News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Beware

• 18 Replies

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Beware
« on: November 09, 2018, 06:40:57 AM »
So this fellow keeps coming back playing the same game . His name is Keith Bentley and he runs a very infrequent video company. Why infrequent? well read on.

Dude poses as one of his fighters (always from the west Coast/ Seattle area). Then wants to trade clips of "herself" (which is really just stuff he is selling ) and wants you to send in clips of yourself fighting for proof. Which is rather odd since how many people just have video footage of themselves lying around..

Long story short if you are foolish enough to send a clip into him and not want to work for him... well he does have your clip and if you never asked WHO this "fighter" works for.. you and a friend may be the latest video of the week on clips4sale and not even know it :)

This guy keeps coming on under proxies and having meltdowns on the site because he can't sell his shitty videos or find suckers to use in them for free. So we are a bit tired of being nice to him.

GiannaLovesBoxing

Re: Beware
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 06:09:26 PM »
What we should do is either 1) go to clips4sale and tell them he is selling pirated material that isn't authentic to him, or 2) go to his site, see who he has fighting in the videos he has posted, and search for those people... so they can in turn sue him for defamation of character.

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 06:25:48 PM »
Thanks Meggers!

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 08:33:43 PM »
What we should do is either 1) go to clips4sale and tell them he is selling pirated material that isn't authentic to him, or 2) go to his site, see who he has fighting in the videos he has posted, and search for those people... so they can in turn sue him for defamation of character.

Well the reason for his asking for clips of a person fighting is more an educated guess since in the past he has ::
1. used clips and pictures from his company and claimed they are of "his girlfriend" to chat people up
2. used pictures of his fighters holding verification signs to make the female profiles he creates look legit
3. Posted links to his company 24 times in a month on the forum, while claiming he had no affiliation with them
4. posted pirated links to his competition's videos claiming he was "'reporting it" yes if only we had some sort of private message he could have used instead..

So yeah given how odd it is to want to trade clips of each other fighting to verify ID, I wouldn't be shocked if some scummy purpose was at work.

Although it would be justice if someone else traded another producer's clip with the copyright edited off and his dumb ass posted it as his own for sale and that is what sinks him :)

CDSouthWrestler

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 08:38:37 PM »

Sadly it would be your word against his and Clips4sale judging by the fact they already allow multiple uploadings of the same material by different sellers don't care, in fact I've seen material being sold that I know belongs to one production company being resold by someone else.
All the site cares about is the purchaser buys the stuff from them and thus they get their commission on the sale before providing the people who uploaded the material with the balance.
Scummy, but sadly true and welcome to the world of video trading where words like copyright are barely acknowledged.
But thank you Meg for the warning, the sad fact it is people like him who give the world of female combat a bad name and provide the media with the ammunition to call our interests perverted.

Offline Jill_T

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 02:11:05 AM »
thanks Meg
Wrestling RulesCatfights

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2018, 04:12:17 AM »
Is it wrong to ask what the name of the store is so I don't accidentally end up buying from it and supporting this behavior?

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2018, 10:28:42 AM »
Is it wrong to ask what the name of the store is so I don't accidentally end up buying from it and supporting this behavior?

I just Pmed you the info.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2019, 04:10:37 AM »
He is active again posing as women called kitty and joy. He is also seeking "sponsorships" from people. If you send him money you will likely get some clip he pirated.

Offline psy999999

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2019, 06:03:12 PM »
Would you pm his clips4sale site so I know who he is?
Thanks

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2019, 03:39:39 PM »
Pmed both of you

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2019, 05:23:54 AM »
I buy from clips4sale all the time, but I don't want to support this
guy if I can help it.

Offline WrestleFic

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2019, 01:51:36 AM »
PM me as well please, don't want to support this guy if I can help it.

Offline tropic55

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2019, 10:27:47 PM »
Hello Nutmeg To help with the unauthorized use of photos aka stealing. is it possible to watermark all photo on the site with the member's ID and the as well as FCF. I sure there is a way around it  but  it is a thought.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2019, 01:48:17 AM »
Hello Nutmeg To help with the unauthorized use of photos aka stealing. is it possible to watermark all photo on the site with the member's ID and the as well as FCF. I sure there is a way around it  but  it is a thought.

Not exactly feasible to do plus more than a few pictures on here aren't of the actual person plus watermarks can be removed or chnaged  etc.. I think the fellow in question has laid low anyways.