News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

When Bipasha Get Fucked. (Room mates wrestling + catfight Match).

• 0 Replies

Offline Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite

• God Member
Bipasha is played by me – trillian – rohit_girlwrestler
Allala played by wildatHeart

Allala:   hello
Bipasha:   so where we were...I think we had played one match right?
Allala:   yes we did
Bipasha:   Can we play one another match right now??
Allala:   sure,
Bipasha:   Thats great
Can you throw some strong toned  about 5'8 inch girl for me??
Allala:   give me a sec
Bipasha:   Ok...
Sure
Allala:   [Image]
how about her
Bipasha:   Very good....Bipasha can fight her very well
Any other pic of her??
Allala:   [Image]
[Image]
[Image]
Bipasha:   Very nice..lets Bipasha & she wrestle on the same white surface in the 2nd pic.
I will show bipasha
Allala:   Looking forward to it
Bipasha:   
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
Allala:   nice
[Image]
ready to take her
Bipasha:   So Bipasha vs Whats her name??
Allala:   what rules and setting
Anllela
Bipasha:   Yups Bipasha is also ready
Just let me save your best pivs first in a minute..then post the best ones & start
Allala:   ok
[Image]
[Image]
like a nice ass pic
Bipasha:   Ok now lets start (I have about max 2.3 hous my dear)
Allala:   OK
Bipasha:   [Image]
Thanks
Allala:   what is the setting, attire and rules
Bipasha:   Lets fight in the same attire as you are in the spec pic above what say.. or the 2nd attire is also fine if you make it a small skirt..m ok with it.. i leave it up to you..mtc
Lets fight on the same floor as in the above pic
submission wrestling??
Whover wins fucks??
I like the skirt
skirts in general
Bipasha:   Gr8 then Bipasha will also be in skirts
Allala:   start us off when ready
Bipasha:   Yes..I was just checking one pic of Bipasha..but i think its fine..
[Image]
Lets start then
We are in the same room as below
[Image]
Allala:   lead the way
Bipasha:   Ok thanks
We are in the same room as above
Big space in between
Allala:   everything pushed aside
Bipasha:   both 5'8" weights also nearly matching at around 64 -65 kgs.....around same weights..yes everything pushed aside ..only there was one couch beside the wall ..bit around 30*20 space in betn smooth floor
M from India
You??
States or norway??
Allala:   Belgium
whoops
strike that
Columbia
Bipasha:   Ok gr8 Columbia..sounds very nice
IT will be submission wrestling between us.
m showing you very much proud
But you are too strong
But I m also strong.
We are living here together as room partners since last 2 months
Today we finaly decide to wrestle & prove who is best betn us
M always more proudy
but you are too strong
Allala:   and we know who the best is
Bipasha:   (how come..without a fight??..lols)
Mtc
The match to begin today at 10 Am
we both in tight small sexy skirts
our legs are almost visible..very strong legs
Allala:   I stretch out looking at you and can’t wait to tear into you
Bipasha:   So You want to fight me ha....I say....i finish up my stretching....Looking forward to you Yt (I will be bk in a minute) Yt
Allala:   ok
Bipasha:   YT
ok. let me repeat
So You want to fight me ha....I say....i finish up my streching...looking forward to you..(Two room mates will fight today).....Cmon lets see what you have... i say YT
Allala:   Ready when you are bitch….and I start walking towards you in my sexy skirt...yt
Bipasha:   M Ready Bitch was Just waiting for you ..as i circle my first big lap towards right..waiting to se what you do....YT
Allala:   I lunge forward and grab your top and start to pull you towards me ...yt
Bipasha:   (sorry you were coming towards me..so can change..We could have stood chest to chest..) ..or should i reply you..
