesses)?

If you're going to write stories of individual fights, then perhaps let the winner be voted on.

Thanks for your input, I really like this idea of breaking it into smaller more managable periods or "eras". I'd probably go with 5 years. Due to the sheer number of celebs there are, I'd initially have to break it down to categories of TV movies and music I think. But once they get established there's nothing to stop say Jennifer Aniston vs. Madonna if that's what people want.

I was also thinking of maybe a pre-vote to each year or quarter where I'd list all of the most prominant stars of that time and then let members here vote for their favourites. That way I can tailor matches to include the favourites more often than those there is little interest in.

This is going to be a HUGE project guys, so please have patience with me when this does get started. I'm toying with the idea of having championships involved also.

It's really just a basic idea and I'm totally open to any further suggestions, I want to make something people will enjoy reading and I'll enjoy writing :)
Size DOES matter

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 01:47:41 PM »
Interesting idea.

Using categories is a smart thing to do. I would suggest: Music (maybe split this up and have like leagues with the winners facing off for the ultimate championship), TV Shows (Prime time shows) and Movies (Hollywood).

1995-2000 should be an interesting time frame to start with. With some very good TV shows, Xena, Buffy, Angel, Charmed and plenty more with lots of catfights in them.

If you ever need help with anything feel free to message me.

Offline AmazonBrooke

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2018, 09:08:34 AM »
I'm going to open a vote soon with the first list of candidates. Not all of them have great pics available as I'm trying to get celeb pics from that specific era (in this case 1995-2000).

And 90s fashion was NASTY.

If anyone has a good pic source except google image search it would be very useful :)
Size DOES matter

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2018, 12:01:34 PM »
If your going with a 90's theme I always loved the match-up between country-pop divas Faith Hill and Shania Twain.

Faith Hill 5'9 - 125lbs

{alt}

Shania Twain 5'3 - 115lbs

{alt}

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2018, 04:58:28 PM »
I wish you very good luck with this epic enterprise