News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Women, do you like exciting men with wrestling or catfights?

• 6 Replies

Offline jow9

• Love female wrestling and catfights...
Women, do you like exciting men with wrestling or catfights?
« on: November 11, 2018, 02:45:14 AM »
Are there women that love to get their men or other men excited with matches against other women? I have read stories and story line videos where the women challenges another women for the pleasure of her man or to win the other girls man, but what I wonder is if women really enjoy wrestling of catfighting for the pleasure it brings to men or if it's is just a competitive nature the girls have that happens to excite men as well. Feedback on this topic would be appreciated.

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: Women, do you like exciting men with wrestling or catfights?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2018, 10:03:57 PM »
I joined an apartment catfight circuit in the late 70s, originally for the money only. But it didn’t take long to really love being desired by all the men in the audience! Bridget

Would have loved to have been in the audience back then.  Care to share any memories? 

MarilynC

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2018, 02:53:08 PM »
I realized, probably in my late teens, that I got a real thrill and sexual rush from being in conflict situations with other women. If that ever progressed to a physical fight I would be in sweet, sensual heaven. Now that I'm older and wiser the spontaneous fights don't happen. But the feeling is just the same. So, any arranged opportunity to have a close encounter tussle with another woman who is equally keen to prove that she is the more dominant is still sensual heaven. Even more so when I know that my husband, and my opponents husband, is watching and being aroused by the spectacle. The fact that I know what effect I am having on them makes it an even more intense experience for me.   

Online mauler maureen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 06:57:04 AM »
My entire reason for catfighting all these years has been to excite men, especially my husband, Lucky (LUCKYODAY9). The more I see how turned on the guys get, the harder and dirtier I'll fight.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2018, 09:15:37 PM »
being when I wrestled, the crowd was 65%-95% male audience of course.  As they say using wrestling terms you had to create heat/pop with the crowd.  I did stuff in indy, stripclub and biker events.  Biker events there were no "face or heel" wrestlers and more competitive and not scripted so I just wanted to look my hottest there.  Biker events were the ones that were also the most mixed audience.  Strip club matches was pretty much 98% guys in the crowd, my indy pro was probably 90% male crowd if you didn't count the other female wrestlers watching.  Depending how the crowd reacted was how I acted in the match.

MarilynC

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2018, 06:33:32 PM »
To brawl with you Barbara would certainly be interesting. Each of us striving to be the more dominant. Our men rampant at the sight of us tearing at each other, enjoying each other, hurting each other, stimulating each other. My nipples rock hard, my juices flowing!

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2019, 08:26:38 AM »
Women don't need women for an excuse to fight. Competitiveness is part of natural selection.  Men can be a source of motivation and encouragement and often just a convenient excuse for one woman to  get a handful of the others hair. LOL