Ok let it be lets start ok..m replying your move..good move of yours..m replying
As you try to pull me towards you I try to push my ass back & keep myself away.....& put me right hand behind your ass carefully...You look very strong. Yt
Allala:   I feel your hand grab my ass as my other hand reaches for your hair as I try to swing you around to your left….yt
Bipasha:   i too grip your long hairs from front very tightly..as our taps of feets on the smooth wooden floor sounds well as they move a bit front back & sides on both ways......As you try to swing me ..I also try to swing you hard on my right ...almost getting on my knees....but not down....with my wrists holding your hairs very hard from front..Bitch..I yell..YT
Allala:   you start to slide down towards your knees and I go down too…I grab your right leg behind your knee to lift you up and try to drop you on your side..yt
Bipasha:   We almost bought each others on our knees....You grab my knee from behind & try to drop me on my side..but as you approach to grab my knee I pushed myself back....but my right knee in your both hands & i grab your belly tightly in my both hands pushing myself forward on you..my chin fixed on your upper back…(if i grip you well next i will lean myself on my back & lift you up..in my arms trying to through you over my body) Yt
Allala:   your hands grip me around my body after I get you to the ground as you use our momentum to toss me over as I slide on my ass a bit…I turn over as we are both on the ground…I snear and lunge for your hair in both hands…yt
Bipasha:   (So did i manage to throw you over my body..& you are sliding on your ass.....what is your & my body position will you pl clarify)
Allala:   I was facing away but turned towards you for my move on my knees
Bipasha:   So i threw you & you turned back on me getting on your knees right??
Allala:   correct
Bipasha:   Ok Thanks
You had pulled me down on my knees..you were very strong....but then I gripped your belly...& laying  myself on my back I lift & throw you down on your ass with a Big thud on the floor......my hands still wrapped on your belly...Mtc...
How it Sounds baby ..I tease... mtc..
but you use the momentum turn & get on your knees & pounce on me to grab my hairs on the ground..mtc.
M down ..you are on top of me..I hold your hairs very tightly from front of your head..My legs scissoring your waist. Ehhh I Grunt As i wrestle with you. YT
Yt
Allala:   as I grab your hair you fall back and I feel your legs wrap around my stomach…uhhhhhhhh….as your legs tighten I put my arms in the middle of your stomach and push down hard trying to make it hard for you to breathe….yt
Bipasha:   I grab you pushing wrist very tightly in my wrists..so that to reduce its intensity & warp my other hand over your head...& trying to push your pushing hand out from between our bellies.....both are locked in tight battle now. YT
Allala:   as I push up, you try to wrap my head though it is a long stretch for you to try and maintain the hold…you try to lock both my hands but only get one…..I bring my hand back and punch you in the stomach….yt
Bipasha:   AGGHHH…Your waist was totally in my lock....As you punch my belly..I leave your hand & blew two simultaneous punch blows from left & right side on your face..& try to loosen your grip over my body..your waist was already locked tightly in my legs..Get it Bitch ..As I blew two simultaneous blows on your face. YT
(As Bipasha I would never love to loose..but really love if this strong girl defeats me…bipasha is also very strong…lols) yt
[Image]
[Image]
[Image]
Allala:   you loosen your grip on my hands as you throw up two punches which I manage to deflect barely…I turn in your scissors hold and dig my finger nails into your leg
yt
Bipasha:   I blow two more punches on your face..& tightening my grip more on your waist I try to throw you on my right side. Yt
(Your nails giving me problems through...Ehhh...) Yt
Allala:   your fists lash out again and punch at my face…as I put my left arm up to lessen your shots…..I feel the power as my nails leave your leg as you continue to squeeze….my left hand reaches for your throat as my right works to slip inside your panties (?) and grip at your pussy lips “let go bitch"...yt
Bipasha:   Bitch not that ease....as i dip my nails hard on your ass hope....though it was covered....see you slide a bit in pains....but i wanted to defeat you in wrestling first...My grip on your waist still firm..I queeze it very very hard....trying to make you shout loudly.....I grip your wrist approaching my throat very strongly.....& start head butting you on your forehead....get off me bitch I cry..& squeeze your waist very hard in my scissors...trying to make you cut loose...YT
(sorry i dint react to your pussy work....wanted to finish up the wrestling well first..if you want i can react &  add in my reply) Pl advise. Yt
Allala:   yes please
Bipasha:   Ok i will. ...will reply again...
Bipasha:   I hit you hard on the face.....I grip your left wrist approaching my throat very tightly.....Also grip your right wrist trying to get on my cxnt lips.....Bitch NOOO!!....I pushed your hand away.....& lashed you two blow again on your face with that hand....my other hand already grabbing your other wrist..it must silent your move....now i try to lock fingers of your hands with mine…which was trying to get over my cxnt lips....Our fingers locked ..your other hand locked in my other hand..waist in my scissor..now i start to blow head butts on your foreheads to make you dizzy first. YT
Allala:   (I am going to ignore your head butts because in this position with the leg lock and holding my hands, there is no way you can bend your body in any way to meaningfully butt my head)
(esp on your back)
Bipasha:   ok..np....pl continue...i would love you winning over me...but not without seeing my best..but m playing for a win though..lols..pl continue
(lets get fast moves so that we end without any hurry with full justification to the match..thankyou)
Allala:   your hands try to tie me up as I work at placing my hands on the ground and push up as you hold them….I manage to raise up a bit and start driving my knee into your ass, yrying to break your leg lock…yt
Bipasha:   You are very strong....I grab your hairs very tightly & try to pull your face down towards me..maintaing my lock over your waist.....but i realised you are strong....YT
Allala:   your legs still maintain their hold as you work to grab my neck….my bony knee starts smacking your thigh harder...yt
Bipasha:   As you start to smacking my thigh I leave my leg lock over your waist..& try to bring my right knee between you & me & punch once & pin it on your stomach..both hands grabbing your hairs..m trying to turn my body on you....Ehhhhhh!!! yt
Allala:   you loosen the leg lock as you try to get your knee between us as you swing towards my gut ….ooommmpphh…..I get my arm and stretch your leg out as you grab my hair….my knee aims for your pussy….yt
Bipasha:   AGHHH you hit me hard on my pussy..OMG.....I grab your throat with my right hand & push it up & back as far as possible....& try to push you away from me......I push your neck up & back with my all strength..it will reduce your all other intensities....& you will fall loose with your breast on my breast after i get you done by this...i push your throat & head back & back… with my all strengths..It should weaken your all moves now... yt
Allala:   you push my head back as I can tell my knee did some damage….I use your pushing to stand up and I grab your wrists and use my legs to keep your legs spread…I quickly raise my leg and drop my high heel into your pussy and then start grinding it...yt
Bipasha:   Ohhhh...Noo…you are dominating me now......I cry out in pains.....but now i have to do some smart work....my wrists were grabbed in your hands tightly ....but my legs were free I pick them up & wrap them strongly around your thighs & legs....my legs were also very strong..now i will try to make you sit on your ass in front of me with my legs dragging your legs down with full strengths….AGGHHH. YT
(Actualy my last move was wrong your head was away & not down on me....i was feeling a bit drowsy as I came out that time..now I m ok..lols) yt
lols..yt
Allala:   my hands grab around your thighs as I twist around and get you in a Boston Crab…[Image]
yt
Bipasha:   You ass on my ass your ass pushing my ass down....I try to slide away.....stepping my hands on the floor forward...& try to stretch & pull my legs out of your hands as i try to slide away...this girl is stronger than me..i thought... As i try to slide away with my all strengths....yt
(She dint allow my legs to pull her legs down & then dint allow me to make her sit on her ass in front of me) yt
Allala:   as you try to power up I fall back with my ass on the  middle of your back..I lock your legs under my arms as my hand slowly moves down your leg until it reaches your crotch and pulls your outfit aside as I see your pussy exposed….my fingers lock onto your pussy lips and pull up and twist hard...yt
Bipasha:   OHHH This girl is very strong..I cannot match her in strength,....I cry out but can't do anything...She is really stronger..M about to give up now....I understood she is more stronger than me. Yt
I challenged the wrong girl
yt
Allala:   How are you feeling cxnt as I start digging my fingers into your pussy as I lean back to put my pressure on your back…yt
Bipasha:   Ohhh noooo… Anallala I give..you are really stronger than me Yt
Ohh no (not noooo). yt
dAtHeart13:   I let go of your legs, that’s right bitch as I stand and drop my skirt and step out of it followed by my shirt….strip for me bitch if you know what is good for you...yt
Bipasha:   She was really stronger than me...but know she gave me the opportunity.....I get up quickly..as if to take revenge & its my turn..I grab your bra....& push you over the back wall..& pin you hard there… I try to tear off & throw your bra down with my right hand...Bitch I still have strengths..only that i had slipped a bit & you took the advantage. YT
(lets finish fast now dear ..only got 20-25 mins)
(its morning 4.05 am here lols)
Allala:   you reach up and start ripping my bra off exposing my breasts pushing me into the wall but I feel you are a bit out of breath and hurting from my pussy torture….I grab your hair and turn sideways slamming your face into the wall “that was very dumb bitch”….I take my bra and wrap it around your neck from behind and start choking you, placing my knee in your back…yt
Bipasha:   I struggle...trying to free my neck....as it was getting chocked....I grunt loud..but can't help....I try to push my right hand back & try to get your panty hard in my hand.....my breasts though hard on the wall....but still i try...ehhh...i want to see you rather us fully necked..yt
(last 15 min dear..lets act very fast now..m sorry....i will try to reply as fast as possible..& try to make it a very good end).
Allala:   I push you into the wall harder and use my free hand to strip you naked and finally pressed into you my free hand reaches around your waist and latches onto your pussy “surrender bitch”…yt
Bipasha:   In the scuffle i turn back with back on the wall..breasts facing yours.....i will loose today bitch....but I will take revenge very soon with you..be ready for the next round soon..bitch..As i try to strip your panty down..& make both of us completely necked on the wall..I grunt....I will defeat you in the next match cxnt ..just wait.  though i know m defeated by the better girl today yt
Allala:   you surrender and I throw you to the ground, I strip my panties and stuff them in your mouth before mounting your face….I start humping you with my wet pussy until I start to orgasm on your face…my fluids squirting out, drenching you “I knew you were good for something cxnt"...yt
Bipasha:   Offf all liquid pours on my face..no bitch....i swallow some part of the liquid....O will see you next.. I mutter. yt
& Finaly the Stronger Girl between the two wins
Biapsha challenging for a re-match
Allala:   I will give you a rematch but first
I get off and open a drawer pulling out a strap on which I put on….reaching down and flipping you over “I hope you enjoy this as much as I will” and I force the 10 inches into your rosebud….”your rematch is accepted” as I laugh at your discomfort....yt
Bipasha:   Fuck me Analla fuck me..I cry Yt
(Lets end it in next 5 mins..& lets start the next time lil early ..very nice pairs..)
do it fast Anallalla ..fuck me.
But Next time i m going to fuck you for Sure
Fuck me annlla fuck me ..I cry
Allala:   I force the strap on deep inside “hope it fits” as I try to get the full length past your rosebud...yt
Bipasha:   Ahhh..Ahhh..I try to adjust & take it in without much pains..Ahhh..Fuck me ..but next time you will be fucked
Fuck me Annalla..I cry
(lets end here dear..its 4.3 am here..got to sleep for 3, 4 hours from now)
Allala:   “I will slut” and I work your as for a half hour before stopping….I pull out and fit your with a nice dog collar “OK bitch cum with me and you better pleasure me right or you will know more pain”…..:)
7PM here
Bipasha:   AHHH after 30 minutes of hard fucking I come Out Finalyy..Ahhh..my total body loosens...I just lay as death on the floor.....Yt
Allala:   NICE
Bipasha:   Thanks ..the pairs were very nice..did you like the match....but today you dint want to give me any chance...lols..but np.....enjoyed this pair very much..what about you?
Allala:   Yeah I did
it was a very hot match
would’ve like more wrestling moves but we spent a lot of time in leg scissors early
Bipasha:   Yeah..but time was a bit issue....& I had tried my best to free myself…but enjoyed the wrestling betn the two..you too fought hard....lets play a re-match of this pair again at the same spot soon..what say?
Allala:   at end of match, that would have been a hot finisher paired with pussy claw or something like that
sounds good
Bipasha:   ok..lets start a bit early next...i play on  same day my weekend..good if we can fix that in advance so that ..i keep it free for it..I liked when you said we could have used more wrestling holds....etc...would love seeing these two doing that more between them....
lets gn as of now
Allala:   I never know what my weekend will bring
so hopefully we will be on at same time some day
Bipasha:   ok....i get only this day to play..but probably bcse of diwali leave i may get 2 -3 days in between 8-9 also but not sure
Allala:   no worries
it’ll happen when it happens
Bipasha:   oks....thanks for spending a valuable nice time....
sya soon
Allala:   ya got it
Bipasha:   Gn dear...will have this pair fight again soon...lols..
another good wresting betn them on the same spot
gn
« Last Edit: November 07, 2018, 09:47:13 PM by Anygal4-f2f-f2m-fite »
“Nothing is more humiliating than overpowering & pinning the opponent for at-least 10 minutes under you”